Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

My main issue is that the plot is so boring that I won't be able to continue past ep 1. Started on ep 2 but kept dozing off...

I have a problem with Korean romantic comedies. Very few have a good plot. I watch the whole drama if I like the couple (and usually I do like them) but why the writing is so weak? I don`t expect something deep in romantic comedies but I can`t stand how they are showing the romance in kdramas. It is so silly! Come on! Some of the actors are late 30s and 40s. I try really hard to tolerate it/ or ignore the foolishness. I want romance.  :surprisedwut:

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I shouldn't read the synopsis then before I start the drama.

Try it. Probably you`ll guessed it too. 😃  But I think it is a good show. The problem is that I was a little too curious and I looked for validation.  

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Btw, has anyone been following the Blake Lively / "It Ends With Us" movie controversy? Clips of interviews and commentaries keep popping up on my IG feed. Here, explained:

https://www.today.com/popculture/blake-lively-interview-controversy-it-ends-with-us-rcna166737

Hii Eonni

I was thinking why no one is discussing abt it in the forum.

Finally you bought it.

tusareve-best.gif

Like someone said on instagram :

Two years ago if anyone were to say me that Ryan and Blake are so n so

I wont believe them !

I echo her !!!

Quote : "Losing respect for Blake and Ryan was not in my 2024 bingo card"

UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN HER AND HER HUSBAND'S ATTITUDE AND WAY OF PROMOTING "IT END WITH US".

She is so tone deaf 

I "liked" her alot

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Question. Who is watching:

1) Perfect Family?

2) Snow White Must Die (Black Out)?

3) Love Next Door with Jung Hae In oppa?

4) Romance in the House with Ji Jin Hee?

5) DNA Lover with Siwon?

1. Dropped like a hot potato

2. To watch list

3. Something is lacking - the drama isnt pulling me towards it as i thought it would.

4. Watched first 2 eps, and dropped like a hot potato

5. Wanna watch it this weekend

The only drama am enjoying at the moment is -

Good Partner

There was another drama -Bad Memory Eraser 

First ep was daebak and then it went downhill the characters sucks but still am watching though to see Jaejong Oppa

Kim-Jaejoong-3-515506232.png

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Btw, wonder if I can find her outfit anywhere? Would make a cool Halloween party costume

I'm "fascinated" why her for the Olympics.

Tired... a month or so more of the scorching summer.

Grilled-Chicken-Pizza-with-Mozzarella-Ro

ctto

Italian-Sausage-Sandwiches-09.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

18 hours ago, partyon said:

The Rolling Stones award -

"for the ability to keep licking consistently since 2018"

tongue licking GIF

that's one super moist award lol

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Btw, wonder if I can find her outfit anywhere? Would make a cool Halloween party costume :joy:

Kangaroo GIF by Nat Geo Wild

@MayanEcho i'm having olive bagel right now.. super love olives!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHtsAnwN5VoxgD775Fqv1

cr.: owner

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

54 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that's one super moist award lol

Duck Dynasty Lol GIF by DefyTV

@sadthe1st💖

Overhead view of a purple lavender lemonade float in a tall glass with lemon wedge garnish, dried lavender, and striped straw, with lavender and a second drink in the background and recipe title at top

----

two baby chicks holding themselves

====

adding

nom nom nom ! ^__^ we went to a food truck festival today and everything was so yum

Spoiler

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon  yeah i did It. 

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

@larus  when i watched Snow White must die. I was feeling that this feel familiar. 
there is a book of same name. I have read it. Now wonder it felt familiar.

@partyon  the synopsis is really revealing. But also I think after watching the first episode you will guess the culprit.  I just want to see how this will all play out. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

On 8/16/2024 at 6:29 PM, rocat said:

You pickle it? I’ve never seen anyone pickling bittergourd. Interesting! You pickle just that or with other veggies too? Recipe, pretty please!

@rocat  I pickled it just that.   :heart2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Soompi-Memebrs-Banner.jpg

+2-2=0 Award Show day 7 :coolshades:It's been a week already.

DAY 7

@Ameera Ali The Photographic Memory Award

Spoiler

The Photographic Memory award -

"for having a brain that will remember which episode and time stamp abs appeared in regardless of how old the drama is (bonus: will work for all dead fish kisses as well)"

8.jpg

@Ernie  The Best Subtracter Award

Spoiler

The Best Subtracter award -

"for always helping Team Subtract win"

25.jpg

@sweetroad  The Why Fix Something That Ain't Broken Award

Spoiler

The Why Fix Something That Ain't Broken award -

"for when you've found the perfect drama that you can rewatch a million times and STILL have chingus who want to listen to you talk about it"

19.jpg

Congrats to all of our winners! :dorakiss:

tagging:

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @kokodus @Dhakra @gm4queen @confusedheart @agenth @Thong Thin @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @partyon @willenette @liyahsbutterfly @Ameera Ali @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002 @SilverDawn @rocher22 @rocat @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Ernie 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, WeunXK said:

💖

looks refreshing!!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

The Photographic Memory Award

@Ameera Ali name ur current best oppa and we can try have nutella all over his abs for u..

buns_2012_MEX_Ukraine-copie.jpg

cwdg4g6vj1n61.jpg

+2

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu (mini tagging @Dhakra as I don't know if he knows Bigbang).

