Jump to content

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"


Recommended Posts

Throwback to when it all started 7 years ago. On the same day, they both wanted to shout out their amorous feelings to the world! Ah, to be young and free again. 

 

Let's play a game. Why don't we help them speak the feelings that they cannot voice? I'll start:

 

"Dear DLRB, the affection in my pen name is always reserved for you." - Affectionate GWG

 

Screenshot-20201024-102053-2.png

  • Like 6
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

I just recently after watching ELOD came across to know about Dilreba and Vengo Gao, and then I watched peach blossom and few of drama of each of them , then came back to ELOD and almost every day re-watch few episodes and search you tube about R and VG instead of studying, I can't stop it and I  fell in love with the couple , I also hope they get together or they be together, however, I have high hope sometimes and then I see their recent interaction and I do not get the feeling of their connection as when I watch their 2014-2018 videos , Hope I am wrong and they are just more careful or even more mature in their relationship and stable nothing else. It's not that far, In two years she will be 30 and she might bring her relationship to the public

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Niki-Forever I know how you feel and trust me the feeling is addictive with these 2. I do fall in love with these couple V&R for a long time. Feeling almost like stalking them ha ha ha.... with youtube, IG, fb, even Weibo though my Chinese is very limited so the curiosity is overwhelming for me about this couple. A lot of us are in high hopes too that these 2 are real. I am hoping too that these 2 are together. For me, personally, it is getting harder and harder to believe as well as I was wondering if their relationship has gotten cold. I know for certain, both of them are getting busier with their career and especially with R so many endorsements, ads, and making 2 series in 2020. I am always wondering why there are no photos of them ever together at all. I know a lot of paparazzi that can take something weird and in ungodly hour to stalk dating actress/actors but so far there is none at all for these 2. I was heartbroken too to see V was connected with these women (though I do know they are bogus/lies) but sometime you have these alert in your brain each time you see these Videos or rumours. Not easy when you feel so strongly about this couple.

 

Hang in there! We are all here together because to support this 2 and each other. 

 

I do looking forward end of the year and hopefully in Tencent event we can see them together in their beautiful suit and dress. :wub:

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brianna2020 said:

I don't think there is any reason for concern with V's " new video". It's an older video ( from July I think) and he's not even near the other woman. If they were in a relationship, then they would be sitting in the car together, such as him driving and her being the front passenger, but that didn't happen. It's just someone trying to start rumors. They seem to do that regularly with both V and D. Like D's rumor with Johny Huang and I also saw some regarding her and Yang Yang. Don't have a glass heart. I believe our ship is definitely still sailing. 

I absolutely agree. 

 

Plus it's the women in the driver's seat. If she was really his special someone, he would let her drive?? I don't think so...........

 

 

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

@Niki-Forever I know how you feel and trust me the feeling is addictive with these 2. I do fall in love with these couple V&R for a long time. Feeling almost like stalking them ha ha ha.... with youtube, IG, fb, even Weibo though my Chinese is very limited so the curiosity is overwhelming for me about this couple. A lot of us are in high hopes too that these 2 are real. I am hoping too that these 2 are together. For me, personally, it is getting harder and harder to believe as well as I was wondering if their relationship has gotten cold. I know for certain, both of them are getting busier with their career and especially with R so many endorsements, ads, and making 2 series in 2020. I am always wondering why there are no photos of them ever together at all. I know a lot of paparazzi that can take something weird and in ungodly hour to stalk dating actress/actors but so far there is none at all for these 2. I was heartbroken too to see V was connected with these women (though I do know they are bogus/lies) but sometime you have these alert in your brain each time you see these Videos or rumours. Not easy when you feel so strongly about this couple.

 

Hang in there! We are all here together because to support this 2 and each other. 

 

I do looking forward end of the year and hopefully in Tencent event we can see them together in their beautiful suit and dress. :wub:

Totally, I almost had my heart broken a few times, but I chose to believe. Perhaps until the day that I see solid evidence that they aren't together and with someone else, then I might sink. 

