Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

2 hours ago, bingewatcher said:

The thing I like the most about Ji Chang Wook is that he being a cellebrity he could fall for a different kind of girl, with plastic perfect looks and more fashionable manners. I'm not saying that Jihyun is not beautiful, but I think that she's not very commonly beautiful. She is the type of person that becomes more attractive when you get to know her. She's physically pretty, but her personality is WONDERFUl. And if Ji Chang Wook admires that, he himself is also someone to be admired. Because he can identify things that are not ordinarily found in the K Ent Industry.

JCW : I like girls I can “get along with”. For example, it’s not difficult to find a girl who has double eyelids, is tall, looks beautiful etc. But to find a girl I can “get along with” is really not easy. That’s why I want to find a girl like that.

Credit to https://teappanijcw.wordpress.com/2017/05/14/trans-2016-12-16-u-weekly-issue-576-ji-chang-wook-interview/amp/.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, fffnnn said:

OMG I just saw few seconds of the laundry basket kiss. That was intense. I’m still waiting for my Dcut (darn it how can they keep my dvd at the airport for 4 freakin’ days :angry:). Since I’ve ordered the bluray, I need to watch it on TV, in the living room, where my family usually hangout. How can I watch it without being judged seriously??? Now I have invested my money to buy a bluray player, do I need to buy a new TV so I can watch it in my room peacefully? I blame Namji for this :tongue:

Sharing is caring:D

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, orpheus28 said:

that circulated laundry kiss bts makes me impatient to receive my SP d-cut. Are there anybody who placed their order between 18 April - 20 April on Yes24 Global? Is your order status still "pending delivery" a few days after payment confirmed? Did they usually take this long to issue the airway bill? :(

I placed my order on April 20 and still it's pending delivery. I'm not sure though I wrote an inquiry to their 1:1 consultation and I haven't received any response. 

Is there anyone who purchased their DVD on Yes24 before? Can someone answer our query? Hehe. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bingewatcher said:

I've been following this thread since July as I was totally addicted to the series and suffered from withdrawal symptoms when it ended. Actually I was entire against shipping because I only saw it as a way to create false expectations and being frustrated afterwards. But as I watched Namji's interaction it was impossible for me not to ship them. And I also learned, specially from @pauliza that shipping can also be something you do just for fun. Don't have to take it seriously.

Hi ..hahaha U took too long to delurk & welcome onboard :D .I guess u can't resist the chup chup sound & delurked yourself :D:tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

7 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Judgement is inevitable my friend...I watched it alone and can’t help but judged myself for my own reaction to it. B)  Felt like a shameless voyeur and if they had no supervision from the PD or staff members, we would have some beautiful JiJi babies roaming around now...Lol!:wub:

That will be dream comes true chingu. Namji babies roaming around!!

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

HAHAHAHAH. I am dying to watch my DVD on the big screen too. BUT i have to find th opportunity when no one is home, otherwise they will think i'm watching some age-restricted stuffs. eh, wait a min, it is age restricted according to youtube! Wahahahaa. if this dcut was the age restricted one, i really can understand it completely. LOL.

I will get a smack in the head if I watch the 27 minutes kiss in front of my parents HAHAHA

• Like 13
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, jinam53 said:

I placed my order on April 20 and still it's pending delivery. I'm not sure though I wrote an inquiry to their 1:1 consultation and I haven't received any response. 

Is there anyone who purchased their DVD on Yes24 before? Can someone answer our query? Hehe. 

I place mine on 13/4, the order completed in not more than half a day. They shipped mine the next monday. Maybe they’ll ship yours today.

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

Ok, I looove your point of view. I don’t ship on-screen couple too except for few. Being a long time fan if JCW, I can tell you that guy is dead serious in finding his future madame. If they end up together, they will both be very lucky to find each other and that will be a beautiful story to tell :wub:

And I really Looove to hear that from his long time fans cause it kinda proves that what we saw and felt was not only the product of our delulu minds. The shy and reserved 30 year old actor was acting like a kid, playing and teasing the girl he fancies, sometimes being foolish, and sometimes openly flirting. Oh gosh, how I miss them together :wub:

Edited by bingewatcher
  • Like 23

24 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

I place mine on 13/4, the order completed in not more than half a day. They shipped mine the next monday. Maybe they’ll ship yours today.

OMG! That was fast. O____O Was the tracking area was on the order page itself? 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Who knows what their train of thought is?  They’re probably just haters who need to lay off the Hatorade.  I just thought it was interesting to read about how non-shippers feel, but after I realized I can’t understand what they see, I stopped asking for their opinion...lol. B)

Ohhhhh. U asked non-shippers.. hahha. I tot u asked shippers and they had this pov. But sometimes its good to have a balanced pov too! Kekeke. 

