[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I was curious.. remember the last bts sbs catch uploaded where in jcw and njh were in the court room, and nara had a suspicious smile. we were asking what were our couple doing. was that bts included in the dvd cut? (i dont have the dvd cut so idk) do we have some conclusion on what were they really up to that time? or is it still a mystery..

• Like 4

I just had to comment after seeing her new Instagram update that she looks so pretty and refreshing. She really suits spring season. I hope she’s having a good time and is not suffering from annoying allergies like me :lol:

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

I was curious.. remember the last bts sbs catch uploaded where in jcw and njh were in the court room, and nara had a suspicious smile. we were asking what were our couple doing. was that bts included in the dvd cut? (i dont have the dvd cut so idk) do we have some conclusion on what were they really up to that time? or is it still a mystery..

The part is not in bts unfortunately.. :-(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

i want to tell you guys things but i want to watch the whole special and the other 2 disk (15 and 16) before i comment. 

the SBS cuts that they showed us was pretty interesting choices they picked to show us. hopefully ill be done by this weekend. 

understanding what they say in these special videos explains a lot. 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, msbaglover said:

Hi everyone! I just checked wookie's ig and I noticed Hyunnie still follows Wookie but she unliked all his posts which she previously liked. Take the gazing at the moon post. Why unlike Hyunnie?

Nope .I just checked it .She still likes gazing moon post .I did not check all Wookie's ig posts but I don't think she unlike other photos too .

edited :Her likes is still there on most of his posts that we had seen before .

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, msbaglover said:

Hi everyone! I just checked wookie's ig and I noticed Hyunnie still follows Wookie but she unliked all his posts which she previously liked. Take the gazing at the moon post. Why unlike Hyunnie?

Lmao your ig must have some problem because I just checked and her likes are still there. 

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, msbaglover said:

I just checked too.. the few postings i remembered she liked is still being liked too..

• Like 14

1 hour ago, msbaglover said:

just checked now and it's still there. It probably has to do with the recent IG update where likes from people you follow doesn't show up anymore unless you click on the actual number of likes on the post itself. 

• Like 11

you have to understand that for fans that like korean actors and actresses (in korean and maybe other asian culture) go a overboard.

the actors, and singers have to be very careful on what they show and do. its sad but they do.

if not for themselves at least for the other party. 

like if they even take a picture with a non-celebrity and rumors happen the other person will get death threat and even stalked. its pretty sad. 

and if one famous person is linked to another not so famous celebrity the fans will go crazy.

so i can see why hyunnie has to be careful. she has a lot of fans but she also has a lot of haters. i feel bad for her. so to protect her self i think she is trying not to link anything to wookie. =(

i dont blame her. 

• Like 15

14 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

My guess is she put her arms around him because during the rehearsal for the kiss, PD-nim told her to turn towards her oppa and she turned into his arms and put her arms around his waist. Although... we will never know what happened UNDER the blanket!!! :wink:

What we... well, not really know for sure , but at least speculate about is that - based on how her stylist/assistant wrapped Hyunie up in the blankets when she had to get up from the bed after the filming ended - she wasn't wearing too many clothes under that blanket. :tongue::ph34r:

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

you have to understand that for fans that like korean actors and actresses (in korean and maybe other asian culture) go a overboard.

the actors, and singers have to be very careful on what they show and do. its sad but they do.

if not for themselves at least for the other party. 

like if they even take a picture with a non-celebrity and rumors happen the other person will get death threat and even stalked. its pretty sad. 

and if one famous person is linked to another not so famous celebrity the fans will go crazy.

so i can see why hyunnie has to be careful. she has a lot of fans but she also has a lot of haters. i feel bad for her. so to protect her self i think she is trying not to link anything to wookie. =(

i dont blame her. 

That's right. I think we are all more or less aware of this.

The fact is that often (some) shippers go overboard too, also with their assumptions, etc. not even realizing that this could create more problems for their bias. Not just in the case of Hyunie, or Namji, of course - it happens in every ship I think. 

We already talked about this a few times here, and I don't want to bring up this topic again, but what I wanted to mention is that since some fan/shippers like to stalk also their bias' activities on the social media and comment about what they find, these celebrities are in a situation where they are damned if they do (e.g. like a certain post, etc.) and damned if they don't.   And damned if they do, and then undo.

Of course we are talking about official accounts, so this is to be expected to a certain extent but I really don't envy these celebrities in this respect. 

And even if Hyunie's like to Wookie's posts are still there, I agree with you that - now or in the future - we should not judge her for how she manages her likes, and not overthink about it. 

On a different topic  - of course you don't have to - but if you are really willing to share with us your thoughts after you've finished going through the dvd - it would be great! Most of us can only watch, but since we understand little of what is being said we are missing out a lot of context and our perception is far from accurate. So, any input and insight from a Korean speaker would be hugely appreciated :D

ETA: @pauliza 

I am not one who really gives that much importance to the fact that NamJi look alike, but I have to say that this "collage" you shared earlier is truly impressive... I could have almost missed Wookie's pic and thought it was just another pic  of Hyunie from her IG update today !!! :o:lol:

• Like 18
  • LOL 1