[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Has everyone seen Reba’s video clips from the Beijing Spring Festival Gala? Not a fan of puffy sleeved dress but the dress fits her so well and she looks beautiful in anything anyway! In the meantime, V is looking handsome as ever in his CEO suit while filming his latest TV drama

• Where's My Oppa? 1

@Stella Honey yeah she is looking so good lately! Killing us...and probably gg too...haha. I still can't get over how he couldn't take his eyes off her at the tencent awards.  Today I saw sneak peek of her in a fairy/butterfly costume. Also part of the new years programming :) And yes, V looking sharp in his suit! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

And...as promised late last year, the rest of the photos. And oh, today's the first anniversary of ELOD! :)

First Life 

83OZe9d.jpg

Source: ELOD, YT (screenshots by poster)

Spoiler

hjEdroT.jpg

y5AEKgq.jpg

lksYGvx.jpeg

VusRONF.jpg

pCkchgn.jpeg

xWOs7BW.jpg

KV514pe.jpg

FOmqghZ.jpeg

wboqrIg.jpg

LuQamQk.jpeg

rSyN7Oo.jpeg

Z1J7hoB.jpeg

mV1Kyqx.jpg

MQh84Y6.jpeg

s6rFk7Y.jpg

kB7nI8q.jpg

n64YpIZ.jpeg

0WMngor.jpeg

jtEyuQk.jpeg

Mortal Realm Trial

Nyhksfr.jpg

Spoiler

cev7Qqd.jpeg

vWJf8k1.jpg

XNIkU3z.jpeg

zpPHrWL.jpeg

ig3OByg.jpg

3tsAfXh.jpg

L41sGoz.jpg

WwGQhRM.jpeg

OLuUpMa.jpeg

msFc1A0.jpeg

iah5upk.jpg

tOxE356.jpg

3HylVaW.jpg

fEjKJib.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

Part 2 :transforms:

As Dong Hua and Feng Jiu

UlnslNv.jpeg

Source: ELOD, YT (screenshots by poster)

Spoiler

x3jI2lD.jpg

Q99mm6k.jpeg

vVzY1KP.jpg

MT7ekcc.jpg

VfieCJP.jpg

vKsRYw0.jpg

0TpgQj8.jpg

lkcTbB3.jpg

mQbfTGd.jpg

VD2OSn7.jpg

VzxsiGx.jpeg

jd25D42.jpg

XnCnz7w.jpg

077aiGz.jpg

Fanyin Valley

8a6qwxd.jpg

Spoiler

aM8TDNx.jpg

fpgL7EG.jpg

75h6gMO.jpeg

VgFmjsA.jpeg

gyP3mh9.jpeg

CFHM9Kj.jpg

SB3gsQn.jpg

A1XQ1TL.jpeg

Dream Realm

Xqwh1TH.jpg

Spoiler

lq3yyHv.jpg

axGZnnQ.jpeg

zgO1wXG.jpg

QS2ZVq2.jpeg

CVvb3Vq.jpeg

cZ8gEfC.jpeg

8nCGXcz.jpeg

PJUovpc.jpg

uuPJMhG.jpg

I5HPjYL.jpg

T3W7EG4.jpg

U7TlOtq.jpeg

yhmBajt.jpeg

3TVcAJe.jpeg

Vzzhdli.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, ChibiYosa said:

@Stella Honey yeah she is looking so good lately! Killing us...and probably gg too...haha. I still can't get over how he couldn't take his eyes off her at the tencent awards.  Today I saw sneak peek of her in a fairy/butterfly costume. Also part of the new years programming :) And yes, V looking sharp in his suit! 

Argh just when we think she looks stunning, she comes and shocks us again lol. Oh yeah I don’t know how V controls himself, but then again they probably have time alone to make up for it lol.

• LOL 3

Hello everyone! My adoration for Reba and Vengo led me here. :7555_attack:

Been reading and catching up with the posts, just happy to find a group that I can relate to. I followed a page from the link and got to these Vietnamese site for GR shippers.. so cute!! 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=572663503374672&id=111802520480579&refid=52&__tn__=*s-R

Edited by Ashton Yu
Wrong link
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

12 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Has anyone seen or read this news yet?

https://celebpie.com/dilraba-dilmurat/

This kind of news/story is blocked in China. GR shippers in China actually surprised when they read /google about them. There is rumors about them being engaged going arround in international sites but the Chinese fans don't know about this. And the posts about this kind of news were also deleted by GR supertalk moderators. I've seen it with my own eyes. 

I don't know why? I suspect they moderate it to control the news about them. I wouldn't be surprised if Reba and V 's management keep their eye on GR supertalk on weibo.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, Eery2 said:

This kind of news/story is blocked in China. GR shippers in China actually surprised when they read /google about them. There is rumors about them being engaged going arround in international sites but the Chinese fans don't know about this. And the posts about this kind of news were also deleted by GR supertalk moderators. I've seen it with my own eyes. 

I don't know why? I suspect they moderate it to control the news about them. I wouldn't be surprised if Reba and V 's management keep their eye on GR supertalk on weibo.

