Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

he didn't even attend his ex's birthday.

This claim was refuted. Apparently Hyeri didn't have a birthday party in 2023 because she was off filming smth.

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

but as early as Feb 2023 they're not together anymore

Both Hyeri and the dude gave out statements in August 2023 that they were still together and that it was not true that they had broken up.

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, I agree with a lot a of the things you wrote about this matter.

26 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

She loves Hawaii alot, and she often says abt it too that she has s special place for hawaii in her heart and in some posts ppl said she wish to tavel with RJY to Hawaii but couldnt or something and the fact that just 4 months they had a trip to "hawaii" of all the places (coincident though) might have hurt her even more. (Just my thoughts).

This is so sad tbh. :(

My thoughts about it this whole thing (I am just basing them on what has been written, I don't know the full truth):

Being together for 7 years is a long time. It's clear that breaking up might not be easy. From Hyeri's perspective they met in Nov 2023, and there were talks of them trying maybe once more. They released the statement that they had broken up.That's Hyeri's truth.

Was she holding on to false hope, especially since he didn't contact her anymore after that? Probably, but again, it's not easy sometimes to move on. These types of things should not have been said by the other party if he didn't mean it and he really wanted to move on. Then he should have made a clean break and said he wants to date other women. From what it looks like, he kept her hanging on (maybe keeping her on the back burner if things with the next woman wouldn't work out)?

FF to the scandal, and Hyeri's initial post. It's clear that she was surprised. Probably because she still was holding out hope and the dude had not told her. It's clear she acted impulsively when she posted. She directed it at her ex-bf though.

HSH posts a pic of a dog holding a knife and directs her post at her boyfriend's ex-gf.

Lots of things ensue, Hyeri apologizes for being rash with her actions and explains her point of view and the timeline.

Then we get another scandal, thanks to Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Sae Ron. Things quiet down.

Looks like HSH still can't let it go that people think she's in a "transit relationship" even though everyone's already forgotten about it.

It is absolutely weird that she's still "harassing" Hyeri after all of this. The ex-gf has NO OBLIGATION to be in contact with the new gf.

I think this post on pannchoa, pretty well summed up how a lot of people are seeing her latest post:

image.png?ex=6618dfff&is=66066aff&hm=1fb

image.png?ex=6618e04a&is=66066b4a&hm=4d8

source: [theqoo] COMPARING HYERI AND HAN SOHEE'S IG POSTS (pannchoa.com)

Sorry, but HSH is looking really unhinged acting like this. No wonder a lot of people are commenting online that she should be working on her impulse control and her insecurities.

@4evrkdrama dongaeng, I will reply to your coffee question later today. I need to run some errands now.

:dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

you guys ever have a chance to try some Blue Mountain coffee, do. It's amazing. It has NO bitterness, and is super balanced.

Yep, the blue is nice - creamy and not too acidic. I find it fairly similar to the Kenyan SL28 beans that I like a lot. Panama Geisha is very good too but only those from specific farms like La Esmeralda, Elida Estate. If you like citrusy bergamot, this is your coffee

Qahwa tastes like tea but trifle bitter. But again, it depends on who is making it. 

Only coffee I find rather different is Kona…super mild. 

Justice is done to good beans if drunk as a pour over by a barista who knows what he/she is doing. :blush:

But I get that sometimes when you’re in a hurry and need caffeine, wherever the cup comes from is gold. Kekeke.

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

e do get it in powder form (tea packet) but it lacks the Kahwa's authentic taste

Instant Qahwa! I’ve not seen that.

Would love to hear from @Lmangla about coffee!

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They're called Gege if they're elder (to you) in age, while Didi/Xiao Gege if younger.

Lolz, didn’t know they have the Xiao Gege terminology! So cute. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

We do get it in powder form (tea packet) but it lacks the Kahwa's authentic taste.

Yes, I also bought some in powder form, but it doesn't taste the same.

1445355-01.jpg-300Wx300H?context=bWFzdGV

4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which is your favourite middle east country ?

I don't think I have a favorite. All of them have their own charm. 🥰 Oman has a lot of history, the people in Bahrain are super nice, SA is very exotic, UAE is very flashy, KW has good shopping, Qatar has some nice restaurants, Jordan's Petra and Wadi Rum are amazing, etc.

