[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hi everyone. I have been in this thread since it started in June. I have read everything since page 1. Thank you for those you continue to give their contributions for keeping this thread alive. I owe a lot from you for giving me namji happiness.

I am about to order the dvd dcut from yes asia. I would just like to ask help from you guys if the one available at yes asia includes the couple disc (and the 27 minute kissing scenes)? Hope to hear from you soon. 

https://www.yesasia.com/global/suspicious-partner-14dvd-outbox-digipack-photobook-postcard-set-sbs/1065723688-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edited by msbaglover
forgot to include reference
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, msbaglover said:

Hi everyone. I have been in this thread since it started in June. I have read everything since page 1. Thank you for those you continue to give their contributions for keeping this thread alive. I owe a lot from you for giving me namji happiness.

I am about to order the dvd dcut from yes asia. I would just like to ask help from you guys if the one available at yes asia includes the couple disc (and the 27 minute kissing scenes)? Hope to hear from you soon. 

https://www.yesasia.com/global/suspicious-partner-14dvd-outbox-digipack-photobook-postcard-set-sbs/1065723688-0-0-0-en/info.html

Hi there, if we're going to based on the item description or the images there's nowhere on the website says that the "exclusive package or special gift" is included. They even mentioned that the number of discs are 14 only so I'm not really sure. I did actually inquired via email about the exclusive package the other day but I haven't received any response and they said it would be within 48 hours so I'm expecting an update from them today as they're experiencing high volume of emails so once I received a response I'll let you know. :)

So far, some of the jiji shippers on this thread said that the gift or the exclusive package includes at Yes24's website but they're currently out of stock in DVD Cut. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

The DVD is still available guys! Quick! Get it now! @malaya and @jinam53

And its out of stock again. Gosh. I tried to add to my cart to see if i can "reserve" it for both of you.. but it doesn't work that way. ):

Thanks. I can’t check out as it’s temporarily not available. 

I am am setting my alarm tomorrow morning and check again. I guess they restock early morning Korean time. 

@amalyn99 Blu-ray is out of my budget currently. Just got back from family trip.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jinam53 said:

Hi there, if we're going to based on the item description or the images there's nowhere on the website says that the "exclusive package or special gift" is included. They even mentioned that the number of discs are 14 only so I'm not really sure. I did actually inquired via email about the exclusive package the other day but I haven't received any response and they said it would be within 48 hours so I'm expecting an update from them today as they're experiencing high volume of emails so once I received a response I'll let you know. :)

So far, some of the jiji shippers on this thread said that the gift or the exclusive package includes at Yes24's website but they're currently out of stock in DVD Cut. 

Thank you for replying. I will wait for your update. :-)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, malaya said:

Thanks. I can’t check out as it’s temporarily not available. 

I am am setting my alarm tomorrow morning and check again. I guess they restock early morning Korean time. 

@amalyn99 Blu-ray is out of my budget. 

Hi! Were you able to add it on your cart too? :D

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, jinam53 said:

I believe so. Btw, I responded your message. :)

Yep, got your message. Thanks. 

Hope we get lucky tomorrow. The things we do for NamJi. :D

ETA:

RE: NJH is very active these few days in soc-med noh? At the same time we have news and posts about/from Wookie. Hehehe. Not complaining though. Hyunie looking young and simply gorgeous while Wookie looks so young and his usual handsome self with some extra weight. Seems like he’s adjusted to army life pretty well. 

These coincidences of the timing of their posts and social media presence after a while IMO is no longer just mere coincidence. Seems like there’s a pattern as mentioned by many in this thread and my gut tells me it’s highly possible it’s “unconscious coupling” on our beloved OTP. (N.B. Borrowing from Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin phrase). 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

I know Namji shippers are currently going crazy with the DVD cut 's Court Kiss :D

But we can't share the content of that Dvd to the public /this thread .Therefore,I m reposted the "Court Kiss " from Epsd 38 & Epsd 39 :lol:

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

20 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Without sounding like a pervert (maybe too late for that), but oh yes!!!!  There was definitely some T-action and if my eyes didn’t deceive me, I may have seen some lip biting too.  I just have to rewatch the whole thing again now...hehehe :wub:

Again! I thought my eyes was playing a trick on me (this old eyes!!), I thought I saw lip biting too!

16 hours ago, masthu said:

Same here. Gosh these two were smiling while kissing and man the eye talk between them makes me tear up big time! :bawling: Thay looked so comfortable in each others arms :heart:

From the very first time I watched the court room kiss my gut kept screaming that something really changed between them. It's as if they had realized their feelings for each other by that point and it could be a begining to something beautiful. Looking at their smile, the look in their eyes especially wooks, who's trying to eye talk with her. It's as if  they no long are afraid to show each other how they make each other feel.

ctto

I've finished re-watching SP and also done 2nd round of BTS and Couple discs.  My view on the court kiss where Wookie was seen smiling, it was scripted for NJW (and BH too) to smile because he was to be happy to be finally reconciled with BH.   

