[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

@Eery2 I did see that exact same post on GR cp & it did disappear. At the time, there were like 37 comments. My heart did hurt a little at the time I read it, but they did say it’s from yxh (tabloid that does this kind of thing & always as you said, just when v is doing well or has a hit drama - in reality, if you go by these accounts he would’ve been married like 4 times already or had many kids - so it just goes to show you about these yxh) & 1 of the comments mentioned v’s hair looked longer in those pics, so yes, it wasn’t recent (per what you said it was from July). Didn’t see any pics (saw a vid way back in August? Can’t remember exactly when on yt that said he met up with friends & had dinner - that was all, no mention or showing of this girl, just that there was a bunch of them - & the vid showed v getting into a car by himself at the end of his time with friends, so him leaving) ... just curious but do you know if v said anything about it himself? 

Well, we cannot have glass hearts - we must believe in our v & r! It’s too bad this kind of thing happens to them & probably will continue/happen again unless they gx...my prayer is that they do soon..

Edit: a few minutes after I posted, QuangNhiet FB posted the vid....what QuangNhiet FB pointed out & I agree & find odd: this was back several months ago - why show now?? Also, “v” rode in the back of the car..there was also an “aunty” in the passenger side while “v”in the back. Anyway, it’s in the hot search right now..

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Thanks 4

I followed the Vietnamese page of Die hard Guangre page in FB and I am surprised that it is not R but well... Since V's popularity is soaring ATM, it is not a shock to me at all. Let's not be glass hearts and hold on to the belief that G and R will still be the end game.

• Like 3

Nah, as one of the comment said, this is nothing compare to previous 'scandal'. And it's on hot search? Wow, congrat V:please:. Now you include in the list of celebrities that people care to actually read a gossip about you. Congratulaton, now you are certified famous:elated:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, DijunXiaoBai said:

Edit: a few minutes after I posted, QuangNhiet FB posted the vid....what QuangNhiet FB pointed out & I agree & find odd: this was back several months ago - why show now?? Also, “v” rode in the back of the car..there was also an “aunty” in the passenger side while “v”in the back. Anyway, it’s in the hot search right now..

I also think the same question. The article said it's from July. Now, it's October. Why yxh don't release that news in July? Why wait until October?

Especially when Living Toward The Sun celebrate break 500 million viewers TODAY.

Yxh like money, it would be better to release V's photo in July. Why wait 3 months to get money if you can get it faster?? Fishy. 

The timing... 

Why at Living Toward The Sun celebrate moment? 

• Like 4

For those who want to know what's going on, this nice fellas break the event thoroughly for us common people to understand it better

https://twitter.com/chaihahee/status/1319201284054941696?s=19

Mean while, here is yang2 clip to entertain us all. Such a funny serious face he has:joy:

https://twitter.com/FulltimeBusy09/status/1319121580404871169?s=19

I really want him to meet V in all his glory (in a suit and being styled) just to see his insecure face:lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

There so many things going on and comments about V today. I think it bring apprehension for some people including me and so many questions. 

I don’t read Vietnamese (I believe it is Vietnamese) as per fb link below. Can anyone summarize what’s going on? I cannot translate. 

https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/680878372850541/?extid=0&d=n

12 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

I also think the same question. The article said it's from July. Now, it's October. Why yxh don't release that news in July? Why wait until October?

Especially when Living Toward The Sun celebrate break 5 billion viewers TODAY.

Yxh like money, it would be better to release V's photo in July. Why wait 3 months to get money if you can get it faster?? Fishy. 

The timing... 

i think it's million not billion

19 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@Eery2 I did see that exact same post on GR cp & it did disappear. At the time, there were like 37 comments. My heart did hurt a little at the time I read it, but they did say it’s from yxh (tabloid that does this kind of thing & always as you said, just when v is doing well or has a hit drama - in reality, if you go by these accounts he would’ve been married like 4 times already or had many kids - so it just goes to show you about these yxh) & 1 of the comments mentioned v’s hair looked longer in those pics, so yes, it wasn’t recent (per what you said it was from July). Didn’t see any pics (saw a vid way back in August? Can’t remember exactly when on yt that said he met up with friends & had dinner - that was all, no mention or showing of this girl, just that there was a bunch of them - & the vid showed v getting into a car by himself at the end of his time with friends, so him leaving) ... just curious but do you know if v said anything about it himself? 

Well, we cannot have glass hearts - we must believe in our v & r! It’s too bad this kind of thing happens to them & probably will continue/happen again unless they gx...my prayer is that they do soon..

and i saw v carring a cake box ( i think) when they arrived in the parking area. maybe friends going to friends party??

12 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Especially when Living Toward The Sun celebrate break 5 billion viewers TODAY.

The timing... 

i think it's million not billion

19 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

and i saw v carring a cake box ( i think) when they arrived in the parking area. maybe friends going to friends party??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexW said:

There so many things going on and comments about V today. I think it bring apprehension for some people including me and so many questions. 

