Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I like all the FENDI Factory scenes...💙

Meme and Xiao Zhan both have sunny smiles, have you noticed? 😍

1 hour ago, partyon said:

In some countries in the ME, the coffee is even MORE expensive.

True. Even that previously 2dh McDonald's coffee is now 8dh. 😬 You'd have much more luck finding lesser priced tea here than coffee.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Isn't enough they stole our handbag, now earring too

didn't steal your LDW oppa's purse. It was LMH's purse. Did you notice it was a Fendi - your LMH oppa's preferred purse brand?

LMH and Meme are both brand ambassadors of FENDI 😆

img.gif

ctto

He's not wearing ear cuffs the next day for his other endorsement press con 🫠

GJkoCowbMAA_hxI?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

On 3/24/2024 at 1:06 PM, partyon said:

Dongsaeng @Dhakra am assuming you already watched it? It's your noona

Yeah, I know, but...when I watched the trailers, it didn't really connect with me. Something feels off, I also don't know the original. Based on what I have read so far there are already some plotholes and her acting is comparatively weak. 
I think I will sit out this one and wait for another drama. 

+2

• Shocked 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

less than one cup of coffee in my country

Local coffee in the hawker centres is about $2 currently, but the prices have gone up from before - used to be $1.50 for awhile. Same with the sets in Ya Kun - prices hv shot up with the third wave coffee culture here, catching up to the prices in Europe/US/ME. For non-specialty coffee, that’s a bit much cos local coffee is supposed to be accessible to the masses. Hence the gripe.

13 hours ago, partyon said:

nother shop

Yes, in Terminal 2. I don’t remember the name but it sells Singaporean items for tourists. Comes as a two-pack for about $20 if I recall correctly.

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Hmmm... I feel like I've been to other airports that have the security checks at the gates, but normally those are just EXTRA checks because the airline might require it due to the destination country. Extra checks have happened for me e.g. in Fiji, Ecuador, Argentina, etc. when I've been flying out of them.

Yep, I got that in Argentina with the smaller airports but the international ones typically don’t unless like you said for special reasons.

15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@rocat oppa will like him with earring 

Kekekeke!! Sometimes I wonder about the orientation of my oppa…

He looks good in the pictures for a 40+y.o.! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@kingpin Aw, two of my favourite MLs in that pic! 🤩

Gao Wei Guang as Dong Hua Di Jun is still the undisputed benchmark for white/silver long locks. He's the fairest even if his hair is styled so simply, and his robes are devoid of elaborate accessories or print. I've yet to see someone in C-ent who looks as good and can elegantly wear purple like he does as DHDJ in his signature colour.

dong-hua-di-jun.jpg

ctto

Spoiler

d580215ed209ef4ff1e08579f58318d991f011f6

ctto

Currently airing drama Above The Rivers as Judge Lou Yan

d6d582d4fa536b9fb9ac4901265cf59ad1c567c3

ctto

Lin Geng Xin delivers whether in costume or modern drama. I'm quite glad he's doing more dramas as he was more into movies.

9f663714e6.jpg?x=b

ctto

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

@rocher22 @CarolynH @kingpin

Numéro pics and short clip shared by Meme in his IG.

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

True. Even that previously 2dh McDonald's coffee is now 8dh. 😬 You'd have much more luck finding lesser priced tea here than coffee.

Yes, please tell me why the coffee in the ME is so expensive? I have found that Kuwait is the only country with fairly moderate coffee prices.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

14 hours ago, Dhakra said:

and her acting is comparatively weak. 

WHAAATTTT?!?!?!? You think her acting is weak!??!?!?! I think it's fairly good. A lot better than your Bibi's acting anyway.

:smashes:

9 hours ago, rocat said:

Yes, in Terminal 2. I don’t remember the name but it sells Singaporean items for tourists. Comes as a two-pack for about $20 if I recall correctly.

Please tell me if you remember the name. I will put it on my list of places to visit next time I'm transiting Singapore.

9 hours ago, rocat said:

Yep, I got that in Argentina with the smaller airports but the international ones typically don’t unless like you said for special reasons.

You did?!?!? Which ones? I don't recall any other airport doing extra checks than Buenos Aires? Then again I was only doing domestic flights from El Calafate and Iguazu Falls.

Happy Easter to everyone celebrating it!

Art Love GIF by Chippy the Dog

+2

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

They're matching how much Starbucks coffee is... 😑 

No offense, but it seems they're also trying to match the taste of it....

