[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

23 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

BS is finding out the culprit on them. She thinks MH's dad is the culprit who wants to eliminate MH.

I'm more suspicious on the stepmom or the second halfbro

It's always the quiet ones you have to be wary about in those situations....or the ones who pretend to be nice.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy to watch this episode and i found Min Hyuk is so charming and i am curious about their relationship. 

Park Bo Young never fails me because her acting is so good. I am waiting for the sub and i hope tomorrow when i wake up the sub will be there

Good night fellas <3 

thanks for the recap <3 

3 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

I really love this ep tonight. Watch stream & I can't stop laughing at my OTP bickering with each other lol :lol:

I have strong feeling DG' gf will break up with him because she has a crush with DBK & she is tired by his unconcerned (but i see he take care of her carefully in ep 3, huhu my poor GD :()

Bravo for PHS's romcom acting :wub: He's so funny :D

I love how DBS has this strong dislike towards AMH because of all the things he wants her to do :lol: At this point, Min Hyuk totally has a thing for her and crushing on Bong Soon... I just can't wait till DBS starts to develop feelings for Minhyuk :D

thank you so much to all our livecappers tonight! for once, i enjoyed watching instead of doing the livecaps and that is thanks to @sharreb for giving me the link!

SWDBS is really hilarious. Since episode 1 there are always scenes where it would make me laugh so hard.  

PBY is such an amazing actress and well we all adore PHS and JS right? 

All the other characters are awesome in their job.  

on the story front... 

- Why do I feel that the second brother is suspicious?  I can even go as far as say he might be the suspected killer.

- DBS should start using her powers for the greater good.

I think it was meant for her to hear the scream and witness things like this for her to embrace her power and use of to help people

- Hmmm, i love how MH is always trying to get closer to BS.  Their chemistry off the charts.  They're so natural.  

How I wish there more co-habitation scenes in the future episodes!

again, annyeong to all my chingus here!

@onnififi @stroppyse @evie7 @i.am.bugz.funny  @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @moodypie @ilwoo_aein @alekaonu @emme85 @Kasmic @maplekist @delfin @kyunii88 @plappi @ruzikie  @Sarang21 @xiashenghan @yqyukiz @stargazer187 @valsava @pandalover1 @Mau_Cherry @uglypearl @lovehbhjw2013 @JinyoungFox @Jillia @dhia205 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @sakura2016 @Ayame @thea2410 @angelangie @icemaid @siena407 @ruzikie @Kasmic @drmjs

This episode is very funny... 

with mom thing urging her daughter to sleep with rich boss

with the gangsters that are still terrified with BS

with MH so clingy with BS in every way

with the high schoolers who were taught another lesson

i can't wait for the subbed so i can fully understand all the dialogues... and conversation...omg!!! Keep up the good work for the three leads...

8 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

i hope Bong Soon would not be the next victim because she's seen the killer and even met him accidentaly. 

I'm more worried about GD's girlfriend.

So far I noticed that one of the common traits that the victims have... they have long hair.

So i couldnt find the new ost part 2 on YouTube yet.. 

But the lyrics is up oredi.

수란 (Suran) – Heartbeat Lyrics Strong Woman Do Bong Soon OST Part 2
Genre : OST
Release Date : 2017-03-04

Suran – Heartbeat Hangul

난 꿈을 꾸네
설레는 이 마음 가득히
널 바라보네
두근대는 마음 모르게
오늘처럼 내 맘에
하얀 별이 내려와
너의 눈에 두둥실 비치네
널 그려보네
멍하니 물든 하늘에
뒤돌아 보네
혹시나 하는 마음에
오늘처럼 내 맘에
하얀 별이 내려와
너의 눈에 두둥실 내 모습이
매일처럼 그대가
나에게로 다가와
포근한 밤 하늘이 내렸으면
Heartbeat heartbeat
Speeding Up
Heartbeat heartbeat
In My Mind
Heartbeat heartbeat
조금씩 더 커져가네
Heartbeat heartbeat
On And On
Heartbeat heartbeat
In My Mind
Heartbeat heartbeat
너에게 들릴 것 같아
난 꿈을 꾸네
설레는 이 마음 가득히
널 바라보네
두근대는 마음 모르게
오늘처럼 내 맘에
하얀 별이 내려와
너의 눈에 두둥실 내 모습이
매일처럼 그대가
나에게로 다가와
포근한 밤 하늘이 내렸으면
Heartbeat heartbeat
Speeding Up
Heartbeat heartbeat
In My Mind
Heartbeat heartbeat
조금씩 더 커져가네
Heartbeat heartbeat
On And On
Heartbeat heartbeat
In My Mind
Heartbeat heartbeat
너에게 들릴 것 같아
난 꿈을 꾸네
설레는 이 마음 가득히
널 바라보네
두근대는 마음 모르게

From klyrics.net

N u r vy welcome @nonski and @Era Ferawati

15 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Well thats a wrap for the raw. Looking forward to the subs to enjoy their conversations.

