[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hallo chingus. 

I hope that everyone is doing great. 

I have said many times that NamJi are my happy pills. I just keep falling in love with them, and whenever I watch them a smile spreads on my face. It just happens, like this. 

But since this is a time of the year when people counts their blessings and exchange gifts, allow me to say again that I got another very precious gift thanks to NamJi: this wonderful NamJi family, that for me started above all from this thread. :heart:

So, my heartfelt wishes for a joyful and merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate, and for a blessed holiday and end of the year season to each of you. 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 9

Annyeongasseyo to all JiJi lovers!

It is the time of the year again that reminds us to be thankful each day, each moment, for all the graces we receive. To love and be loved, to cherish and be cherished, to be content and share that contentment with all that we hold dear to ourselves... may that be our celebration, our song, our joy. I join in the multitude of prayers for JiJi- for their health and happiness, strength and smiles, love and friendship. May each day bring Wookie & Hyunnie fulfillment, wisdom, lessons and laughter that they hold close in a way only they can. May the hearts they have touched and inspired across the globe stay constant in their hopes and dreams. May Christmas last forever...

• Like 11

Hi everyone! I hope all of you are having a nice end of the year festivities. I have some holidays free time from my work to catch up on my sleep and on my friends. 

Also I am so happy we are getting closer and closer to Wook finishing his service:

He now has two dates left to finish his musical tour. I wonder if he will have to go back to Cheorwon to finish his service.

Hyunnie also finished her college semester exams.

I can’t wait to see what is yet to come for next year. 

• Like 7

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my namji fam! I can't believe its 2019 and we have been here together since 2017! Ohmigosh! Where did all the time go? Just another few more months and wookie will be officially discharged and he too, will be back with another new proj. Gahh. Whatever it is, i am so curious as to what 2019 will bring to us. Gosh. Have a happy holidays everyone! 

• Like 6

We are getting closer to the year end and to wookie’s end of enlistment everyone:

Wookie is in Suwon for his second to last stop for his musical:

And Hyunnie is probably enjoying her break while getting ready for her year end award shows. I can’t wait to see her in beautiful dresses. 

• Like 5

Before we say goodbye to 2018, we decided to do one last project on behalf of Nam Ji Hyun & our first project for Ji Chang Wook .Since it has been a blessed journey throughout the year, we wanted to share our blessings to those in need of our help. This time, we wanted to focus on children. We decided to support the overseas program of #childfundkorea .We hope the small blessings we shared will make the children very happy this holiday season. Thank you to everyone who participated in our projects this year. Every projects won’t be possible without all your effort and support. May we have many more years, including projects to go. Also, thank you for loving NamJi Couple  and giving them lots of support. May you all have a Happy New Year!:heart::wub:

• Like 5

Happy New Year NamJi fam! I have not been here as often as I could..but know that there will always be room for NamJi in my heart..in any form that may be hehe!Hope you all had a gret 2018 and an even better one come 2019!

Waiting for our dearest Wookie real soon..and to the always lovely Hyunni,can't wait for your new project..will she be appearing later at the SBS Drama Awards?

GOD BLESS US ALL!❤

• Like 6

Hello girls.. a quick visit to our NamJi house.. Hope everyone is doing good. Wish you all a very happy new year. I still can't believe we are in 2019 already.. Time flies too fast. Oppa will be discharged in less than 4

months. Can't wait for his comeback. Also congratulations for completing another successful project. So proud to be part of this family..:wub: 

Thanks @pauliza for regularly updating the thread.. :heart:

• Like 7