Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@larus Looks like you and I predicted this piece of news correctly.

BREAKING

Han So Hee & Ryu Joon Yeol officially break up 2 weeks after going public with relationship

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/han-so-hee-ryu-joon-yeol-officially-break-up-2-weeks-after-going-public-with-relationship

Looks HSH took the blame for it ....

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/han-so-hees-label-releases-official-statement-on-breakup-with-ryu-joon-yeol

"Han So Hee has made herself and the public suffer due to her personal feelings. The way she communicated was not right. She is sorry. She will receive whatever criticism. Additionally, our responsibility is big for not being able to care after our actor as her agency. The company failed in its role as a nest. We are reflecting. It's very late, but we are attempting to correct it from here on out. We hope you look over her kindly. She will return healthy."

@4evrkdrama @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali @rocat 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952939nek9e3c9336azi68

17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chai means tea and so when you say chai tea, you are just saying tea in 2 different languages (hindi and english).

This is true. For example in Central Asian countries, tea is called chai as well. It's just any kind of tea really - it won't contain milk though normally. They will drink their small bowls of black tea throughout the meal - maybe drinking a glass or two of vodka if they have guests.

You'll normally sit on the floor. All the food will be laid out in the middle from the start of the meal. There will be plenty, trust me! :D No way will you go home hungry. Or sober. :D

1b66a5fa-e7ef-4d8e-a1ff-4f61eb7a3452.jpg

17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

not really a coffee expert @partyon @rocat but I did get my fortune read in coffee cup many many many years ago. it was certainly interesting experience. 

What was your fortune, sweetie? :kiss_wink: Let me guess:

jane-russell-24-gif.gif

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

WHAAAAATTTTT??? BIBI's acting was like her appearance, absolutely flawless!

Dongsaeng, not to be rude, but you seem a bit biased here.... :D I am liking Hide. Ep 2 really upped the story. Am so intrigued.

13 hours ago, sweetroad said:

You guys. Sometimes the Windows95 song pops into my head and I CANNOT GET IT OUT.

This is extremely concerning, chingu.... :D  Welcome back anyway! :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I don't either; not really a fan of the flavour. it tastes better during monsoon season though. 

It gives aroma, I agree, but ginger tea over cardamom tea anytime 😊

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Wut…kekekeke….they taste better if cooked with something- like briyani! I don’t like cardamom tea though.

I was visiting someone's home, and that was also the first time I had biryani. I still remember how delicious that biryani. ☺️

That cardamom was awful when I bit it! 😂

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Looks HSH took the blame for it ....

She had put on her big girl pants... when it matters anyway. Can't say the same to the now ex.

She should learn the value of being silent though. 😬

It's a deal breaker when the one who's supposed to back you up remains mum and refuses to help clear things up.

At first I've thought of it as being a gentleman who'd rather be silent than say something that will inevitably be construed as badmouthing the ex. However, when he and his agency couldn't even come clean with the true timeline of the previous break-up, it was time to cut him loose.

• Like 2
  • Blob 8

@larus Looks like you and I predicted this piece of news correctly.

BREAKING

Han So Hee & Ryu Joon Yeol officially break up 2 weeks after going public with relationship

Couldn’t even give us 16 episodes of drama , they break up after two week 🤣
But good for her finally she see , she doesn’t deserve a guy who can't even defend her, and probably two timed her and hyeri :phew: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

55 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

However, when he and his agency couldn't even come clean with the true timeline of the previous break-up, it was time to cut him loose.

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

But good for her finally she see , she doesn’t deserve a guy who can't even defend her, and probably two timed her and hyeri :phew: 

It's funny that both of you ladies thought she was the one who broke off with him. My immediate thought was that he dumped her for all the excess drama she was into.

And let's be fair. He was with his ex for 7-8 years. Even though they're not together anymore, most men wouldn't throw their recent ex under the bus nor would they approve of their new fling to harass their ex. He would still have some sense of duty to his previous relationship and partner.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he was the one who broke it off with her first. Men just don't care for women who do drama.

