[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, aunniek said:

I've checked out this link to the dvd and will completely admit I know now Korean.  Can anyone tell me if one of the links leads to a dvd with english subititles?

Hi, you might want to send a message to kbjdvd team in instagram if you have any questions, other fans said they are very accomodating. I just know the dcut dvd 16 episodes have eng subs, the rest are all in korean. 

This is the link with english text: http://www.dvdheaven.com/iteminfo?grp_no=107955&goods_no=27881?

Hi? Is there any update regarding the dvd. I'm sad that there wouldn't be subs for the special features (tho i thought they would have it haha)

So yes. Pls pls. ANd when do you think will they start shipping the dvd sets?

19 hours ago, Joey_Zee said:

Hi? Is there any update regarding the dvd. I'm sad that there wouldn't be subs for the special features (tho i thought they would have it haha)

So yes. Pls pls. ANd when do you think will they start shipping the dvd sets?

Hi @Joey_Zee 

Is it true that the special vids won't be subbed? I'm contemplating whether to place my order or not. The sub is the deal breaker for me since I don't really have the money to spend in the first place. If this is true then I guess I will have to kiss the DVD goodbye :bawling:

Hey guys, I am new to this thread and I am currently watching this drama until ep 14 now! I can really see the chemistry between Sung Kyung and Joo Hyuk now and I am glad that this couple ship has officially sailed! :wub: I started watching this drama after hearing news of their real-life couple-ship. Now I understand why people love this drama.

Lee Jung Eun (joon hyeong's aunt) her acting in ep.15 was superb. That part Joon Hyeong argued with her,  I have never seen her in that kind of reaction before. She carried the character very well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived