[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Legend of Banshu

She's such a cutie! And really eats during her takes. :lol: A magnet for troubles during her diplomatic visit in another kingdom.

4Dv3zqc.jpeg

Spoiler

Reba as Princess An Xin

W5GT1kb.jpg

jAHbRNI.jpg

X3FaRSk.jpg

DqwUqbi.jpg

GWmuM1g.jpg

GGPg3pG.jpg

qoQr6P5.jpg

ZIsqL6f.jpg

Spoiler

Vengo as King Zuoxian

KLZIrXm.jpg

RjLfVTz.jpg

dTjjJWj.jpeg

x6OoYci.jpg

• Like 6

Ladder of Love

The second modern drama they work together, albeit with different partners. Reba plays the antagonist, while Vengo has frictions with his immediate family.

Spoiler

Reba as Song Zi Han

5jiq4Uh.jpeg

sxLqODr.jpg

SJbCYGb.jpg

TlKyt6Q.jpg

6aJIlAB.jpeg

59P58Wn.jpeg

ZMgqZgh.jpg

0JbX9g9.jpg

Spoiler

Vengo as Chu Yaohui

bMQdwNC.jpg

YcEhtHD.jpg

1XbIL1A.jpeg

T9c4lkE.jpg

9X7QuOx.jpg

EImyauj.jpg

wDmlMg8.jpeg

ZCXHQPV.jpeg

@Wuzetian I use makeagif.com for creating online gifs, but I cut and select the clip first before uploading. ^_^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Eternal Love

Their nose to nose isn't really a new thing :lol:

2Ekc4ZP.jpeg

aDtObpt.jpeg

^_^

Spoiler

dScmhR4.jpeg

2rNOEYA.jpg

YPMck2w.jpg

OxwMjmw.jpg

jb2DafU.jpeg

W4YVOhP.jpeg

v2F0JYE.jpeg

xxsQNJb.jpg

guh9UnA.jpeg

kcJTMXx.jpeg

KHPUxDr.jpg

dByAT7X.jpg

dS8vwqs.jpg

bVJm2wH.jpeg

sob6CBK.jpg

heNT7jt.jpg

UqKnuCw.jpeg

Spoiler

K785w6b.jpg

aDhuMB1.jpg

R0nFyAy.jpg

u1gq5c4.jpeg

nO1Ak02.jpeg

SKvZpD1.jpg

F7Ft3Og.jpg

gZYfiK2.jpg

D5HOuof.jpg

hhS5bDr.jpg

NEekVTa.jpg

JCs9Qo2.jpg

Spoiler

Er6kEUK.jpg

aEqKmxr.jpg

w61q33z.jpg

6fMgJ6P.jpg

Y4OA8fi.jpg

fcXzl6C.jpg

s0NNvqc.jpg

ZVobgXJ.jpg

DrjCcQY.jpeg

YzpPWdj.jpg

vbUjP2o.jpg

PcY6u7b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

Still curious about this li li hua woman who frequently used by yxhs and his haters to black V for years? Read here. It will ease your mind.

She's in her 40's. Born in 70 ish'

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/195139580.html?weibo_id=4591056496104452

Many donuts comment how he change his style after filming in Shanghai

We know who's responsible for this:D. He wore many oversize woman clothes recently. Including this jacket he's wearing today.

Someone say in her interview she likes to buy clothes she didn't wear. We know now who wear those clothes

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

Is V really leave JX?

Fans have been speculating since jx didn't post anything about V since new year. Including his recent tv actor of the year achievement:confused:

Or are they still negotiating new terms?

I hope all is well for V

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Is V really leave JX?

Fans have been speculating since jx didn't post anything about V since new year. Including his recent tv actor of the year achievement:confused:

I hope all is well for V

Hmm good point. Maybe it's a good thing if the new company prioritizes him? Even though GR are both under JX, they're forbidden to appear together anyways... Future sugar would be sweeter when it's not chalked up to them being in the same company? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Is V really leave JX?

I hope all is well for V

I read somewhere awhile back that v had left jaywalk ages ago or something? And that he no longer has a contract to work under them but will still collaborate from time to time? I’m not 100% sure of course and there was another theory that Reba’s contract with jaywalk will expire soon which means that this will allow Reba and v to possibly announce that they’re together etc

• Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, Stella Honey said:

I read somewhere awhile back that v had left jaywalk ages ago or something? And that he no longer has a contract to work under them but will still collaborate from time to time? I’m not 100% sure of course and there was another theory that Reba’s contract with jaywalk will expire soon which means that this will allow Reba and v to possibly announce that they’re together etc

V supossedly just affiliated to JX all this time. May be that's also over now?

• Insightful 1

17 hours ago, Eery2 said:

V supossedly just affiliated to JX all this time. May be that's also over now?

Isn’t that a good thing. Because he is doing so much work now. I guess it was high time for him to leave esp if JX was shortchanging him. But even if he hasn’t, will that have any affect on his career. Considering he is doing pretty well. 5 dramas last year apparently and few more lined up for next year. That’s amazing. On the other hand not sure about Reba and her contract. 
I have a question to ask though which I guess I should have asked few pages ago. In the tencent award ceremony. Who was Reba sitting with ? Was it Yang Mi ? She looked too alone. 
Also, correct me if I’m wrong here, but was she made to sit behind Vengo. Aren’t the seats pre assigned for these events ? And Tencent usually looks like they are okay with the couple. So why didn’t they seat them together? And lastly, maybe this is inconsequential, but why was Reba made to sit behind Vengo? Because I think she is equally big if not bigger than Vengo. And my understanding of seating arrangements is that they are usually based on popularity. Even though it’s not like it was completely out of sight, I just didn’t understand the purpose behind it.

The way I read into it was that maybe it was a conscious effort from GR to sit close yet apart. And being the ideal woman/wife/gf/partner that we have seen Reba act as (case in point the handshake situation during ELOD promotion event) she chose to sit behind, maybe to make a point. And sorry if this was noticed by someone earlier and missed that discussion. 

P.S I have just managed to read 185 pages and last 10 pages, still a 100 long pages way to go to completely understand the dynamic through and through

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trimika05 said:

Isn’t that a good thing. Because he is doing so much work now. I guess it was high time for him to leave esp if JX was shortchanging him. But even if he hasn’t, will that have any affect on his career. Considering he is doing pretty well. 5 dramas last year apparently and few more lined up for next year. That’s amazing. On the other hand not sure about Reba and her contract. 
I have a question to ask though which I guess I should have asked few pages ago. In the tencent award ceremony. Who was Reba sitting with ? Was it Yang Mi ? She looked too alone. 
Also, correct me if I’m wrong here, but was she made to sit behind Vengo. Aren’t the seats pre assigned for these events ? And Tencent usually looks like they are okay with the couple. So why didn’t they seat them together? And lastly, maybe this is inconsequential, but why was Reba made to sit behind Vengo? Because I think she is equally big if not bigger than Vengo. And my understanding of seating arrangements is that they are usually based on popularity. Even though it’s not like it was completely out of sight, I just didn’t understand the purpose behind it.

The way I read into it was that maybe it was a conscious effort from GR to sit close yet apart. And being the ideal woman/wife/gf/partner that we have seen Reba act as (case in point the handshake situation during ELOD promotion event) she chose to sit behind, maybe to make a point. And sorry if this was noticed by someone earlier and missed that discussion. 