Ooh I thought the Alices knew about it. After watching ELOD a few months ago and joining GR, I googled Dilraba and Vengo. Majority of the news was about them being engaged/dating and it looks like not much has changed. 

p.s. i live in Australia 

3 hours ago, Stella Honey said:

Ooh I thought the Alices knew about it. After watching ELOD a few months ago and joining GR, I googled Dilraba and Vengo. Majority of the news was about them being engaged/dating and it looks like not much has changed. 

p.s. i live in Australia 

Mainland Chinese are not using google. They actually surprised at how free we are talking about real life persons cps in mainstream forums. It's a frown topics in mainland china and if cp fans dare to bring the topics out of the circle they will be scolded. Harshly:dissapointed:

But it has big commercials value with lot of cp fans willing to buy their cp endorsement (ex: wang yibo") so lot dramas use fried cps nowadays to bring the hype.

Except our GuangRe of course. It's the opposite with lot of sweet behind the scenes being deleted to avoid suspicion^_^

There is the melon about them buying a house in beijing together last year. On the comment sections.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198163680.html?weibo_id=4596230011501161

The blogger even reveal his id because people scolded him. The news didn't explode since no yxh bought it or prevented to buy it maybe?

Now GR fans revisiting it again in light of the biggest gossip this year about Zheng Shuang and Zhang bi chen having children/child. The zheng shuang one actually being brought up early last year on douban. But noone think about it until the news broke a couple of days ago.

Now there is big melon about Yang zhi and Lay Zhang yixing dating?:scream:

And in light of big melons passing around on the webs now some xyhs reveal their 'truth'

One is melon about Reba and rotten fish being fake! Yeah, like we would believe it in the first place:no_mouth:

Oh and a famous couple heading for divorce. Many people think it as Huang Xiaoming-Angelababy or Zhao liying-Feng Shaofeng

The follow up

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Mainland Chinese are not using google. They actually surprised at how free we are talking about real life persons cps in mainstream forums. It's a frown topics in mainland china and if cp fans dare to bring the topics out of the circle they will be scolded. Harshly:dissapointed:

But it has big commercials value with lot of cp fans willing to buy their cp endorsement (ex: wang yibo") so lot dramas use fried cps nowadays to bring the hype.

Except our GuangRe of course. It's the opposite with lot of sweet behind the scenes being deleted to avoid suspicion^_^

There is the melon about them buying a house in beijing together last year. On the comment sections.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198163680.html?weibo_id=4596230011501161

The blogger even reveal his id because people scolded him. The news didn't explode since no yxh bought it or prevented to buy it maybe?

Now GR fans revisiting it again in light of the biggest gossip this year about Zheng Shuang and Zhang bi chen having children/child. The zheng shuang one actually being brought up early last year on douban. But noone think about it until the news broke a couple of days ago.

Now there is big melon about Yang zhi and Lay Zhang yixing dating?:scream:

And in light of big melons passing around on the webs now some xyhs reveal their 'truth'

One is melon about Reba and rotten fish being fake! Yeah, like we would believe it in the first place:no_mouth:

Oh and a famous couple heading for divorce. Many people think it as Huang Xiaoming-Angelababy or Zhao liying-Feng Shaofeng

The follow up

Gosh yes, my mind is spinning with the amount of ‘news’ coming out at the same time, so much to keep up with!

22 minutes ago, pawla said:

@Eery2 what's up with c-ent these past few days? So many rumors especially after ZS's scandal. BTW, the divorce rumor is about ZLY-FSF. 

https://38jiejie.com/2021/01/22/zanilia-zhao-liying-and-william-feng-shaofengs-studios-shut-down-divorce-rumors/

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor turns out to be true. 

Yeah that one even xiaofeng blogger hint at them. Well the angelababy huaxiaoming one, rumor has it they already separate and divorce but didnt annunced it because their value as a couple is higher than individually and dispute concerning properties, etc. And Yu zhi long has second son but he has his grandther surname to cover it:lol:. Found when Beijing doing it census

• Like 1

My god! So much drama! Is this the time for cbiz to air their dirty laundry to soften the blow because no one's rumor can be worst than ZS? 

Anyways R says her parents are flying to Beijing to meet up with her for chinese new year this year. Assuming V would also go back to Beijing to spend time with his parents, any chance we'd have the meeting of two families? :winkx: Also wondering if there's any covid restrictions in china this new year because so many people travel at this time.  

• Like 4

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198407637.html?weibo_id=4596464086945749

Still want to get taller:lol:. How tall is she anyway. Isn't she actually 171 cm tall?The taller the girl the more difficult for her to find man (for straight girls). Most men still prefer girl shorter than them

Her neck must be tired from always to looking up when she's with V:lol:. Especially at home when she's not wearing high heel

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, Eery2 said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198407637.html?weibo_id=4596464086945749

Still want to get taller:lol:. How tall is she anyway. Isn't she actually 171 cm tall?The taller the girl the more difficult for her to find man (for straight girls). Most men still prefer girl shorter than them

Her neck must be tired from always to looking up when she's with V:lol:. Especially at home when she's not wearing high heel

Love the height difference between v and Reba lol. They’re so perfect that way 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Since yesterday she's been exposing the whale:lol:. Seems like this yxh doesn't like him. She's the one who said that Reba and the whale don't have a relation.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/198554593.html?weibo_id=4596850584195726

She basically hinted  that it was the rotten fish who sent drafts about reba and him:joy:.

If we connect it with Reba's interview about how not everyone can chase her during love designer publicity interview,  how she doesn't like ugly people recently. Seems like it all shades for the whale

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1