[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

@Eery2 so R was not supposed to date anyone or a have a life or family in her life? Seriously!? What’s wrong with this Alice. Why V? How about that whale guy, yang2? Did they get hated too? 

Not t much as V. See the whale still able to be on the same stage as Reba for promotional duty when love designer was on air ex. Happy Camp. With YY i see many ship him with R but R seems to resist it by keeping her distance from YY unless the script need her tobe near him  on set from some pics i see so far to the point it makes their shippers dissapointed:joy:.

It seem she has learned her lesson from the whale guy case when they use the filming footages to spread rumors that they were dating

Anyway here handsome V to cheer the day

006g8sWgly1gk9fhhy9lrj30ea0f3ta5.jpg

Why is he so handsome?

Young model V

8ab292cdgy1gk9arw5j76j20ep0ip406.jpg

• Like 9

Whatever. The more they object the more real our ship is. :smirk: 

But seriously, V and R deserve to have their work recognized and awarded on the same stage! That would be too unfair for them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
2 hours ago, Fong said:

But seriously, V and R deserve to have their work recognized and awarded on the same stage! That would be too unfair for them. 

It's also really unfair for us as fans of the drama. We deserve some fanservice from them:dissapointed:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Yes I agree @Fong !

Their reaction is also a proof that they hate it because they feel it so real. So the jealousy hit them hard :relieved:

Anyway speaking of jealousy, here's some hndsome jealous face, when V was hitting the tabble behind R when she stay too close to another man :cutekitty:

NlsBtC4.jpg

CR:Mango TV Happy Camp

Edited by SnowBell14
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Fong said:

That's honestly how I felt too. 

They gave us no fan service, plus they could have capitalized on their ship, but it they decided to down play it to the point where they would separate them both.....none the less, there are a group of people like us!!!

I realized there are different levels of people. There are some who just search lightly, then think "oh they aren't together and there's no news, okay" There are some like me who have found this group and something to hold onto. There are more who have dived really deep and know everything from the beginning and they just believe. 

We will see.... :P

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

It's also really unfair for us as fans of the drama. We deserve some fanservice from them:dissapointed:

I agree. And we got none...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
On 11/1/2020 at 4:06 AM, nani-lyfe said:

Congrats to V + R + crew!!! The Pillow Book/Eternal Love of Dream takes 1st place by a landslide!

MangoTV Weibo gave an update for top 30 webdramas for 2020 and Eternal Love of Dream takes 1st place!!

Not surprised, the story and the actors have depth. That too, even with lack of usual promotions since ELOD was shown during the height of pandemic.

On 11/1/2020 at 4:20 AM, Eery2 said:

They really really hate him anywhere near Reba. Like hate that warrant death treats for V

I've posted some months ago about this phenomena...unfortunately, it's something organised. And apparently "nothing too unusual" in the mainland.

Spoiler

A group to boost the idol, a group to do smear campaign against whom they see as "threats", a group to bully those against their idols.

For the smear campaigners against V, they are called V terminators. They've gone so far as write to whom he has product endorsements.

20 hours ago, Fong said:

They are still very much in the limelight as ELOD for instance is broadcasting in Japan, Reba has won an award for her role in Busan International Film Festival, and Vengo is getting meatier roles and sometimes still referred to as Dijun (Happy Camp). :)

On 11/1/2020 at 5:29 AM, AlexW said:

so R was not supposed to date anyone or a have a life or family in her life? Seriously!? What’s wrong with this Alice. Why V? How about that whale guy, yang2? Did they get hated too? 

Just wait when her two new dramas are aired. :lol:

Spoiler

The way some A uhh, acts, no one would really be good enough for Reba. :sweatingbullets: I don't think Yang Yang will be spared, neither would Leo Wu, once the BTS and the dramas are released. Johnny's fans clashed with A IIRC.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
1 hour ago, pawla said:

Vengo's Living Toward The Sun on Hunan TV from 8 pm to 10 pm. Continued by Bright Sword 3 at 10 pm. Wow... Should I say it's Vengo's night on Hunan TV :)

