[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 4/25/2018 at 12:12 AM, adi2019jiji said:

hahaha the most repeated bts i watched.. only found that after watched in slowmo, if could tell what i seen in that couch bts start at 11.08 :ph34r:.. but to emphasis what i saw byuntae squad may go gaga :tongue:...

congrats to two of you, for able to keep the sanity while look at each other sexiness.. ( i cant keep my sanity while watching u two touching each others especially 27minutes kiss scene) :flushed:

Same here unni. I can't stop rewatching it lol! :lol: Actually unni there were 2 epic moments in the couch scene. :ph34r: :ph34r: *screams*   

I still can’t believe I just witnessed something like that! I thought I was seeing things! lol 

So I wasn’t the only one watching it in slow motion bwahaha lol. The normal speed was anyways hot but the slow motion was super hot because it’s REAL ! *Fans self* Ottokeee! 

Seriously can’t blame us for having such thoughts after witnessing something like that for real’s as in real life. I cannot unseen what I see!!

I’m innocent btw. :D *blames their natural chemistry*

I feel like a peeping tom everytime I replay the 27 mins kiss. I chincha have no guts to watch it especially with those crazy bgm sounds coming out :blush:

23 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I think we all saw what you also saw dear :blush:

That's why we keep replaying that part. 'Cause I am not the only one, right? :ph34r:

Oh, but where is the "innocent icon" in soompi when you need one???? :tongue:

I think that Wookie really summed it up pretty well 

I would only add/argue that maybe in that scene EBH was trying to seduce NJW, but in fact NJH wasn't trying to seduce JCW of course.  But that is what clearly happened, and I feel that her being completely unaware of her sexiness, her being completely natural and spontaneous was what truly blew our poor boy away.  He probably didn't see it coming, and he didn't stand a chance. 

Seriously, I am not talking now just about the "byeontae moments"... the couch scene bts are awesome in so many ways, and reading everyone's comments I realize that I was not the only one who felt that this moment was really a milestone and a turning point in the interactions between our couple. Hyunie's  natural charm was so powerful, and whatever resolution he might have had before (to  be playful but keep it professional, to be careful in order to avoid rumors, etc.)  crumbled down there and then.  

Spoiler

Then, of course, in the other bts you see the further progression of their relationship/closeness, but for me witnessing what happened during the filming of the couch scene would be worth the cost of the DVD alone (but of course the fact that we got so much more spazzing material in the D-cut, not limited to the 27 minutes of kiss scenes :wub:, kiss scenes'  bts :wub::wub:, etc. etc. etc. :wub::wub::wub: makes it even better :lol::lol::lol:)

Have a nice day, everyone :heart:

Love your take unni and I'm sorry for cutting your post short!

The reason he blushed in the couch scene was because of hyun's over all natural charm like you put it and when he blushed in the press conference it was  because he likes her (both in and out) in addition to her sexiness and natural charm which he couldn't get over nor ignore during the couch scene. Remember wookie once said that if he liked a girl he would blush :blush: 

You were spot on when you said "EBH was trying to seduce NJW, but in fact NJH wasn't trying to seduce JCW of course. But that is what clearly happened" 

There were moments clearly seen in the bts that screams EBH and NJW acting totally out of character. They weren't EBH and NJW anymore but wookie and hyuni all along. Wookie and hyuni did their best in being proffesional (respect!) in the couch scene but there is only so much you could hide (when it's so obvious) and not feel the moment because you are only human after all. <3

I really love my couple because they are so precious :heart:

• Like 14
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, masthu said:

Don't forget the bedroom eyes  he had right after kissing. :blush: It just made me blush. Then like you said that smile OMG that was the death of me! It was downright romantic man and it made her go all shy shy:wub:

It’s still shocking that they had two T actions in the court kiss . When I had to screencap the court scene to edit them, there were moments that felt like something big was about to happen but the editing team just cut it off half way. It was very frustrating bcz you couldn’t capture that moment you had been waiting for but now I know why lol. Just may be the court kiss didn’t require T action so it didn’t make the final cut lmaoo. :lol:

Wookie certainly is delulu about his so called mind control.  :tongue:

Right dearie! It's as if they were so familiar with each others moves to the point they know what the other was going to do without even having to look. It comes so naturally between them. I really loved that coat scene. It also reminds me of another scene. Wookie wants to help her up while hyuni expects him to do just that. It’s not just once or twice but we can see it happening throughout the bts to the point it became second nature to them. It’s not like they can’t do it on their own right lol! I still can't move on from this quote ottoke!

