[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I’ve read some interesting comments online and heard some in real life about how some people are second guessing this ship and it truly puzzles me at what they are missing.  As a naturally inquisitive person, I ask why they say that.  In short, they’re realization of how Hyunie was actually the more touchy feely person between the 2 has diminished their picture of thinking it was Wookie who is more smitten with her.  Has anyone ever tried to get a turtle to come out of its shell??!!!! It’s nearly damn impossible!  Wookie’s undoing in the couch BTS scene was enough proof for me.  Like what Bong Hee said, “it takes 0.2 seconds to fall in love with someone”. For those of us who have watched that BTS scene, I say that was the exact time it took Wookie to fall! ^_^ And the beauty of it is, Hyunie did all this without even even realizing it.

Wish I can see that couch bts :wub:

• Like 9

Hello Jiji Shippers!

I'm finally coming out of the shadows and delurking. Not native English speaker, so I'm sorry about my English here. :)

I've been following this thread since July as I was totally addicted to the series and suffered from withdrawal symptoms when it ended. Actually I was entire against shipping because I only saw it as a way to create false expectations and being frustrated afterwards. But as I watched Namji's interaction it was impossible for me not to ship them. And I also learned, specially from @pauliza that shipping can also be something you do just for fun. Don't have to take it seriously.

Off course, I LOVED their kisses and byeontae moments but what really got me into this ship was their warmth friendliness, the cozy feeling that it's almost palpaple when you watch them. It was like watching two people falling in love.

Personally, I would say that they are not a thing yet. Maybe, in my romantic mindset, I like to think that they're a promise, like a dream . So, i like them together but I really admire them as individuals. I think highly of them. Ji Chang Wook is a very sweet and considerate person and Nam Ji Hyun is adorable, nerdy, book worm, very intelligent, caring, articulate and sensitive person. 

The thing I like the most about Ji Chang Wook is that he being a cellebrity he could fall for a different kind of girl, with plastic perfect looks and more fashionable manners. I'm not saying that Jihyun is not beautiful, but I think that she's not very commonly beautiful. She is the type of person that becomes more attractive when you get to know her. She's physically pretty, but her personality is WONDERFUl. And if Ji Chang Wook admires that, he himself is also someone to be admired. Because he can identify things that are not ordinarily found in the K Ent Industry.

I couldn't buy the DVD for financial reasons. I live in South America and it would be veeery expensive and difficult to buy it from here. At first, I was not very excited from what I've read here. I was always questioning myself: are they only friends? But, I can satisfy myself thinking that they have develloped special feelings for each other during tha time. I really hope that they're still in touch with each other and that she had already visited him (as he said he  would be really thankful for).

Maybe we'll never know if they are/were/will be a thing or not. But I still can't get out of this ship because it makes me feel warm inside. It makes me believe that some values that are not so cherished in our contemporary society like simplicity and  kindness are not totally forgotten, left behind.

• Like 22

that circulated laundry kiss bts makes me impatient to receive my SP d-cut. Are there anybody who placed their order between 18 April - 20 April on Yes24 Global? Is your order status still "pending delivery" a few days after payment confirmed? Did they usually take this long to issue the airway bill? :(

• Like 8

2 hours ago, fffnnn said:

OMG I just saw few seconds of the laundry basket kiss. That was intense. I’m still waiting for my Dcut (darn it how can they keep my dvd at the airport for 4 freakin’ days :angry:). Since I’ve ordered the bluray, I need to watch it on TV, in the living room, where my family usually hangout. How can I watch it without being judged seriously??? Now I have invested my money to buy a bluray player, do I need to buy a new TV so I can watch it in my room peacefully? I blame Namji for this :tongue:

Judgement is inevitable my friend...I watched it alone and can’t help but judged myself for my own reaction to it. B)  Felt like a shameless voyeur and if they had no supervision from the PD or staff members, we would have some beautiful JiJi babies roaming around now...Lol!:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 19

I'm so pleasantly surprised everyone is slowly starting to share their general POV of what they have seen so far~ thank you chingus~ The MT truly felt a little more lonely without our usual open spazzing cos of all the restrictions and i missed this interaction in here~ Kekeke.

8 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

JCW : “My ideal woman would be someone who can make me FELL COMFORTABLE, has a sense of humor similar to my own, and can hold interesting conversations. I think I fancy the CUTESY type.” 

This also evident in the dcut right. :D

Credit to https://www.soompi.com/2012/12/28/ji-chang-wook-chooses-song-hye-gyo-over-yoona-as-his-ideal-type/.

Keke. Us shippers are always in sync.. haha. I totally didn't see anything else but the word cutesy. Hehehee. and we all know from the dcut, wookie not only thought hyunni was sexy, he definitely thought that she was cute too. Kekeke. And now i can't help but link back to the kbs awards of his expression watching hyunni sing. LMAO.

4 hours ago, msbaglover said:

I am one of those unfortunate ones who haven't pre-ordered the dvd. I only rely on those kind-hearted fellow shipper who post some parts of the dcut (I know it is illegal but I owe them big time!). Now i can delulu say that my theory about them before the dcut is definitely true in my opinion. My impression of Hyunnie is friendly but reserved. She is someone whom I think will allow to be touched that way unless she is in a relationship with that person. So I am confirming my delulu theory to myself that Wookie and Hyunnie are in a special relationship before SP and that Wookie really has something to do with Hyunnie being casted as Bong Hee:-) 

Hahah. well dearie, to be unbiased and rational, the dcut did show us that hyunni is equally comfortable with being touchy with everyone actually. And it is pretty evident that you can see their friendship/rs progression through the different stages of filming too..

3 hours ago, fffnnn said:

OMG I just saw few seconds of the laundry basket kiss. That was intense. I’m still waiting for my Dcut (darn it how can they keep my dvd at the airport for 4 freakin’ days :angry:). Since I’ve ordered the bluray, I need to watch it on TV, in the living room, where my family usually hangout. How can I watch it without being judged seriously??? Now I have invested my money to buy a bluray player, do I need to buy a new TV so I can watch it in my room peacefully? I blame Namji for this :tongue:

HAHAHAHAH. I am dying to watch my DVD on the big screen too. BUT i have to find th opportunity when no one is home, otherwise they will think i'm watching some age-restricted stuffs. eh, wait a min, it is age restricted according to youtube! Wahahahaa. if this dcut was the age restricted one, i really can understand it completely. LOL.

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I’ve read some interesting comments online and heard some in real life about how some people are second guessing this ship and it truly puzzles me at what they are missing.  As a naturally inquisitive person, I ask why they say that.  In short, they’re realization of how Hyunie was actually the more touchy feely person between the 2 has diminished their picture of thinking it was Wookie who is more smitten with her.  Has anyone ever tried to get a turtle to come out of its shell??!!!! It’s nearly damn impossible!  Wookie’s undoing in the couch BTS scene was enough proof for me.  Like what Bong Hee said, “it takes 0.2 seconds to fall in love with someone”. For those of us who have watched that BTS scene, I say that was the exact time it took Wookie to fall! ^_^ And the beauty of it is, Hyunie did all this without even even realizing it.

Wow, dearie.. this is very interesting train of thoughts. To me, these are 2 very different things. How hyunni is the more touchy feely one between the both of them doesn't diminish how much wookie was being touchy feely with her too. And in some instances, hyunni had to tone him down too. Have the people you heard from watched the DVD already or was it based on hear say? Haha. But oh wells, even if they bought the DVD and watched it and this was their take, can only say to each his own i guess!

Okie chingus.. its bed time for me~ It's dreadful monday for me again. Sighs. Have a good night/morning/afternoon y'all! Happy spazzing!

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Wow, dearie.. this is very interesting train of thoughts. To me, these are 2 very different things. How hyunni is the more touchy feely one between the both of them doesn't diminish how much wookie was being touchy feely with her too. And in some instances, hyunni had to tone him down too. Have the people you heard from watched the DVD already or was it based on hear say? Haha. But oh wells, even if they bought the DVD and watched it and this was their take, can only say to each his own i guess!

Okie chingus.. its bed time for me~ It's dreadful monday for me again. Sighs. Have a good night/morning/afternoon y'all! Happy spazzing!

Who knows what their train of thought is?  They’re probably just haters who need to lay off the Hatorade.  I just thought it was interesting to read about how non-shippers feel, but after I realized I can’t understand what they see, I stopped asking for their opinion...lol. B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, bingewatcher said:

The thing I like the most about Ji Chang Wook is that he being a cellebrity he could fall for a different kind of girl, with plastic perfect looks and more fashionable manners. I'm not saying that Jihyun is not beautiful, but I think that she's not very commonly beautiful. She is the type of person that becomes more attractive when you get to know her. She's physically pretty, but her personality is WONDERFUl. And if Ji Chang Wook admires that, he himself is also someone to be admired. Because he can identify things that are not ordinarily found in the K Ent Industry.

JCW : I like girls I can “get along with”. For example, it’s not difficult to find a girl who has double eyelids, is tall, looks beautiful etc. But to find a girl I can “get along with” is really not easy. That’s why I want to find a girl like that.

Credit to https://teappanijcw.wordpress.com/2017/05/14/trans-2016-12-16-u-weekly-issue-576-ji-chang-wook-interview/amp/.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, fffnnn said:

Sharing is caring:D

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, orpheus28 said:

that circulated laundry kiss bts makes me impatient to receive my SP d-cut. Are there anybody who placed their order between 18 April - 20 April on Yes24 Global? Is your order status still "pending delivery" a few days after payment confirmed? Did they usually take this long to issue the airway bill? :(

I placed my order on April 20 and still it's pending delivery. I'm not sure though I wrote an inquiry to their 1:1 consultation and I haven't received any response. 

Is there anyone who purchased their DVD on Yes24 before? Can someone answer our query? Hehe. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bingewatcher said:

I've been following this thread since July as I was totally addicted to the series and suffered from withdrawal symptoms when it ended. Actually I was entire against shipping because I only saw it as a way to create false expectations and being frustrated afterwards. But as I watched Namji's interaction it was impossible for me not to ship them. And I also learned, specially from @pauliza that shipping can also be something you do just for fun. Don't have to take it seriously.

Hi ..hahaha U took too long to delurk & welcome onboard :D .I guess u can't resist the chup chup sound & delurked yourself :D:tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

7 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Judgement is inevitable my friend...I watched it alone and can’t help but judged myself for my own reaction to it. B)  Felt like a shameless voyeur and if they had no supervision from the PD or staff members, we would have some beautiful JiJi babies roaming around now...Lol!:wub:

That will be dream comes true chingu. Namji babies roaming around!!

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

HAHAHAHAH. I am dying to watch my DVD on the big screen too. BUT i have to find th opportunity when no one is home, otherwise they will think i'm watching some age-restricted stuffs. eh, wait a min, it is age restricted according to youtube! Wahahahaa. if this dcut was the age restricted one, i really can understand it completely. LOL.

I will get a smack in the head if I watch the 27 minutes kiss in front of my parents HAHAHA

• Like 13
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, jinam53 said:

I placed my order on April 20 and still it's pending delivery. I'm not sure though I wrote an inquiry to their 1:1 consultation and I haven't received any response. 

Is there anyone who purchased their DVD on Yes24 before? Can someone answer our query? Hehe. 

I place mine on 13/4, the order completed in not more than half a day. They shipped mine the next monday. Maybe they’ll ship yours today.

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

Ok, I looove your point of view. I don’t ship on-screen couple too except for few. Being a long time fan if JCW, I can tell you that guy is dead serious in finding his future madame. If they end up together, they will both be very lucky to find each other and that will be a beautiful story to tell :wub:

And I really Looove to hear that from his long time fans cause it kinda proves that what we saw and felt was not only the product of our delulu minds. The shy and reserved 30 year old actor was acting like a kid, playing and teasing the girl he fancies, sometimes being foolish, and sometimes openly flirting. Oh gosh, how I miss them together :wub:

Edited by bingewatcher
  • Like 23

24 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

I place mine on 13/4, the order completed in not more than half a day. They shipped mine the next monday. Maybe they’ll ship yours today.

OMG! That was fast. O____O Was the tracking area was on the order page itself? 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Who knows what their train of thought is?  They’re probably just haters who need to lay off the Hatorade.  I just thought it was interesting to read about how non-shippers feel, but after I realized I can’t understand what they see, I stopped asking for their opinion...lol. B)

Ohhhhh. U asked non-shippers.. hahha. I tot u asked shippers and they had this pov. But sometimes its good to have a balanced pov too! Kekeke. 

2 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Apr 20 is friday.. maybe give it a while more dearie.. cos they might not work during weekends too! U can also click on your ordrr number and see the status too. (:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Apr 20 is friday.. maybe give it a while more dearie.. cos they might not work during weekends too! U can also click on your ordrr number and see the status too. (:

Hahahaha! Why didn't I think of that? :D I guess I'm too excited to have my own copy and binge watch all daaaayyyyy. Thanks Chingu~ ^^ For now, the order status is still pending delivery. ^_^

• Like 10