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Overpriced for something barely drinkable... I just can't :unamused:

Nah chingu, go to KW if you want decent coffee for a decent price. And the shopping's pretty good too. Especially in The Avenues. Bring comfy shoes though 'cause it's huge.

districts-photos-14-1521755508.jpg&f=1&n

+2

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Nah chingu, go to KW if you want decent coffee for a decent price. And the shopping's pretty good too. Especially in The Avenues. Bring comfy shoes though 'cause it's huge.

I'd drink all coffee I need before going out 😆 I also always wear comfy foot wear when I do the shopping.

Dunno why others would still choose to wear fashionable but not comfy in the long run shoes if they wanna do some shopping with plenty of walking - and then I'd hear them complaining they got feet blisters. 🙄

×÷×÷×÷××÷××÷×÷×÷×

Coming on October!  

I wonder how'd the animated Trillion Game compare with the live action drama and the upcoming movie on 2025, and if the BGM and OST would be just as good (and goofy).

It's animated by Kadokawa (also did My Happy Marriage), so I'm excited with the soundtrack. 

Anime trailer reminds a lot of the 1st ep TG drama 😅

×÷×÷×÷×÷==×÷×÷×÷×

Ultimate-Chili-Nachos-with-Queso-and-Gua

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

@kingpin @MayanEcho one of my favorites and another getting there in the pic :blush:

Li Geng Xin is growing on me in the Legend of Shen Li. He does the nonchalant and cool very well.  

What do we call Chinese oppas? Geges? Kekeke 

10 hours ago, partyon said:

ou did?!?!? Which ones? I don't recall any other airport doing extra checks than Buenos Aires? Then again I was only doing domestic flights from El Calafate and Iguazu Falls.

I’d have to dig out my itinerary but it was one where we connected at to fly into JFK. Security clearance was a pain. But it’s not the Iguazu one…Ushuaia maybe or the El Calafate one. 

@MayanEcho @partyon

i am sure you get Ibrik coffee in the ME - that’s very good. Why McD’s n Starbucks? 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, Ernie said:

838; you know counting the numbers because people are not using the next number is very long

I know, I get frustrated too about people not doing the math. 

Peeps, DO THE MATH! :evilelmo: It's not that hard really - no multiplication or logarithms involved. Just simple addition and subtraction.....

How Hard Can It Be Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

2 hours ago, rocat said:

i am sure you get Ibrik coffee in the ME - that’s very good. Why McD’s n Starbucks? 

Chingu, I never drink coffee from Starbucks or McD. Some of these burn their coffee beans while roasting, making it quite bitter - and I don't particularly like it. Coffee roasting is similar in Australia and I just do not care for it. Thank goodness for flat whites where you don't have the coffee taste so strong. :D

Unless there is no other option available I will stay away from these generic coffee chains. It blows my mind that e.g. Jamaica which grows one of the best coffees in the world (Blue Mountain coffee), would only have Starbucks available in their airports. 🤯 If you guys ever have a chance to try some Blue Mountain coffee, do. It's amazing. It has NO bitterness, and is super balanced.

A1FWSXVFDsL.jpg

You get a lot of different varieties of coffee in the ME (am no expert, I just travel there from time to time). I found the Arabic coffee on the peninsula to match my taste. It is light in color and has cardamom and saffron in it. It's quite fragrant and people drink it with something sweet (chocolate, dates, etc). I like it.

arabic-coffee-Saudi-Arabic-Coffee-with-D

We should get @Lmangla sweetie here. She's our resident coffee expert. 😘

@joccu Ryeowook is getting married! Yay! 💓

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/super-juniors-ryeowook-dedicates-a-hand-written-letter-to-fans-announcing-his-marriage-to-former-girl-group-member-ari-of-tahiti

@larus @MayanEcho @Lmangla @rocat @kokodus This girl just can't keep quiet. Just as the dating "scandal" had died down, she posts a lengthy post in her social media dragging it all back up again.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/han-so-hee-writes-a-lengthy-post-on-instagram-denying-the-transit-relationship-speculations-and-asking-for-hyeri-to-respond

I mean, I just don't understand why she cannot let this go? Why is she trying to hunt down the ex-gf and demand her to change what she wrote about the breakup. If the ex-gf said that she broke up in November with the dude, then that's the ex-gf's truth. Talk to your current boyfriend instead.

This girl is destroying her own career at the moment. Even her agency refused to comment and just apologized instead. They must be so frustrated too. Wouldn't be surprised if they decide to drop her.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/03/instiz-han-sohees-rep-theres-no-comment.html

And lol at her shading the looks of her boyfriend. She didn't call him outright ugly, but she did comment on his looks.

Aigoo....Wonder how he's feeling right now about the choices he made? lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Li Geng Xin is growing on me in the Legend of Shen Li. He does the nonchalant and cool very well.  

What do we call Chinese oppas? Geges? Kekeke 

He did that so well in PA. 😅 He's one of the best in acting really, though he might not be one of the more popular ones in dramas cos he's acting more in movies. 

They're called Gege if they're elder (to you) in age, while Didi/Xiao Gege if younger.

About coffee, McD's is convenient when no others that offer coffee are open while still out and about after 1am. I like mine dark roast and strong, and fortunately there are many to choose from in the stores.

@kingpin Meme's hairstyle and length depend on his current projects 😆 Right now it's longish while filming Trillion Game movie. 

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

If the ex-gf said that she broke up in November with the dude, then that's the ex-gf's truth.

I've seen posts that November 2023 was the official announcement of break up, but as early as Feb 2023 they're not together anymore and he didn't even attend his ex's birthday. Perhaps that's why the present is so irked? There's no overlap; the netizens are just way too condescending as they lambast her.

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

And lol at her shading the looks of her boyfriend. She didn't call him outright ugly, but she did comment on his looks.

Ahehehehe, I rather thought she meant that the others looked good but then it wasn't their true faces... 🤣 HSH has the guts as she is one of the few natural beauties in K-ent - even her bashers who dug up her old pics after the dating fall-out were surprised.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

You get a lot of different varieties of coffee in the ME (am no expert, I just travel there from time to time). I found the Arabic coffee on the peninsula to match my taste. It is light in color and has cardamom and saffron in it. It's quite fragrant and people drink it with something sweet (chocolate, dates, etc). I like it.

Eonni @partyon you like Kahwa ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAu0bgKXnLGDoYgzKWP9P

i love it too, it is soo soothing.

Brings back memories being in Saudi. Major missing !:sad1:

We do get it in powder form (tea packet) but it lacks the Kahwa's authentic taste.

Which is your favourite middle east country ?

I visited Qatar last year and am in love with that little, calm , clean country (though expenses are quite high compared to KSA).

And Qatar have given me a spark to visit other ME countries too !

Now rest of them are in my bucket list, which includes Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain,UAE

Apart from them i really wish to have a trip to Kashmir too....

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus @MayanEcho @Lmangla @rocat @kokodus This girl just can't keep quiet. Just as the dating "scandal" had died down, she posts a lengthy post in her social media dragging it all back up again.

I mean, I just don't understand why she cannot let this go? Why is she trying to drag down the ex-gf and ask her to change the narrative. If the ex-gf said that she broke up in November with the dude, then that's the ex-gf's truth.

This girl is destroying her own career at the moment.

And lol at her shading the looks of her boyfriend. She didn't call him outright ugly, but she did comment on his 

Aigoo....

LEMME VENT MY THOUGHTS ON THIS MATTER HERE Eonni @partyon

Okay

She doesnt appeal to me right from the beginning , i donno why (way before the scandal)

My brother really liked "My Name" and he kept insisting me to watch it, but i couldnt since she was lead , no idea why dont like her though.

As for RJY, his acting was good, and thats reason he WAS in my "Oppas list".

Didnt like Hyeri in Reply 1988, but her acting improved over the years, and she became an actress whose dramas that i look forward.

As for the Scandal

I know each person has their own way of moving on, and each of us survive differently.

Hyeri was impulsive !

She shouldnt have posted a cryptic mssg , as she is a person who is in the industry for long, knows very well how things would turn out.

But looking it from here shoes, 7 years is indeed long, and the fact that he moved on easily while she was "expecting" to give it another try might have hurt her. But is she too naive when 4 months he havent contacted her at all and she still expects from him ? Girl things are clear here, somethings need not need words always ! ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS ! 

But again sometimes emotions can cloud judgements,leading to hopeful expectations despite clear signs

YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO , I KNOW MOVING IS HARD , BUT HANG IN THERE , THIS TOO SHALL PASS, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH IT.

She loves Hawaii alot, and she often says abt it too that she has s special place for hawaii in her heart and in some posts ppl said she wish to tavel with RJY to Hawaii but couldnt or something and the fact that just 4 months they had a trip to "hawaii" of all the places (coincident though) might have hurt her even more. (Just my thoughts).

But the girl apologized and thats it.

What's wrong with HSH ? Seriously i could get her that she is facing alot of criticizm and blacklash and even to her family and her upbringing, it must be hard for her to go through all of this 

But why does she wanna drag hyeri again into this ? Hyeri's post was clearly towards RJY and not her ! Why does she had react to it ? And that too over and over again !

She needs some lesson on self control !

At this rate she is damaging her own image and disappointing the ppl who root for her !

As for RJY - i have no comment towards him. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1