"love compels us to do things for others that they can do for themselves".

I really loved the wifey vibes hyuni gave out when she checked his mug to find any dust and wanted to pour him some water and only afterwards did she pour herself with some. 

These two really dot on each other :heart:

Note : bedroom eyes 

:D

Daebak!!!  

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I think we all saw what you also saw dear :blush:

That's why we keep replaying that part. 'Cause I am not the only one, right? :ph34r:

Oh, but where is the "innocent icon" in soompi when you need one???? :tongue:

See, it's not just about what Wookie did. It's about what Hyunie did and Wookie did and... subtle things (and subtle movements...), but you know...

Ouch, it's so frustrating that we cannot describe this bts in detail because of the copyright, but maybe it's for the best because (I speak for myself, but from what I've read here I guess everyone else who has watched this feels the same?) if we start *really* talking about this part , the risk of  getting carried away  and not meeting the PG15 requirements of the soompi thread is quite high.  Right, chingus?

Not because we are a bunch of pervs (well, a little bit maybe... :lol:) but because we can't unsee what we saw.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And I guess a gif could be made of a particular moment and it probably wouldn't be really suitable for the thread (even if there wasn't the copyright issue). Not to mention that it could contribute to the general global warming because the temperature here might become very hot. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I think that Wookie really summed it up pretty well here:

I know that many of us were hoping that we would get the BTS for the couch scene in the dvd because Wookie's words  (completed with his blushing) intrigued us and got us curious, but  what we got really exceeded our expectations. At least, it exceeded my expectations.   

I would only add/argue that maybe in that scene EBH was trying to seduce NJW, but in fact NJH wasn't trying to seduce JCW of course.  But that is what clearly happened, and I feel that her being completely unaware of her sexiness, her being completely natural and spontaneous was what truly blew our poor boy away.  He probably didn't see it coming, and he didn't stand a chance. 

Seriously, I am not talking now just about the "byeontae moments"... the couch scene bts are awesome in so many ways, and reading everyone's comments I realize that I was not the only one who felt that this moment was really a milestone and a turning point in the interactions between our couple. Hyunie's  natural charm was so powerful, and whatever resolution he might have had before (to  be playful but keep it professional, to be careful in order to avoid rumors, etc.)  crumbled down there and then.  

Then, of course, in the other bts you see the further progression of their relationship/closeness, but for me witnessing what happened during the filming of the couch scene would be worth the cost of the DVD alone (but of course the fact that we got so much more spazzing material in the D-cut, not limited to the 27 minutes of kiss scenes :wub:, kiss scenes'  bts :wub::wub:, etc. etc. etc. :wub::wub::wub: makes it even better :lol::lol::lol:)

Let's just say that Hyuni was just doing her job innocently, she was merely doing what was required of the scene but Wookie was caught off guard and was awakened :D by her beauty, how close their faces were and the way she was positioned. There was some awakening of feelings LMAO!!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, masthu said:

You were spot on when you said "EBH was trying to seduce NJW, but in fact NJH wasn't trying to seduce JCW of course. But that is what clearly happened" 

There were moments clearly seen in the bts that screams EBH and NJW acting totally out of character. They weren't EBH and NJW anymore but wookie and hyuni all along. Wookie and hyuni did their best in being proffesional (respect!) in the couch scene but there is only so much you could hide (when it's so obvious) and not feel the moment because you are only human after all. <3

LOL Some things can't be hidden @masthu Not even the ninjas LMAO 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Yes Wookie shii ,we know Hyunnie is SEXY  but said it loud during the PC is daebak :D .

People who watched the couch scenes bts in the DVD cut most probably understand why Wookie said it in this video. Hyunnie was really really really really effortless SEXY in this bts :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Ouch, it's so frustrating that we cannot describe this bts in detail because of the copyright, but maybe it's for the best because (I speak for myself, but from what I've read here I guess everyone else who has watched this feels the same?) if we start *really* talking about this part , the risk of  getting carried away  and not meeting the PG15 requirements of the soompi thread is quite high.  Right, chingus?

Not because we are a bunch of pervs (well, a little bit maybe... :lol:) but because we can't unsee what we saw.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And I guess a gif could be made of a particular moment and it probably wouldn't be really suitable for the thread (even if there wasn't the copyright issue). Not to mention that it could contribute to the general global warming because the temperature here might become very hot. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I agree with you dearie~ that couch bts was worth every amount that i spent on the DVD! Kekekeke. Plus the court kiss too! After reading your post, all i want to say is... "DANGER ZONE!!!!!" :D:wub::blink:

@happyheart1 I wish i could be as coherent as you are after watching the dcut my dear! Thank you for sharing such rational an logical opinion despite being thrown into land of no return! Kekeke.

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Let's just say that Hyuni was just doing her job innocently, she was merely doing what was required of the scene but Wookie was caught off guard and was awakened :D by her beauty, how close their faces were and the way she was positioned. There was some awakening of feelings LMAO!!!!

lgJDDJ4.gif

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

The highlight in the dcut apart from the couch bts, court kiss and many others, will still be namji's trademark hand holding like what many others have shared. Just random moments when they will hold hands and not let go despite obstacles, or just constantly supporting and being there for each other just makes me swoon~~~~ we can't share it with you guys.. so hope your imaginations work well with reality! :ph34r::wub:

8ebTYRr.gif

unFilDF.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Hello, ladies. Just wanted to share my thoughts after watching the couple disc. Note that I have not delved into the infamous 27 minutes kiss scene aside from the snippets shared in IG. We all know it's daebak and I don't know the effect it will have upon me so I'm saving myself the trouble first. Let's leave that to tonight so wish my hubby goodluck as he might have himself a byeontae kitten beside him tonight. 

The dcut is worth every penny and the drama's gift to its supporters and shippers alike. You get to understand and appreciate what went behind the scenes and the efforts put in by everyone in the show. Each scene was a collaboration of actors and pd nim that's why everything turned out beautifully.

Now onto the topic of our beloved NamJi. I can honestly say that the dcut was a revelation. Take it with a grain of salt as I had been very affected by what I have witnessed. Nam Ji Hyun is a young smart woman who is unassuming and oblivious to her sexyness. She is like a little ball of sunshine with an infectious laugh. Someone innocent but I felt I saw her transform while filming. 
Ji Chang Wook is a man in his prime with his success in the k industry as well as in his personal life. He is a man who has fought for his mother and succeeded. It was a perfect balance for the shows lead stars and boy they surprised everyone with their chemistry. Chemistry that you can taste. 

Case in point, the couch scene where we saw wookie blushing and acting like a giddy teenager with a huge grin on his face during the presscon interview. That same couch scene is GOLD in the dcut. Unfortunately, due to copyrights, let your imaginations run wild. Subtle moves between a man in his prime and an innocent, unassuming, oblivious woman which set my phone on fire! 

The dcut showed me wookie's and hyunnie's relationship transformation. I'm not saying they are currently dating but I'm really hoping they take whatever they have to the next level. That's the reason why I'm here for in the first place. I saw them friendly with each other trying to break the ice during the beginning and then got thrown in the water with the kiss scenes and bed scenes once they were comfortable and then got intimate towards the end hence not much words were needed between the two but contented with eye talking and simply hovering beside each other. 

It now made sense why they highly think of each other post sp because for me they were each other's comfort. Hyunnie is really a muse supporting wookie and wookie had found a match with Hyunnie. They simply clicked and connected with each other as I've witnessed in the dcut. 

Sorry for the long post dearies. My shipper heart is simply  overflowing because of NamJi. 

Thank you so much for your beautiful post. You have highlighted many things I wanted to say, but since I am struggling to find the time to write proper posts here I am grateful that others get to share their thoughts on the D-cut, and I would like to at least mention that I agree with everyting you have  written.

Soompi allows me to give just one heart to your post, but here there are more: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

You just summed it up perfectly, dear!!  :lol::wub::D

@babyval22 brilliant! :DYour gifs are so  spot on!

NamJi's hand holding is :wub: We knew it before, and we know it even more now. Can I just add one more image borrowed from the net because I personally adore these moments too (again, not totally new/exclusive of the d-cut) ? Here...

FARE_DEL_BENE.jpg

Good night / morning / afternoon chingus! :heart: 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, minyakisya23 said:

Just saw the DCut ver of court kiss scene and I CANT BELIEVE HE REALLY BITE HER LIPS!:astonished: WITH.THAT.CHEEKY.SMILE.ON.HIS.FACE:bawling:

Hahaha COURT KISS made me died  in Namji heaven & COUCH bts made my BYEONTAE mode ON :tongue::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

@babyval22 brilliant! :DYour gifs are so  spot on!

NamJi's hand holding is :wub: We knew it before, and we know it even more now. Can I just add one more image borrowed from the net because I personally adore these moments too (again, not totally new/exclusive of the d-cut) ? Here...

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

giphy.gif

giphy-151.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2