[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

Episode 15 ~ the typical tearjerker episode

~ Mom buying shoes as gift but by guessing the size....? Talk about the thoughts that count, I just can't apply it here. There are other gift options for guys, you know... Since JH forgives her, I'll forgive her too.

~ Love the little chat BJ and JH had by the river. Very comforting to each other. But so sad seeing JH finding out the real reason his mother came back to SK.

~ LOL, glad there is a new love interest for heart broken uncle :lol:

~ LOL at the weightlifting team in front of the camera... oh but I wished BJ didn't walk out of the interview like that. She could finish it off real quick and then start her frantic search.

~ Hmmm, not sure that I like the swimming pool scene. BJ been yelling at the top of her lungs and JH just ignored her. It's not like he was passed out because as soon as BJ reached him he could talk to her. I mean the girl is afraid of water if I remember correctly. So the scene was supposed to be touching but wasn't really so for me. But I like their subsequent interaction and conversation after that.

~ Really love the relationship within JH's family, and also love the fun, loving, supportive relationship between BJ And JH.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 1/4/2020 at 4:34 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

Not everyone!!!!  And give your Mom a hug:D

PastElaborateAruanas-size_restricted.gif

Come and join us in making a few memories...  I miss you all ... Even if you don't stay you will have known I thought about you. Some  we have known have changed their names or left.

Praying you all have a Happy New Year and are blessed with making amazing memories with your families and loved ones...

@kokodus dancing partner  @lynne22 Big Boss @angelangie @TRaNz @Lmangla @staygold miss that owl.

Our real angel up above@CatchMine_ID & @abnoch and little sister @bairama  @stargazer187 @bedifferent 

@onlysb1 @CamelKnight & wife  @stroppyse

MONTHS later, but thanks hun :) And a happy new year to you and yours too :D 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived