Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

:D

EGtUq5a.gif

Z4jOelc.gif

Edited by Grenna
  • Like 20

It's so good to see Hyunie in these pictures using Hanbok. :heart:

I'm very excited to watch this drama, hope it's a successful one. 

I've watched some of their previous dramas and I haven't testified  that kind of chemistry, that spartk that we can almost touch when we watch those two. (JCW and NJH). I mean, she was always friendly, had a good chemistry with the other co-stars, but that was it. I think that what drove CW out of his mind was to watch this girl becoming a woman. And to think that probably that all this was happening while being guided by his own self. I think that's too exciting for a guy, don't you think? :wink:

Oh, dear, I'm becoming such a perv with those two.... kekekke

• Like 6
  • LOL 15

On 4/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, babyval22 said:

my best moments that will forever be etched in my memory is their couch bts. Words cannot justify how hot the entire filming was. I can't go into details but damn, small but omg little actions were the ones that got me real good. All i can say is when namji gets together, they are on fireeeee!

The couch scene had me shocked!!  Do you see what I see? :blush: 

That was fiyaaa man!!  *faints*

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

Wookie was giving it all away lmaoo :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

40 minutes ago, masthu said:

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

That has got to be my top pick for the Bts! The kiss scenes definitely were very telling but the couch bts if from another planet! The subtle touches made me go off the roof! Daebak! 

• Like 18

I think these are Exo Do and Hyuni

but 

these are hyune and kim seon ho

this pics show a 

A triangle of love in the new dram.
  • Confused 2

@1234nm Hey welcome long time no see.  

I see you are excited about hyuniee's drama . Me too I can't wait for her new drama. Guess what there's a thread for Hyuniee's new drama. Your posts will get the attention they deserve there.  

Here's the link:

1 hour ago, masthu said:

LOL couch scene she is so naive. No wonder JCW blushed so much during the press con interview. I want to post a gif related to that but I can hear pd nims voice in bg reminding me about PG15 but our shippers are gifted with wonderful imagination so I will leave it to their imagination :) #innocentshippers #innocentwookie

@lovethatlook I agree with you. As much as I support their individual careers still its better to avoid posting non namji posts here even a simple post may lead to misunderstanding and fan wars.

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I meant no disrespect to anyone, but just a reminder though. Let us all refrain from posting non NAMJI stuff, this might cause fan wars. 

Yes, @lovethatlook. I even edited my latest post because I don't wanna cause any rumours that affect our safe haven.

Let's all ship consciously! 

I wasn't saying anything bad about his co-star in my POV, but interpretation is up to the readers and doesn't belong to the writers, so...

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Harry97 said:

@1234nm Hey welcome long time no see.  

I see you are excited about hyuniee's drama . Me too I can't wait for her new drama. Guess what there's a thread for Hyuniee's new drama. Your posts will get the attention they deserve there.  

Here's the link:

@lovethatlook I agree with you. As much as I support their individual careers still its better to avoid posting non namji posts here even a simple post may lead to misunderstanding and fan wars.

hi chingues

but this pics have not spiecial means.

these are only for new drame hyune. 

why must be this pics lead to fan wars?

We must have good and true thought
These can not lead to the loss of our belief to njh and jcw.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

Nothing wrong with these pics.  Personally, I am super happy for them to be recognized and offered different projects.  However, seeing these pics is a reminder that I have to one day move on from SP and I’m nowhere near ready or willing to do that, especially with this d-cut release.  I haven’t analyzed every second of every frame yet...(gah! I need a life! :huh:).   

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

6 hours ago, masthu said:

hahaha the most repeated bts i watched.. only found that after watched in slowmo, if could tell what i seen in that couch bts start at 11.08 :ph34r:.. but to emphasis what i saw byuntae squad may go gaga :tongue:...

congrats to two of you, for able to keep the sanity while look at each other sexiness.. ( i cant keep my sanity while watching u two touching each others especially 27minutes kiss scene) :flushed:

df60ef100d72a3f93bb82da1cf23f7b0.jpg

ctto

suspicious-partner7-e1498544121624.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

6 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hey.. we all love Nam Ji Hyun and we will support her new drama BUT this is NamJi EXCLUSIVE. This is a Shipper thread ONLY. So your post is not real cool here. Either you start your own DO- NJH shipping or go to JiHyun fans thread only. This is not a place for you to post it, we have to respect each other. Wrong house!!

2 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

If this has no special meaning, why the heck are you posting it?? This is NamJi home, for NamJi shippers ONLY. If you want to support her new drama (like we are), you can BUT NO POSTING if article has to do with another partner. Wrong house!!!

• Like 22