[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

Guys, so much sugar I may have to go to the dentist to check on my teeth and go see my doctor to check my blood sugar. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK71uSlpSll/?igshid=1mglaiupkwc0z

V probably was there when she recorded this during Tencent award backstage. Otherwise what other explanation we have for this coincidence?

• Like 5

On 2/3/2021 at 9:50 PM, rainyday293 said:

Welcome to Guangre forum! 

:happy2:

Same! I watch ELOd because of lockdown. If there'a no lockdown last year, I'm sure I'll never know who Vengo Gao and Dilraba Dilmurat :joy:

Oh... you already watch Eternal Love (TMOPB). So, are you already watch Elod?

Try to read from page 1 a lot informations ;)

Waiting for Pillow Book Extra english translation you'll more in love to Guangre! Rumor said our Guangre get second child :wub:

Yes, actually i watched TMOPB first (its my 2nd chinese drama after AOL) but i didn't really get the story, i thought the pairing was bai qian mo yuan. Its different with other dramas when u know who the main couple is.

No hate, but i feel it was dragging and boring... until i got to episode 16 17 i think when dijun met BFJ and i liked their banter when dijun found her sleeping in the cave caused by bai qian's spell.

Then i search on youtube abt this couple and i ended up with scenes from ELOD (the ones with dijun was in the bath during aranya dream). I was like whattt... they have their on series?!! And subscribe viki straight away. Finished ELOD then came back finishing TMOPB.

I love ELOD but their TMOPB story also has an upper hand. Maybe because its bittersweet, or just because the make up was way better in TMOPB in my opinion. Vengo will look hot even if u put trash bag on him, but his costume, hair, and make up on TMOPB is a level better than ELOD. 

This is the 3rd time im into screen couple pairing. 1st was over 10 years ago, local celebrities in my country (the girl was enganged to other actor when they did the production so i thought i was probably wrong seeing their chemistry. Long story short, Later she broke up, and now she is married with 3 kids with THAT on screen partner). 

2nd was binjin after watching CLOY. Oh boy, was so happy on NY when they went public after obsessed with them for months.

Now, i hope my 3rd ship is following the other 2 ships. 3 is still a lucky number, right? Hahahaha

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Lovemercury said:

I love ELOD but their TMOPB story also has an upper hand. Maybe because its bittersweet.

Now, i hope my 3rd ship is following the other 2 ships. 3 is still a lucky number, right? Hahahaha

That bittersweet love story makes me love GuangRe couple. Thank God production team makes ELOD so we also have really sweet love story.

3 still lucky number -_-

GuangRe is my #2 ship.

My first one Rain - Kim Tae Hee couple. They married and have 2 daughters. I already follow them even BEFORE they meet and hope someday destiny will bring them together from 2004 and voila 2011 they got CF together so they actually meet after I hope for 7 YEARS. :joy:

2012 dating. 2017 married.

From 2004 - 2017

I waited for 13 years. 

At least, GuangRe already know each other from 2012. And have a lot of moments together.

So it's even better a lot from Rain-Kim Tae Hee literally from 0. 

So, maybe GuangRe will become the next couple I don't know for this time I must wait for how many years. Please don't 13 years again :joy: 

Hi destiny, faster please!

:letsgo:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

@rainyday293 u are even "worst". How can u ship someonewho didnt know each other, lol

About the video when they came together in the brown metallic car, its definitely the same car. Is it Reba's new car?  GG looked confused when he tried to open the door, didnt realised that it is sliding door and kept trying to pull the handle until the driver came to the rescue. I mean if Reba has that car for long time, how did it was his 1st time on that car, i only assume they (should have) use each other car very often.

5 hours ago, Lovemercury said:

@rainyday293 u are even "worst". How can u ship someonewho didnt know each other, lol

About the video when they came together in the brown metallic car, its definitely the same car. Is it Reba's new car?  GG looked confused when he tried to open the door, didnt realised that it is sliding door and kept trying to pull the handle until the driver came to the rescue. I mean if Reba has that car for long time, how did it was his 1st time on that car, i only assume they (should have) use each other car very often.

My bad. :joy:

I feel great when Rain - Kim Tae Hee announce and confirmed their relationship back then. Like wow! I can predict their future relationship. Hope its same for our Guangre ;)

I feel like it's Jaywalk (Jiaxing/JX) their agency's car. Because agency provide transportation for their artists. Usually artist don't use their personal car in public event or go to shooting site. Because if they use their own personal car, paparazzi and fans will know their plate license. Because V and Reba both attend CCTV Spring Gala rehearsal,

I guess JX use 1 car for them to use.

• Like 2

Lots of sugar during spring festivals gala:partyblob:.

From interviews, Reba leak that she was in Beijing during lockdown (which we all already know)

Reba leak her northeast accent during her BTV SFG. An insider talked about it

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/202884103.html?weibo_id=4603910302466440

Similar skit with apple, Reba mention Fengjiu and the pillow book. She really like it and seem very proud of it

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/202884181.html?weibo_id=4603913083029976

⁰0

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/202884728.html?weibo_id=4603899820387070

V gain lots of Mom fans from CCTV SFG who gone gaga over his look :joy:

Overall happy event for all of us shippers.

And what is this site only publish greeting from the two. Media shippers? coowned by JX? Or...

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2368187283?jumpfrom=weibocom

On 13th V will fly to Shanghai to resume filming. And Reba either 13th or the next day to filming Blue whisper. Good luck to both of them. Feel like GX not really  farway now

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

@Eery2 

Do u thing JX company and the whole circle of celebrities knows that R&V together already?

The same about what’s going on in the c-entertainment world has news and gossips that were distributed to the general public.

These celebrities have within their own circle their own gossips and news that just didn’t get leaked out to the public news yet but they just knows about it.