But, but, but that very end of the kiss when they release each other's lips, the expression of Wookie is something elseI  Delulu me thinks maybe Wookie was very happy because NJH accepted his proposal to date each other (albeit him being in the army)!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Swanflwer said:

Again! I thought my eyes was playing a trick on me (this old eyes!!), I thought I saw lip biting too!

I've finished re-watching SP and also done 2nd round of BTS and Couple discs.  My view on the court kiss where Wookie was seen smiling, it was scripted for NJW (and BH too) to smile because he was to be happy to be finally reconciled with BH.   

But, but, but that very end of the kiss when they release each other's lips, the expression of Wookie is something elseI  Delulu me thinks maybe Wookie was very happy because NJH accepted his proposal to date each other (albeit him being in the army)!

Hahahah.. that smile is definitely part of the scene requirement! Wookie has to be mad if it was not part of the script. Hahaha. Or discussed before hand. Hahah. But i wished they included that in the main SP instead of cutting it out. I preferred that version way much better than what was officially broadcasted. But i guess they were trying to flow the scene to the next when BH ran away from him. Hahahahah. 

Edit:  that expression of wookie is definitely sth else though. I think it was that expression that got all of us crazy. That expression, reminded me of the mbc interview that same smile when he talked about hyunni. *oh the feels!*

Oh and for heads up dearies.. i think the yes24 blu ray doesnt come with the free gift alr.. the last i check the free gift part is empty now where previously it was indicated.. 

So for those getting the DVD, keep a lookout too okie! In case stock is updated but it doesnt indicate the free gift any longer. (:

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Think hyunni mum updated her dp or sth! 

Other than Hyunni's simple but beautiful look...I'm trying to look closely as well on Hyunni's necklace ...aigoo...what am I doing :lol:

#sparetime lol haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

24 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahah.. that smile is definitely part of the scene requirement! Wookie has to be mad if it was not part of the script. Hahaha. Or discussed before hand. Hahah. But i wished they included that in the main SP instead of cutting it out. I preferred that version way much better than what was officially broadcasted. But i guess they were trying to flow the scene to the next when BH ran away from him. Hahahahah. 

Edit:  that expression of wookie is definitely sth else though. I think it was that expression that got all of us crazy. That expression, reminded me of the mbc interview that same smile when he talked about hyunni. *oh the feels!*

Oh and for heads up dearies.. i think the yes24 blu ray doesnt come with the free gift alr.. the last i check the free gift part is empty now where previously it was indicated.. 

So for those getting the DVD, keep a lookout too okie! In case stock is updated but it doesnt indicate the free gift any longer. (:

Woooooo! Thank you so much for sharing your observations lovies. :wub:  

Actually, I noticed that on Yes24 that the free gift tab before you check-out is not included on the process. Basically, same goes with the DVD Cut. Awww. :unsure:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Actually, I noticed that on Yes24 that the free gift tab before you check-out is not included on the process. Basically, same goes with the DVD Cut. Awww. :unsure:

Actually, it's still written 사은품: 수상한 파트너 DVD 특전 in free gift section (edited, before i write it as tab and it will cause misunderstandings :(), as far as i understand, it means the free gift : SP DVD benefit, but the dvd is out of stock right now. The blue ray doesnt have  사은품: 수상한 파트너 DVD 특전 written in free gift section anymore :(

I placed my order this morning, and in my payment order status it's written that i have 2 order items : 수상한 파트너 : SBS 드라마 : DVD (the dcut itself) and 사은품: 수상한 파트너 DVD 특전 (i think this is the bonus package)

please correct me if i'm wrong :)

Edited by orpheus28
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, orpheus28 said:

Actually, it's still written 사은품: 수상한 파트너 DVD 특전 in free gift tab, as far as i understand, it means the free gift : SP DVD benefit, but the dvd is out of stock right now. The blue ray doesnt have  사은품: 수상한 파트너 DVD 특전 written in free gift tab anymore :(

I placed my order this morning, and in my payment order status it's written that i have 2 order items : 수상한 파트너 : SBS 드라마 : DVD (the dcut itself) and 사은품: 수상한 파트너 DVD 특전 (i think this is the bonus package)

please correct me if i'm wrong :)

IDEK now. Hahahaha! Now I'm confused!! I think so too when I asked someone to translate it, she said it's "Free gift: Suspicious Partner DVD Bonus". OH MY GOSH! I should really wait for the item to restock. Thank you so much for telling us! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jinam53 said:

If i didnt remember wrongly, when i preordered they also didnt include the free gift item in the checkout process, but then again maybe the pre-order was different cos it was supposed to come with it.. What i meant was in the page itself when u choose how many to order. In the blu ray one, under free gift section,  there's nothing written there alr whereas previously under free gift there was sth written there.. so before u gals check out the dvd, make sure the free gift section still has sth indicated there.. 

• Like 6

wait im confused what is this "free gift" your mentioning?

i just got mine (blue ray) and it came with 2 box. one that is brown that held the diary, cd, name tags, bus. cards, 2 of the script and something else

and the other box is the drama and special CD. 10 of the drama and i think 3 or 4 of the special.

• Like 10