2 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Apr 20 is friday.. maybe give it a while more dearie.. cos they might not work during weekends too! U can also click on your ordrr number and see the status too. (:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Apr 20 is friday.. maybe give it a while more dearie.. cos they might not work during weekends too! U can also click on your ordrr number and see the status too. (:

Hahahaha! Why didn't I think of that? :D I guess I'm too excited to have my own copy and binge watch all daaaayyyyy. Thanks Chingu~ ^^ For now, the order status is still pending delivery. ^_^

• Like 10

22 hours ago, bingewatcher said:

Ok, @pauliza! I confess. The hot kisses and their chup chup sounds made me delurk! :D:blush::tongue:

Welcome on board dearie! Finally chup chup sounds made you delurk keke

It was so embarrassing to hear those sounds! My face was turning super hot by the second! :blush:  I had to pause several times bcz I couldn't go on and felt like a peeping tom hehe.. These two were so into it but I gotta say that it turned out beautiful!  :heart:  

Btw I just noticed two T actions in the Court kiss. One was very subtle and the other not so subtle (oppa got confident there and went all in. He just threw mind control out of the window kekeke).

I just came across a few funny comments with regards to namji kisses. Let’s all lol together shall we? keke :lol: :lol:

"oppa was preserving her”

“You won’t become this exhausted if feelings weren’t involved” 

Have a great week everyone  :heart:

*Back to lurker mode*

• Like 4
  • LOL 19
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, masthu said:

Welcome on board dearie! Finally chup chup sounds made you delurk keke

It was so embarrassing to hear those sounds! My face was turning super hot by the second! :blush:  I had to pause several times bcz I couldn't go on and felt like a peeping tom hehe.. These two were so into it but I gotta say that it turned out beautiful!  :heart:  

Btw I just noticed two T actions in the Court kiss. One was very subtle and the other not so subtle (oppa got confident there and went all in. He just threw mind control out of the window kekeke).

I just came across a few funny comments with regards to namji kisses. Let’s all lol together shall we? keke :lol: :lol:

Have a great week everyone  :heart:

*Back to lurker mode*

Oppa was very confident and smile brightly in the end...  A little bit shy

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, masthu said:

HAHAHA thoses are some hilarious comments!! I particularly like the "you won't become this exhausted if feelings weren't involved" :wink:

20 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I'm actually trying to write a separate post about this, i.e. Hyunie being very comfortable and touchy from the start, etc. . but I have half of it written and saved in my draft, and I can't finish it becase I keep getting distracted since at random times I have this urge and end up rewatching parts of the  D-cut :lol::ph34r::lol:) or I read more posts here that I want to reply to. 

So, since you mentioned the couch scene in ep 1... I think that, even if  especially Hyunie seemed to be not shy at all about physical contact, that scene was the real ice-breaker between them. Of course because of what the scene required of them, or rather because of the position on the couch that scene required them to be in - so hopefully it's clear for everyone what I mean :ph34r: And if Wookie looked a bit more reserved at first, their skinship and comfortableness  escalated quickly from that scene. 

Without giving out too many details, let's just say that the couch scene bts  is where you actually see Wookie bursting out  laughing because Hyunie was  too sexy, just as he said himeself, and it would be a very suitable topic for our byeontae squad,:ph34r::tongue::ph34r:  But I think that one of the reason why Hyunie could act the way she acted in that scene (and in the bts) and looked so comfortable and natural doing that is that she was totally unaware of how sexy she could be. That's only my opinion and I could be wrong, of course, but I think that was Wookie's undoing, and because of that he couldn't help but give in. 

And now that  I've said this, let's see if I can go back to my other post... or to some more replaying of the couple discs :lol::wub::tongue: 

NJH is definitely more affectionate from the start whereas JCW is more reserved. But I do think that's the way she is? She seems naturally affectionate with people - you can see that with how she interacts with the crew and also with the other actors when they were doing the commentary for the DVD. Although, I'm sure after awhile, JCW could not help himself LOL

19 hours ago, reign143 said:

Omg my eyes I just saw the bts of the laundry kiss woahhh I never imagined it's really that intense. :ph34r::heart:

19 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

no wonder they had to put bg music and slo-mo the sbs catch version. lol

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha make sense ,right ? :tongue: The chup chup sound is soooooooo hot !! :lol:

I KNOW RIGHT. I FELT LIKE SUCH A VOYEUR INTRUDING ON A PRIVATE MOMENT. The sounds are super intense.:ph34r:

On 4/21/2018 at 7:24 PM, khalinkikyo said:

Thank you @currentlyobsessed for your description.  

