[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

I will take my stand, I don't believe the video! I have seen this kind of video from 2017 (the rumor he was in a hotel room with a woman, blew up by yxh also) and then his rumor that he was married and have kids. Then videos between 2018-2019 and there was a video  a woman sent to his house, spent the night and came out the next morning... and now this... every year he gets video like this with different women, but noone is confirmed or clarified. 

Let say if you are caught 'dating' and you are both really love each other, there is nothing to hide anymore... soon or later they have to confirm (if not this year maybe next year at least)... but different women every year and no words come out from him or his agency, definitely these women are not so 'important'. Maybe we should not worry at all.  

Actually this videos have shown me that HE HAS NO WIFE AND KIDS like the rumor said. If this woman is his wife, why don't both of them go home together, why she only picked him up and sent him home like a driver to him (they don live together ma?)... there was no skinship and there was someone else too in the car, they walked normally like when I walk with my brother or just a friend, can't be judged 'dating' yet. People are free to speculate right now but don't go too far. Wait for few months and see if Vengo will confirm someone or just let this slide again as usual. 

Don't be glass hearted... 

After all, they give us so many hints. So, yep my ship is still sailing at least until the flower is bloom ( 2 or 4 years more) because Reba said she will seriously thinking about family after 30s... ok, i will wait til then:eats2:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20 hours ago, pips said:

So people have identified the lady in V's video. Apparently she was already in his circle when he was still with his ex-girlfriend. This lady is allegedly married to a wealthy businessman and has kids, but there is no concrete evidence. She has appeared in photos with V multiple times over the last decade, and her husband + kids have never surfaced. If that's V's car she's driving - all I can say is, there are instances when I am driving the car and my husband would sit at the back, letting a visiting friend or my mom sit next to me instead. The fact that he chose to sit directly behind the driver also may allude to their relationship being quite close. 

Sorry for being such a downer... just wanted to bring light to all perspectives/evidence. Fingers crossed that this mystery woman is V's relative.

Hello chinggus! I have been a long-time lurker in this thread and have only been reacting to most, if not all, of your posts here. Thank you to all of you amazing people for loving our couple.

As for the aforementioned video and the women in it with V, this is my take. While it initially caused a sour taste in my mouth, I quickly realized that the vibe between V and said woman had a businesslike air to it. I am an account agent, and when I have clients whom I especially want to keep (especially those who have brought me good business), I would usually cater to them when they ask me for favors outside of our usual business dealings (like going with them for their personal errands and drive them to and from where they need to be) and most especially when they have become good friends of mine. Such is the air/vibe that I got from said video. It looks to me as if they picked him up for an important errand then dropped him off after. Also, if there was a relationship between V and this other woman, wouldn't the other female who was with them have the decency to opt for the backseat instead in favor of the significant other? That is not the case here though. (ADDENDUM: I don't know about others but if I meetup or go out with my significant other and a friend was with us, my friend would never even think of taking the front passenger seat out of respect for my SO. They would always opt to take the backseat and yield the front passenger seat over to my beau/husband even if it was my ride.)  It even looks to me that the woman in question here brought the other female along so as to not rouse any suspicion, which is what I would have done so as not to cause my husband and his name any worry especially since I'd be meeting a famous person.

As for V sitting at the back of the driver, I don't put too much meaning to that. When my husband drives and either of our parents sit out front, I don't sit at the back of the driver. I sit wherever is convenient at the time, though most of the time, I take the seat at the back of the front passenger seat. The same goes during the times when I had to drive and husband had to sit somewhere else other than the front passenger seat.  It is actually, in my opinion, a preference.

This, however, is just my two cents.

