[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

goblin will definitely try to get ET remember everything so it will be exciting to see his cute efforts :tongue:

ET did the chasing in earlier episodes now its goblin's turn!

he better court her like he's life depended on it! want more ShinTak scenes that are hot as blue fire! :wub:

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, xianyi8 said:

A kid walking behind KS ?

Reveal hidden contents

hC9I2cR.jpg

cr to owner

Reveal hidden contents

These BTS are just giving me unrealistic expectations now. Better stop before I end up dissapointed. My imagination is running so wild, it belongs in the zoo.  

13 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, it was me.:grin: Your comment was really good good job onion headand made me think that KS made this decision based on that scene in the episode 5, as he sees JET as perfectly happy and stable. He thinks that she has forgotten him. Yet there is a possibility that he misunderstood the situation. Like for example, she fakes her smile and happiness because she is someone who is cheerful and doesn't want to burden her friend. Moreover, her conversation with Sunny he listened to could be a lie. I mean, when she went to Québec, she didn't take the plane and had a passport. That's why she can say that she has never been abroad (officially), since she used a magical way. Besides, JET nor KS never mentioned their trip to anyone. This was their secret. Then in order to reassure Sunny that she is perfectly fine, she describes how comfortable she feels there. So Kim Shin could have misread JET's future: she is happy, has moved on aso. Or maybe he is already back in JET's life but since her memories are erased, she is happy by his presence, unaware of her past with him.  

But I am wondering if KS will erase all the pictures they took together. Remember, she got a camera and they took many pictures together (KS, GR and her. Or if he doesn't erase them, what happens then? Will his presence on these pictures disappear?

Finally, the mother who asked not to forget her child (after his death) because she had at least good memories of him... In my opinion, Kim Shin considers memories as something negative. He is too focused on death. Like JET mentioned to Sunny, where is death, there is life. Life is so bright... From the start, Kim Shin thinks more about death than life. He took God's words too literally. God told him, he would never forget any single death, but he never said that Kim Shin shouldn't enjoy the time spent with them. He only sees the end (death) and doesn't enjoy the journey (life). I guess, his attempt to lessen JET's pain by erasing his presence is totally wrong because he robs from her beautiful moments as well.

@maryofbethany  @Athenaries @gutibear@selenette@triplem@staygold@dramu51ch0c10ve@ez_yan@theseasasleep@Princi_86

@bebebisous33 just thinking... there are just one Wrath or punishment that are more severe than death itself... that is to wiped off the memories of someone you loved from yourself, or to cast your loved ones to forget you.... when in truth, memories itself when losing it, sometimes is worst than death itself.
this show from ep1 to ep13, and even 14. never fail to tie down wrath and rewards (which is two sides of a mirror in fact, what we see as negatives may be position)
what if, after all, KES trying to show another aspect of forgetting your loved ones.... that is, if you are predestinated to love someone.... no matter how bad you lost your memories, you will remember her/ him again... which means even if ET has her memories wiped 3 or 4 times, she will all in love again, and again, and again, over all for him. just like Drew barrymore's "50 First Dates". its will still be ET's First Love, First Kiss.

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”-From an Irish headstone

“The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” - Rodman Philbrick

"To live in hearts we leave behind Is not to die." ~Thomas Campbell, Hallowed Ground

the only danger is, me, myself after the end of witnessing how they overcome that repeat of her falling in love with him,again, i may go dangerously shipping the Gongyoo and GoEun... goosh.

• Like 13

On 1/17/2017 at 2:25 PM, selenette said:

AAARGGGH @maryofbethany you've sent my pervy WangSun mind to various scenarios! :D

To @stargazer187  @Princi_86  @ilmare  @joyezz  @i.am.bugz.funny  @Chi Le  @winterdew  @MaysoonD  @Nymeria289  @gamshe, just FYI, this scenario began with  Shin asking Eun-tak sleeping in his bedroom, and then Yeo has another idea with Sunny.

Yes.. what about that to ponder this week?

@selenette u know, actually our two awesome female leads seems to be the one 'moving matters' actively... while our guys just passively and shyly and coyly pull and push,... hahah. KES, maybe asking for ShinTak to have hot skinship scenes... actually the second leads are very good in them also... really waht a waste... both on screen and off screen. these 2 sets of OTP really oozes appeals till nose bled level.... if really want to pick 'bones out from eggs' in this flawless drama, i guess its the waste of using the already proven skill of all 3 artistes Gongyoo and GoEun and even Lee Dongwook.... even Sunny's character maybe the active ones if "your idea" come to pass.... she might have an awesome extensive wardrobe ready.... Yoo Inna is to be trifled with. it will be fun, really fun for comical moments sake, to see Sunny trying to seduce Yeo.. and Yeo goes "what .. what are u doing..." even that Sunny's sexiness is dosed with elegance too.

