[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

I saw on the chinese site where V couldn't hold his smirk and reaction towards the lipstick..... we think a certain someone is a user of the lipstick... :smooches2:

I think he was spotted buying something from Tom ford at a mall. Must be that lipstick. ;)

This sugar is so sweet!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLv8P8ilqMvs80zXdI0S9yC2Vt7C5xvMTbq5q40/?igshid=1kn5f6bdodm3t

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lol did V actually say he wanted to film another 80 episodes of ELOD? Sorry...but that isn't subtle at all. Lmaof. 80 more episodes of teasing and flirting with a certain little fox...hahaha. Trust me, there are some of us that would love to see that. Now that pillowbook extra is out I hope they at least make a miniseries or a movie. Xiao Bai and GunGun go back to the past and meet Donghua from the past. Donghua of course falls in love with her all over again. So cute. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hi. I'm from the Philippines, but residing in the US. New here and 1st time C-drama cp shipper as well. I have never finished any of these cp's drama together but I was already intrigued and got hooked by just watching their bts/ interviews together. It's so undeniable and more obvious than the Binjin cp! I had to compare them a lot and to the other popular cp of Thailand like Nadech & Yaya or the Philippines cp (which is so many).

I was never been a fan of couple's cringy relationship status of many popular Philippine cp who hid theirs for awhile, but gave some hints until they were open to publicize the status of their relationship. At first I was intrigued by Dilraba who looks like Liza Soberano of the Philippines/ Korean's Nancy McDonie of Momoland kpop group. I, for one time wished Nancy M was given a chance to act in k-drama's because of her flawless beauty and how good kdramas are. But it turns out, China has it going already with Dilraba (beauty and great acting). It's funny to think these three, somewhat "sister-clones", existed at the same generation.  

Anyhow, when I saw more of Vengo Gao's modeling photos, I became more of a Donut than an Alice for I was already used to Liza Soberano or Nancy's face. Most especially when GG sat beside the Captain Marvel actress, Brie Larson! GG is so handsome, so tall, so perfect hahahaha! He can really be compared to the likes of Henry Canvill (SUPERMAN/ THE WITCHER actor)!

I was so shocked how many Chinese of young generations right now despise him for their Dilraba?! No offense to the other fans of Yangyang or even Zhang BhinBhin, Gao Weigang's natural euro-asian look surpasses the other younger Chinese/ Korean idols right now except for the half Thai-Hongkong k-pop idol, Lucas. Lucas is so perfect too like GG. If you are a die-hard Alice fan and is so proud of Dilraba's euro-asian beauty, I guess it makes more sense that GG is the best fit for her? I think Wang Yibo is more handsome than Yangyang.

Talking about the age issues between GG and DR, how come Angelababy was ok to be with her current husband right now who is 11 years older than her? GG's handsome face is far better than these other younger Chinese idols even at his age right now. I thing GG's face is similar to the Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan (1st Meteor Garden Taiwan)! Timeless beauty that Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have. 

I do strongly believe in this Guangre couple more than the BinJin couple's clues before they went in public in their relationship. There's no way the many GR clues in the past and my golly the present (such as the recent simple Care Bears for both at the same event) are just an accident/ a coincidence?!

If Tencent and Happy Camp already gave some clues, that's enough for me to be convinced about these ship to be strong to this day! Or the GG one on one interview where Dilraba gave a special video for GG. The way they both describe each other seems like they have been together a lot and very much know each other's quirks. I also wonder why Dilraba would give such special video on GG's interview if their cp at that time is not even as popular or being blocked by the Alice's. If Dilraba is just a special female friend of GG, still, they could have asked a male celebrity/ non celebrity guest instead. But it was Dilraba and her smile...it's undeniable. These stuff when you are in love, you cannot act it or supress it even outside the camera. I think it's too late for them to deny they are not attracted to each other even just physically for Dilraba did describe GG at one point as HANDSOME. It's on youtube about describing each other ( DR to stop eating too much etc.). 

The only thing I can add as my strong "spy" clue of the cp GR as real (as long as they haven't denied it yet in public)...is when I saw Dilraba's old weibo post of fascination of Titanic's "JACK" actor Leonardo Di Carpio. Right there, I can tell she is maybe into Euro-asian or western standard of beauty that many Asians are fascinated about with their own mixed race/ multiracial celebrities. GG's acting has improved a lot and that face of him is just so marketable like in the Candle of the Tomb. I cannot see Yangyang or Zhan Bhin Bhin or even Yuan Shai. Besides, it's Dilraba who is more of a show-off that even if GG is becoming more popular now, she still gives clues that GG is hers alone/ GG is taken. It's not a delulu for I've seen these many times in the past in many popular Filipino couple celebrities who at one point had to deny their relationship but gave some hints especially if that celebrity is so attractive/ in demand.

These are just my opinions. Sorry if I offended someone. But hey, I am all support for this couple to sail until they themselves will confirm it. I don't mind to wait some months (hopefully just months) for their next clues as proclaiming each other in spite of being paired with the other celebrities for work. 

I've seen so many of these cp deniers in spite of some fans or just people pointing their clues out...the end result?...They went in public and the haters couldn't do anything! Their popularity did not even lose its intensity, but gained more respect and admiration especially if they can keep their relationship for a long time in spite of the backlash of some haters.  I just don't understand what is going on in China with these Alice's hating on GG for Dilraba. I guess they are not into the western look? That's my wildest guess...is to prevent sudden change to admire more the more good looking euro-asian looking Chinese future celebrities?

Sorry to point it out because I am baffled for in other Asian countries, a face like GG, who is spot on outshines average similar looking idols becomes very popular right away. Just like Dilraba, it took a while before she was recognized as a top Chinese beauty and celebrity. It's not like her acting is that bad. Besides, acting skills can be improved, but natural 'outstanding' beauty does not, even with cosmetic surgery. Anyways, enjoy my strong debatable opinion/ review and I'm so excited to be part of this group. To Dilraba and Vengo Gao, can't wait for your next sugar! Just keep bringing it! Your supporters are here for you around the world! We hope it covers the bad Alice's hating on the handsome Vengo Gao whenever he is linked to you. I think a guy like Vengo Gao is hard to pass if I were Dilraba...there will always be another beautiful Chinese actress or woman if Dilraba will pass on a guy like GG. Just saying...hahahaha

Edited by Eriko
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, Eriko said:

Hi. I'm from the Philippines, but residing in the US. New here and 1st time C-drama cp shipper as well. I have never finished any of these cp's drama together but I was already intrigued and got hooked by just watching their bts/ interviews together. It's so undeniable and more obvious than the Binjin cp! I had to compare them a lot and to the other popular cp of Thailand like Nadech & Yaya or the Philippines cp (which is so many).

I was never been a fan of couple's cringy relationship status of many popular Philippine cp who hid theirs for awhile, but gave some hints until they were open to publicize the status of their relationship. At first I was intrigued by Dilraba who looks like Liza Soberano of the Philippines/ Korean's Nancy McDonie of Momoland kpop group. I, for one time wished Nancy M was given a chance to act in k-drama's because of her flawless beauty and how good kdramas are. But it turns out, China has it going already with Dilraba (beauty and great acting). It's funny to think these three, somewhat "sister-clones", existed at the same generation.  

Anyhow, when I saw more of Vengo Gao's modeling photos, I became more of a Donut than an Alice for I was already used to Liza Soberano or Nancy's face. Most especially when GG sat beside the Captain Marvel actress, Brie Larson! GG is so handsome, so tall, so perfect hahahaha! He can really be compared to the likes of Henry Canvill (SUPERMAN/ THE WITCHER actor)!

I was so shocked how many Chinese of young generations right now despise him for their Dilraba?! No offense to the other fans of Yangyang or even Zhang BhinBhin, Gao Weigang's natural euro-asian look surpasses the other younger Chinese/ Korean idols right now except for the half Thai-Hongkong k-pop idol, Lucas. Lucas is so perfect too like GG. If you are a die-hard Alice fan and is so proud of Dilraba's euro-asian beauty, I guess it makes more sense that GG is the best fit for her? I think Wang Yibo is more handsome than Yangyang.

Talking about the age issues between GG and DR, how come Angelababy was ok to be with her current husband right now who is 11 years older than her? GG's handsome face is far better than these other younger Chinese idols even at his age right now. I thing GG's face is similar to the Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan (1st Meteor Garden Taiwan)! Timeless beauty that Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have. 

