[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, AlexW said:

@Eery2 

Do u thing JX company and the whole circle of celebrities knows that R&V together already?

The same about what’s going on in the c-entertainment world has news and gossips that were distributed to the general public.

These celebrities have within their own circle their own gossips and news that just didn’t get leaked out to the public news yet but they just knows about it. 

Well, Li Yi feng certainly know about them since Swords of legend day (2014) there are booting ceremony pics where V and Reba were inseparable and they hold umbrella for each ither in turn. Just put it this way. Zhang bi cheng and Hua chen yu has a daughter together for a year and public didn't know until they registered the baby and it got leak. Both are famous singers in China

Zhen shuang got married last year and has babies and noone know until the husband decide to speak. Zheng Shuang is as big as reba

Seem like these celebrities like to mind their ownn business and keep out from other celeb dirty laundry.

Zhu yi long rumored to have 2 sons. Unlike with V Idon't know why but i believe it because i see zhu yi long has daddy face already, unlike V eventhough he's younger than V. Oh and Timmy Xu certainly gay (who play gay lover with the whale). He really has 'gay' face

I mean Andy lau got hidden marriage years before he came clean with it:foodie2:

2 hours ago, Maria April said:

V travels alone. And his staff pick him up in the airport. Who attends his needs on the entire new years show? 

Just confused. 

Do you think D's staff attends V's needs the entire time? Besides they attend same show together. Who knows, maybe... 

JX provide him with other staffs. I see one of them in Elod bts 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Maria April said:

V travels alone. And his staff pick him up in the airport. Who attends his needs on the entire new years show? 

Just confused. 

Do you think D's staff attends V's needs the entire time? Besides they attend same show together. Who knows, maybe... 

Another V's assistant accompanied him during CCTV Spring Festival Gala Rehearsals. Tinting (long-haired assistant) just accompanied him at the airport from and to Shanghai. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Well, Li Yi feng certainly know about them since Swords of legend day (2014) there are booting ceremony pics where V and Reba were inseparable and they hold umbrella for each ither in turn. Just put it this way. Zhang bi cheng and Hua chen yu has a daughter together for a year and public didn't know until they registered the baby and it got leak. Both are famous singers in China

Zhen shuang got married last year and has babies and noone know until the husband decide to speak. Zheng Shuang is as big as reba

Seem like these celebrities like to mind their ownn business and keep out from other celeb dirty laundry.

Zhu yi long rumored to have 2 sons. Unlike with V Idon't know why but i believe it because i see zhu yi long has daddy face already, unlike V eventhough he's younger than V. Oh and Timmy Xu certainly gay (who play gay lover with the whale). He really has 'gay' face

I mean Andy lau got hidden marriage years before he came clean with it:foodie2:

JX provide him with other staffs. I see one of them in Elod bts 

Very curious indeed. Like Xiao Zhan said, being in a relationship is a career killer. Plus, I’m sure these celebrities would like to keep their personal lives private too. Zhu Yi Long does seem to have a calm family man vibe about him lol. ZS news was a surprise and Andy Lau’s news was shocking since I’ve watched his tv shows/movies and listened to his songs as a young girl.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Miss S (waiting for the subs), coz the dresses in that era are fantabulous! :love:

I'm just wondering why there isnt english subs yet since it has been released last year? 

Oh btw, I saw Xu Shao Ying, the actor who played Ye Qing Ti is also in this drama :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm just wondering why there isnt english subs yet since it has been released last year? 

Oh btw, I saw Xu Shao Ying, the actor who played Ye Qing Ti is also in this drama :heart4:

Yes Ye Qing ti is in this drama too. He is one of Miss S sidekick.

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Miss S (waiting for the subs), coz the dresses in that era are fantabulous! :love:

Yess, the dresses are so pretty, gorgeous and elegant.

I’m just finished watching Miss S the whole season and it’s pretty good series to watch. Feels like watching Sherlock holmes or CSI kind of series but In Chinese.

I really like GG in this drama. His character quite similar to Dijun in some way. He is strict, protective to his woman, a great superior but loves playing prank to his colleague and easily get jealous. The only thing that missed from this drama is Rb as female lead. Lol. Can’t help to imagine how gorgeous she will in those pretty outfit. Seriously the dresses are gorgeous and makes me want to find a great seamstress. 

Funny thing is as much as I like the drama, I don’t have as much withdrawal symptoms as I have with ELOD. Now I have to rewatch it again coz Dijun and Fenjiu are just too adorable :lol:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Planning to see it sometime this month or March, if only to see how glamorously dressed they are. :)

4 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Now I have to rewatch it again coz Dijun and Fenjiu are just too adorable

After some page translations and spoilers of The Pillow Book extra, the original novel and the drama just feel much closer to the heart than ever. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Planning to see it sometime this month or March, if only to see how glamorously dressed they are. :)

After some page translations and spoilers of The Pillow Book extra, the original novel and the drama just feel much closer to the heart than ever. :wub:

Guess I'll try watching in raw version. Don't know how long I can survive without subs :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Guess I'll try watching in raw version. Don't know how long I can survive without subs :lol:

Where are you located? If you are in Australia, currently Miss S is aired on SBS on demand and complete with subtitle :blush:

Ps: GG is so very charming in this drama too. Dijun aura vibe. I think I’m officially legit donut now on top of guangre :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

21 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Where are you located? If you are in Australia, currently Miss S is aired on SBS on demand and complete with subtitle :blush:

Ps: GG is so very charming in this drama too. Dijun aura vibe. I think I’m officially legit donut now on top of guangre :tounge_xd:

I'm in KL, Malaysia. The only available source is on Astro a subscription based package which my family terminated some time ago. Unless I watch them on dramac**l :D. Though HBO site did say there's 7 days free trial but I don't know how to squeeze in 30 over episodes in those 7 days! And no subs!

On 6/4/2020 at 3:22 PM, Fong said:

What are you reading? Crayon Shin Chan again?”

He knows his Xiao Di loves this cartoon character. Despite having read this comic multiple times over, she hasn't given up the habit of re-reading it during her spare time.

Is this true about Dilireba 

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2020/10/05/chinese-actress-ma-yili-changes-over-100-costumes-for-new-detective-series-039miss-s039

@MayanEcho

I've started watching the first episode! Love the cinematography and color palette! Her clothes are definitely something to look out for! Without subs, I really can't figure out the names and some science terminologies that both ML and FL used to explain in solving the clues at the crime scenes. Within 10 minutes of the episode, they cracked the first clue 

:surprisedwut:

*There were some triangles examples not sure if they were referring to Phytagoras theorem :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1