[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chingus, we have to thank the kbjdvd team for working hard on the DCut production.  seriously they are movers. i still haven't received Doctors and W Two Worlds director's cut yet (which I ordered last year) and I am not sure if they even have had the couple commentary yet.  DOTS got released only recently (a year after it was broadcasted)  the kbjdvd team are really well organized and they even provided food for the cast and crew and they even have presents.  kudos to the kbjdvd team, to the cast and production team, and to all the wfkbj fans who made this happen.  (would you believe that W Two Worlds reopened sales of their BD and DVDs?  they are selling the BDs and DVDs that were returned.  Hang on there chingus, we will get ours soon.  I am even guessing even before Doctors and W ... kkk

kudos also to pd-nim and cinematographer jaimie who worked over the weekend.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, anabunana said:

WFKBJ FANS! Swag couple shippers! Today is such a happy and great day! Did you guys see our couple's live video? Shooting of the commentary for the dvd cut today! let's revive this thread! hihi ❤

wish i did chingu.  i was probably deep asleep from my side of the world :-(  coincidentally skawngur's top bokjoonyung forever IG post hit 1.1M likes today ... if one can't imagine what it's like, it's twice as much as all Washington, DC residents (including children) liking it ... DC population is around 600k.  that is a LOT!

Wfkbj couture.  Our otp can definitely make those sweats fashionable. And it's trendy at least in some dramas. I've seen sweats make an appearance in other dramas and always remind me of wfkbj. I must say the artwork is cute too. And most of all our bokjoonhyung are too adorable ... I'd like to put them in my pocket ... kkk as joon hyung said ... "How can I hit you, you are so adorable" (which many believe was a nam joo hyuk adlib btw)  kyakkkk!  I am not sure which is better ... Wfkbj death by slow deprivation or getting a glimpse of the cast again, wanting to see them more and getting that high feeling as if inhaling some kind of weed ... Credit:  swag_couple IG

the kbjdvd team posted this today and it's all korean to me ... can read but can't understand.  @koreanricegirl may we bother you in translating what they posted?  thanks in advance.  or if anyone has information or updates, please let us know.  thank you chingus.  I can see the number 4, 7 and assuming some significant event/deadline on april 7th.  i hope it's the release date.  from what i've heard, the team is making good progress.  i hope we can get our DCut soon!

On 4/6/2017 at 1:05 PM, ilove7 said:

can I ask you guys, do you still remember which scene/episode of WFKBJ did the OST Standing Egg's I'll Pick you up first played? thank you

At episode 9 when JoonHyung and Book Jo going to beach using Dr. Jeong's car...

26 minutes ago, fanie586 said:

At episode 9 when JoonHyung and Book Jo going to beach using Dr. Jeong's car...

Thank you! I've watched the drama countless times but I keep missing out the first time it played. I thought it was the drive to the sea and this confirms it. Thanks! I loved the song so much. 

Nobody's here anymore? DCut Dvd second preorder started April 10 until April 30th. Planning to order but concerned because there's no subtitles on the speacial features dvd. How do you watch it? I only understand the very very basic korean.

ohmygod. it's blowing up on korean websites but THEY'RE DATING. They're ACTUALLY. DATING. 

Dispatch has pictures of them on church dates and other evidences and and and YG has confirmed it. i am so jealous but freaking out and shipping this couple. 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/728831

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000253963

Omo omo omo!!!

I loved this drama! I didn't have time to participate in the forum last year but I watched it religiously and recommended it to everyone! It was my feel-good drama of 2016, and perked me up whenever I was feeling down!

Just seeing them onscreen together makes me grin!  :wub::D:tongue:

On 17/04/2017 at 8:57 PM, ilove7 said:

Nobody's here anymore? DCut Dvd second preorder started April 10 until April 30th. Planning to order but concerned because there's no subtitles on the speacial features dvd. How do you watch it? I only understand the very very basic korean.

I've checked out this link to the dvd and will completely admit I know now Korean.  Can anyone tell me if one of the links leads to a dvd with english subititles?

Archived