[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Hi this is my first time posting here. I'm so obsessed with this drama that I need to log in this forum to talk :wub:

The last 2 episodes have been an emotion roller coaster with so much fluff. The ways Bo Gum look at Yoo Jung just melt my heart all the time. Their chemistry is so amazing that makes my heart flutter crazily and I feel like a teenager watching K-Drama again :sweatingbullets:

I've just read somewhere that according to the original story, Lee Young jeonha was gonna marry Hayeon and Raon gonna leave the palace. The corrupted officials kept harming Lee Young using their power. While Hayeon, after finding out about Lee Young & Raon's love affair, she attempted to poison the Crown Prince that he almost died. At the end, Lee Young decided to leave the palace with Ra On to live a normal life, give birth to 2 kids.

I didn't like the novel's ending much because I feel that Lee Young is such a strong character with a righteous political vision, a witty mind and a developing power control. It'd be a huge waste to let this character be taken down at the end. I wish to see how he fights for his power and re-builds his kingdom to become a worthy King. Of course he would have to sacrifice his love for Ra On at some points but I hope they make it together at the end. Also, I have a feeling that Ra On's father's team was the reason why Lee Young's mother died. When Lee Young finds out abt Ra On's real identity and knows the truth abt his mother's death, it's gonna be a helle tension and vengeance between Lee Young and Ra On. The conflict between romance and filial peity, between Love and Nation's responsibility. All these make me so excited to see the next episodes. 

Sorry for talking a little bit too much abt the ending cuz the Ep9 Preview just made me feel uneasy abt the story development :) 

Yeah we can get many spoiler because this drama is based on novel. Yeah, if this drama really is based from that novel, that means happy ending. Maybe you can search from wiki about the history of him. After you read the real history, you will know why the ending from the novel is really the best ending for this drama...

I'm also looking forward for episode 9. Kim Hyung will more protective towards Ra On because she's important person, someone will hunt her if the know the real identity of Ra On. But next week we also see LY and RO 1st struggle to be couple after tonight confession. Bad love that happened between them isn't about love man and man, but now love between ordinary girl with crown prince. Okay when RO's secret open up, that bad love maybe turn worse to be love between traitor's daughter and crown prince. Hhhhhhhhmmmmm, why suddenly I remember Jang Geum drama now???

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, shirley said:

In fact in the novel...version he found out much earlier but nevertheless haha the thrill of romance is still there ... His discovery of her which Lead to that last esp 7 kiss ....I suspected as much when that simle of his watched as she anticipated the kiss with closed eye lids.. But it was beautiful to let him see her in the dress with him love letter in hand lol it was her love letter that create the encounter between them 

though it will be much fun to see him locked in the knowledge of forbidden love hahaa somehow that so sinful exciting but torment for heart ... His graze is too full of love ..

must be the lure of full moon ..to make one lose sense and place the person in heart till you never want to part ... Braclet that bond to eternity like the red thread of destiny ....their love has such a sweetness but yet gentle sorrow pulling at heart wondering if they will be trapped in the palace or will they be able to create the world where you can freely love ...sometimes the crown prince has such loneliness ...alone in thoughts with enemies around ..his yearning for his mother .. Now that empty heart is filled up with the woman he loved..love the way he simile so uncontrollably at her not even knowing she is her...and that she has such a shine when near him ...hope they stay this way 

Can you please tell us how does the prince finds out that Ra On is a girl in the novel?

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Jillia said:

When Lee Yeong is more interested in watching his female eunuch helping him getting dressed than listening to Eunuch Jang :wub:

Hide contents

My interpretation for Lee Yeong's heart-melting intense stare would be -- "Hmm, I'd rather be undressed by you, my mungmunga." ;) Ohoho! What a naughty CP we have! :P Or, it could just be me going overboard with my thoughts! :phew: :lol:

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

R you perhaps being annoyed with Hayeon? Glad if you did, cause i also feel the same, im not sure why she's annoys so much, since she keeps bothering CP, especially during that fight with Byung yoon, 

eventually she gets rejected many times :sweatingbullets:

No... not annoyed. Just there are times when I want to smack her in the face and sweetly tell her, "Kkojo." especially when she pays another visit to see the CP again.

