[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Did you ladies mention this laundy kiss scene.. (play innocent).. the way they lingering & savouring each other's lips.. neither public bts or dcut both are hot to handle.. :flushed:

or what happen after the intense laundy kiss? :naughty:  or mybe shouler kiss? 

ctto:wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

38 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Did someone say laundry kiss BTS? The amount of hand holding, hugging, supporting each other, and skinship. Not to mention the intense kissing actions going on. Bong Hee knows what happened during that day. Shall we ask her?

Can tongue & saliva be alibi in this investigation ? :tongue::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

Anneyong shippers! 

I guess that shippers are camped in front of their laptops and tvs enjoying the Dcut! Ive been enjoying all your posts andall the bts bombs that were exploding left and right. It was so beautiful to witness how their relationship blossomed over time. SBS bts might have made us think that wook was the touchy touchy one while hyuni didn’t look that touchy touchy in comparison but actually it was the other way round. Wook looked a bit reserved at the very begining and that does NOT mean cold, unfriendly, not smiling, not laughing or anything. It’s just that he was in the getting to know a friend (hyuni) kinda phrase and adapting to the change of scene. I’m not that good with words. May be chingus out here can describe it better than me lol.

At the beginning wookie reminded me a lot of hye kyo. Song hye kyo had always been friendly with her previous costars yet a bit reserved in order to avoid dating rumours. But with joonki she was more open, more touchy touchy and the first to laugh among the two which led to many NGs. Watching Wookie transform and open up to hyuni was like watching hye kyo opening up to Joonki all over again. It was so heart fluttery to watch! :heart:

I really loved the couch scene bts from episode 1. Their level of comfort was very high and there was constant laughter in the sets. Wookie was so considerate of hyuni and very caring and never hesitated to help her. Remember wook said that he found hyuni sexy (during the couch scene) at the press con? He even blushed saying it hehe lol ! :lol: If anyones wondering why.... The answer lies in the couch bts. His reaction exposed everything! lmaoo No wonder boy was blushing big time. He once mentioned that if he likes a girl he would blush keke. 

Since I really can’t describe the scene and I'll leave this pic in here and the rest to your imagination. I guess uri shippers know what I’m talking about :wink:  :blush:

6b71fa0a51efc39f80b5dfc01c67efda.jpg

Throw back Sunday! Our swoon worthy couch scene!

suspicious-partner-quimica.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 10
  • LOL 14

22 hours ago, pauliza said:

@babyval22 No words "Personal Space " in Namji's dictionary :lol:

@pauliza I call that abusing (in a good way) each others persoal space and both didn't complain about it lol!  :lol: 

22 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

This is what i feel...  

If....  Just if they relationship take the higher level,  it happened after the wrap up party,  my opinion.  During filming,  they already know each others feeling,  but full of consideration,  regarding of orabeoni enlistment.  

Sorry for too much delulu

I think this is the most logical delulu tbh dearie. The feelings were their during the shotting and only after the wrap up party and tiny break to get out of character did was it taken into a higher level (only God and  namji  know their current level of relationship and we gotta keep waiting...)

21 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

NJH : “I want to date someone who would be my CLOSEST FRIEND, someone I can LEAN ON and someone I can SUPPORT IN RETURN.”

Credit to https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/28/nam-ji-hyun-opens-suspicious-partner-ending-ideal-type/.

Nam Jihyun proved this both on and off screen! :heart:

It's so obvious in Namgoners post drama interviews :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 16

JCW : “My ideal woman would be someone who can make me FELL COMFORTABLE, has a sense of humor similar to my own, and can hold interesting conversations. I think I fancy the CUTESY type.” 

This also evident in the dcut right. :D

Credit to https://www.soompi.com/2012/12/28/ji-chang-wook-chooses-song-hye-gyo-over-yoona-as-his-ideal-type/.

• Like 19

9 hours ago, pauliza said:

We are not sure about their current status BUT reading all the DVDcut reviews /saw some photos /videos I can conclude THEIR COMFORT LEVEL are really on different level .Yes ,we noticed this since we saw BTS released by SBS catch BUT whats inside DVD cut really feed my shipper's heart .At least ,this is from my perspective & I have more FAITH with Namji couple because of this DVD cut .From my point of view ,their off screen interaction really suit this ..

Ji Hyun 's ideal type ~ " Someone who mature but playful " .

Ji Chang Wook's ideal type ~ "A women with fun personality who connects well with me " .

MOST DEFINITELY ON BOTH... Hyuni more than connects well, she's his match!

• Like 17

8 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

This is what i feel...  

If....  Just if they relationship take the higher level,  it happened after the wrap up party,  my opinion.  During filming,  they already know each others feeling,  but full of consideration,  regarding of orabeoni enlistment.  

Sorry fotlr too much delulu

It's hard to have that kind of comfortability with the other and just forget. What they had in the set showed how compatible they are in many levels, be it play time, serious, romantic... they match. Their lips matched the most :ph34r: so I wonder how you get rid of that. Even if they don't end up together, they can really be good friends. But I think, as Wook already said... he'd choose love over friendship coz he got enough friends now.  Hyuni can still be a friend... GIRLFRIEND :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

I am one of those unfortunate ones who haven't pre-ordered the dvd. I only rely on those kind-hearted fellow shipper who post some parts of the dcut (I know it is illegal but I owe them big time!). Now i can delulu say that my theory about them before the dcut is definitely true in my opinion. My impression of Hyunnie is friendly but reserved. She is someone whom I think will allow to be touched that way unless she is in a relationship with that person. So I am confirming my delulu theory to myself that Wookie and Hyunnie are in a special relationship before SP and that Wookie really has something to do with Hyunnie being casted as Bong Hee:-) 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Omg my eyes I just saw the bts of the laundry kiss woahhh I never imagined it's really that intense. :ph34r::heart:

no wonder they had to put bg music and slo-mo the sbs catch version. lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

no wonder they had to put bg music and slo-mo the sbs catch version. lol

Yup the sound omg! I haven't ordered the dvd,  I'm just lucky I saw it on IG, I'm thankful for the uploader to share it even if it's illegal after watching it makes me guilty because I know it's not suppose to be shared.

• Like 13

OMG I just saw few seconds of the laundry basket kiss. That was intense. I’m still waiting for my Dcut (darn it how can they keep my dvd at the airport for 4 freakin’ days :angry:). Since I’ve ordered the bluray, I need to watch it on TV, in the living room, where my family usually hangout. How can I watch it without being judged seriously??? Now I have invested my money to buy a bluray player, do I need to buy a new TV so I can watch it in my room peacefully? I blame Namji for this :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 16