[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

wait im confused what is this "free gift" your mentioning?

i just got mine (blue ray) and it came with 2 box. one that is brown that held the diary, cd, name tags, bus. cards, 2 of the script and something else

and the other box is the drama and special CD. 10 of the drama and i think 3 or 4 of the special.

The brown box is the free gift that contains the priceless special couple discs with the 27 min kiss cut!!  Congratulations and enjoy!!! :D

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

wait im confused what is this "free gift" your mentioning?

i just got mine (blue ray) and it came with 2 box. one that is brown that held the diary, cd, name tags, bus. cards, 2 of the script and something else

and the other box is the drama and special CD. 10 of the drama and i think 3 or 4 of the special.

Yup. That's the free gift.. if the others order the blu ray now.. they prolly wouldn't receive the brown box already..

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jinam53 said:

IDEK now. Hahahaha! Now I'm confused!! I think so too when I asked someone to translate it, she said it's "Free gift: Suspicious Partner DVD Bonus". OH MY GOSH! I should really wait for the item to restock. Thank you so much for telling us! 

The DVD is available now!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, amalyn99 said:

The DVD is available now!

Yeah it is! Thanks bb~ ^^

I've already completed my order. Hihi :wub: And of course, I've made sure that the free gift section has the DVD bonus so my order page does indicate that there are 2 items pending for delivery. :lol: For those, who still wanted to order hurrrrryyyy before they will be out of stock again. 

• Like 9

Old posts, but since I got home earlier than usual this evening and have a little spare time... (please, appreciate the fact that I choose to spend it writing here instead of replaying the couple discs... :lol: )

On 18/4/2018 at 4:42 PM, khalinkikyo said:

My God!!  Is that mean he is at home (at least in Seoul)  to prepare his musical drama?  *delulu

Or maybe it's late post *rational 

B)

Based on the caption/tranlsation of a Japanese fan of Wookie who reposted the picture, it was taken last Saturday night (April 14th), but - even if I recognize the word that should mean "on Saturday night " (토밤에) also in the original Korean text - take it with a grain of salt, please 

On 18/4/2018 at 7:16 AM, malaya said:

That’s the best way to go. In OTP BLISS!! LOL! :lol:

Seems like the consensus of those who’ve seen and  had the viewing experience of the Dcut have the court kiss tops among NamJi kisses as the one with the emotional connection and the feels in the romantic-o-meter.

Personally, I have to say that I am on the fence. I really cannot decide. All the 3 kisses are beautiful and have their own merits. And let me also say that, all shippy considerations aside, JCW and NJH perfectly nailed those kisses, because they all convey all the feelings that those kisses are supposed to convey in the context of the drama. This was apparent watching the kisses in the drama, it became even more clear watching the kisses bts released by SBS catch and it is glaringly obvious when you watch the 27 minutes of kiss scenes in the D-cut.

Their kisses are perfect,  and I am not saying this as a shipper, but as a viewer who appreciates their efforts and the incredible job they did as actors. That's why, if anything, I am glad that  Actor Ji ChangWook and Actress Nam JiHyun got the  soompi award for the best kiss, because all bias aside, no other drama couple deserved this more than they did.

(I am still pissed about the other categories, though, but I have promised to myself that I won't talk about that, so....:mellow:)

In this respect, I also agree that the smile-while-kissing in the courtroom kiss was most probably scripted or at least discussed beforehand, because it makes a lot of sense in the context of the scene. And it was also shown - even if not as clearly - in the version that aired, so I believe it was done on purpose. Regardless, it's beautiful to watch :wub:

But talking about smiles during kisses... I love - as in really, really LOVE :wub:-  Hyunie's smile we get to see during the third kiss (laundry basket kiss). For DVD owners: 1st take, around minute 7:00 of the kiss scenes video (there are other hints of a smile from her during  this kiss, but this one is more evident). Anyone else with me?