Mountain_in_Wadi_Rum,_Jordan.jpg

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I find it fairly similar to the Kenyan SL28 beans that I like a lot.

I don't think I've tried these. I generally like Central American coffee more than Asian, Southern American or African coffees. My favorite coffee producing countries are for sure Guatemala and Honduras. Hands down the countries I've had the best coffee in. You can get the best coffee in the world on the side of the road from some guy selling coffee from his coffee truck. Or just stopping by any local café in e.g. Antigua.

671ee53fb141e407dcc1692ef31ce058.jpg

:coolshades:

I have found coffee roasters that bring in organic coffee from these countries, so am a big consumer of those.

In which way do you like to prepare / drink your coffee?

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

838 - can’t make @Ernie angry 😂

First time in 4 years I am seeing you do the math, twin. :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

I mean, I just don't understand why she cannot let this go? Why is she trying to hunt down the ex-gf and demand her to change what she wrote about the breakup. If the ex-gf said that she broke up in November with the dude, then that's the ex-gf's truth. Talk to your current boyfriend instead.

I read this morning that she wrote another long post and then deleted it. I think it is a sign of insecurity. I believe her that she started a new relationship after RJY broke up with Hyeri and I think the majority of the public don`t accuse her for that. But she can`t move on. Now she wants to know why Hyeri made the initial comment. I could not believe my eyes.  I don`t see their relationship  last but I wish I am wrong.

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, larus said:

I could not believe my eyes.  I don`t see them last but I wish I am wrong.

You know what? I agree with you here. I don't see their relationship lasting long. Too much drama.

She wrote:

"I am also frustrated about the fact that one person involved in this matter is maintaining silence. "

At first I thought that she was pointing to Hyeri with this statement, but then I saw other people wondering if she actually meant RJY with this.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

I love Easter :kiss_wink:

easter-decorations-egg-tree-1644942317.j

refresh-your-table-with-easter-flowers-s

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I also bought some in powder form, but it doesn't taste the same.

When I can’t find right Qahwa I drink Ethiopian Coffee :)

WMQDvwP.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 5

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When I can’t find right Qahwa I drink Ethiopian Coffee :)

Do you have a specific brand that you can find in the UK?

@larus @MayanEcho I missed this article from today:

Bombshell Report Claims Ryu Jun Yeol Refused Han So Hee’s Request To Release Breakup Date With Hyeri

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/ryu-jun-yeol-han-so-hee-hyeri-refused-breakup-date-release/

"I, too, am frustrated that a person directly involved in this is staying silent. This means that I might be writing this, having been fooled by his lies and that he did leave you for me. Because of this, please understand that what I am writing has nothing to do with my emotions and is only based on the facts and our respective agencies."

This is getting messy....

Elizabeth Olsen Cooking GIF by Disney+

Easter ❤️

Fam-Flower-Farm-sunset-daffodil-field.jp

easter-bunny-with-eggs-and-decoration-ro

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

"I, too, am frustrated that a person directly involved in this is staying silent.

Don’t she see His hand is full eating popcorn , he can’t type :joy:

IMG-4795.gif

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

At first I thought that she was pointing to Hyeri with this statement, but then I saw other people wondering if she actually meant RJY with this.

I understood her too. I thought it is hard for her as the new girlfriend because it is not her fault that the new boyfriend has a past story, but she is impulsive and doesn`t seem to cope well with the situation. Of course her new boyfriend should answer her some questions but it seems she wants him to go public because her ego was hurt. Han So Hee shouldn`t have prolonged this `scandal` in the public. She did not think twice when she post for the public another long comment. From the length of that comment It is obvious that she still has some doubts.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Don’t she see His hand is full eating popcorn , he can’t type :joy:

At this point I think he's more like:

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I thought it is hard for her as the new girlfriend because it is not her fault that the new boyfriend has a past story, but she is impulsive and doesn`t seem to cope well with the situation.

I think it's become clear that she doesn't think before acting. Definitely having a hard time controlling her emotions and impulses.

From what she's written, it seems like she's been getting answers from her bf, but they don't match with what Hyeri has written. An she can't get over the fact that she looks like a woman who stole someone else's boyfriend.

It seems like many people think that she shouldn't go after another woman like this. If there is someone to blame, it's her own bf. It looks super petty to go after the ex-gf in this way - publicly.

And I saw that her fans are writing a lot of nasty comments on Hyeri's social media. I don't get it.

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, larus said:

. From the length of that comment It is obvious that she still has some doubts.

Wow , she need to get rid of the doubt, didn’t she have upcoming drama with this lousy boyfriend :sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , she need to get rid of the doubt, didn’t she have upcoming drama with this lousy boyfriend :sweat_smile:

Her agency right now?

a4c587af485b24a154c6fda05b6bde55.gif

lifting-glass-and-jumping-out-window-nyv

• LOL 5

7 hours ago, rocat said:

What do we call Chinese oppas? Geges? Kekeke 

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They're called Gege if they're elder (to you) in age, while Didi/Xiao Gege if younger.

I saw the word as Xiao Zhan Gege, and I just recently realized that it doesnt apply only to him....  😆

ee2a133b8f22be4c77b8d02182718534.jpg

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Numéro Tokyo releases BTS video of the photo shoot for the special May edition magazine, featuring Meguro Ren.

:fullofhearts:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeyIdOtY1BhQ-cVIf_G7s

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Cuties! 😍 

the second pic...:D

omo...this is really eye catching....

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon her make up teem most be working hard to cover dark circle this guy cause her :loolz:

J1W3IgA.jpeg

*The girl is delusional , she say he make her  healthier other than any relationship 🤔*

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Because of this, please understand that what I am writing has nothing to do with my emotions and is only based on the facts and our respective agencies.

Anyone in her situation would get mad. Oh well, it's supposed to be the honeymoon phase in this relationship.

If I were her though, if she feels she really needs to write about it, she could have just wrote that I had read the announcement of their break-up, and he told me it was long over before that. I dated him thinking that he's single and there won't be problems getting into a relationship with him. That way the ball is in his court.

She was too impulsive writing her thoughts and feelings. She should know by now for someone who's in the entertainment industry long enough that the public is fickle and judgmental, and won't be so kind even if she's in the right, and would more likely than not celebrate her downfall.

@rocher22 They're Harry Potter fans 😁

@rocat Xiao before the name is an address of endearment too 🙂

@CarolynH @kingpin @rocher22

Another feature! Meme is the first male cover in the 20 year history of「Precious」luxury fashion magazine. The special edition for May will be available from April 6th.

He's wearing an apron shirt under that jacket for sure, no? 😆

Closer look:

GJ0oHQWbwAABxS9?format=jpg&name=large

Source: @oricon

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You can get the best coffee in the world on the side of the road from some guy selling coffee from his coffee truck. Or just stopping by any local café in e.g. Antigua.

Never had that but I’m sure it’s gotta be pretty good if they specialize! I like El Salvador specifically Pacamara beans and Guatemalan generally. Not so keen on Honduras nor Costa Rican cos I find them too acidic - good in whites.

I am not a fan of Asian coffee either but Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese beans are pretty nice if they are specialty. Jap coffee is typically mild though, so is easy to drink it black like having water. But they are evolving - some shops there roast on demand (light to dark, your say) with a little roaster in the back with an impressive variety of beans to choose from. Quite cool.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

which way do you like to prepare / drink your coffee?

it usually depends on how energetic I feel and what kind of cleaning I want to do. Espresso, V60, Clever Dripper, Ibrik, French Press, Nespresso, Instant. Even McD’s kekeke.
Do you make it at home too?

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

hen I can’t find right Qahwa I drink Ethiopian Coffee

That’s really traditional! They roast and crush by hand. :lol: You do that yourself? 

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

saw the word as Xiao Zhan Gege, and I just recently realized that it doesnt apply only to him.... 

@MayanEcho

小 and 肖 sounds similar if the tone used is not differentiated kekeke

He must be laughing his way to the bank with all those endorsements he is doing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, rocat said:

He must be laughing his way to the bank with all those endorsements he is doing.

For someone who was previously in a list of talents that were unlikely to debut, he's doing very well. 

Another feather too for the group, their 8th million sales single! 

41 minutes ago, rocat said:

小 and 肖 sounds similar if the tone used is not differentiated kekeke

One of these days, I'd sit and learn properly the characters 😆

Fried-calamari-rings.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4