[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

14 hours ago, Fong said:

@Eery2 ugh yea, not fun to go on Weibo right now. Meanwhile, us Xiao Wei Ba just want to say, 'settle down folks, we are one family'.

The toxic members of the Alices can hate and insult all they want lol, they’re just wasting their own energy. Based on all the hints that we’ve seen over the years, v and Reba will do what they want to do in their own way.  I’m looking forward to the 16th of this month because apparently V will be making an appearance at some event or something?

• Like 4

On 1/1/2021 at 1:03 PM, Lishan143 said:

Hello, I just want to ask something. I saw a post from twitter way back 2017 about GG dating rumor. Is that true?

no its not true as per my knowledge. that was a false rumour. I read about it in this forum previous pages. Members were discussed about this rumour and also some other incident about GG and MM(reba). i can't remember the page number now. I read almost every pages of this before join this forum.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tomosa said:

no its not true as per my knowledge. that was a false rumour. I read about it in this forum previous pages. Members were discussed about this rumour and also some other incident about GG and MM(reba). i can't remember the page number now. I read almost every pages of this before join this forum.

Thank you for your answer. My goodness, I thought it was true. Hoo! My GuangRe heart.:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

What now. It seems now yxh targeting V with cheating rumor?:expressionless:

After unsucessful attempt with Reba now they change their target to V. What happen?

Every year they give him wife and children now cheating?!!

Some fans mention in GR cp forums that it seem there is a coordinated effort to spread these black rumor after rumor to force them to GX, thus lowering their business value. V has been on the rise lately and  Reba is practically invicible. They try to bring them down.

So much obstacle for these two  My heart goes out for them:persevere:

They also publish that V also has big mansion with 14 rooms but only 4 bathroom? Fans have been make fun of it. 14 rooms with only 4 bathroom sound like an office

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

What now. It seems now yxh targeting V with cheating rumor?:expressionless:

After unsucessful attempt with Reba now they change their target to V. What happen?

Every year they give him wife and children now cheating?!!

Some fans mention in GR cp forums that it seem there is a coordinated effort to spread these black rumor after rumor to force them to GX, thus lowering their business value. V has been on the rise lately and  Reba is practically invicible. They try to bring them down.

So much obstacle for these two  My heart goes out for them:persevere:

From the way it sounds, people are threatened by them as individuals. If I’m not wrong, it sounds like a conspiracy(am I going crazy?!), and maybe (just a theory..) it’s fans of another celebrity who doesn’t like seeing Reba famous and successful.... There are obsessive fans out there who have cash to splash + crazy enough to run an ‘operation’. Don’t mind me, just my imagination running wild 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Stella Honey said:

From the way it sounds, people are threatened by them as individuals. If I’m not wrong, it sounds like a conspiracy(am I going crazy?!), and maybe (just a theory..) it’s fans of another celebrity who doesn’t like seeing Reba famous and successful.... There are obsessive fans out there who have cash to splash + crazy enough to run an ‘operation’. Don’t mind me, just my imagination running wild 

Well like gr fans said, it seems it's a coordinated effort, from the rotten fish with reba to now V big mansion house and cheating rumor( he supposed to have wife and children already given by these yxhs) to force them to GX, and lowering their business value especially for Reba.

I'm just glad donuts can find the funny side of this black materials and laugh at the mansion rumor

And Gr fans actually dissapointed that V's rumor  didn't come out in March like in the past years. ( they always spread rumor about him having girlfiend or wife every march.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hello all. New shipper :heart:  here.. 1 link leads to the other and I landed here.. took me few wks to finish 100++ pgs here (as the link leads to the some pg in between :lol:). I intended to b a silent shipper but I can't help n created an acct. :tounge_xd: I m a v candid person so pls turn a blind eye if I post some candid comments :confounded: tat might b uncomfortable to some. TQ.  Allow me to do short intro: I m clueless abt c-ent/drama and GR is the v 1st ship I board. I became thier shipper by chance aft watching ELOD. Still trying to feat out all the abbreviations used here thus i might ask the obvious.. like who is yxh?   I will try 2 b as silent as possible. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 3

So the reason why V being bombarded with black rumors are

1. Won 3 awards recently

2. Invited to CCTV new year program

3. The so called big movie he'll involved rumored (don't know if it's true or not) to be The operation of red sea 2 by bona film ( which produced V's oh so secretly Blue lightning drama which could be linked to this fim) funny thing is the operation of red sea 1 has rotten fish as one of its star). 

Come to think of it if the rumored of that movie were true, it might be the link and the root of all these V-Reba- rotten fish rumors). Make sense^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8

On 1/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, Eery2 said:

So the reason why V being bombarded with black rumors are

1. Won 3 awards recently

2. Invited to CCTV new year program

3. The so called big movie he'll involved rumored (don't know if it's true or not) to be The operation of red sea 2 by bona film ( which produced V's oh so secretly Blue lightning drama which could be linked to this fim) funny thing is the operation of red sea 1 has rotten fish as one of its star). 

Come to think of it if the rumored of that movie were true, it might be the link and the root of all these V-Reba- rotten fish rumors). Make sense^_^

I already had a feeling this could be because of his successes in 2020... why suddenly they bombarded him with black rumors... so dirty. 