 

But in the mean time, they are giving me sugars and it's so much fun!!!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlexW said:

@Niki-Forever I know how you feel and trust me the feeling is addictive with these 2. I do fall in love with these couple V&R for a long time. Feeling almost like stalking them ha ha ha.... with youtube, IG, fb, even Weibo though my Chinese is very limited so the curiosity is overwhelming for me about this couple. A lot of us are in high hopes too that these 2 are real. I am hoping too that these 2 are together. For me, personally, it is getting harder and harder to believe as well as I was wondering if their relationship has gotten cold. I know for certain, both of them are getting busier with their career and especially with R so many endorsements, ads, and making 2 series in 2020. I am always wondering why there are no photos of them ever together at all. I know a lot of paparazzi that can take something weird and in ungodly hour to stalk dating actress/actors but so far there is none at all for these 2. I was heartbroken too to see V was connected with these women (though I do know they are bogus/lies) but sometime you have these alert in your brain each time you see these Videos or rumours. Not easy when you feel so strongly about this couple.

 

Hang in there! We are all here together because to support this 2 and each other. 

 

I do looking forward end of the year and hopefully in Tencent event we can see them together in their beautiful suit and dress. :wub:

 

For real. When I read or see scandal towards them, it feels like I was the one who got cheated

 

My ship are still sailing until they (V or R) themselves who sink it for me. 

 

Two years more she'll be 30 , i hope the ship will continue its journey eternally

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yang Yang, Deng Lun, Wang Yi Bo, Zhang Bin Bin, Zhang Yun Long, Yang Mi, Dylan Wang He Di, V, Reba, Victoria Song Qian, Zhao Liying, Chen Xiao, and many many stars

 

I feel like C-ent pattern is completely different from K-ent. 

K-ent agency definetely will give public and fans proper explanation. Either give excuse just friend or senior-junior relationship, or confirmed dating. At least, there's proper and fast official statement.

 

But, in C-ent like agency not even comment. Just ignore dating news. Except if that artist want to confirmed and make official statement. Then agency will coordinated.

 

Sometimes I feel like it's better for me to follow K-ent. At least I receive proper and fast explanation :phew: -_-

Like V-R video when V visited R on Sweet Dreams set. If K-ent, agency definetely will give official statement why V visit R. 

 

For that video, I feel weird. Why V not sit in front. Or take driver seat?

If they're dating, it's weird. If you're a man you will like to take driver seat and switch with your girlfriend. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@rainyday293 great insight! CP breaking operations are a big thing in C-ent too. Take a look at Love and Redemption press conference.

 

The biggest reason why the signs aren't as visually obvious anymore is because JX prevented the shipping for our CP. It started after TMPB and Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice in 2017. Remember how in TMPB press conference, they are always arranged to sit or stand apart? It was too obvious after Pride and Prejudice press conference where everyone thought V was the male lead and not ZYL from the way they flirt on stage. So they've definitely been told to calm down and R is too hot at the moment. Also the bad publicity R got when people shipped her with Lu Han and her fans started to adamantly refute all CP shipping with R. V understands this and respect R and Alice. In fact, he un-followed his own super topic when donuts talk bad about R which he has warned I believe. If you've been following this thread you can tell that since then, R no longer cue her male leads in her posts besides V. V has also sent A LOT of hidden sugar that can no way be coincidences this spring/summer when he's not busy filming. Both his dramas are showing during this fall so it's unwise of him to spread sugar at this time. The biggest clue during spring is right after Covid lockdown, they both wore the same colored double masks which no one in Cbiz did, not even JX artists. The most recent obvious clue was I think back in July when they were both in Beijing for a day and he had Xinjiang food and they were caught wearing clothes from the same niche brand the following day. They definitely met up! They were both in good moods. There's soooo much more sugar in between.

 

Anyways, there's too much proof even recently to say they've broken up. Just because they haven't been attending public events together just means that JX is doing a good job to keep their relationship on the down low. Honestly, I think it's a good idea. V is shining bright now and he deserves his hard work to be recognized instead of being referred to as R's bf. So even though we all want some validation, we should be thrilled that their relationship can remain their own and not be subjected to public scrutiny so that they can focus on their rising careers. Just 1-2 years to go! 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reba next drama after the antology drama. By Huace

 

The male is not fixed yet. What the chance of V getting it? Not a chance. But one can dream:elated:. Though the biggest nomine is Ren Jialun

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/267020985

 

Ugh the drescription for the male protagonist suit V to a tee. Beautiful, whitehair, blue eyes. Noone can rock white hair better than V

Just in. Reba won. Congrate R

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fong I feel like we need to wait until 3-4 years based on V+R recent interview. Don't know why I got those vibes.

