[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH drives BS home but no in front of her door. she tolds him it ok, she want to cool down a bit because she had a stressful day and in he rmind she thinks she is stress because of him. BS mom sees them coming together and talk to her daughter. She also tolds he to pretty up, to look at her, even if she's old she still wears heels ! BS and her mom goes to the convenience store together. Without knowing it seems the person before them was the culprit who kidnapp a woman. The culprit goes to his car and wear his weird mask.

Do family dinner time

2 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

BS is finding out the culprit on them. She thinks MH's dad is the culprit.

I'm more suspicious on the strepmom or the second halfbro

I thk all of them are capable at diff levels. Some may hav the thought but not d guts. Thn stil too early to know

I thk GD gf has a crush on Dr Do. She calls him on the fon.. So odddd...

BS family is eating. Her dad ask her if her boss didn't do anything weird then the mom reprimand him. Then the dad ask if it's sure he's gay. BS says 100% and that she thinks MH is into GD. Her mom told her to still don't give up ! Then GD girlfriend call BG. The mom ask why, then the mom tells BG to don't get close to that girl and tells her daughter to do well with her both.

It's raining. The ballerina woke up in the car and tries to run away from the killer, just as BS is walking in her neighbourhood. She heard the ballerina's scream and turns around.

THE END

(I don't think BS sees the victim from where she stands)

Looks like another kidnap is going to happen with the baddie coming in as substitute driver for another gal.

And BS mum is incorrigible - I think she's dying to marry off BS to MH

looks like they are pushing the love line btwn BK & cellist girl quite fast eh- with her calling him & all ..

omo! BS hears the scream of the victim. 

Omg what a cliffhanger. Same one we sees on the trailer 

Lady gets attack aft she dashed out of car 

BS walking in the rain. She lets her umbrella drop. Then the beverage drops too 

Tomorro looks like fun ep. Though BS path once again crossed with d kiler

The culprit with a weird mask on is kidnapping the ballerina dancer...

BS went out to bought something. It's raining. The culprit killed the ballerina dancer, BS is in the rain, she let go of her umbrella and the drinks she bought. We don't know what she saw. END !

Preview. Sorry it went to fast for me to explain it, lol ! But it looks supe rpromising ! MH will fall more for BS. 

Just now, jellybellymonster said:

The bullies totally worship BS now.

The preview shows MH crossdressing. Also where he gets shot.

Oh my gosh :lol: I can't believe we're getting Ahn Min Sook already haha! The preview might be deceiving us though...

But it seems like from episode 4 preview, DBS is going to be in more and more danger because of the killer... :wacko:

Archived