2 things that i wanna comment thats not focusing on the cute interactions btwn BS and MH

1. GD i dont thk is that close to BS. While he is imp to her. Shes jus that childhood fren that he sometimes look out for. Point 1 his gf has nvr met BS. Point 2 even knowing BS was upset with him at the hospital he does not call or text to find out more esp since their conversation was unfinished

2. GD cellist gf is not making a good impression to me. She was giving BS twin that eye when he examined her. Then that fon call to him sounded flirtatious. Regardless that GD nt spending enuf tym with her or care for her more, it is so not nice to hit on another guy when u hav a bf yourself. Sorry if im too judgemental on her, just irks me lol

i share the same feeling on GD and BS relationship.  BS might have harbored a one-sided love for GD but she had only been a friend to him.  I think he will start to develop feelings for her during this troubled times.  GD will start to notice her as a woman because of MH.  

regarding GD's girlfriend... it seems like she is flirting with BS twin brother, same as with you @ruzikie and @i.am.bugz.funny

Hi fellow SWDBS fans! It’s my first time to post in this thread but I’ve been lurking here since the start. SWDBS is my most anticipated drama of 2017 because the 3 leads are my ultimate favorite stars! It’s a blessing that in addition to great casts, the drama itself is very interesting. It’s not only romcom but has also supernatural, mystery and thriller themes. It’s like my favorite K-Drama IHYV. What surprised me the most though in a good way is the writing of the characters. Each of them are rare in dramaland esp. Min Hyuk character as a male lead. I have so much to say but Im so sleepy now. Thank you for the live recaps and wonderful pics. This forum makes waiting for new SWDBS episodes bearable. Good night!

9 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

I'm more worried about GD's girlfriend.

So far I noticed that one of the common traits that the victims have... they have long hair.

It seems he specifically chose his victims. I'm not sure why he chose his victims like that ....

Perhaps he got crazily mad due to a heartbreak from his former lover (betrayal maybe)  and he's seeking revenge through women who resembles his ex-girlfriend.

puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for so much spoilers guys!!!  

I've read some of you not liking DBS's mom,  yeah she is materialistic but I think I will like her for OTP reason alone... Like she will make a way for our otp to be together most of the time.  Hahahahah

Out of topic: I haven't seen or heard yet the latest ost but reading heartbeat many times... 2pm's heartbeat is playing on my mind lols

19 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

She irked me since beginning when they met in the restaurant. I found this girl was quite a clinging girlfriend and not fond with Gook Do's job as a detective and police officer. Sorry guys, but i am not fond with his girlfriend. 

18 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

P.S I'm starting to dislike GD's girlfriend because she looks like she's flirting with BS brother ...w/c is not good... like she have a thing for him... my poor boy looks like your lovelife is destined to be doomed forever..

I share the same feelings...and here I was hoping that uri Gook Do -shi does not end up alone. His luscious lips will go to waste...:cry:

12 minutes ago, briseis said:

Episode 4 preview

Lol omg, so in the preview, when DBS was drunk, she said "your butt..I'm going to make it disappear!" and that's when Min Hyuk touches (or more like protect xD) his butt. Then he said "She's really cute" (to translate it literally he said she's really so cute that I could die, something along those lines)

I can't with these two! :lol:

7 minutes ago, reijeanne said:

Hi fellow SWDBS fans! It’s my first time to post in this thread but I’ve been lurking here since the start. SWDBS is my most anticipated drama of 2017 because the 3 leads are my ultimate favorite stars! It’s a blessing that in addition to great casts, the drama itself is very interesting. It’s not only romcom but has also supernatural, mystery and thriller themes. It’s like my favorite K-Drama IHYV. What surprised me the most though in a good way is the writing of the characters. Each of them are rare in dramaland esp. Min Hyuk character as a male lead. I have so much to say but Im so sleepy now. Thank you for the live recaps and wonderful pics. This forum makes waiting for new SWDBS episodes bearable. Good night!