Lastly, since everyone is going gaga about the 27 minutes of kiss scenes (well, I am too :tongue:), let  me briefly mention  here (and I will try to elaborate a little during the weekend) that there is something that I love just as much, or if possible a even a bit more: the kiss scenes bts. Because there we get more of the kisses, and NamJi's reactions that for me are really gold. 

Too bad there are no bts for the courtroom kiss, but I don't want to sound greedy or ungrateful... About that kiss I am already happy that we got a lot of footage of the different takes. :D

That's all from me for now. I need to go to bed. Happy Friday everyone, and good luck to all of you who are trying to get your hands on the last available copies fo the D-cut... fighting!!! 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Yeah it is! Thanks bb~ ^^

I've already completed my order. Hihi :wub: And of course, I've made sure that the free gift section has the DVD bonus so my order page does indicate that there are 2 items pending for delivery. :lol: For those, who still wanted to order hurrrrryyyy before they will be out of stock again. 

Am I the only one having issues with checking out? It keeps saying “my login information is incorrect”. I’ve been going at it since 5am.  I’ve created a new gmail account and new account at yes24 thinking that’ll solve the problem. Huhuhu! What am I doing wrong y’all? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

50 minutes ago, malaya said:

Am I the only one having issues with checking out? It keeps saying “my login information is incorrect”. I’ve been going at it since 5am.  I’ve created a new gmail account and new account at yes24 thinking that’ll solve the problem. Huhuhu! What am I doing wrong y’all? 

Is it okie alr? Maybe take the opportunity now to login to your yes24 account again and see if it's okie? Then when u purchase it that time, make sure you login alr then purchase it? ): 

• Like 7

Ctto

Love how similar they look even when they were gg through different stages in life. Hahahah!

And where is everyone? Is everyone holing up to bask and indulge in the Dcut? Hahha. I can finally watch the dcut in its entirety tmr onwards cos exams will be over! Gahhh. Have a good day everyone! Hehe. 

• Like 20

@f8te it pains me, but I have to remind you and everyone that it is not allowed to share even screenshots from the DVD. It's copyrighted material. Even if it others shared that pic on IG, we cannot repost it here.

It's illegal,  and the moderators could come and take action closing this thread, etc. Can you please edit your post ASAP? Thanks.

(I will edit this later to take out the name)

ETA: since I did not properly celebrate the victory for the best kiss, I'll take this chance to do it now by sharing this fanart by the talented @taonaka

ctto

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

to those pervy eyes.. LOL.. 

Top Pictures.. Haha, in his embrace :naughty:

, credit to owner..

will put in spoiler later.. 

im getting chills and goosebumps imagining hyunnie hugging that body during the bts. did she hug him or her arms were just covering her chest? haahahahaha argh they should've removed the blanket!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

13 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

im getting chills and goosebumps imagining hyunnie hugging that body during the bts. did she hug him or her arms where just covering her chest? haahahahaha argh they should've remove the blanket!!

My guess is she put her arms around him because during the rehearsal for the kiss, PD-nim told her to turn towards her oppa and she turned into his arms and put her arms around his waist. Although... we will never know what happened UNDER the blanket!!! :wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

On 4/19/2018 at 2:28 PM, Swanflwer said:

Again! I thought my eyes was playing a trick on me (this old eyes!!), I thought I saw lip biting too!

I've finished re-watching SP and also done 2nd round of BTS and Couple discs.  My view on the court kiss where Wookie was seen smiling, it was scripted for NJW (and BH too) to smile because he was to be happy to be finally reconciled with BH.   

But, but, but that very end of the kiss when they release each other's lips, the expression of Wookie is something elseI  Delulu me thinks maybe Wookie was very happy because NJH accepted his proposal to date each other (albeit him being in the army)!

Yes this!! That little smile he had when they stopped kissing! He looked so pleased with himself! I was like what is up with that??? Unfortunately, the shot was cut right at that point and you don't see any further reactions post kiss! Darn!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1