V+R become more ambitious. 

2019, in her interview Reba confessed she didn't have a job after ELoD finish. No one offer her a drama or movie. So, Jaywalk gave her variety show and MC job. And then LD shooting came in Sept.

 

So for 19 Nov 2018 (ELoD finished) until 20 Sept 2019 (LD start shooting) Reba didn't have a job as an actress. After that, we saw her become more active and grab all opportunities that come. Including accept role in You Are My Glory. Repetitive roles.

But she accept it because she knew how competitive C-ent.

 

Eventhough Reba already has role as celebrity in Diamond Lover. And she said she tired of role that she chase the guy. Her role in You Are My Glory combine these two things.

Celebrity.

She chase the guy first.

I think Reba want to challenge herself with varies roles but she knew eventhough this is repetitive roles but it's the only option that offer. Because when she shooting The King's Woman on her weibo status she wrote about finally she doesn't need to chase a guy.

 

So, when I knew she accept You Are My Glory. Well, I thought about competitiveness in C-ent maybe change her mind and agree to accept roles celebrity+chase the guy first. 

 

As for V. 

I feel like after ELoD's success and his weibo followers pass 10M and now 11.1M it's natural for him, as a man and a human to become more "greedy". After waiting for so long 7 years since he started shooting debut drama V Love in 2013 until 2020 he finally get his momentum. 

 

We need to give him like 3 years until he become 40 to gear up become reputable actor. 

 

So that's why I think eventhough it's 2022 and Reba hit 30 years old. But I don't think they will announce it. Maybe 2023 or 2024. 

 

We all know Reba is top A-list. And actresses in China usually if they're top A-list after hit 30 the first thing they more concern and focus is how to switch their career into serious actress and has representative work in their 30. Including not to accept idol drama again and more focus to serious drama. 

 

Like Zhao Liying.

In her 30s she switch her career. In her 20s she plays roles in idol drama or rom-com drama. I feel like Reba will follow Zhao Liying's step. To become reputable actress and has representative work. 

 

For me, I will wait our GuangRe until 2024. After that, if there's no confirmation or no gx.

Then... I know it's my time to let go my super favorite CP.

 

Just my 2cents.

Sorry for the long post.

 

:wow1:

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@rainyday293I hope we don't have to wait that long. Let see how it goes though. In the mean time, let's enjoy the sugar they give us

@Fongyeah, that double masks is the most solid evidence that not only they together, but also living together. 

Here is for everyone who didn't read it when it first posted here

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/120328096

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eery2 aww her English voice is always so nice even though she mispronounced eternal. It's ok R, we still love you! Congrats to our girl for winning Asia's best rising star and nomination for best actress! Maybe @rainyday293 is right. She keeps landing idol dramas! Although this white hair merman does sound like V. :bawling:

 

Zhao Yi Ling and hubby Feng Shao Feng's path is true CP goals! Do you guys know whether her serious career started after her marriage or before? I mean I still see her picking up a love drama with Wang Yibo this year... If marriage is the catalyst to change the industry's mindset on offering serious roles, we can still hold out hope! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fong said:

@rainyday293 great insight! CP breaking operations are a big thing in C-ent too. Take a look at Love and Redemption press conference.

 

The biggest reason why the signs aren't as visually obvious anymore is because JX prevented the shipping for our CP. It started after TMPB and Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice in 2017. Remember how in TMPB press conference, they are always arranged to sit or stand apart? It was too obvious after Pride and Prejudice press conference where everyone thought V was the male lead and not ZYL from the way they flirt on stage. So they've definitely been told to calm down and R is too hot at the moment. Also the bad publicity R got when people shipped her with Lu Han and her fans started to adamantly refute all CP shipping with R. V understands this and respect R and Alice. In fact, he un-followed his own super topic when donuts talk bad about R which he has warned I believe. If you've been following this thread you can tell that since then, R no longer cue her male leads in her posts besides V. V has also sent A LOT of hidden sugar that can no way be coincidences this spring/summer when he's not busy filming. Both his dramas are showing during this fall so it's unwise of him to spread sugar at this time. The biggest clue during spring is right after Covid lockdown, they both wore the same colored double masks which no one in Cbiz did, not even JX artists. The most recent obvious clue was I think back in July when they were both in Beijing for a day and he had Xinjiang food and they were caught wearing clothes from the same niche brand the following day. They definitely met up! They were both in good moods. There's soooo much more sugar in between.