Not annoyed at all. . but there are times when I sooooo want her to witness with her own eyes how happy CP is when he's flirting with his lovely eunuch, so she'll understand that Seja's heart is out of her reach and she'll appear no more.

Totally not annoyed by her. Just there are moments when I so want to reach my tootbrush, pointing it at her and spell "Wingardium Leviooooosa!"..

hehhehehhe.. so not annoyed. Not at all. Not at all.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Yeah we can get many spoiler because this drama is based on novel. Yeah, if this drama really is based from that novel, that means happy ending. Maybe you can search from wiki about the history of him. After you read the real history, you will know why the ending from the novel is really the best ending for this drama...

I'm also looking forward for episode 9. Kim Hyung will more protective towards Ra On because she's important person, someone will hunt her if the know the real identity of Ra On. But next week we also see LY and RO 1st struggle to be couple after tonight confession. Bad love that happened between them isn't about love man and man, but now love between ordinary girl with crown prince. Okay when RO's secret open up, that bad love maybe turn worse to be love between traitor's daughter and crown prince. Hhhhhhhhmmmmm, why suddenly I remember Jang Geum drama now???

I know the novel's ending was a HE for Lee Young and Ra On but I personally find it a bit underwhelming if the Crown Prince gave up his power and leave his Kingdom to the hands of corrupted power. Or maybe because I havent read the whole novel yet to understand the ending thoroughly Anyway, that's just my personal feeling. I hope the drama would never ever end like the history tho :D

MDBC reminds me of Moon Sun + Sungkyungkwan Scandal. I hope it wont be as sad as Moon Sun tho :( 

Edited by Phuong Dinh
  • Like 12

15 minutes ago, kammiya said:

Can you please tell us how does the prince finds out that Ra On is a girl in the novel?

If I rem correctly. The novel took the pavilion scene together with the latern scene ... He know the moment he see her in that noble lady dress  ( actually Lord Kim make her dress in it ) but prince kept silent about he know it lol and only when returned to palace ..he laughed out loud in room alone and contemplating how to punish her for daring to keep this secret from him lol but of course in a naughty way

He even help her abit when she was late to return to palace but she didn't know abt it silly gal thought it was her luck that record show lady name so she can pass the guards in her lady dress  lollll she even feel sorry for the lady whose name she has taken to be able to pass ... The next morning. Crown prince asked someone to check if this court lady returned 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I know the novel's ending was a HE for Lee Young and Ra On but I personally find it a bit underwhelming if the Crown Prince gave up his power and leave his Kingdom to the hands of corrupted power. Anyway, that's just my personal feeling. I hope the drama would never ever end like the history tho :D

Anyway, MDBC reminds me of Moon Sun + Sungkyungkwan Scandal. I hope it wont be as sad as Moon Sun tho :( 

Yeah about that corrupted palace official also make me mad. Why he must leave all just for Ra On? Maybe he can try t correct the condition. But yeah as we read the history, even his own child also could not be the true king. So that's why I'm looking forward how they make this drama fits to their own history. Have twins baby in joseon era also daebak, because as I ever watched in different drama, twins baby means dissaster, that's why parents should choose one to keep. Correct me if Im wrong yah...

I also dont want this turn to be as sad as Moon Sun nor Empress Ki. But I hope this drama can reach more that 30%, can get more success than The Moon and The Sun. :) 

• Like 13

Even though i mentioned last saturday that i'm not going to post in this thread anymore (because my wish for CP and RO becomes hatred for HY as quoted by someone).. but i saw 1 of you 'pointing' a gun at HY, my wish are definitely mild, haha.  So i'm going to continue to protect and be bias.. anyone who come between my OTP (CP and RO), i'm not going to give face anymore. If you want to call me names go ahead, i will not give in anymore.. 