I have watched another several bts kdrama. Usually the actors discuss the scene including the kiss scene.  And they don't do "unnecessary touchy touchy" after the scene...  

They do,  give support to each others,  specially from "sunbae" to their new comer.  Such as pat the shoulder (not on the head like Wookie did to Hyunnie,  ehm),  high-five (not carresing like they did),  give thumb up, quick hug,  etc.  

To differentiate, we can see their eyes..  

Eyes are like the window of our hearts..  

This is my POV.  

On 4/22/2018 at 9:55 AM, songsongdiehard said:

Chingu you are right that they have good working relationship but how they are in their BTS... let me tell you, NOT NORMAL!! You are right about the affectionate pat but as you saw, there's MORE of everything. There's no space, no personal boundaries... NOTHING NORMAL ABOUT THAT.. How Wook always want to hold her hand, in BTS we see wrist grabbing only to realize it's more hand holding. So, no, this is not what you typically see BTS. I did not see this in SS DOTS DVD.

Thanks for sharing @khalinkikyo @songsongdiehard! Yes the eyes show everything and the way he looks at her is just so dreamy. And the handholding and hugs are like :wub: It is not even just a quick squeeze but pretty extended handholding and hugs right?? These two! My heart can't deal with it!

• Like 19
  • LOL 4

31 minutes ago, currentlyobsessed said:

HAHAHA thoses are some hilarious comments!! I particularly like the "you won't become this exhausted if feelings weren't involved" :wink:

NJH is definitely more affectionate from the start whereas JCW is more reserved. But I do think that's the way she is? She seems naturally affectionate with people - you can see that with how she interacts with the crew and also with the other actors when they were doing the commentary for the DVD. Although, I'm sure after awhile, JCW could not help himself LOL

I KNOW RIGHT. I FELT LIKE SUCH A VOYEUR INTRUDING ON A PRIVATE MOMENT. The sounds are super intense.:ph34r:

Thanks for sharing @khalinkikyo @songsongdiehard! Yes the eyes show everything and the way he looks at her is just so dreamy. And the handholding and hugs are like :wub: It is not even just a quick squeeze but pretty extended handholding and hugs right?? These two! My heart can't deal with it!

Tell us more :wub: You mean real handholding? Not grabbing Hyuni’s wrist like he usually did? 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

I live for those real life hand holding and tight hugs! :heart: Even after PD shouted cut they kept touching and reassuring each other. We usually don't see such unnecessary touching/skinship between costars in the BTS after shooting scenes that involve kisses and skinship.  They were like super glue at times yet very professional (I hope you get what I mean. We can’t expect them to be all over each other and lovey dovey all the time).

Those hand holding goes beyond just being playful with each other. You feel as if theres a certain connection between them. It’s like one knows how the other feels without even having to say it out loud. You can see a lot of respect, affection, support, and how they care for each other in those hand holdings and tight hugs; that goes beyond being just costars. I just love how wookie adores and takes care of her and how hyuni wants to show her fullest support and encouragement towards wookie. It feels like wookie lives for those moments where his baby girl cheers and appreciates his hard work. You really can see how relieved and satisfied he feels afterwards. Hyuni does carry a lot of burden while filming yet even at those hardest moments she never forgets wook and shows her support likewise wookie was so considerate and patient with hyuni even during her hardest moments.  Why do they sound like couple goals to me?! :lol:

There was no awkwardness what so ever after shooting those passionate kiss scenes nor did they ignore each other afterwards  but kept smiling, laughing and there was this need to touch each other. At this rate we’ll all get cavities with all these sweetness.

I just can’t help but adore these two puppies. :wub:

6a1c3fb38b195074b9e1ff73a161b419.jpg

9efc99852c0481fcc37456680df58e44.jpg

cb7c381db82a1c5f07be15fac15596b9.jpg

DDNOxAfVwAAOkwu.jpg

ctto

Edited by masthu
correction
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Kummawo, chingu @masthu ! It's always great when you  talk about the scenes in the DVD for those who couldn't afford it. I could watch some snippets on Instagram and the sounds are veeery embarassing to hear. Also, I always wondered if there was T action in the court kiss, because there were in the other two (first kiss and basket kiss). So I'm glad to know that Jiji always stick to their  behavioral pattern. :tongue:

Spoiler
7 hours ago, masthu said:

3 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Funny, isn't it? I remember that lots of us, back then, in July, were not very confident on NJH's affection because she seemed more reserved. Now we know that, in fact, it is quite the opposite. Nam ji Hyun is very special indeed. Oppa couldn't resist.

• Like 7
  • LOL 12