 

Anyways, there's too much proof even recently to say they've broken up. Just because they haven't been attending public events together just means that JX is doing a good job to keep their relationship on the down low. Honestly, I think it's a good idea. V is shining bright now and he deserves his hard work to be recognized instead of being referred to as R's bf. So even though we all want some validation, we should be thrilled that their relationship can remain their own and not be subjected to public scrutiny so that they can focus on their rising careers. Just 1-2 years to go! 

 

Thank you for sharing!! I definitely feel like since both R and V are accelerating in their careers, they want to avoid being linked to anyone, and obviously to each other. 

 

R and V shippers we just need to keep calm and enjoys the sugars!!

 

 

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

@Fong I feel like we need to wait until 3-4 years based on V+R recent interview. Don't know why I got those vibes.

V+R become more ambitious. 

2019, in her interview Reba confessed she didn't have a job after ELoD finish. No one offer her a drama or movie. So, Jaywalk gave her variety show and MC job. And then LD shooting came in Sept.

 

So for 19 Nov 2018 (ELoD finished) until 20 Sept 2019 (LD start shooting) Reba didn't have a job as an actress. After that, we saw her become more active and grab all opportunities that come. Including accept role in You Are My Glory. Repetitive roles.

But she accept it because she knew how competitive C-ent.

 

Eventhough Reba already has role as celebrity in Diamond Lover. And she said she tired of role that she chase the guy. Her role in You Are My Glory combine these two things.

Celebrity.

She chase the guy first.

I think Reba want to challenge herself with varies roles but she knew eventhough this is repetitive roles but it's the only option that offer. Because when she shooting The King's Woman on her weibo status she wrote about finally she doesn't need to chase a guy.

 

So, when I knew she accept You Are My Glory. Well, I thought about competitiveness in C-ent maybe change her mind and agree to accept roles celebrity+chase the guy first. 

 

As for V. 

I feel like after ELoD's success and his weibo followers pass 10M and now 11.1M it's natural for him, as a man and a human to become more "greedy". After waiting for so long 7 years since he started shooting debut drama V Love in 2013 until 2020 he finally get his momentum. 

 

We need to give him like 3 years until he become 40 to gear up become reputable actor. 

 

So that's why I think eventhough it's 2022 and Reba hit 30 years old. But I don't think they will announce it. Maybe 2023 or 2024. 

 

We all know Reba is top A-list. And actresses in China usually if they're top A-list after hit 30 the first thing they more concern and focus is how to switch their career into serious actress and has representative work in their 30. Including not to accept idol drama again and more focus to serious drama. 

 

Like Zhao Liying.

In her 30s she switch her career. In her 20s she plays roles in idol drama or rom-com drama. I feel like Reba will follow Zhao Liying's step. To become reputable actress and has representative work. 

 

For me, I will wait our GuangRe until 2024. After that, if there's no confirmation or no gx.

Then... I know it's my time to let go my super favorite CP.

 

Just my 2cents.

Sorry for the long post.

 

:wow1:

Thank you for writing and sharing the long post. There are a lot of hidden shippers who lurk around here. I just want to openly acknowledge that i've read your post. You guys all make me so happy! I love to be on this ship heheheh

By the way, I've seriously never followed another ship this closely. I normally don't really care about ships, but once I saw ELOD, I started going crazy because the way V and R act, it can't be acting!!!!! It's so real that it feels like myself and my husband, and some of my close friends who's relationships that are going well. :blush:

  • Like 3
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eery2 my inner GuangRe shipper also want it. I don't want to wait that long. :( I want 2022 GX :rolleyes:

But their recent interview gave me those vibes. But, future is hard to predict. Maybe next year interview will give me different vibes ;)

 

@Fong Zhao Liying become famous because her idol dramas. Transitition from idol dramas actress to serious drama actress take time, process and luck.