I don’t read Vietnamese (I believe it is Vietnamese) as per fb link below. Can anyone summarize what’s going on? I cannot translate. 

There is actually an english translation below about what is happening in the video. 

So in the video, V was with two women but he sat at the back of the car after. What's interesting is that, the dead news of him  being married is alive again. Like they say this is his wife Etc. But Really, every single time that he is in a series and is gaining popularity this issue of him being married always pops-up every single time??? Many is pointing out that his hair is long in the video but

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexW said:

Ah this is high quality dog food article that QuangNhietFb posted to assuage our shipper hearts. This is the most concrete evidence of V visiting R on the set of Sweet Dreams. They go into details of what happened that day which we've also talked about here. Some nice small details like: V was heard asking the assistant after he knocked on the RV door where Reba is. Another fan account of V waiting for her all night and they eventually got onto the RV and left together. The next day V posted a story of a squirrel where you can hear Reba's voice (90% likeness) and a boy saying Dilreba. Apparently he was filming Fu Yao during that time and went to Hangzhou with the Fu Yao filmset on a mini vacation and went to visit R. During those few days he was in a good mood and posted several time. One video post of the scenery near Hengdian where he imitated Xinjiang accent (sounds like someone we know who likes to speak in DongBei accent ;) ). Another post of his back where he was still wearing the Fu Yao wig with the same pants and shoes as when he visited her on set, one hand posed high with the caption: "Earth is too scary, I have to return to Mars." At the time R's instagram profile picture is a pic of Mars. ;) So we can interpret that he was excited to see her. Also her name "Re" means "Heat" so it makes sense that Mars is an inside nickname for her. 

Sigh... Too many coincidences are no longer coincidences. These are much more concrete evidence than that lousy blogger post today yet no News or Media report. Why??? Obviously we're seeing censorship from higher powers. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1319439461373997056?s=19

Is this the big movie V will be involved next year? Just guessing here from my part since it by Bonafilm,  the same that produce Blue Lightning^_^

The upside from this yxh?'s gossip about V, our fave couple start posting in the same day again, with only in minutes apart

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4563268155215139

And V start his 28 posting time again

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4563251318495094

And last but not least,the GR cp weibo enter 100 group again. Now rank at 75 

:popcornjackson:

Yes, show us more sugar dear, tell the world to whom you belong to:rickroll:

Yes Reba, give us more signs

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4563306067532553

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4563311355756759

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Yay! At least they are spreading sugar again! :happy2:

V: (waits for 13:28 to go online Source) "That'll tell them who my real woman is. "

R: (posts YSL perfume ad) "That'll remind them who he really belongs to."

XWB: We got your message loud and clear. Sorry for wavering. This ship just got upgraded to 75th CP super topic rank. Please send more sugar!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 4

4 hours ago, Fong said:

Yay! At least they are spreading sugar again!

V: (waits for 13:28 to go online Source) "That'll tell them who my real woman is. "

R: (posts YSL perfume ad) "That'll remind them who he really belongs to."

XWB: We got your message loud and clear. Sorry for wavering. This ship just got upgraded to 75th CP super topic rank. Please send more sugar!!!!

Yess, just like oldtimes again.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Wiggle 6

@Eery2 & @Fong you both totally made my day!!  Thank you! This is wonderful news! :heart1:

As for the movie, per my previous post, I haven’t seen anything about it still, but it definitely could be...

YES..what to note is that it’s the original “lost soul fruit” perfume she’s promoting/showed and not the new fragrance she created this year (post from ysl under r’s post) - the new one has the larger size half bow... GR cp also mentioned something about the first comment on r’s post but not sure if I understood it correctly, just said “it’s him”... one can hope, I don’t care if it’s delulu or not {if anyone on weibo & understands Chinese as I’ve been using google translate, please give us clarity about this, hehe...} anyway, I’m just ready to put it as sugar..YAY!! :hahah!:

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pips said:

https://weibo.com/6176801801/JqmuioxOP

Giving me cousin vibes. That being said, I do hope he comes out and clarifies it one way or another. 

Will this one sliding off too as previously videos of his 'dating'? 

I mean since 2017 (maybe earlier) his rumors of marriage, having kids, and his videos of suspected 'dating' with different women every year occured but NOONE that he confirmed! Amazing right? Sorry, if I was the woman... we had been caught by video, shared to whole over China and if he really does love me, we will announce it soon or later. Nothing to hide anymore... 

I don't think there is any reason for concern with V's " new video". It's an older video ( from July I think) and he's not even near the other woman. If they were in a relationship, then they would be sitting in the car together, such as him driving and her being the front passenger, but that didn't happen. It's just someone trying to start rumors. They seem to do that regularly with both V and D. Like D's rumor with Johny Huang and I also saw some regarding her and Yang Yang. Don't have a glass heart. I believe our ship is definitely still sailing. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1