[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, jijihyun said:

the dcut: an eye opener and a bigger picture to reality but i had fun

Ooohh, I'm curious. Define "bigger picture to reality"? Is that what I think it is. Is it a good thing? Hmmmmm. :huh:

• Like 6

On 4/18/2018 at 3:34 AM, malaya said:

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

Everyone who bought it were thankful to have purchased the Dcut. Non of them had regrets and were fully satisfied. 

As for T action unni... What is NamJi kisses without a few (well many) T actions. So I think we'll have more T actions and shall cause us all to hyperventilate and blush!!  

Just looking at wookie's ears turning red and the mark he left on her cheek as seen in the SBS bts tells how out of control he was and I've always believe that hyuni's T made him lose that little self control he had been trying hard to maintain. :blush: *fans self*

Edited So I bet you'll see even worse that might send us sky rocketting to NamJi  land :D

No wonder he did  a lot of mind controlling :lol: and all those efforts in mind controlling went out of the window the moment he kissed her :D. He was losing it big time already keke :lol:

23 hours ago, jijihyun said:

the dcut: an eye opener and a bigger picture to reality but i had fun

If you need some oxygen let us know! we'll be very happy to supply you. Especially during the 27 mins kiss bts if not you might end up hyperventilating like the rest :D

22 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Oooh. Nice...

good luck!!!! If it was me, I would lock myself in my room and pray for my DVD player not to die, and of course, i’ll write my will in advance, I would prolly die of heart attack! :glasses:

we are in the right ship chingu :D

Yes unni! We are on the right ship! *screams* What we see is what we believe  :heart:

We are definitely are sailing beautifully. oh my heartu! These two are the death of us

On 4/18/2018 at 3:53 AM, ajboomer28 said:

Hello NamJi squad! I’m dead right now! The court kiss killed me. Please tell my parents I love them and kindly tell NamJi that this is all their fault. Wookie! Why do you have to smile like that?? 

Same here. Gosh these two were smiling while kissing and man the eye talk between them makes me tear up big time! :bawling: Thay looked so comfortable in each others arms :heart:

From the very first time I watched the court room kiss my gut kept screaming that something really changed between them. It's as if they had realized their feelings for each other by that point and it could be a begining to something beautiful. Looking at their smile, the look in their eyes especially wooks, who's trying to eye talk with her. It's as if  they no long are afraid to show each other how they make each other feel.

O7nEqFF.gif

4zRyQLR.gif

Yqqx0JH.gif

ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Hi guys could someone let me know which disc the 27 min kiss scenes are on? I haven't had the time to start on the DVDs and would like to focus my attention on the appropriate disc! :tongue:

Thanks to everyone who has shared comments about the DVDs!  When I first ordered it, I thought I was being crazy - it was kinda expensive and it's the first time I have ever ordered a DVD box set for any kdrama. Having received it, I must say the quality of the special items are excellent and everything is so cute. The little ID cards for Ji Wook and Bong Hee are hilarious! I think it is definitely worth the money! Even my husband who questioned my sanity (from time to time) said the DVD box set was quite a nice piece to get. HEE

Hahahah. Love the dynamics between your husband and you! LOL chingu. U can zoom to the 27 min kiss first. And then savour disc 15 and 16. Kekeke. Have fun! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

So... some quick thoughts on the 27 mins kiss montage...

DID ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE A TOTAL VOYEUR?? :wink:

Re the first kiss - lots and lots of kissing sounds (!!!)

Re the laundry basket kiss - The intensity of the kiss is real. He is definitely the one leading the kiss and the way he holds her face and how he kisses her is so intense and sexy OMO

Re the hospital kiss - Not much observations here other than the fact that his ears are red even though it's largely just a peck on the lips!

Re the court kiss - I wonder why these clips had no sound and they put background music over it. This was my favourite kiss in the drama simply because they finally reconciled after so long and they both looked extra gorgeous in the scene. What is with the kissing and smiling JCW??? I cannot stay rational you guys!

Seriously though, the kiss montage shows just how hard it is to get a pretty kiss scene with all these takes and angles. JCW and NJH did really well to create the prettiest kiss scenes I've seen in all the kdramas I've watched!

Will try and watch the rest of the DVDs and update again! x

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you both for the restock notice!! Finally got the DVD set added to my cart, but my only issue is checking out... when I click any of the payment options (PayPal/UnionPay/AliPay), it redirects me to that loading page before it times out. Just wanted to ask if this was happening to anyone else..? TT

"inilite.inicis.com took too long to respond."

• Like 3

2 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

So... some quick thoughts on the 27 mins kiss montage...

DID ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE A TOTAL VOYEUR?? :wink:

Re the first kiss - lots and lots of kissing sounds (!!!)

Re the laundry basket kiss - The intensity of the kiss is real. He is definitely the one leading the kiss and the way he holds her face and how he kisses her is so intense and sexy OMO

Re the hospital kiss - Not much observations here other than the fact that his ears are red even though it's largely just a peck on the lips!

Re the court kiss - I wonder why these clips had no sound and they put background music over it. This was my favourite kiss in the drama simply because they finally reconciled after so long and they both looked extra gorgeous in the scene. What is with the kissing and smiling JCW??? I cannot stay rational you guys!

Seriously though, the kiss montage shows just how hard it is to get a pretty kiss scene with all these takes and angles. JCW and NJH did really well to create the prettiest kiss scenes I've seen in all the kdramas I've watched!

Will try and watch the rest of the DVDs and update again! x

Thank you for description....  

:)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, niimi said:

Thank you both for the restock notice!! Finally got the DVD set added to my cart, but my only issue is checking out... when I click any of the payment options (PayPal/UnionPay/AliPay), it redirects me to that loading page before it times out. Just wanted to ask if this was happening to anyone else..? TT

"inilite.inicis.com took too long to respond."

Close the page and go to your cart to try again.

• Like 5

Hello, i was a long silent lurker in this thread, and i decided to join the conversation because i finally placed my order at yes24 aftee much contemplation. Yay!

So i want to ask you guys, if any of you are from Indonesia and buy the dvd too, how is the customs clearance? How much will i pay for the customs clearance, and how long it takes? Thank you

• Like 9

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

The DVD is still available guys! Quick! Get it now! @malaya and @jinam53

And its out of stock again. Gosh. I tried to add to my cart to see if i can "reserve" it for both of you.. but it doesn't work that way. ):

Thank you! I actually saw it earlier @babyval22 and reserved it on my cart but I don't have the credit card ready because I'm using my friend's cc but it's out of stock again. Once it's available again, I'll check it out and pay for it. :)

• Like 8

@amalyn99 @shady01girl thanks for the help! i tried it shortly after (before falling asleep since i didn't get much the night prior) your response amalyn, but closing the browser and/or navigating away didn't work either :( and shadygirl, i was using chrome.

i will try again using firefox and perhaps my phone (& its internet) once it restocks!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, niimi said:

@amalyn99 @shady01girl thanks for the help! i tried it shortly after (before falling asleep since i didn't get much the night prior) your response amalyn, but closing the browser and/or navigating away didn't work either :( and shadygirl, i was using chrome.

i will try again using firefox and perhaps my phone (& its internet) once it restocks!

I think maybe it was because of internet. Chrome could not be the problem i guess.

Btw, the blu-ray is available again now.

• Like 4