[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 9/30/2020 at 3:22 AM, Eery2 said:

Haha i'm sorry for yang yang's fans there but i don't think he's that handsome. I grade him just one place above johny huang. V is much better looking than him. V is A+ with his height. He is georgeus. Just like reba. That like beyond beautiful. Yang yang is just a B

Hehe, I think Yang Yang is very, veryyyy good looking (and just about that), but in the comment above, it wasn't my thoughts lol! I saw him in a variety show, and he KEPT stressing *how* good-looking he is, that his visuals are a 1000 on a 100 scale. I have seen V also joke about it, but it was crazy because YY always keeps checking out his reflection everywhere, lmaooo! -_- The difference in their vanity levels is huge! :P

YY is also 'very proud' of how much works out, and is a 'tough' guy. I remember him being visibly uncomfortable (suffering from inferiority complex) around JCW on a Happy Camp episode, where he got his RickRoll'D-kicked. And honestly because he looked so tiny around a towering JCW, it was hilarious!!!!! You can easily see the attitude difference between the two.

Sorry for the YY bashing, but moving on to our forum topic.....
Yang Yang always has a poker face around people he considers 'better than himself', and it is very VERY transparent...as is visible with the Booting Ceremony photos with our ethereal goddess Reba! :) <3

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Chibi8535 said:

Hehe, I think Yang Yang is very, veryyyy good looking (and just about that), but in the comment above, it wasn't my thoughts lol! I saw him in a variety show, and he KEPT stressing *how* good-looking he is, that his visuals are a 1000 on a 100 scale. I have seen V also joke about it, but it was crazy because YY always keeps checking out his reflection everywhere, lmaooo! -_- The difference in their vanity levels is huge! :P

YY is also 'very proud' of how much works out, and is a 'tough' guy. I remember him being visibly uncomfortable (suffering from inferiority complex) around JCW on a Happy Camp episode, where he got his RickRoll'D-kicked. And honestly because he looked so tiny around a towering JCW, it was hilarious!!!!! You can easily see the attitude difference between the two.

Sorry for the YY bashing, but moving on to our forum topic.....
Yang Yang always has a poker face around people he considers 'better than himself', and it is very VERY transparent...as is visible with the Booting Ceremony photos with our ethereal goddess Reba! :) <3

Imagine if he met V. His inferiority complex probably would have gone to the roof:joy:. V with his perfect visual and height. And his confidence aura:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Good thing of V is that he is not threatening when it comes to appearance. Wholesome, HAMBLE and good-hearted man. His appearance is a bonus. Yang yang is kind of hmmmmm I don't know how to say it. It's like everyone he see it as a rival something like that even women lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Maria April said:

Good thing of V is that he is not threatening when it comes to appearance. Wholesome, HAMBLE and good-hearted man. His appearance is a bonus. Yang yang is kind of hmmmmm I don't know how to say it. It's like everyone he see it as a rival something like that even women lol

Self absorbed, too uptight and too much care about self image. YY needs to relax more.

Ok back to our couple. Both send greeting for the national day and mid autum festival

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzHNUYIP5h/?igshid=1a1p4rs3ez15o

V probably flew to Shanghai for the holiday and they are together since there is direct flight from Zhangye to Shanghai. 

Living toward the sun trailer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFxEwHnFjbh/?igshid=jne6u3g5cguk

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

I really love GuangRe's fans creativity. 

They already imagine 2028 :joy:

28= Reba. And her wish to have 3 children. 1 older brother and 2 little sisters. 

Really love these kids good looking face. Don't know where fans get these pics. But really help me imagine V and Reba children. Big eyes, high nose bridge, good looking face, white skin just like V and Reba. 

:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Both V and D's fans are creating libraries as charity works in name of Diliraba and Vengo. I forgot the link to D's fans charity work and unveiling a library but here is a link to V's fans unveiling a public library. Both of their fandoms are amazing .

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

15 hours ago, Maria April said:

Watching Go Fighting season 5. 

I'm curious so much, why R had fox tail in her back? What does it mean? 

It's her signature Feng Jiu. Other cast also called her Feng Jiu sometimes (could be as gimmick). 

As appearing at variety show such as Go Fighting, also part of promoting drama (for actor or actress). 

I really like LuoLi CP :elated:

They were sooo funny! Xiao Zhu is evil! :kitty:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (2017)

If you already watch our GuangRe's love story in TMOPB then you can relate to this sand painting.

《This is NOT Pillow Book/Eternal Love of Dream's love story》

I really love it. :wub: Thanks to the author. 

https://m.weibo.cn/2247805847/4081713497706928

Must watch! :love:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

If you already watch our GuangRe's love story in TMOPB then you can relate to this sand painting.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Some people have amazing talent.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 10/6/2020 at 8:14 AM, rainyday293 said:

This is crazy, author is super talented!

4 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Vengo's new drama has a premier date, october 12th on Hunan and Mango TV.

Reba's new photoshoot in a wedding dress . She's stunning as usual.

What's with all these wedding gown photos....

:rubchin:

:waitwhat:

Are they giving us a hint?

*sorry for quoting the pics, don't know how to erase them on mobile... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 5

On 4/12/2020 at 11:52 PM, LovelyLady said:

They're talking about age gap like she's not a grown woman who know what she's doing. Among those fans, they've family or friends couple who has the same or bigger age gap. My parents have an 8 years age gap and they're fine. I'm okay if they ship her with their favs but don't give the age gap bullsh*t. A lot of celebrities couple have age gap.

Hi!  I'm a new shipper who just joined the forum.  I love this forum.  It's so much fun to read. :D

Yes, I agree with you @LovelyLady  In the Asian community and culture, I thought that age difference, especially when the male is older, is not a big deal.  Why are people all of a sudden make a big deal about it.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:16 AM, Barbedflower said:

@ChibiLy I totally agree. I think Reba may be the more ambitious of the two but both of them really do compliment each other from their interaction and personality.

Vengo did say that Reba is the kind to lead and he seems the kind who is happy to be led. Like you mentioned, he is positive, mature and he is very attentive to Reba which is what she wants. He seems to be happy with what he is doing and supportive of her success.

They are both grown-ups and although it will break my heart that they are not together, I do hope they will end up together in the end. I wish them all the happiness in the world even if its not with each other. Both of them seem like very grounded and nice people. None of us and the rabid fans have the right to decide their lives for them.

I do hope they are still together. Reba is a nice and genuine person and I am sure she can recognise the gem that Vengo is. Perhaps thats why she wanted to stake her claim on him earlier on.

Their hands are probably tied from the nature of their job and sometimes I find it sad that they have to endure the "distance" and stay away from each other instead of being themselves during TMOPB time. I suspect that's why there are so little or almost none of their BTS together for ELOD. There would be an extreme reaction if those rabid fans knew that they are still close.

I agree with what you said.  V and R are so cute together.  In my opinion, if a man is single and the woman is single, they can be together or with whoever they want.  What right do we have to judge them and tell what to do and not to do.  As a fan, we should be supportive of them and wish them the best and all the happiness in the world. <3 V & <3 R! hehe

• Like 7