just want to add something i kept wanted to comment and forget... in too many dramas, you kept seeing the production and the writernim throw in lots of 'skin-showing"... it is either female leads kept wearing clothes that show lots of skins, or having male leads doing some unnecessarily shower-scenes.. totally uncalled for... and also to throw in skinship right at beginning of show... KimEunsook has this confidence in her work, and TvN this present production crew has the courage not to go into that, to use excess skinship and overly showing leads in "showing lots of skins" kind of wardrobe... in fact even Sunny is well-wraped thru out the whole drama, only at that scene ep13 where Yeo was stalking her, then she wore this mini skirt thing... i loved how the wardrobe goes in this drama,,, not just about going branded,.. but going elegant and classy, even simple, simplicity is beauty!

• Like 13

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hi everyone for the sake of those fellow immortals who don't want to check the upcoming episode scenes, please use our spoiler button to hide fan cam photos of upcoming episodes. Thank you. 

This sand painting is really awesome! I wonder how the goblin will be revived :tongue: Can't wait for Episode 14

Edited by LyraYoo
Please do not quote images
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, parisonheaven said:

Goblin Episode 14 Text Preview

▶ 검을 뽑고 스스로 소멸을 선택한 
    도깨비의 흔적은 모두의 기억에서 사라진다. 

그 후로 9년이 흐르는데... 

▶ 도깨비와 신부(김고은), 
    그들의 비극적인 운명은 과연 이대로 끝난 것일까?

▶ The goblin chooses to pull out the sword and return to nothingness, traces of him have disappeared from everyone's memory.

It has been 9 years since...

▶ The goblin and his bride (Kim Go Eun),
     Will their tragic fate really end like this?

Traces of him have disappeared from everyone's memory, meaning everyone, GR, Sunny, DH, lose their memories of KS, not ET alone ?

• Like 6

15 hours ago, ucylucy said:

Ep 14 Preview Eng Sub

The two people who truly love Eun Tak and who Eun Tak truly love are force to leave her behind all alone

But unbeknownst to her, Kim Shin will find his way back to her and she will never be alone again

Aww.. those two scenes of EunTak with her mother and with Kim Shin. Soo sad.. :bawling:

Thank you chingyus~~~ for all the spoiler! I am literally counting days here and it's not even Friday, yet. 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images ^^
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, Nerdy Mina said:

Hey guys. Is that a website (gmarket.co.kr)? I've been trying to look for a place to preorder the stuff. Is it the whole package that they advertised? The photo-book, GY narrating and everything?? Im so ready to just throw my money at it to get it and I never buy drama related stuff lol

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=900616204 <<this is what I preordered, there are different sellers though so you could check. This is for the OST Album, you could also buy just 1 and not both, just search for it. This does not include the photo essay though, that would be a different purchase. I'm eyeing this one for the photo essay http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=898868585. I'm going to be so broke if they release a DVD as well

• Like 7

Ohmyyy! So many spoilers and fancams. I am hating myself while clicking 'Reveal Hidden Contents' but i can't stop it. Friday please come faster! 

Spoiler

My mind is overwhemled with new scenes and things i'm seeing from goryeo outfit, flowers blooming, same location shoots up to so called bed scene (kidding) ... 

if only my excitement can encourage korean viewers hahaha - they will reach 30% in ratings :))

On the other hand i don't want this series to end :( I will definitely miss being crazy-  like this over a series next week. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, xxhuntressxx said:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=900616204 <<this is what I preordered, there are different sellers though so you could check. This is for the OST Album, you could also buy just 1 and not both, just search for it. This does not include the photo essay though, that would be a different purchase. I'm eyeing this one for the photo essay http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=898868585. I'm going to be so broke if they release a DVD as well

Omg thank you so much! Will definitely look into those tomorrow after work (It's 2:30AM tomorrow and I'm working on my lesson plans haha). Yes, I will definitely going to broke because of Goblin haha. My wish list/to buy list:

1. Poem book KS reads
  2. Boglegel
  3. Blue Boglegel
  4. OST Album
  5. Goblin photo essay
  6. Bonicrew gel pen set

Yup. Definitely going to go broke hahaha

In my hunt for these things, I came across this article

Yahoo Article: There’s Something For Every “Goblin” Fan!

Be warned: As ET told KS, "pretty things are dangerous for my wallet" haha 

• Like 11

Ahhhhh...ep 14 preview!! Thank goodness there is no more sign of evil eunuch. Seriously if he comes back, i will be the one pulling out a sword this time.

Looks like we will be getting an episode of angst and tears. Ignorance is NOT bliss. 

:bawling:

But on the other hand, i am glad our KS will be back :D

• Like 5