What do the rest of you think ? Who dumped whom? @larus @rocat @Lmangla @4evrkdrama 

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9bkkKKqTmpag3qHDjVaa

6702a70d5e6ba2bafd76dca0e09e2d5b.jpg

23 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

He's wearing an apron shirt under that jacket for sure, no? 😆

Meme with an apron shirt and Xiao Zhan's jacket with a hole...the pics can be used in many ways...

for example...:D

I once tried Arabic coffee with the aroma of hazelnuts..the smell was fragrance and comforting.

In a moment the smell transported me to the streets of an old Arab bazaar.

Although I think it was because I was reading the book ''Samarkand'' at the time. :D

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Anyone else here make it through Doctor Slump? @Ameera Ali? I just finished it this morning. It was OK overall but they packed it with so many drawn-out unsubstantial (silly) scenes. It would have been better if they'd shortened the show, or put in more plot.

But these two were constantly cute:

BB1k4Jea.img?w=768&h=432&m=6&x=694&y=174

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

What do the rest of you think ? Who dumped whom? @larus @rocat @Lmangla @4evrkdrama 

I don’t know…but I think that guy is a real piece of work. 

Han So Hee should have known better than to get all impulsive in her circle, and with knetz, she is not going to win no matter what truth there is. Knetz will come up with a version, pass judgement and she’s just there to receive the edict.

You can’t expect the crazies to listen nor be logical. Losing her endorsements because of a wimp who got her in the cat fight in the first place isn’t worth it. Who knows, he actually might just be two-timing. 

Hawaii can lull one into a false sense of security with the soothing mele/hula and Waikiki beach walks. :D I hope they were happy in the few weeks they spent together in their Polynesian fling.

38 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

nyone else here make it through Doctor Slump?

I really wanted to but couldn’t precisely because of the unnecessary scenes you mentioned :lol: Those two were likable but didn’t sizzle. 

50 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

a moment the smell transported me to the streets of an old Arab bazaar.

Although I think it was because I was reading the book ''Samarkand'' at the time. 

Books and coffee are a perfect pair! Good book but quite philosophical :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Nah, I'm pretty sure he was the one who broke it off with her first. Men just don't care for women who do drama.

Who broke up first doesn't matter anymore 😅 The next drama battle would be between the new ex-lovers. She's humiliated and angry, and definitely won't take this lying down. 

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Meme with an apron shirt and Xiao Zhan's jacket with a hole...the pics can be used in many ways...

img.gif

ctto

×××××÷÷÷÷÷×××××

Happy Saturday!

Final-1-1.jpg

ctto

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

18 minutes ago, rocat said:

I really wanted to but couldn’t precisely because of the unnecessary scenes you mentioned :lol: Those two were likable but didn’t sizzle. 

Yeah, I had to FF through those a lot. Just watch the last 15 minutes of Episode 16 and you'll find out everything. :D

Encourage You Can Do It GIF by Netflix Korea

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

wow , Wouldn’t be surprised , look like she is , she posted this   😂

zmWuepE.jpeg

+2

• LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT: Scrap That Ending - My OTP Should Have Ended Up Together (instead)!

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Which kdramas ended up with the "wrong" couple in the end? Why should YOUR OTP have gotten a happy ending instead?

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Your Event Organizers

• Blob 7

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Looks like you and I predicted this piece of news correctly.

BREAKING

That was fast. 😅  It was predictable. It seems that she was obsessed with the thought that she was/wasn`t "a transit love". She was not well mentally, there was a lot of stress and she has quite a temper. She should have distanced herself from the media but she kept reading the comments and responding her point of view.  I hope she will move on. Maybe he was not the right man for her either.

I read that they will be doing a drama together. I wonder if one of them will reject the offer now. Real life can beat the telenovela. 😉

5 hours ago, partyon said:

What do the rest of you think ? Who dumped whom?

Does this matter? 😅 I think she brought unecesarry drama to the whole situation because of her insecurities. As I said, I have no doubt that she started dating him after he broke up with Hyeri. I also think that it was not a cristal clear broke up. Maybe Hyeri thought they will go back togheter but he moved on quickly starting another relationship.

I think Han So Hee initiated the break up but he was not pleased with the whole situation either, maybe tired with the whole drama. I find Soo Hee to be very stubborn, with a lot of ego that come from an emotional place, a passionate woman, a direct but also an impulsive woman. I don`t know if they were compatible.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

e90058ab6eb1b79592cb5b538a89f2f0748fe23b.gifv

23 hours ago, sweetroad said:

I am finally here! Had to whirlwind travel again this past week and then work right away and it wiped me out a few days.

Korean Drama Smile GIF by The Swoon

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I prefer ginger tea and it is something we have all year around. ginger is all good for the throat and clears your system. 

Spoiler

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9j-qAYOjpyJ1678BIsnNag_fGuyB-VWyrOiN2iNGbN99sEYbVPonhENWfbZaGVklglvgaGjXoSctQ8bBD2bMeTWDReQ3mzEBI8FGQvQsfu8kEq65X06yLVE8:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

How are you doing, by the way?? Did you have a good time on Good Friday?? Done preparing for Easter Sunday? Hope you will have a great time ahead! :piggydance:

@gm4queen😇:issohappy:

11 hours ago, partyon said:
BREAKING

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali @partyonHow quick his agency confirmed the break up. They’re silent this whole time but as soon as break up news went out they confirm like The Flash.🤣it’s pretty obvious he’d break up w/ her after he refused to come out & defend the relationship. He wasn’t that into her.:kicks:

8 hours ago, rocat said:

Hawaii can lull one into a false sense of security with the soothing mele/hula and Waikiki beach walks. :D I hope they were happy in the few weeks they spent together in their Polynesian fling.

@rocatyes chingu agree with you:thumbsup:

• Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, kingpin said:

@Ameera Ali @partyonHow quick his agency confirmed the break up.

I read somewhere he had backlash from fans in event he attended , no wonder he run to announce the breakup 😁

At this rate  , probably relationship lasted 7 days , other 7 day she was fighting with herself online 😂

+2

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

I think she brought unecesarry drama to the whole situation because of her insecurities. As I said, I have no doubt that she started dating him after he broke up with Hyeri. I also think that it was not a cristal clear broke up. Maybe Hyeri thought they will go back togheter but he moved on quickly starting another relationship.

I agree. She looked very unhinged and a bit cray cray.... :grimace: Not a good look for anyone, regardless if you're a celebrity or not.

Here are k-netz comments:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/03/han-so-hee-and-ryu-jun-yeol-end-their.html

58 minutes ago, kingpin said:

it’s pretty obvious he’d break up w/ her after he refused to come out & defend the relationship. He wasn’t that into her.

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

At this rate  , probably relationship lasted 7 days , other 7 day she was fighting with herself online 😂

Well at least we got to eat popcorn while enjoying the show. :D

Bird Popcorn GIF

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well at least we got to eat popcorn while enjoying the show. :D

ruined replay 1988 for us , I can’t see him like before lovely SML :joy:

IMG-4869.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

ruined replay 1988 for us , I can’t see him like before lovely SML :joy:

Remember that he didn't get the girl in the end.... Am talking about the drama :joy:

I had to include it in my latest event :joy: Riding on the wings of the scandal - promotion at its best.

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@rocat @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @kingpin @larus This drama is just neverending... :unamused:

Apparently her agency had to "force her" to take down some of the posts:

[theqoo] HAN SOHEE'S AGENCY WAS THE ONE PERSUADING HER TO DELETE THE NICOLE KIDMAN MEME ON THE 31ST (pannchoa.com)

Even k-netz feel sorry for the agency:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/han-sohee-9ato-entertainment-management-damage-control-korean-reactions/

Work From Home Kids GIF by MOODMAN

This source close to the couple saying that there was discord between them and that's why they broke up. Is anyone actually shocked ? :D

[theqoo] RYU JUNYEOL & HAN SOHEE'S BREAKUP... CLOSE RELATIVE "THERE WAS DISCORD BETWEEN THEM" (pannchoa.com)

Okay, this article made me side eye her a bit if it is true....

[instiz] HAN SOHEE WHO ISN'T CLOSING HER COMMENT SECTION DESPITE HOW BAD THE COMMENTS ARE AGAINST HYERI (pannchoa.com)

According to comments on this article, apparently she was deleting negative comments about herself in the comment section but leaving up negative comments about Hyeri.

If she was mad, she should have been directing it at her boyfriend - not at his ex-gf.

No wonder people are calling her immature in all these posts...

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

In any case, we need something else to talk about. This scandal has been going on long enough. :grimace:

Happy Easter to everyone celebrating it! 💖

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b8u8xjaunmcjjh4lhe

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1