The Operation Sea 2? OMG I hope the rumor is true! I want to watch V to set high level standard of acting skill agaisnt that rotten fish's. IF in 2021 reba will shinning through YAMG and V is going to take the role in The Operation Red Sea 2 and boomba V get recognition again :yay: how misserable the fish would feel to be hit by the same people in 2 years? 

I think V's black rumors is totally FAKE! He has married and kids? I am married and have kid too, V has no indication of having the responsibility of a father. V doesn't have that attitude. Married a commoner and hide her for years??? Come on... this is 21st century, he wants to kill his career or what?... i dont buy this theory. IF his wife is Reba, I can understand why they must hide their relationship but IF his wife and kids are normal people its a torture, its not love. So I believe he won't take this risk. 

A mansion with 14 rooms???:loolz:... I mean 14 rooms??? I won't be an actress or actor anymore! I'm a millionaire.This is too much...

Playboy cheating bla bla bla yeah... sounds the writer is a HATERS... haters gonna hate, nothing good comes from haters... their point is only one: bringing down someone! 

Whoever who wrote or behind this yxh... whether its true or not, hope they are not going to be punished by their own karma!

The best thing is actually let the time answer for all our questions. 

Btw to GR here, this is a good analysis to read before go to bed

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=228084282185735&id=111802520480579

Stay strong GuangRe shippers :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Analysis at how fake it is

thttp://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/194072209.html?weibo_id=4590047947653801

Sugar:partyblob:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/194175192.html?weibo_id=4589782644031593

Wow this past two weeks:dissapointed:

Wave after wave of black drafts,  first for Reba then V.

A grup with money resources is operating behind the scene pulling strings.

It seem the person who's did insulting reba post thus inciting war between Alice and Donut delete the post as soon as it attracted Alice thus leaving the mess behind. Intentional work to tear two fandoms apart. 

Someone want to tear them apart. V black draft appear after Yxh post about them being just ordinary college out of the blue. May be they really get caught during new year. 

5 hours ago, guguthecat said:

I already had a feeling this could be because of his successes in 2020... why suddenly they bombarded him with black rumors... so dirty. 

The Operation Sea 2? OMG I hope the rumor is true! I want to watch V to set high level standard of acting skill agaisnt that rotten fish's. IF in 2021 reba will shinning through YAMG and V is going to take the role in The Operation Red Sea 2 and boomba V get recognition again :yay: how misserable the fish would feel to be hit by the same people in 2 

It just a guess. There is also the ancient costum film rumor.

But i really think Blue Lightning is a prequel or sequel drama for this operation red sea 2 film. Thus explain the secrecy behind it

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

@guguthecat I really like this statement of Guangre DFS :

"I want us to trust and come together till the day when either of them comes out. And even if that day the ship does collapses, please dont trample on GWG or RB. . . . . . .

The swinging couple is all about ourselves voluntarily, no ones force it. . . . . . .

Fate is due to heaven, destiny is made by creator, but being with someone is a choice. We've chosen to accompany them,. . . .lets wait and see. . .whatever it is GuangRe is a beautifull memories in our hearts."

I relate with all statement he/she mention. :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

lmangla and @partyon

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Brianna2020 said:

It looks like the same makeup even. Look at the tint and texture.

She probably use tang originals just like her  last mag photosot. Expect her to  frequently use tang originals in the future. As long as her hubby endorse it she will help him. Vice versa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=230302028630627&id=111802520480579&anchor_composer=false

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hi everyone, as promised before. ^_^ Starting off with the movie pics.

spacer.png

Mr Pride and Ms Prejudice, YT (screenshots/gif by poster)

Spoiler

Note: You might have seen these photos already online, since I've used imgur for uploading. I've seen a few of it around. :lol: Anyway, since these were intended for fellow Soompiers, posting these now for your enjoyment. Reba Vengo fans get first dibs of course. :P

Mr Pride and Ms Prejudice

YwNDkFe.jpg

8SLa4Dv.jpg

JUa0dyO.jpg

9u9Vnwq.jpg

4h74bxV.jpg

12RmBYe.jpg

LwezrER.jpg

z0mZqKA.jpg

HRoMEr2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Sword of Legends

In this drama, Vengo plays two personas of him: his identity before surviving an attack in the village he's visiting, and what he becomes afterwards.

Spoiler

Vengo as Feng Guang Mo

ST0i81O.jpg

2PbqhFH.jpg

Thz79Yb.jpg

ZUROfkQ.jpg

TezTmuI.jpg

2lt5YXN.jpg

Spoiler

Vengo as Yi Qian Shang

GLaItYX.jpg

gpZrsd7.jpeg

CM0UlUx.jpg

5Fb7Pxe.jpg

6NRvxfK.jpg

7oIsTBm.jpg

nyoNEEZ.jpg

ylqKsqv.jpg

lVcAfC0.jpg

hAze8XI.jpg

Spoiler

Reba as Fuqu

OvRontZ.jpeg

k5P8XoJ.jpeg

XG4r25s.jpeg

iWq7Ui7.jpg

1OT0cZt.jpg

32nKXHP.jpeg

XbzovM4.jpg

DU1CtwY.jpg

blFmJhf.jpeg

MhYvktW.jpeg

NeWqs3X.jpeg

CUuyPbV.jpg

Sword of Legends, Viki (screenshots by poster)

• Like 3