Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pauliza

    3714

  • masthu

    2236

  • lovethatlook

    1589

  • babyval22

    1394

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

hii chingus, I am actually @njhxjcw on instagram! needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support!  unfortunately my account has been

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

Spot on!!! I got the same vibe and thought my delulu was affecting my sanity.  There was a particular incident that stood out to me.  In the BTS where Wookie was practicing by himself and his jacket was on the floor.  When he got up from the bed, Hyunie didn’t even hesitate for one second before picking it up and helped him put it back on.  His back was towards her so he couldn’t possibly see what she was doing or intended to do.  It’s just a natural progression with them and it’s zero effort.  Like they’ve been married for years and can predict each other’s actions.  Maybe that’s the meaning of soulmates. 

OMG I can’t wait to get mine (held by custom apparently, so another few days for clearance before I get mine!!). I can sense their wifey hubby vibe even from drama itself, obviously soulmates. I might faint if I watch the bts myself. Just by seeing them together, I feel soo happy and soo in love :wub:

  • Like 14
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fffnnn said:

OMG I can’t wait to get mine (held by custom apparently, so another few days for clearance before I get mine!!). I can sense their wifey hubby vibe even from drama itself, obviously soulmates. I might faint if I watch the bts myself. Just by seeing them together, I feel soo happy and soo in love :wub:

 

Huhuhu! :( Me too! I cannot wait to get mine sooooooonnnn. Yoohoooo~ Yes24 can you hear me screaming!?! Hahahahaha! :D

 

OMG! Thank you so much Chingus for sharing the happenings in the DVD Cut~ Hihihi :wub: While reading your posts, I can imagine the scenes playing in my head. I don't regret boarding this ship. Jiji couple hwaiting~! ^^

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading your thoughts and observations of NamJi by watching the dcut I feel warm, happy and have lots of fluttery feels, I wish I have that dcut also but well I couldn't have so I'm just gonna wait for you guys post about it, I would say they are very lucky to have found and be paired with each other.

 

Nam Ji Hyun is like the sun she gives off those rays of sunshine to everyone around, Her shyness, warmness, friendliness, smile of assurance, her laughter that makes people happy, her wisdom, and most of all she makes everyone feel comfortable. She is unassuming, when someone praises her she acknowledge it and say her thanks at the same time she acknowledge and praise her Co workers too. So I'm not really surprised if Wookie had that high praised on her, I believe Wook had that impression on her, It just validate now that He experienced it by working together, They formed a really special friendship. If ever (hoping here as a Shipper) they will crossed that line and decided to date after all I believe it will really work as they have built a solid foundation, I would really be the most happy human being in this shipper world hahaha :blush::heart: Hyunii and Wookie are couple goals :wub::)

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jinam53 said:

 

Huhuhu! :( Me too! I cannot wait to get mine sooooooonnnn. Yoohoooo~ Yes24 can you hear me screaming!?! Hahahahaha! :D

 

OMG! Thank you so much Chingus for sharing the happenings in the DVD Cut~ Hihihi :wub: While reading your posts, I can imagine the scenes playing in my head. I don't regret boarding this ship. Jiji couple hwaiting~! ^^

Oh chingu.. they will surpass your imagination :D

  • Like 8
  • LOL 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 10:15 AM, reign143 said:

Wish I can see that couch bts :wub:

The couch scene I think caught Wook by surprise. Where he said he finds Hyuni sexy, that's true. Hyuni was just acting with her face super close to him like in the episode but you can see by his intense look that he was not expecting that from Hyuni. He burst out laughing while filming and most of NG in that scene is because of Wook. What brought much happiness in my heart was when Wook won't let go of her hand even though there's a couch in front of them. There's no reason to do that but he did.

  • Like 18
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

The couch scene I think caught Wook by surprise. Where he said he finds Hyuni sexy, that's true. Hyuni was just acting with her face super close to him like in the episode but you can see by his intense look that he was not expecting that from Hyuni. He burst out laughing while filming and most of NG in that scene is because of Wook. What brought much happiness in my heart was when Wook won't let go of her hand even though there's a couch in front of them. There's no reason to do that but he did.

Thank you :) Was the rain scene included in the cut? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so good to see Hyunie in these pictures using Hanbok. :heart:

I'm very excited to watch this drama, hope it's a successful one. 

 

I've watched some of their previous dramas and I haven't testified  that kind of chemistry, that spartk that we can almost touch when we watch those two. (JCW and NJH). I mean, she was always friendly, had a good chemistry with the other co-stars, but that was it. I think that what drove CW out of his mind was to watch this girl becoming a woman. And to think that probably that all this was happening while being guided by his own self. I think that's too exciting for a guy, don't you think? :wink:

 

Oh, dear, I'm becoming such a perv with those two.... kekekke

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, babyval22 said:

 

my best moments that will forever be etched in my memory is their couch bts. Words cannot justify how hot the entire filming was. I can't go into details but damn, small but omg little actions were the ones that got me real good. All i can say is when namji gets together, they are on fireeeee!

 

 

The couch scene had me shocked!!  Do you see what I see? :blush: 

That was fiyaaa man!!  *faints*

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

Wookie was giving it all away lmaoo :lol:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, masthu said:

 

The couch scene had me shocked!!  Do you see what I see? :blush: 

That was fiyaaa man!!  *faints*

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

Wookie was giving it all away lmaoo :lol:

That has got to be my top pick for the Bts! The kiss scenes definitely were very telling but the couch bts if from another planet! The subtle touches made me go off the roof! Daebak! 

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites

@1234nm Hey welcome long time no see.  

 

I see you are excited about hyuniee's drama . Me too I can't wait for her new drama. Guess what there's a thread for Hyuniee's new drama. Your posts will get the attention they deserve there.  

Here's the link:

 

1 hour ago, masthu said:

 

The couch scene had me shocked!!  Do you see what I see? :blush: 

That was fiyaaa man!!  *faints*

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

Wookie was giving it all away lmaoo :lol:

LOL couch scene she is so naive. No wonder JCW blushed so much during the press con interview. I want to post a gif related to that but I can hear pd nims voice in bg reminding me about PG15 but our shippers are gifted with wonderful imagination so I will leave it to their imagination :) #innocentshippers #innocentwookie

 

@lovethatlook I agree with you. As much as I support their individual careers still its better to avoid posting non namji posts here even a simple post may lead to misunderstanding and fan wars.

 

  • Like 24
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I meant no disrespect to anyone, but just a reminder though. Let us all refrain from posting non NAMJI stuff, this might cause fan wars. 

Yes, @lovethatlook. I even edited my latest post because I don't wanna cause any rumours that affect our safe haven.

 

 Let's all ship consciously! 

 

I wasn't saying anything bad about his co-star in my POV, but interpretation is up to the readers and doesn't belong to the writers, so...

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...