[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

37 minutes ago, Fong said:

You're right, that does make a lot of sense. :( Even knowing that it's not true, he doesn't ever make a public statement and I think it's because there is someone special he wants to protect (R). If he says the girl in the video is not his girlfriend, then it would further increase everyone's (paparazzi) interest on trying to find out who his real gf is. If he says he's single, then he would be discrediting their relationship which would come to light when they GRSZD. Then does that mean the reason we haven't seen them caught together is because they had to at one point or another buy these "news"? For example, the Sweet Dreams set visit? Poor babies, let's give them a hug. 

Rumor has it JX paid large sum for that sweet dreams vid. Between JX, V and Reba, they took turn to paid millions to buy news about them. May be that's why the first thing the paparazy did when they get that vid was to ask money from V. They used to it already

• Sad 6
  • Shocked 1

I just saw the video  that his hand is around the girl neck and they explained she is the actress he picked up for the party. Did he denied that she is his girlfriend? hand around the neck  while walking is really intimate gesture. I have bad feeling about it. 

Regarding the second photo ,  I don't think is any  girlfriend relationship is there. It looks like a family relationship.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Another drama starring V.

I don't know what video you all are talking about but until one of them is officially in a relationship, I'm not gonna stress over rumours or some pictures/videos. Have faith. If they happen then it's great for us shippers, otherwise it's life, their lives. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Eery2 I dont care its coincidence or not. Its sugar for me . Thank u :elated: , I need this to ease my heart from the so called rumours. :wow1: Feeling recharge 

9 hours ago, LovelyLady said:
I don't know what video you all are talking about but until one of them is officially in a relationship, I'm not gonna stress over rumours or some pictures/videos. Have faith. If they happen then it's great for us shippers, otherwise it's life, their lives. 

Yes, I agree ! 

I love them both, so I want them to be happy.

If the ship is real , I feel honored and so much delighted for supporting them. Otherwise its not our right to control their lives.

Edited by SnowBell14
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Niki-Forever said:

Is there any significant things about phone also related to Reba?

Vengo's picture is from March (when he returned to work after covid restrictions was lifted) and in the picture as can be seen from his screen the game he is playing is the game Reba will endorse. She was just announced as one of the 4 game ambassadors. Official release for this will be on the 2nd of Nov

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2

20 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Another drama starring V.

Totally agree with you. Especially V doesn't seem to be bothered by these rumors. Otherwise he would've come out and clarified it. I don't have any special feeling after watching the most recent vid of him and a woman picking and dropping him off. We don't even know whether the car belongs to him or not. My ship is still sailing against the waves.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

20 minutes ago, Akanechi Ro said:

I dont get it. Whats the correlation between her video n GG's ? 

I see GG video was uploaded 2 September, while her video was uploaded 4 days ago eventhough the place were similar.

Edited by SnowBell14
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Akanechi Ro said:

Background for their live stream. :cold_sweat:

It's identical. 

Don't worry. It's normal. ;)

Because their RV is from same brand. Like other celebrities.

Note Their agency provide RV for their artists. Usually agency choose popular, favorite brand and model.

Like if a lot of people use Toyota Prius. It doesn't meant all of them are dating right? :joy:

It's not like V buy that RV. It's Jaywalk provide that RV for V.

Same with Zhao Lu Si. Her agency provide that RV. She didn't buy it.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Don't worry. It's normal. ;)

Because their RV is from same brand. Like other celebrities.

Note Their agency provide RV for their artists. Usually agency choose popular, favorite brand and model.

Like if a lot of people use Toyota Prius. It doesn't meant all of them are dating right? :joy:

It's not like V buy that RV. It's Jaywalk provide that RV for V.

Same with Zhao Lu Si. Her agency provide that RV. She didn't buy it.

Which brand is the RV? It looks expensive. :coolshades:

• Like 1

Congrats to V + R + crew!!! The Pillow Book/Eternal Love of Dream takes 1st place by a landslide!

MangoTV Weibo gave an update for top 30 webdramas for 2020 and Eternal Love of Dream takes 1st place!!

Cre: QuangNhiet FB

https://www.facebook.com/guangreDFS/photos/a.115173910143440/189728066021357/

There has to be some kind of award for this drama + actor/actresses involved...right?!?

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 6

6 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Congrats to V + R + crew!!! The Pillow Book/Eternal Love of Dream takes 1st place by a landslide!

MangoTV Weibo gave an update for top 30 webdramas for 2020 and Eternal Love of Dream takes 1st place!!

Cre: QuangNhiet FB

https://www.facebook.com/guangreDFS/photos/a.115173910143440/189728066021357/

There has to be some kind of award for this drama + actor/actresses involved...right?!?

Forget it. Seems like there is this unwritten rule for them to not to be in a stage together incase Alice would be in rage. I mean, like enormous rage. V is like the bane in their life existence. They really really hate him anywhere near Reba. Like hate that warrant death treats for V:dissapointed:

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1