[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

I could have almost missed Wookie's pic and thought it was just another pic  of Hyunie from her IG update today !!! :o:lol:

Hahaha same thought !! From my first glance , I thought this is just a collage of Hyunnie's new photos ..Then I looked at carefully ...ooo ok this is a collage of Namji's photos :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

@Grenna I'm sorry to request this from you dearie. Can you be kind enough to take down the pics you posted above asap please. Us posting these pics  are a violation of copyrights even if they are captures from the photobook. 

Attention all shippers active and lurking!

Please avoid sharing materials related to the Dcut on our NAmJi/JiJi/JiBong/ forum on Soompi since the Dcut comes with a copyright! We do not want anything happening to our safe haven here right? Haters and antis are lurking here just to see us make a wrong move.  Yet do not forget that you are welcome to share your thoughts about the Dcut and spazz in a way it does not violate copyrights. :wink:

So lets stick to the rules and regulations and ship our otp on Soompi :D

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2018 at 6:03 PM, msbaglover said:

Hi everyone! I just checked wookie's ig and I noticed Hyunnie still follows Wookie but she unliked all his posts which she previously liked. Take the gazing at the moon post. Why unlike Hyunnie?

Lol :lol: it's up to hyuni to like or unlike a certain post of wookie. It's nothing to be serious about even if she choses to unlike wooks post which she did not do (since the likes are still there on his post) because we do not ship our otp based on lovestagrams or instagram likes. :)  

We shippers and Nam jihyun fans have no say in what she choses to do in her life. 

Everyones hiding because of the Dcut lol! Have fun watching the Dcut chingudeul and don't forget to analyse our otp's behaviour bcz it is indeed very telling and i chincha cannot help but grin  like an idiot and swoon over our two goners:D

Happy shipping everyone! :heart:

#shipsailing

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

"There is no secret left in the fact that I am madly in love with you. My happiness glows on my face and my smile gives it away. I have tried hard but now I can't do that anymore." Sheila Johns

• Like 14

Thank you @Grenna, I could see your previous post.  And I was giggling...  Hahaha.. 

But,  yes,  I agree with @masthu, you have to edit it due to Soompi policy..  

Maybe next time,  we can share happiness thru Dcut posting,  specially for shipper like me,  who could only imagine the content....  

:D

• Like 11

Thank you everyone who wanted to share the dcut with everyone here! We really appreciate the thoughts! Hehe. Its so hard trying to keep to the rules but inside us, we are dying to spazz. Kekeke.  

@pauliza that collage pic of namji really. How can they look so alike man! Totally would have missed wookie and thought that it was hyunni. I tot it was hyunni too and then blinked again when i realised it was wookie. Hahaha. 

@malaya dearie.. did u manage to get the dcut this morning alr? Hope you did! *huggles*

• Like 12

Thank you @currentlyobsessed for your description.  

I have watched another several bts kdrama. Usually the actors discuss the scene including the kiss scene.  And they don't do "unnecessary touchy touchy" after the scene...  

They do,  give support to each others,  specially from "sunbae" to their new comer.  Such as pat the shoulder (not on the head like Wookie did to Hyunnie,  ehm),  high-five (not carresing like they did),  give thumb up, quick hug,  etc.  

To differentiate, we can see their eyes..  

Eyes are like the window of our hearts..  

This is my POV.  

• Like 24

@currentlyobsessed the scene you mentioned was one of the best dcut i thought. they were VERY caring with each other. and they were just saying to each other words of encouragement. like good job you did well. we did well...etc.

it was cute when she hugged him. and i think the whole scene they were making was hot on the set and the position they were in. and a little bit of HOT with HEAT!!!! if you know what i mean. 

aahhhhh i have to go back to the DVD now...lol havnt completed it yet.

wish i can video tape it for you guys to watch it =( 

• Like 17
  • LOL 5

15 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Oh yes! I just finished DVDs 15/16 and noticed how they bundled her so tightly once the shot ended. From the onscreen shot you can see she is wearing something strappy - maybe a camisole or just a slip?

Thought I would likewise just share some quick thoughts on 15/16 -

I've never really watched any BTS for other kdramas so this is new to me. I'm surprised by how much work goes into single shot. For example, when Ji Wook takes Bong Hee home. It wasn't really a long scene in the drama but the work that goes into in to get the right angles is quite incredible. It also makes me squeal seeing her and him so close to each other so early on in filming.

Of course I totally hope that they are dating and will get married and have the cutest babies but just watching the BTS makes me think that they really share a good working relationship - collaborative and mutually respectful. Many times you see JCW helping NJH up, giving her an affectionate pat on her shoulders to encourage her and that's really nice to see. I haven't really watched any other BTS so I wonder if this is normal between fellow actors or just specific to these two. If you guys have seen other BTS, perhaps you can shed some light on this.