I still believe in our GuangRe. I know what I saw between them in their "Four worlds" video by Tencent especially when R seems to have pinched V when she grabbed his sweater when she was overwhelmed by what she was watching. THAT is me with my husband also. I mean I also do that to my husband, and what truly caught my attention was with how V reacted to that. (ADDENDUM: The tolerance and the patience in his reaction spoke volumes to me. It shows how much he has gotten so used to those kinds of antics from her after having been on the receiving end of her antics many times over already. The speed with which his eyes anticipated her action is also something that tells me how deeply familiar he already is with her.  It's that kind of familiarity that you get when you are in a romantic relationship with someone for a long time already. I hope you get what I am trying to say here.)  He reacted exactly in the same way my husband does whenever I do those kinds of antics to him. V & R have this "old couple" vibe about them. That kind of vibe a relationship takes on when two people in a romantic relationship have been together for so long and have gotten over the "honeymoon" period and have then turned towards the more mature and serious stage in the relationship. I also got that same vibe from them while watching their ELOD BTS interactions.

Let's keep our faith chinggus. If anything, let's include both our couple in our prayers at all times. Also, I apologize for the very long post.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Hello chinggus! I have been a long-time lurker in this thread and have only been reacting to most, if not all, of your posts here. Thank you to all of you amazing people for loving our couple.

As for the aforementioned video and the women in it with V, this is my take. While it initially caused a sour taste in my mouth, I quickly realized that the vibe between V and said woman had a businesslike air to it. I am an account agent, and when I have clients whom I especially want to keep (especially those who have brought me good business), I would usually cater to them when they ask me for favors outside of our usual business dealings (like going with them for their personal errands and drive them to and from where they need to be) and most especially when they have become good friends of mine. Such is the air/vibe that I got from said video. It looks to me as if they picked him up for an important errand then dropped him off after. Also, if there was a relationship between V and this other woman, wouldn't the other woman with them have the decency to take the backseat in favor of the significant other? That is not the case here though. It even looks to me that the woman in question here brought the other along so as to not rouse any suspicion, which is what I would have done so as not to cause my husband and his name any worry especially since I'd be meeting a famous person.

As for V sitting at the back of the driver, I don't put too much meaning to that. When my husband drives and either of our parents sit out front, I don't sit at the back of the driver. I sit wherever is convenient at the time, though most of the time, I take the seat at the back of the front passenger seat. It is actually, in my opinion, a preference.

This, however, is just my two cents. I still believe in our GuangRe. I know what I saw between them in their "Four worlds" video by Tencent especially when R seems to have pinched V when she grabbed his sweater when she was overwhelmed by what she was watching. THAT is me with my husband also. I mean I also do that to my husband, and what truly caught my attention was with how V reacted to that. He reacted exactly in the same way my husband does whenever I do those kinds of antics to him. V & R have this "old couple" vibe about them. That kind of vibe when you have been together for so long. Also, got that same vibe while watching their ELOD BTS interactions.

Let's keep our faith chinggus. If anything, let's include both our couple in our prayers at all times. Also, I apologize for the very long post.

Wow you're right there about business like. Never think about that that way before. That would explain everything if the woman indeed his manager or lawyer or business patner or as you said, accountant. 

My guess the woman is his tallent agent. 

It doesn't reflect good to all parties involved if the woman were indeed V's S.O especially for V and R. And what kind of woman were this woman if she let her significant other flirt all the way for years with another woman. And Reba, i don't think she would involved with married man

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/25/2020 at 11:50 PM, DijunXiaoBai said:

@pips my heart just flip flopped ...have so many questions, but I’ll try to control my roiling emotions as there are a lot of questions I want to ask, but I will limit it to 2 - can you please let us know how you found this info out (as it seems that there’s been no info or confirmation through any media or even v’s pr or company - seems like everyone’s pretending this never happened or just “swept under the rug”)? And how was she identified & having been in photos with v multiple times?  I know, as was talked about in this forum before, a girl being mentioned as “llhh” by r’s dw fans that say she’s v’s girlfriend (edit for clarification: this girl is said to have the same, if not similar history you mentioned, along with the rumors of she & v being married/having kids)- but it was stated & emphasized by one of our xwb “detectives/researchers” that it’s totally not true/no such thing.  While I do appreciate you bringing info to light, I’m really praying/trying to stick to the idea that this is indeed a relative, yxh propaganda, or that there really is a husband & children of hers; however it does beg the question of why she’d be there without either...:tears:

Yes, a lot of the people have identified the lady as "LLHH". I have also seen her in a few photos with V from a long time ago when he attended a private gathering. Will share here if I can find them again. I'm not sure who debunked the possibility of this lady being V's girlfriend, but there still seems to be a lot of speculations surrounding her and the nature of her relationship with V, so that probably means there isn't strong enough proof.