4 dramas airing in 2020! And they are four different genres, different characters and get high viewers too. I heard ELOD reaches 8B viewers, Miss S 1.24 B viewers and LTTS is already 946,8M. Correct me if I'm wrong... someone told me today... WOW! A big achievement this year, I'm so proud of him! But still... ELOD is no.1 in my heart... the feels when DH and FJ hugs and kisses and how he kissed her forehead, it feels so natural... like everyday they do it :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
2 hours ago, guguthecat said:

But still... ELOD is no.1 in my heart... the feels when DH and FJ hugs and kisses and how he kissed her forehead, it feels so natural... like everyday they do it :sweat_smile:

For real , I keep on watching ELoD highlights episode for I dont know how to count anymore :sweatingbullets: 

The first chinese drama that hit me so hard. 

I cant move on.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, pawla said:

Vengo's Living Toward The Sun on Hunan TV from 8 pm to 10 pm. Continued by Bright Sword 3 at 10 pm. Wow... Should I say it's Vengo's night on Hunan

Woohoo! For those viewers who just got introduced to V watching his portrayal of Dr. Lin (quiet, introvert) and then seeing General Guo (strong, fierce) right after, I bet they are amazed by his acting since the two characters are a big contrast from each other. Hope they appreciate his portrayals of the characters! In turn, V gains more fans! 

16 hours ago, guguthecat said:

4 dramas airing in 2020! And they are four different genres, different characters and get high viewers too. I heard ELOD reaches 8B viewers, Miss S 1.24 B viewers and LTTS is already 946,8M. Correct me if I'm wrong... someone told me today... WOW! A big achievement this year, I'm so proud of him! But still... ELOD is no.1 in my heart... the feels when DH and FJ hugs and kisses and how he kissed her forehead, it feels so natural... like everyday they do it :sweat_smile:

The feels just watching DH and FJ!! ‘Til today, I still watch ELOD! Lol.

Sometimes I feel like his dramas with him being supporting actor/2nd main lead were able to air because of his popularity due to ELOD, which is absolutely awesome!

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
5 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Woohoo! For those viewers who just got introduced to V watching his portrayal of Dr. Lin (quiet, introvert) and then seeing General Guo (strong, determined) right after, I bet they are amazed by his acting since the two characters are a big contrast from each other. Hope they appreciate his portrayals of the characters! In turn, V gains more fans! 

The feels just watching DH and FJ!! ‘Til today, I still watch ELOD! Lol.

Sometimes I feel like his dramas with him being supporting actor/2nd main lead were able to air because of his popularity due to ELOD, which is absolutely awesome!

Lightning General is broadcasted by Hunan TV after Living Toward the Sun. Clearly they want the LTTS viewers to watch this since LTTS has high rating. They way they market it we would have thought V were the main lead:joy:. And ZYL will be the fake main lead for the second times. All because of V:joy:.

I saw a clip from this drama where V and ZYL were shouting at each other. XYL's acting was very weak compared to V. He's not lead material. And don't talk about charm. V's really obliverate him

The clip

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, guguthecat said:

It's 5 dramas this year! :wub:

Eternal Love of Dream (FAVORITE!)

January - March 2020

Candle in The Tomb : The Lost Caverns

April 2020

Miss S

August - Sept 2020

Living Toward The Sun

Oct - Nov 2020

Drawing Sword 3 : The Lightning General

Nov - Dec 2020

:piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello. I am new shipper for GWxD and find this forum a few days ago. I love their character in ELOD and start shipping after seen them in bts. Just want to say hello and thank you for all the analysis all of you have done in this forum. Its been really hard to find about them in google and really glad i found this forum

• Like 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, DiFeng said:

Hello. I am new shipper for GWxD and find this forum a few days ago. I love their character in ELOD and start shipping after seen them in bts. Just want to say hello and thank you for all the analysis all of you have done in this forum. Its been really hard to find about them in google and really glad i found this forum

Welcome!

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I saw a clip from this drama where V and ZYL were shouting at each other. XYL's acting was very weak compared to V. He's not lead material. And don't talk about charm. V's really obliverate him

The X-Factor is missing. Dead eyes. And the nostrils are very distracting.

He has to really work on eye speak and subtle facial expressions. Four shows/movie spanning 6 or so years and he is still the same in this new drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1