I do strongly believe in this Guangre couple more than the BinJin couple's clues before they went in public in their relationship. There's no way the many GR clues in the past and my golly the present (such as the recent simple Care Bears for both at the same event) are just an accident/ a coincidence?!

If Tencent and Happy Camp already gave some clues, that's enough for me to be convinced about these ship to be strong to this day! Or the GG one on one interview where Dilraba gave a special video for GG. The way they both describe each other seems like they have been together a lot and very much know each other's quirks. I also wonder why Dilraba would give such special video on GG's interview if their cp at that time is not even as popular or being blocked by the Alice's. If Dilraba is just a special female friend of GG, still, they could have asked a male celebrity/ non celebrity guest instead. But it was Dilraba and her smile...it's undeniable. These stuff when you are in love, you cannot act it or supress it even outside the camera. I think it's too late for them to deny they are not attracted to each other even just physically for Dilraba did describe GG at one point as HANDSOME. It's on youtube about describing each other ( DR to stop eating too much etc.). 

The only thing I can add as my strong "spy" clue of the cp GR as real (as long as they haven't denied it yet in public)...is when I saw Dilraba's old weibo post of fascination of Titanic's "JACK" actor Leonardo Di Carpio. Right there, I can tell she is maybe into Euro-asian or western standard of beauty that many Asians are fascinated about with their own mixed race/ multiracial celebrities. GG's acting has improved a lot and that face of him is just so marketable like in the Candle of the Tomb. I cannot see Yangyang or Zhan Bhin Bhin or even Yuan Shai. Besides, it's Dilraba who is more of a show-off that even if GG is becoming more popular now, she still gives clues that GG is hers alone/ GG is taken. It's not a delulu for I've seen these many times in the past in many popular Filipino couple celebrities who at one point had to deny their relationship but gave some hints especially if that celebrity is so attractive/ in demand.

These are just my opinions. Sorry if I offended someone. But hey, I am all support for this couple to sail until they themselves will confirm it. I don't mind to wait some months (hopefully just months) for their next clues as proclaiming each other in spite of being paired with the other celebrities for work. 

I've seen so many of these cp deniers in spite of some fans or just people pointing their clues out...the end result?...They went in public and the haters couldn't do anything! Their popularity did not even lose its intensity, but gained more respect and admiration especially if they can keep their relationship for a long time in spite of the backlash of some haters.  I just don't understand what is going on in China with these Alice's hating on GG for Dilraba. I guess they are not into the western look? That's my wildest guess...is to prevent sudden change to admire more the more good looking euro-asian looking Chinese future celebrities?

Sorry to point it out because I am baffled for in other Asian countries, a face like GG, who is spot on outshines average similar looking idols becomes very popular right away. Just like Dilraba, it took a while before she was recognized as a top Chinese beauty and celebrity. It's not like her acting is that bad. Besides, acting skills can be improved, but natural 'outstanding' beauty does not, even with cosmetic surgery. Anyways, enjoy my strong debatable opinion/ review and I'm so excited to be part of this group. To Dilraba and Vengo Gao, can't wait for your next sugar! Just keep bringing it! Your supporters are here for you around the world! We hope it covers the bad Alice's hating on the handsome Vengo Gao whenever he is linked to you. I think a guy like Vengo Gao is hard to pass if I were Dilraba...there will always be another beautiful Chinese actress or woman if Dilraba will pass on a guy like GG. Just saying...hahahaha

Welcome @Eriko !

We are all on board for the same sugary ship :wub:

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm so excited there's an entire thread about these 2! Still trying to get through the hundreds of threads LOL. I've been obsessed with Vengo & Dilraba ever since Eternal Love, and now I'm on my 2nd viewing of Eternal Love of Dreams, + all the BTS videos non-stop. 

They have such strong chemistry on and off screen, and I really hope they're still dating but in secret. It seems like they were together for sure 2013-2017, but did they break up after in 2018 and get back together later on? 

I came across a video of him on a tv show:

https://youtu.be/oqFQQG-P5IM

And I was SO shocked by his blatant flirting with the female host... he's completely checking out her legs/lower half (starting 9 min 13 sec mark) and directing the conversation so there is more sweet interaction with her. HOW COULD HE? *screams* 

Has anyone seen this video? Was this released in April 2018? If so, when did Pillowbook started filming? 

I'm really confused by the timeline.. because their chemistry is still good during pillowbook, but what was that with the female host about then. He looks thirsty as heck for attention. Unless this was the plan for the recording but I have no idea how these shows work. 

@lycheei I don't see any flirting :lol:. Her skirt is passed her knees, not sure what he can check out... Lol they asked him what he finds cute in a girl and he said something about a kdrama he watched recently and the girl has those exaggerated expressions so the host tries to act it out and he also pretends that he finds it cute to save her face. 

Don't try to find obvious sugar post 2017. They're too famous now. They won't display affection towards anyone in cbiz much less to each other. GuangRe shippers know we can't have glass hearts. :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Megan@Wuzetian

I posted it June 2020. If you ask me now I don't remember anymore.

But, if I posted it then I must got that news from Donuts or Guangre on Twitter as usual. 

@Gao Wenmaybe that account owner afraid of intruder. Just wait :D

Because I hear so many story from other Guangre shippers instagram account owner got comment or DM from people that claim they are Guangre shippers but in fact they are intruder. And I already invite other Guangre shippers on Instagram to join us in this forum but some of them said they don't want to join this forum because a lot of intruder. So now some of Guangre shippers more cautious and some of them private their instagram account.

Hmm.. seriously. Why we GR shippers always get attack?

From Alice, from Johnny-Reba shippers, from YY-Reba shippers.

Johnny-Reba shippers already slowing down because it's almost 1 year after LD aired. But now because this summer YAMG will air, these YY-Reba shippers attack GR shippers. Hope we can survive this summer because YAMG will release. And sure their shippers will go crazy and like usual insult V even more.

Well... well... well.... that pattern.

So sick.

:sad1:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

On 2/27/2021 at 1:50 PM, Eriko said:

Talking abt brie larson, remember how she looked at GWG? 

The look on her face

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDUx7zVld7r/?igshid=o061dxcoje5k

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

@Megan@Wuzetian

But, if I posted it then I must got that news from Donuts or Guangre on Twitter as usual. 

Because I hear so many story from other Guangre shippers instagram account owner got comment or DM from people that claim they are Guangre shippers but in fact they are intruder. And I already invite other Guangre shippers on Instagram to join us in this forum but some of them said they don't want to join this forum because a lot of intruder. So now some of Guangre shippers more cautious and some of them private their instagram account.

Johnny-Reba shippers already slowing down because it's almost 1 year after LD aired. But now because this summer YAMG will air, these YY-Reba shippers attack GR shippers. Hope we can survive this summer because YAMG will release. And sure their shippers will go crazy and like usual insult V even more.

So sick.

Lol no wonder I cant find the post :lol:

22 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

@Megan@Wuzetian

So sick.

People tend to attack when they feel threatened. So maybe we should take it as a compliment. They obviously feel there is something there to attack so often.

• Awesome 1

Hi everyone. I have been watching the forum for a long time, looking through the pages and reading many of the messages. At first, I noticed a strong chemistry between R and V in TMPOB. After watching the ELOD, I was already convinced that something was happening between them in reality. At first, I thought I was crazy, since I don't usually pair actors in real life. But then I started digging further and found various videos from conferences and shows where they are together and it became obvious that they are so close. Then I accidentally went to the forum and then everything became clear. HURRAY!!! I'm not crazy yet, and there are people who think the same way I do. I didn't even know they had such a history since 2013. So it all started when they were playing in the V-Love drama. The first sparks fly already from this dorama. And then everything gets stronger and burns with fire. Well, I do not believe that there is nothing between them.

I will say that I felt bad when I started reading about R's mating with other men, there was talk that V was married, which made it even worse.

There is a type of people who are unpleasant immediately at first sight Johnny Huang is just such a person. I don't want to say much about him here, but I wanted to say something. At first, I just didn't care who the new R drama was going to be with, and I didn't even know who JH was. I watched a lot of doramas with R and did not feel anything unusual, just interesting plot, looked and forgot. but after watching ELOD, I realized that I just can't watch any more other R dramas because it won't be as realistic as with V. So, at first, I didn't care that she was playing with this one.....But then I started to get annoyed with all these senseless rumors, I didn't like that JH apparently doesn't know how to treat women, it's not just about R, the situation with his ex-wife is shocking, it's what an insensitive jerk you have to be, that taking care of a drama that airs is more important, in addition, he also showed disrespect to the actress Wu Jin Yan on the filming of another drama.