Anyway, we don't know if the car is actually V's car. For all we know, it's the lady's car and like some of you have said, she has a long standing professional relationship with V.  I'm also getting cousin vibes - perhaps that's her mom and his aunt sitting next to her.

Nothing is set in stone. By all means, keep your ships steady! And even if they don't sail out in the end, please don't think that "it was all for nothing", as these two have given many of us warm fuzzy feelings and enjoyable moments throughout these months/years. Nothing will change the fact that we saw what we saw, we felt what we felt, and that we believed there's something special between them (and still do). There's a reason why there are so many non-shippers supporting this duo. Whatever the circumstance is, won't change the fact that we will always support D and V, together or otherwise. From my perspective, there had to have been something that went on between those two (at the very least they gave it a try), unless one of them is completely homosexual. :lol: 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

V is so handsome :omg:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG19rO7lpmM/?igshid=ykh6ggi34sa1

This site list him as one of the main role.

https://mydramalist.com/59487-sword-snow-stride

Tencent must like him a lot and believe in his capacity as an actor he has to back to back filming two dramas at once for them. After Blue lightning he'll go stride to continue filming this drama:cutekitty:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, pips said:

Yes, a lot of the people have identified the lady as "LLHH"

QuangNhietFb says LLHH is already married and could be his cousin. Also, LLHH has liked 2 GR posts before (internal shipper?) :)

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Tencent must like him a lot and believe in his capacity as an actor he has to back to back filming two dramas at once for them

Agreed, Tencent is really great! I heard that his role is labeled as "special actor" which is a supporting role taken on by a well known and competent actor to be the film's trump card. To express thanks to the actor for taking on a humbling role, the film crew gives him recognition through this title. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Here goes... a pretty complete chronicle of V's "lady friends" who have been photographed. LLHH is the one in the latest video and has been in many photos with V - she's also allegedly the one he spent 3 days in the hotel with. 

https://read01.com/yy6kEg4.html#.X5hp44hKg5Y

Spoiler

This one is not LLHH, another lady (actress) he "picked up to go to a party". I believe this team denied the claims because this girl is an actress also. 

Another one with LLHH 

https://s.zimedia.com.tw/s/XAMD8r-3

https://new.qq.com/omn/20190305/20190305A01GMF.html

• Like 1

@pips pics didn't come out. Which one is Llhh. That article is basically compilation of supossedly V scandals through the year. The one in the hotel we know was not V. He's too ugly, to fat and too short to be V. We know it was orcestrated by JX to break GR Cp after Peach blossom. 

I thought there was a facebook about this LLHH being pregnant in 2017. And as the Viet fb said, she like GR posts in the past. And know Reba as well. Like i said probably his manager or business partner or his talent agent since we know V is very wealthy. In one of her post, blogger xiaofeng alluded that V is very well off. By comparing to another actors who didnt seem like a top players but wealthy by showing their big and luxury houses in her post. It was posted here. I'm too lazy to find it again.

And this blogger still hasn't change her Dongfeng background in her blog. That said something since she seems know some behind the scene in the industry

For those who want the hd pic of V in his new role

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4564719404590119

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Wiggle 1

Here's a bit about V's special appearence role from Vengogao_Fanclub IG:

Translated by Vengo Gao Fanclub

"Tencent had an event this afternoon and shares the list of upcoming big-scale IP Dramas releasing on their video platform.

In between of all the filming at Zhangye and events at various places, #VengoGao accepted a new role and was filming it quietly!

COMING SOON! FIRST stills of #SwordSnowStride #VengoGao as Chen Zhi Pao, a white-clan soldier & a stepson of Northern Liang's king.

Brief Introduction of the Character, #ChenZhiPao

Chen Zhi Pao is a white-clan soldier in the drama "Sword Snow Stride", an adaption of Fenghuo Xizhuhou's novel of the same name. Many people said that Chen live a very miserable life, many people don't understand him. He carries heavy responsibilities and high expectation of the people in Northern Liang (state), his stepfather (Northern Liang's king), his mother and Xu Wei Hung, but Chen has never felt that his life is a misery, and perhaps this is the fate of Chen's life!

After his father, leading commander of Northern Liang died in the war, Chen Zhi Pao joined the Northern Liang's army and had later became the eldest stepson of Northern Liang's king with other 5 brothers. The drama talks about a time of power struggle between various parties. Let’s look forward to our handsome Chen Zhi Pao!"

Also, per Vengogao_Fanclub, "This original novel is a huge story with many characters. Every character has their destiny and story line. He [V] is a special appearance in this season, he should only shoot for about a week, but he ranks third in the list of actors. This role is more and more important later in the book, so we should look forward to the second season."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

@pips pics didn't come out. Which one is Llhh. That article is basically compilation of supossedly V scandals through the year. The one in the hotel we know was not V. He's too ugly, to fat and too short to be V. We know it was orcestrated by JX to break GR Cp after Peach blossom. 

This GIF is of him picking up the actress (阿丽亚) to go to a party at night.

The guy who's smoking in the black top at the hotel is not V for sure. By the way, has there been any proof that V even smokes? However, the GIF of when he opens the door completely shirtless look like it may be V. 

LLHH: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, pips said:

The guy who's smoking in the black top at the hotel is not V for sure. By the way, has there been any proof that V even smokes? However, the GIF of when he opens the door completely shirtless look like it may be V. 

Those pics have been posted here a couple of times. We all know that. Just read may 100 pages back? I don't know. How can paparazi be in the hotel, why would the hotel let it be. Didn't make sense. They could be sued. Except it was those people who record it themself. This was known as JX inside job

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Those pics have been posted here a couple of times. We all know that

I didn't say they are new pics. In a previous post, I mentioned that LLHH appeared in past pics with V and these are them.

23 hours ago, pips said:

Yes, a lot of the people have identified the lady as "LLHH". I have also seen her in a few photos with V from a long time ago when he attended a private gathering. Will share here if I can find them again.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pips said:

@pips Please do check out Vengogao_Fanclub's IG post regarding "Debunking Hotel Date Rumor" :):

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Vcwv0lM0H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 2
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

@pips Please do check out Vengogao_Fanclub's IG post regarding "Debunking Hotel Date Rumor" :):

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Vcwv0lM0H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Thank you! I see that they addressed the 2 photos with the fatter and shorter guys, but what about this one? Anyway, even if it's V, it didn't show anything suspicious.

Again, I was just presenting the past digs that may be tied to LLHH in light of the recent video. Just so everything is on the table, that's all. No matter what his relationship is with LLHH, it doesn't change the fact that they know each other and have been photographed together. That being said, I'm certainly not trying to make something out of what's already been thoroughly investigated and debunked! We're all on the same side here.

I know this is very unpleasant to see for all of us, but it is what it is (or isn't!), and don't forget - there are mountains of evidence that GRSZD on the other hand.  Let's keep our eyes open, our minds alert, and our hearts light. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think @pips is just trying to present the other side of the story so we can be informed. All GR shippers are detectives after all. ;) So here's some of my takeaways:

1. LLHH already has a husband and kid. I don't think V would hide the fact that he's got a kid knowing his personality. Also he has mentioned about his future kids and family before in interviews. That's a pretty disrespectful and career-killing thing to omit to his fans and his family.

