[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Since yesterday she's been exposing the whale:lol:. Seems like this yxh doesn't like him

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198554593.html?weibo_id=4596850584195726

She basically hinted  that it was the rotten fish who sent drafts about reba and him:joy:.

If we connect it with Reba's interview about how not everyone can chase her during love designer publicity interview,  how she doesn't like ugly people recently. Seems like it all shades for the whale

I think after Zheng Shuang fiasco, C showbiz has become a real minefield of revelations and juicier than fiction stories! :sweat_smile:

Anyway, hope V and R are doing well. :blush:

• Like 7

On 1/24/2021 at 10:36 AM, Eery2 said:

Since yesterday she's been exposing the whale:lol:. Seems like this yxh doesn't like him. She's the one who said that Reba and the whale don't have a relation.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198554593.html?weibo_id=4596850584195726

She basically hinted  that it was the rotten fish who sent drafts about reba and him:joy:.

If we connect it with Reba's interview about how not everyone can chase her during love designer publicity interview,  how she doesn't like ugly people recently. Seems like it all shades for the whale

Actually, she said before that Reba and the Whale are not together. 

https://weibo.com/5751949769/JEo63fYmr?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1611576362902

• Like 7

On 4/23/2020 at 8:34 AM, AliceSwift13 said:

Definitely will! Maybe it might break me from my elod black hole.... :tounge_wink:

Me too, don’t know how to break free!! I just stumbled upon ELOD because there was a problem with netflix account but now I can’t seem to free myself from Vengo and Reba.  This was the first full Chinese drama I watched in my life. I’m a fan of Korean dramas, but now I can’t seem to find anything that will break me from this trance :winkx: and how I truly wish they are together in real life! 

• Like 6

On 4/22/2020 at 3:44 PM, bitmaster - said:

They will make movie version very soon because license to make drama and movie are nearly expire. TMOPB license is already expired and returned to the author. I think RB rabid fan already in trouble this years. A real obstruct is JX, I don't think a disappear of a lot of ELOD's BTS on Youtube is caused by fan but someone more Influence.

When does it expire?

I am at page 70....so is Reba really dating this Johnny?

the same yxh as mentioned by Eery 2 posted on weibo yesterday that contract of some jawwalk artists  like dilraba ,vengo gao ,bamby zhou and zhang yu long is going to expire this year , I don't know whether its true or false ,but regarding reba recent projects like the long ballad and you are my glory they are not managed by jaywalk, furthermore they refuted the rumours of yang mi and zhang bin bin on 23 jan ,but they Didn't respond to GG MM rumours,could this be the reason they are not responding, because their contract will expire this year????

4 hours ago, Megan said:

I am at page 70....so is Reba really dating this Johnny?

based on her interviews and her criteria of ideal boyfriend ,this guy doesn't fit the criteria.when Ld was airing her tone in an itnterview for the male lead was very strict,and that interview was also posted here,i donot remember exactly but it was some pages back around 200 or something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Collection of sugar pics las year. The double masks they wore when they first getting back to work after lock down gave away the fact that they live together, imo.  Because out of all celebrities who came out from their lockdown, only them wore their mask this way, which probably came from Reba's insistent

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/199115581.html?weibo_id=4588727542483000

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Hello everyone! I have been a silent lurker of this forum for a while but I had a question, what handshake thing at which promotional event? Is there a video for this? 

Here it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wohoooo V LOVE ENG SUB!!!

:happydance:

Thanks to this person who translate it. Eventhough not complete yet. She needs time. Because you know translate chinese into english isn't easy. Need more time.

Subscribe her channel and give like to support and appreciate her hard work as fellow Guangre shippers.

Her channel :

VENGODILREBA528 STATION

She use Dilreba not Dilraba.

I really wanna thank her because you all know V LOVE don't have eng subtitle but she really kind to put eng sub.

Here you go!

V LOVE ENG SUB EP.1 CUT 1

If you want to watch next eps just scroll and find next chapter on her channel. Enjoy Guangre sweet! 

:biubiu:

EDIT : Another fellow Guangre shippers also has

Instagram : asiandreamlovers

Her youtube channel :

Asiandreamlovers 1

Really surprise she translate of one my fav Guangre video!!! :heart2beat:

• Like 7
  • Love 4