[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

It's our pretty girl's 15th debut anniversary.. We are so proud of our precious girl. She is one of the most beautiful, hardworking, talented, down to earth actresses in the industry.  We wish you many more successful years in the industry @hyuniiiiiii_95917. Keep shining and be happy always. Here's a beautiful video to celebrate this memorable day.Happy 15th anniversary to this ball of sunshine :heart:

Spoiler

credit to the owner 

• Like 5

Ouch, I am late! 

Well, only in part because it's still D-61in my time zone.:P And I posted my countdown in time on IG. Only I couldn't come here sooner to share... :crazy:

But here we go for D-61

And also my congratulations and wishes to Hyunie for her 15th anniversary :heart:

Last but not least (in Spoiler to comply with the rules), another lovely video to celebrate Hyunie's debut anniversary.

Credit and thanks to @adi2019jiji :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

• Like 5

I can’t believe we have less than 2 months left before Wookie finishes his service. I also can’t wait for the event we are working on to celebrate Hyunnie’s anniversary.

Hyunnie will also soon be back to college to finish her studies probably around June.

It is awesome to see them both moving positively in their lives to the next stage.

• Like 5

***UPDATE!***
The exhibition / event will be extended to Saturday March 16th, till 4 pm.
We hope this will be of help for many fans who expressed their interest in the event, but had no chance to go on weekdays.

Thank you to everyone who agreed to make the extension possible, and to all the fans  who are showing their support.
To celebrate Nam Ji Hyun’s 15th Debut Anniversary in the entertainment industry, we will be having a cafe exhibition event. Come join us and please show your support :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5