2. She's likely his cousin on his mom's side due to similar facial features to his mom

3. LLHH has "liked" GR posts before.

4. There's no real relationship evidences or skinship in any of the pics with LLHH.

5. As for the actress in Candle in the Tomb, my take is that if you've noticed, V is in fact always warm around his juniors like with Lu Hao Chen in Miss S, Lian song in ELOD, his bros and sis in JX, etc. This girl and him are siblings in the drama and jokes around in the BTS a lot so that's the vibe I'm getting. She's definitely far from V's type. He likes pretty face and nice body ;)

6. The fact that he isn't touchy with LLHH as he is with his juniors shows their clear boundary

7. I read a rumor that the paparazzis blackmailed V into buying that recent video footage off of them or they would release it. His response was, "Release it if it makes you guys happy. Don't drive yourself mad". It seems he knows it's not the truth and was not afraid. :D

Lastly, watching V in Miss S and all of his BTSs, I found that he's super funny and warm and yes "touchy" with close friends and coworkers. However, he's different with R. His eyes are softer and he's more calmed. She's also more calm and feminine around him vs "acting like a man" around other guys. Lovers will always want to show their best self to each other. Remember when V says in ELOD BTS "Do I gain brownie points now?" after she remarks about how neat he organized his script? Would you asks such a question to just a friend? No, you only want to gain points with your significant other! :)

Sorry for the long post.

• Love 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

41 minutes ago, Fong said:

I think @pips is just trying to present the other side of the story so we can be informed. All GR shippers are detectives after all. ;) So here's some of my takeaways:

1. LLHH already has a husband and kid. I don't think V would hide the fact that he's got a kid knowing his personality. Also he has mentioned about his future kids and family before in interviews. That's a pretty disrespectful and career-killing thing to omit to his fans and his family.

2. She's likely his cousin on his mom's side due to similar facial features to his mom

3. LLHH has "liked" GR posts before.

4. There's no real relationship evidences or skinship in any of the pics with LLHH.

5. As for the actress in Candle in the Tomb, my take is that if you've noticed, V is in fact always warm around his juniors like with Lu Hao Chen in Miss S, Lian song in ELOD, his bros and sis in JX, etc. This girl and him are siblings in the drama and jokes around in the BTS a lot so that's the vibe I'm getting. She's definitely far from V's type. He likes pretty face and nice body ;)

6. The fact that he isn't touchy with LLHH as he is with his juniors shows their clear boundary

7. I read a rumor that the paparazzis blackmailed V into buying that recent video footage off of them or they would release it. His response was, "Release it if it makes you guys happy. Don't drive yourself mad". It seems he knows it's not the truth and was not afraid. :D

Lastly, watching V in Miss S and all of his BTSs, I found that he's super funny and warm and yes "touchy" with close friends and coworkers. However, he's different with R. His eyes are softer and he's more calmed. She's also more calm and feminine around him vs "acting like a man" around other guys. Lovers will always want to show their best self to each other. Remember when V says in ELOD BTS "Do I gain brownie points now?" after she remarks about how neat he organized his script? Would you asks such a question to just a friend? No, you only want to gain points with your significant other! :)

Sorry for the long post.

Wow number 7 if that's true. That would explain why they're realeasing it now not the month when it was recorded. They were trying to gain money from him. Poor V. Just months ago when Elod on air he had someone who claimed to be his childhood friend offering informations about him for money. And his weibo post after that hotel 'scandal' is heartbreaking

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Wow number 7 if that's true. That would explain why they're realeasing it now not the month when it was recorded. They were trying to gain money from him. Poor V. Just months ago when Elod on air he had someone who claimed to be his childhood friend offering informations about him for money. And his weibo post after that hotel 'scandal' is heartbreaking

You're right, that does make a lot of sense. :( Even knowing that it's not true, he doesn't ever make a public statement and I think it's because there is someone special he wants to protect (R). If he says the girl in the video is not his girlfriend, then it would further increase everyone's (paparazzi) interest on trying to find out who his real gf is. If he says he's single, then he would be discrediting their relationship which would come to light when they GRSZD. Then does that mean the reason we haven't seen them caught together is because they had to at one point or another buy these "news"? For example, the Sweet Dreams set visit? Poor babies, let's give them a hug. 

76qg3ba9dq5e78dksbejlsicx.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1