P.S I have just managed to read 185 pages and last 10 pages, still a 100 long pages way to go to completely understand the dynamic through and through

I’m assuming that there is no particular seating arrangement other than for convenience eg reba and Luo was announced as most popular actor and actress, therefore it made sense to have them sit on the same couch. Also, the award ceremony is more than an hour long I think, there is no way celebrities are going to sit on those white couches for that duration. I think, after the red carpet at the beginning, these celebs go backstage to rest, change clothes, redo make up and hair + photoshoot (as we’ve seen many of these celebs have their professional photos released by their agencies/studios) ->all of these take time. So, before a celeb, eg Reba is due to go on stage, she gets called to sit on the white couch perhaps let’s say 30mins beforehand and then goes up on stage when she’s called, and as soon as she’s done, she leaves the seating area to go backstage again. Yang mi was sitting beside Kris Wu and Li Xian?(if I got his name right).

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, SnowBell14 said:

Remember how cute they were. She completely in hurry when she knew he is in trouble, ahh my CP heart..:fullofhearts:

Credit to ngor li

Her hubby was in trouble, so she went to help lol. With other male leads/co stars, I think she wouldn’t have rushed so quickly since she would assume that the crew/assistants would help.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, SnowBell14 said:

Remember how cute they were. She completely in hurry when she knew he is in trouble, ahh my CP heart..:fullofhearts:

Credit to ngor li

This is one of my favorite videos of them. Just shows how devoted she is to him. And I’m sorry but this is not how you would treat a friend. That sense of urgency only comes for a person you love. 

2 hours ago, Stella Honey said:

I’m assuming that there is no particular seating arrangement other than for convenience eg reba and Luo was announced as most popular actor and actress, therefore it made sense to have them sit on the same couch. Also, the award ceremony is more than an hour long I think, there is no way celebrities are going to sit on those white couches for that duration. I think, after the red carpet at the beginning, these celebs go backstage to rest, change clothes, redo make up and hair + photoshoot (as we’ve seen many of these celebs have their professional photos released by their agencies/studios) ->all of these take time. So, before a celeb, eg Reba is due to go on stage, she gets called to sit on the white couch perhaps let’s say 30mins beforehand and then goes up on stage when she’s called, and as soon as she’s done, she leaves the seating area to go backstage again. Yang mi was sitting beside Kris Wu and Li Xian?(if I got his name right).

Hmm.. thanks for clarifying.. I wasn’t sure how and what the seating arrangement meant. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Rumor new drama for V?

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/195774946.html?weibo_id=4593009259190743

If this were true, i predict the war between Reba and Yang zi fans will start again with Yang Zi fans using Alice's treatment of V to attack them:scream:

It seems unlikely tho

Btw looking forward for "wuhan day and night" airing on 22 Jan, they both will be there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Rumor new drama for V?

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/195774946.html?weibo_id=4593009259190743

If this were true, i predict the war between Reba and Yang zi fans will start again with Yang Zi fans using Alice's treatment of V to attack them

Hmm, my take is that even if it is merely rumour, it is a nod to Vengo's rise in his acting and visibility. People in the industry are noticing him.

And if it is true, let this be a lesson that in showbiz, an artist who constantly does his best to improve his craft and is easy to work with will go a long way and have more shot in career longevity. He is a latecomer and a late bloomer, but his popularity is of him giving unique nuances to his roles. ^_^

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, my take is that even if it is merely rumour, it is a nod to Vengo's rise in his acting and visibility. People in the industry are noticing him.

And if it is true, let this be a lesson that in showbiz, an artist who constantly does his best to improve his craft and is easy to work with will go a long way and have more shot in career longevity. He is a latecomer and a late bloomer, but his popularity is of him giving unique nuances to his roles. ^_^

I’m glad he is doing a lot of work. Lately all the work he was doing was with actresses who were not that young and I was wondering if it was deliberate or was he not being offered roles with younger lead actresses. But I guess that’s about to change with this drama. But I’d rather have him not work with Yang Zi. I don’t know why but I don’t like her. But I guess he is hit right now and everyone wants a piece of him. GR better give us a GX soon. Otherwise there will be speculations of trouble in paradise.

• Like 4