The whole J and R drama was fake to me, I was probably disappointed with R for the first time. I don't believe it! All their smiles at each other are so fake and fake and cause only nausea. The eyes are empty and expressionless. So I didn't torture myself by watching this.... I had missed a lot of scenes with J before, I just didn't like watching him pretend. R wasn't real . She was trying so hard to fit in with this piece of RickRoll'D. Finally, she came out of this fake and became the same. Irritated by these senseless rumors about R and J, I see it is very profitable for him to climb up at the expense of R, and even joke that he wants to date her. IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS. And a terrible half of the fans want her to date this one......Are they really her fans? Or those who want to make her career came to an end? Just think, if he was a normal and respectful person, he wouldn't say it directly. R will never be with a lying and rotten person, she is above it.

It makes me laugh that R is being sent with YY. WHY? Now they'll send her out with everyone she's filming a drama with. She is currently filming a drama with Ren Jialun, so what are you waiting for, go ahead. Who will be next? . Sorry, what kind of fan nonsense is going on. I didn't notice anything between R and YY, I can even say that I even thought that they were somehow uncomfortable next to each other. They avoid each other, that YY, that R they look bored and indifferent. So everyone's freaking out about something that isn't there.

I looked at the Tencent ceremony from different angles, watching the reactions of different actors. I felt like R was under pressure, she didn't look happy, she had to put on a smile when she was on stage. All sat as it is free, without pressure, some actors communicated with each other, but not R. The reaction of V to R alerted me. He quickly changed his face, he apparently knew what was wrong with her, what she was thinking and going through. If they stopped communicating, why would V worry about R. Why would he care about R, especially if she didn't care. He will not be so humiliated, which means I think their communication continues and even more. I was horrified when I read all these insults against him. The question is why? Personally, I didn't notice anything unusual between him and the other women he starred in dramas with. He just treats them with respect and that's it.

I also wondered why V wasn't married or in a relationship with anyone. Although there were a lot of meaningless rumors. Only one thing comes to mind V likes only R, I have no other options. They used to be more open, it's true, but that's changed with the increased popularity. I do not see anything strange in the fact that there are no more mysterious messages or photos, you can congratulate on your Birthday on the phone, in personal messages or at a meeting, they do not need this show-off for everyone to see. This is their relationship and their personal business.

Excessive fan jealousy of R is just crazy. Yes, of course, on the basis of fans, her popularity is built, but isn't it her personal business with whom to be friends and meet. R and V are also people who have feelings and emotions. They met, felt sympathy and comfort next to each other, found a common language, talked, made friends and began to build relationships.

Sooner or later, R will get married, well, aren't these crazy fans going to be possessive until their and her old age. Normal fans will be happy for the happiness of their favorite idol. I find her claim of marriage and 3 children unrealistic. As noted earlier, it takes time, it will not happen only from your desire, given her career growth for the present day. She will definitely have one child, well, maybe two.  Actress Yang Zi is at the same age as R and approaches the issue of marriage more deliberately. So the statement to get married at 30 and have 3 children is unrealistic for R, (unless of course R and V have already secretly married, then in a year we will get unexpected news right in the forehead), add the stress of excessive, as well as future roles that she will receive.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 3/2/2021 at 8:13 AM, Lovemercury said:

Talking abt brie larson, remember how she looked at GWG? 

The look on her face

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDUx7zVld7r/?igshid=o061dxcoje5k

Credit to the owner

I know right?! GGand DR are extremely beautiful and complements/ match each other’s visuals...That’s why I was so shocked the bad Alice’s fans, ZBB and YY shippers treat him this bad! GG has the face that someone can boast to other very good-looking idols/ celebrities in other Asian countries or even something like hollywood...He can still pull a very classy, rich-looking, handsome dude with whatever hair do (something I don’t see w/ YY). No wonder he has a great modeling career in abroad too, together w/ other Caucasian western models. In my opinion, there are more far good-looking popular Korean actors than their YY/ ZBB. In my opinion, YY’s face was exposed as just ordinary tall guy w/ a good smile like most idols once he was paired w/ Reba. Just like most Chinese/ Korean idols. But his face is not as extremely hot/ handsome compared to GG. YY was cute when he was paired w/ his former partners for they are not as extremely beautiful like DR. YY is a bit an upgrade of Johnny Huang. I wasn’t even that charmed by YY even when he was wearing good make-up and with his nice smile. It’s just his eyes w/c is nothing special. To me, YY also looks like a college student like JH was in the drama w/ DR. The young GG in the drama V-love is far more good looking than YY and JH was! 

