[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Figaro cover. Check out her accessories. Nice nails by the way^_^

Great to see you MayanEcho on this thread too! Thanks for sharing!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I've always been lurking here. :lol: What do you think of her nails in that closeup pic? Yay or nay? :lol: 

I had to click into the fb post, then scroll through a bunch of her beautiful photos before a I got to a close up, but i love them! cute! :blush:

On 10/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, MayanEcho said:

Reba is nominated for Best Actress - Asian Contents category at Busan's International Film Festival, for Eternal Love of Dream

I've actually wondered how she got nominated in Korea. that's amazing. What about Vengo then??? ;)

On 10/13/2020 at 6:18 PM, Eery2 said:

Apparently even the t-shirt was sugar as well:joy:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4559725600179941

Reba wore it in her latest video appearance. She likes green recently

I can't believe that every time I come back, I find new sugars. 

Our V and R are just too cute. Sometimes I think it's no doubt that these two are close (relationship can be mystery) but fans are just detectives and it's so much fun to be within the group. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

I had to click into the fb post, then scroll through a bunch of her beautiful photos before a I got to a close up, but i love them! cute! 

I like how she wore the rings. :lol:

29 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

I've actually wondered how she got nominated in Korea. that's amazing. What about Vengo then??? 

ELOD was broadcasted in SK couple months ago. Perhaps that is the main reason why, and the fact that gumiho or nine-tailed foxes are part of their legends. 

It's now currently broadcasted in Japan, another country big with nine-tailed foxes, or kitsune for them. :)

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZrqakFnYe/?utm_source=ig_embed

Sunflowers colour is Yellow, why he chose black? 

D this days seems like shows alot of V. In the photos she wears white sexy dress with v or triangle earrings, but in the actual event of comfort, she change her earrings. Haysssssss 

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4560905428009364

V looked so handsome and dashing. Very manly and handsome. How can a man be this good looking, he's so perfect 

I feel you girl, this couple is more beautiful than manga art! My current phone wallpaper:

in-Collage-20201015-225837099.jpg

CEO and super star?

Jk, this is clearly Dong Hua and Feng Jiu in the 21st century mortal realm!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Oh my God. Really love this kid. So handsome. Good genes.

Google translate :

Hurry and get married! 

Gg is 50 years old

First boss is only 10 years old

Second child is only 7 years old

The third youngest is only 3 years old.

Well, if you said Gg 50 years old... we need to wait until 2023 :joy: because he's only 37 years old now. Be patient :D

2023 Reba is 31 years old.

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Oh my God. Really love this kid. So handsome. Good genes.

Google translate :

Hurry and get married! 

Gg is 50 years old

First boss is only 10 years old

Second child is only 7 years old

The third youngest is only 3 years old.

Well, if you said Gg 50 years old... we need to wait until 2023 :joy: because he's only 37 years old now. Be patient :D

2023 Reba is 31 years old.

Is the Twitter poster the really good looking kid model and he’s a GRCP fan? I’m a bit confused, sorry. I think I’m quite slow in understanding the content of the Twitter post too, lol. Please excuse me. Could someone be so kind to explain?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

@nani-lyfe I think he's not GRCP fan. Twitter user use this kid's photo as example what V-Reba future child looks because his western-east looks. Cmiiw.

As we know V-Reba looks isn't general Chinese face.

And Reba is from Xinjiang near Russia. And V from Heilongjiang also near Russia. 

Xin Jiang does located near Russia, but for Uyghur descent, they're basically Turkish. 

As for Hei Long Jiang, located nearby Russia and China border. So, some people at Hei Long Jiang possess similar looks to Russian. But they were identified as Chinese (Citizen of China). 

• Like 2

On 10/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4562210200229023

:joy:judging by the first comment, seem donuts know who his girl is. For those who didn't know, today Reba attend Audi RS launch press con as the new brand ambassador

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1318533263703502851?s=19

Wow our girl is smoking!! How does Weibo know when he's online? :) Is this a donut's post? I don't want to miss any details! Haha thanks @Eery2, as always I'm waiting for you to bring us news. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Fong said:

Wow our girl is smoking!! How does Weibo know when he's online? :) Is this a donut's post? I don't want to miss any details! Haha thanks @Eery2, as always I'm waiting for you to bring us news. :) 

Yeah, that's a donut's post:approves:

Anyone has pic of this gossip new?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4562810116248388

I've read on GR cp but now the post has gone

Every other months V always has new girlfriend, or wife, or children according to this ylx or is it ylh? It's always when he has a hit drama airing up:dissapointed:

According to gr cp comment V was having dinner with some of his friends after he back from Changsa on 7th july., not just the girl. The clothes were the same from the airport sighting

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1