[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hello guys! Today marks 101 days before wookie officially comes back to us! I am going to embark on my 101 reasons why i love namji to commemorate counting down to the special day! Hehe. As shippers, i think this is pretty meaningful and can help pass our time faster too while waiting for the last lap of his return! Hehe. Pls join me too as we await his return! I know many of u guys are still here, and i can't believe time has flown so fast that we have been here since 2017. Hehe. Can't wait to see everyone's reasons on why we are still here even after almost 2 yrs. Hehe. To start the ball rolling, here's mine! 

No. 1: Because they are so natural together! :wub:

Annyeong chingus! 

I am a bit in a hurry, so for now the IG caption will have to do, but... Here is my contribution to the 101 countdown! :D

• Like 10

Hai NamJi shipper Chingus. Mianhe, hope it still not to late to wish Happy New Year 2019!!! Hope that our 2019 will be more blessing with so much love either from your family, friends, significant other and our very own NamJi's circles :heart: 

Let's our friendship get more stronger with all obstacles that we've been through (fighting) started from the Day Wook was enlisted until now, either we believe or not YES!! we are in D-101.. Yeay!!! :love:

I can't believe that im still here, writing up to celebrate 101 reasons in this precious MT which i met great friends because of NamJi (can i said this is my 101 reason i love NamJi? :wub: Namji had brought me here, from silence lurker, to active participant, present I am a NamJi goners haha) 

OK my 101 reasons of my NamJi goners starting from this:

1. Authentic fun when they are together :wub: 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

looks like a watch ad.

i cant believe its down to 100 days til his discharge. time really flies eh? this is officially the longest i've followed k-celebs. lol 

Hahha. Tell me about it! Tmr we are hitting the double digit! And yes, my first obsession with a kdrama couple too. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

[D-99] Reason no. 3: ALUU and fairy godmother, JMY of course! Wookie himself said that they shared the same stylist so he has heard alot about Hyunni on normal days, hence she alr felt familiar to him. And u can bet JMY must have been talking about Hyunni to Wookie a lot considering how much she adores Hyunni. Hehe. 

Pic credit to @jmy1066 and ALUU

Psst: Still feeling unbelievable that we are down to 2 digits now! So nervous but yet excited! 

• Like 7

[D-98] Reason no. 4: Because it took a while for SP female lead to be casted when Hyunni finally confirmed. And everyone was relieved cos she's a safe choice for Wookie. Before long, SP started airing then boom! Hyunni blew all competition out of the water  and the craziness that is namji was born. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1