This is an interesting article.

BIGBANG’s T.O.P Allegedly Blocks Fans On Instagram For Tagging Him In Group Photos

170-2024-08-19T215109.233.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bigbang-top-blocks-fans-instagram-after-tag-in-anniversary-photos/

Dude seems to be so done with BB. Wonder what happened between them. We know that BB never was very close personally - they always defined their relationship as business like (not based on friendship). TOP got into his scandal in 2019 and Seungri into his a few years later.

TOP was the only one who really threw Seungri under the bus (if I remember correctly) and didn't hide his disdain for his former band member. I know Daesung disliked Seungri from the start but it seems that TOP was pretty okay with him during their career. Only later have I read that TOP didn't like him ever either.

Still, it would be nice to know what happened there. Am looking forward to seeing him in Squid Game season 2, and I hope that k-netz will already let go of his drug scandal so that we could see him in more movies and dramas.

1688012639-20230629-top.jpg

@4evrkdrama @WeunXK @larus Police confirms Yoongi will go in for questioning this week.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/seoul-police-confirms-sugas-questioning-will-be-held-this-week-debate-arises-over-whether-or-not-idols-scooter-had-a-proper-license-plate

All I can say is that you guys need to take k-netz comments with a pinch of salt. Some websites are only translating the most negative comments and leaving out the comments with a huge outpouring of support.

Also, Samsung Germany posted this and then deleted it. :confused:

Fans-are-outraged-by-the-Samsung-social-

Where's @sweetroad anyway?

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

definitely perfect model for Bodyfriend, since your body is😮‍💨👌❤️‍🔥please drop your exercise list for juicy peachy 🍑, jebal!😝(lol buttmin🤭)

hUxc-D.gif

https://youtu.be/UBRtkpM5V0k

i'm living for this love square between jehoon, kyohwan, jeongmin, and haein🤣

Spoiler

cr. twitter

the usual in kdrama scene

#love next door from only love is not fate

----

13 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

looks refreshing!!

🫶 Morning Breakfast Meal 🤩

bbd04eed444208ccae16bf5a164a01fc88ae637f.jpg

===

4 hours ago, partyon said:

All I can say is that you guys need to take k-netz comments with a pinch of salt. Some websites are only translating the most negative comments and leaving out the comments with a huge outpouring of support.

@partyon:approves:350

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

the usual in kdrama scene

The whole plot in that drama is recycled, chingu. It's like a copy of Welcome to Samdalri. :kicks:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

22 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @larus @Lmangla @rocher22 @Dhakra Did you do what I asked you to do....?

I did it. But Im having some issues with my account @rocher22. I reported it to the admin.

Im @newrocher22 for now...:D

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am looking forward to seeing him in Squid Game season 2, and I hope that k-netz will already let go of his drug scandal so that we could see him in more movies and dramas.

same...

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9Mo29HIK7F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

11 minutes ago, newrocher22 said:

I did it. But Im having some issues with my account @rocher22. I reported it to the admin.

:scream:

and

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

and

:scream: again....

Chingu, what kind of issues are you having with @rocher22? :scream:

1) Are you unable to logon into it?

2) Was it hacked?

3) Are you not able to react or post with it?

4) When did the issues start?

And how did you report it to Admin? When did you report it? Please give us the details so that we can help you out!

re: @gm4queen @liyahsbutterfly

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Chingu, what kind of issues are you having with @rocher22? And how did you report it to Admin? When did you report it? Please give us the details so that we can help you out!

Yes, I am having the same question for @newrocher22 in this case. Chingu, how did you contact Admin after all? Through Soompi Help Desk?? Or did you send him a direct message? Please let us moderators know your problem with the other account! May be we can help you with it!!! :cutekitty:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon @gm4queen 

I had a notification that I should update my email and that my email is blocked.

I tried changing my email but in the process I logged out.

Now I cannot access the account as it is telling me wrong password.

And password recoveries are not being sent to my email.

I have access to my email.

So now Im basically  locked out.

I wrote to the admin through the contact from here on the webpage. 

Edited by newrocher22

@newrocher22 This is very strange... You got a notification that you should update your email...?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

This sounds a bit suspicious. When did this happen? Because I can see that you have read the PM yesterday that I sent to you. And also 2 hours ago. Were you still able to at that point access your account?

Am just wanting to make sure that no one else has taken over your account... :grimace:

Am assuming that you have checked your emails that you have gotten from the forum to see if any strange locations have logged into your account?

Did you contact Admin through this website?

https://support.soompi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It might take some time to get help, but they'll eventually get to you. Hold tight!

:smooches3:

If nothing happens in a week, let me know, okay? :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1