Regarding the unavoidable wedding that most of us really HATED, can we have our loyal CP bodyguard BY to do a bride switch? Change HY to RO... will my wish come true?  

• Like 16

17 hours ago, aileens said:

So, Is it normal for an actor like Park Bo gum to ask Kim yoo jung to go a trip with him while they where holding hands and she promised him as well. maybe you are right, it is a friendship, nothing more,

@Niki-Forever  

Please do not make this more than it is.   I think, as aileens,  PBG is a nice person.  But is there a problem if he adores her and is proud of her.  I am sure he looks at her as a little sister, whom he adores and is proud of.  I am sure you are just asking the question and mean nothing negative by it; however, we have to be careful about what we write, because negative words hurt, and we "adore" these actors enough not to, unwittingly, start any rumors.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Hi this is my first time posting here. I'm so obsessed with this drama that I need to log in this forum to talk :wub: Just a small gif to say hello :)

tumblr_odfl9iHIZ01utr26co3_r1_400.gif

The last 2 episodes have been an emotion roller coaster with so much fluff. The ways Bo Gum look at Yoo Jung just melt my heart all the time. Their chemistry is so amazing that makes my heart flutter crazily and I feel like a teenager watching K-Drama again :sweatingbullets:

I've just read somewhere that according to the original story, Lee Young jeonha was gonna marry Hayeon and Raon gonna leave the palace. The corrupted officials kept harming Lee Young using their power. While Hayeon, after finding out about Lee Young & Raon's love affair, she attempted to poison the Crown Prince that he almost died. At the end, Lee Young decided to leave the palace with Ra On to live a normal life, give birth to 2 kids.

I didn't like the novel's ending much because I feel that Lee Young is such a strong character with a righteous political vision, a witty mind and a developing power control. It'd be a huge waste to let this character be taken down at the end. I wish to see how he fights for his power and re-builds his kingdom to become a worthy King. Of course he would have to sacrifice his love for Ra On at some points but I hope they make it together at the end. Also, I have a feeling that Ra On's father's team was the reason why Lee Young's mother died. When Lee Young finds out abt Ra On's real identity and knows the truth abt his mother's death, it's gonna be a helle tension and vengeance between Lee Young and Ra On. The conflict between romance and filial peity, between Love and Nation's responsibility. All these make me so excited to see the next episodes. 

Sorry for talking a little bit too much abt the ending cuz the Ep9 Preview just made me feel uneasy abt the story development 

That's what I'm affraid the most too. Just imagine CP will have to hate RO allready frightened me. I don't even care about the CP & HY arrange marriage as long as they show the scene when CP & RO create the twins :w00t: :w00t:. Ok I must keep repeating my byoentae hypnotized therapy hmm....nom...nom...nom...hong...sam...nom :phew:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

@Niki-Forever  

Please do not make this more than it is.   I think, as aileens,  PBG is a nice person.  But is there a problem if he adores her and is proud of her.  I am sure he looks at her as a little sister, whom he adores and is proud of.  I am sure you are just asking the question and mean nothing negative by it; however, we have to be careful about what we write, because negative words hurt, and we "adore" these actors enough not to, unwittingly, start any rumors.

I personally want to ship Bo Gum and Yoo Jung but knowing that Yoo Jung is still underage and Bo Gum is really nice and sweet to every one, especially his co-stars, I'm gonna keep my shipping on screen only. Bo Gum adores Yoo Jung indeed and Yoo Jung looks very happy and comfortable around him - This is a great thing since their off screen interaction will help their on-screen romance a lot :) 

Anything like romance - I don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Bo Gum & Yoo Jung's real life relationship. If they have another project in the future, I'll prolly ship them :) But now, keep it sweet and fluffy since Yoo Jung is still a baby in my eyes ^ ^ 

Edited by Phuong Dinh
  • Like 18