Welcome to the thread :D Glad you can join us!

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sweetie...I do not consider mine live capping at all. Live spazzing & unsolicited comments perhaps :lol:. Thanks to all the others mentioned in your list above. :heart:

Me too @Era Ferawati I'm just expressing the excitement of some scenes :blush: once a while for this drama.  Thanks to the others who were doing seconds by seconds recapping.  

It is fun watching the same thing and sharing the same feeling of some of the scenes (minus the killing ... imagine holding each other's hand)

I got caught up in work and missed account of time and missed this episode..but i watched few YouTube clips and just finished reading recaps. crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif?1292792378 I tried to come as fast possible and missed . now i have to wait till subs come out..crazy-monkey-emoticon-049.gif?1292792391 

@Ainee Etp @triplem @moreenke @briseis @lingx2  @sharreb @jellybellymonster  @Kasmic @supergal99 @Yongzura and all others whom I couldn't mention thank you for recapping live and stills and youtube clips. 

Spoiler

945ec2013bcdc431a17f1f2aacb989f3.png

Spoiler

C6AAbVLVMAAw84s.jpg

C6AAbVLVMAAw84s.jpg

5756b7030c39efe0534711df46c6818a.png

C6AAbVPUsAA1hth.jpg

C6AAbVRVMAE0rW1.jpg

C6AEy9xUYAAXoh2.jpg

ab9b70ad5466cb94ec85285afc382cc7.png

C6AGejsUYAAnb-w.jpg

Spoiler

C6AGhrZU0AE2xdW.jpg

C6AGf1RVAAAmJsw.jpg

C6AGuwNUoAAa8nz.jpg

C6AGv6OVMAEb-ZW.jpg

C6AGzaJUYAAH5yx.jpg

Spoiler

864e33de357c8fda6cbb8e873288a711.png

b3aee6b1371965abfe4bf023c490713a.png

C6ACz4LVAAIOaKj.jpg

C6ACz3sVMAAL2WT.jpg

6588388bdd1e64f5eeeb29f322bd720a.png

378d579b206095cf438d4f86d3b6ad6c.png

79633dd59323f4b419e442789409a57b.png

ffc7f4e63db204050b34f1025d9356de.png

C6AEZ1RU0AMHEuV.jpg

fb9d4f965dbbd2acf01b4b03c4eedeb0.png

5de72f87c0092f48e96b5e14624b0066.png

8dd3a03bf629c67699ae5e5ad4a8540e.png

1d9177540d3815bbe4e9c6bb6632302b.png

C6AGAdoUwAAMl_x.jpg

1ac7098f3b47edc88b42c6d9cf2cf92d.png

4b36fdf4141b457a2a9592507c100b5f.png

8332382d6881d1aabe1a419303b8c83e.png

fa46728793890faf28fc032a7c0be0a3.png

poor guy cant even speak just drool hahaha!

e9a4c1ef892f936fbd2f2d45dd1261a2.png

GD celebrates White day with his girlfriend

Spoiler

497f410da4efc049ca18b0e5b1ba531b.png

61d5903c8718728c7a20efa7151d4dfe.png

BS meets MH family

Spoiler

cb18d30df264f276913ee826fb73a4db.png

4ee5dc5ebc7b8fe341a6012dfcf20b31.png

03a43a42ad9da3eec59eeb060ced3c49.png

357985cd40e7206ed728f8ce97200af5.png

90f371c659a70ab6dbf660e7a26b8428.png

C6AJol9VAAAzaHb.jpg

C6AJomEU0AEtDxG.jpg

C6AJomNU0AAyzwT.jpg

C6AJ_t7UYAAC7__.jpg

C6AKwalU4AAn0M9.jpg

2927beb9192385c5eeccb9163d3b0e3e.png

0ec17beba777989893319ab30662e2e5.png

cb18d30df264f276913ee826fb73a4db.png

e4db67598f29ae2d3694c5f8b5d580ad.png

C6ALN4sU8AQScA4.jpg

K

Killer strikes again of a girl at a girls night out. He pretends to be her designated driver and kidnaps her away ...LAGS She runs out of the car and BS is walking home in the rain. The girl screams as the killer approaches her to struck her. BS hears it and drops everything ENDS

Spoiler

68f2f773f21e962c2d8a53f8f6004942.png

10b374027a525ec0abe6ba16b8eb7051.png

Archived