As I mentioned previously, the laundry basket kiss is super intense. JCW is obviously feeling it (he wipes sweat off his top lip after the kiss lol) and kinda makes it obvious that he feel hot. Although I am not sure whether he meant temperature of the set or the passion of the kiss. I don't speak korean and have no idea what they are saying so this is just based on what I see. I also really liked when how they would give each other a big hug and lots of pats of encouragement after each kiss.:wub:

The set seems like such fun - lots of laughs and PD-nim has the most infectious hearty laugh so I think it must have been great fun for them working together.

Hope the rest of you trying to order the DVD get it soon!! Have a nice weekend everyone!

Also, our baby girl is so pretty. I love seeing her insta updates!

Chingu you are right that they have good working relationship but how they are in their BTS... let me tell you, NOT NORMAL!! You are right about the affectionate pat but as you saw, there's MORE of everything. There's no space, no personal boundaries... NOTHING NORMAL ABOUT THAT.. How Wook always want to hold her hand, in BTS we see wrist grabbing only to realize it's more hand holding. So, no, this is not what you typically see BTS. I did not see this in SS DOTS DVD.

• Like 20
  • LOL 3

Actually i think its okie to share what everyone's pov is from what you have watched from the dcut. Looking forward to more pov from everyone else! This poor thread is chugging when in actual fact, everything is zooming based on that we have seen from the dcut. Hahaha. 

@songsongdiehard and @pauliza i concur your feelings exactly! Haha. No one knows their situation now, but based on what we watched from the dcut, u can link why namji said what they said in the interviews.. except for some. LOL. It is very obvious that hyunni was the more comfortable and touchy one between the both of them right at the beginning. And sometimes, our jigoner just loses it by being too playful, hyunni has to reign him in. LOL. So many other instances we can discuss. We can't go into details.. but how they treated each other, i believe we dun have to censor this part cos its their interactions that made us go squealing. Hahha. Of course, how come they have no concept of personal space still baffles me. Hahhaa 

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, pauliza said:

We are not sure about their current status BUT reading all the DVDcut reviews /saw some photos /videos I can conclude THEIR COMFORT LEVEL are really on different level .Yes ,we noticed this since we saw BTS released by SBS catch BUT whats inside DVD cut really feed my shipper's heart .At least ,this is from my perspective & I have more FAITH with Namji couple because of this DVD cut .From my point of view ,their off screen interaction really suit this ..

Ji Hyun 's ideal type ~ " Someone who mature but playful " .

Ji Chang Wook's ideal type ~ "A women with fun personality who connects well with me " .

This is just my theory ,delulu or not I m not sure .Hahaha...All bts in this DVD cut were filming before 13 July 2017 ...MAYBE no declaration between them during filminig ...

My theory ,I think all these have connection...

THE NECKLACE posted on 16 July ,the nail art similar to Wookie's letter to his fans posted on 22 July ,Jiscovery concert - Change in his answer regarding dating on 22 July ,MBC interview- dropped Hyunnie name to visit him in the military (end July ) , Wookie's interview - if he likes someone,he will confess it .Having a GIFT on hands will make that girl happy & Hyunnie's Vlive on 4 August - confirmed that necklace is a GIFT & she did not mention from whom .

Yup ,still connecting the dots & after DVD cut came out  the dots looks more clear for me .Just take this as a pinch of salt :D

This is what i feel...  

If....  Just if they relationship take the higher level,  it happened after the wrap up party,  my opinion.  During filming,  they already know each others feeling,  but full of consideration,  regarding of orabeoni enlistment.  

Sorry fotlr too much delulu

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

This is what i feel...  

If....  Just if they relationship take the higher level,  it happened after the wrap up party,  my opinion.  During filming,  they already know each others feeling,  but full of consideration,  regarding of orabeoni enlistment.  

Sorry fotlr too much delulu

Yes ,exactly we share the same thought :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Ji Hyun 's ideal type ~ " Someone who mature but playful " .

Ji Chang Wook's ideal type ~ "A women with fun personality who connects well with me " .

NJH : “I want to date someone who would be my CLOSEST FRIEND, someone I can LEAN ON and someone I can SUPPORT IN RETURN.”

Credit to https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/28/nam-ji-hyun-opens-suspicious-partner-ending-ideal-type/.

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

NJH : “I want to date someone who would be my CLOSEST FRIEND, someone I can LEAN ON and someone I can SUPPORT IN RETURN.”

Credit to https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/28/nam-ji-hyun-opens-suspicious-partner-ending-ideal-type/.

I see it happening in the dcut.. LOL. especially evident in the laundry kiss BTS. HAHAHA.

• Like 9
  • LOL 10