1 hour ago, Eriko said:

I know right?! GGand DR are extremely beautiful and complements/ match each other’s visuals...That’s why I was so shocked the bad Alice’s fans, ZBB and YY shippers treat him this bad! GG has the face that someone can boast to other very good-looking idols/ celebrities in other Asian countries or even something like hollywood...He can still pull a very classy, rich-looking, handsome dude with whatever hair do (something I don’t see w/ YY). No wonder he has a great modeling career in abroad too, together w/ other Caucasian western models. In my opinion, there are more far good-looking popular Korean actors than their YY/ ZBB. In my opinion, YY’s face was exposed as just ordinary tall guy w/ a good smile like most idols once he was paired w/ Reba. Just like most Chinese/ Korean idols. But his face is not as extremely hot/ handsome compared to GG. YY was cute when he was paired w/ his former partners for they are not as extremely beautiful like DR. YY is a bit an upgrade of Johnny Huang. I wasn’t even that charmed by YY even when he was wearing good make-up and with his nice smile. It’s just his eyes w/c is nothing special. To me, YY also looks like a college student like JH was in the drama w/ DR. The young GG in the drama V-love is far more good looking than YY and JH was! 

If only they knew that even ZBB is an OG guagre shippers. And if anything he and ZY have been shipping them wayyyyyy before any of us even realized it. So I don’t care or mind their rumors with Reba coz they are V’s bros. YY and R are super aloof with each other. But JH is another story all together.  He is a creep and it shows.

Edited by Trimika05

2 hours ago, Eriko said:

That’s why I was so shocked the bad Alice’s fans, ZBB and YY shippers treat him this bad!

In my opinion, YY’s face was exposed as just ordinary tall guy...

Add Johnny Huang fans too. But now LD was over, YY fans take turn bully V. Just wait until this summer when YAMG release, YY-Reba shippers will bully V even more. :cry:

Actually YY is not tall. If you observe his style he likes to wear thick sole. Even the recent Tencent award with Reba, he also wear thick sole. Even when he was shooting drama with Reba he also wear thick sole shoes. Because Reba official profile her height is 168 cm but her real height is 170cm (her confession on her 2019 vlog birthday video preparation) so if YY doesn't wear thick sole shoes when standing beside to Reba, he will be sink :joy:YY and thick sole shoes can't be separate. 

I think V should give YY 4 cm of his height. V'S height 191cm give YY 4 cm so 187cm. :joy:

I can't imagine our Guangre's children. Their height must be insane. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:34 AM, pips said:

D's latest commercial for her Mon Paris collector and live stream interview from last week. 

Sugar in the live stream interview:

2:20 - She confirmed that she became a YSL Mon Paris ambassador in 2018 (see more about this below) and talked about the first Mon Paris collector being the most memorable for her, as it is symbolic of Feng Jiu's "Losing Soul Fruit"
4:50 - She talked about what inspired her when she was designing this Mon Paris collector - note that she said this design represents a strong, unshakable love (spoken like someone who knows what that kind of love is like firsthand) ;)

In 2017, on Feb 13, D posted a picture of herself and the YSL perfume bottle, called out DH and referenced FJ's losing soul fruit. On Feb 14, V posted a picture of himself and the same perfume bottle and replied back as DH. Because V was at a YSL event in France before that, it is very likely that he bought the perfume as a gift to D. Neither of them tagged YSL nor named the perfume in their posts, and D didn't become ambassador until the year after, so the posts were definitely not sponsored.

I wanted the collector edition but it wasn’t available in Singapore stores. So I settled for buying the original version, the one Feng Jiu posted about. Besides, I heard the scents were pretty much the same

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 1