Not easily can switch even that actress want to. Reba also didn't have a job as an actress from Nov 2018-Sept 2019. Eventhough she's a top star.

Next year Zhao Liying has 3 projects.

1 with Wang Yibo, her other 2 dramas are serious drama.

She slowly... step by step... make her transtition. :D

 

@hwen2ee thank you! 

Before GuangRe, I only have 1 couple that I adore so much.

Rain-Kim Tae Hee. Waiting from their first meet in CF ads 2011-2017 they finally get married.

6 years...

I know I have patient to wait for our GuangRe :wub:

Eventhough I want it faster :joy::naughty:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

So people have identified the lady in V's video. Apparently she was already in his circle when he was still with his ex-girlfriend. This lady is allegedly married to a wealthy businessman and has kids, but there is no concrete evidence. She has appeared in photos with V multiple times over the last decade, and her husband + kids have never surfaced. If that's V's car she's driving - all I can say is, there are instances when I am driving the car and my husband would sit at the back, letting a visiting friend or my mom sit next to me instead. The fact that he chose to sit directly behind the driver also may allude to their relationship being quite close. 

 

Sorry for being such a downer... just wanted to bring light to all perspectives/evidence. Fingers crossed that this mystery woman is V's relative.

  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@pips my heart just flip flopped ...have so many questions, but I’ll try to control my roiling emotions as there are a lot of questions I want to ask, but I will limit it to 2 - can you please let us know how you found this info out (as it seems that there’s been no info or confirmation through any media or even v’s pr or company - seems like everyone’s pretending this never happened or just “swept under the rug”)? And how was she identified & having been in photos with v multiple times?  I know, as was talked about in this forum before, a girl being mentioned as “llhh” by r’s dw fans that say she’s v’s girlfriend (edit for clarification: this girl is said to have the same, if not similar history you mentioned, along with the rumors of she & v being married/having kids)- but it was stated & emphasized by one of our xwb “detectives/researchers” that it’s totally not true/no such thing.  While I do appreciate you bringing info to light, I’m really praying/trying to stick to the idea that this is indeed a relative, yxh propaganda, or that there really is a husband & children of hers; however it does beg the question of why she’d be there without either...:tears:

 

I also do have to say that if you watch the vid w/ what’s being said: seems the vid was cut, also that no one seemed as if they were trying to hide themselves (all innocent?), and the commentary said this was “recent” when we all know it was months ago (again why now? Just when v’s popularity’s taking off/hit drama) and last, the vid commentary also said it was 2 of them, but you can clearly see there’s a 3rd person there. All in all, it all seems odd...

 

Again, I’m praying and hoping that there is an innocent affiliation — better yet that would put everything to rest: a relative..

 

Edit 2: I also will be sticking to this ship until it’s officially confirmed otherwise...:sweatingbullets:-_-

 

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is her name? What if the wealthy man she married to is V. And V really has kids already. Wut?:joy:

 Now that would be funny as hell If that true, all what we did here are for nothing. Then i have to start to find another hobby. May be continue reading my list of GOT's Jonsa fanfictions 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SnowBell14 said:

@pips nooo, I can hear my heart breaking :tears: 

 

Does the source reliable or just annother speculation? 

As I've never seen the girl before.

 

Anyway before I hear or see from a legit source, then I'll keep my ship steady.

 

:relieved:

Yeah. I meant we have ton of proofs that there is something between V and Reba. So let's wait for the next sugar and keep shipping:elated:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eery2 that’s exactly right! I mean as humans we all will question things, that’s totally normal & there’s no harm in asking & important in having & sharing perspectives from all sides - as there are things here that definitely don’t add up...

 

In my brain (not just my heart) I keep thinking about the way v looks at r - in my gut, I know there’s true feelings there - those cannot be “acted” - uh uh *shaking head* no! That look comes from from deep, true emotions...All these evidences....I just can’t believe it’s all for naught - there’s no way ..and this also has happened to v many times before & it’s all just for money or to create news..

 

I also have to think the sugar given right after this vid came out from both r & v - that’s not a coincidence; there was a purpose to that.

 

Yes, wait for the next sugar - dog food would be awesome! @SnowBell14I’m sailing along with you, lol!

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..