Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

People have been pretty supportive of top idols dating each other (like Ms. Koko's Raccoon Oppa and Jennie).

Because ARMYs are so mature unlike others. :smile:

@Ameera Ali How was this week's Queen's eps. Haven't had time to check it out yet. Sigh. 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

That's great, but they didn't actually openly dated, did they?

No they didn't. Just baseless rumors. Meh. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali How was this week's Queen's eps. Haven't had time to check it out yet. Sigh. 

roller coaster , everything was good then boom she learn about the divorce  😁

oppa in hot water next week 😂

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

His complete look:

He looks good in that casual outfit...🧡

yep, so true...

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

roller coaster , everything was good then boom she learn about the divorce

Ooooo she already knew!!! I thought they will drag the revelation for long. This is good!!!

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ooooo she already knew!!! I thought they will drag the revelation for long. This is good!!!

Not smart  oppa didn’t throw the copy of divorce paper , he want to show her that day she tell him about her illness  , psycho found it in his room  , her mother send to FL :tears:

+2

• Sad 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, kingpin said:

I am craving for Japanese kitkat 

Might be available in Asian stores there? Some of them do here and it's also sometimes in the Japanese section of hypermarkets here.

81+YSO35CNL.jpg

ctto

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

I'm making lentil soup today 🙂

Lentil-Soup-11.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I first encountered these in a local shop and found out that they were Korean-inspired daquoise cookies with flavourful centres. Loved them ever since the first bite! Injeolmi was the first one I tried…unforgettable…

Perhaps I never found the right ones but the ones I have had here I find are better than the ones in Korea. :lol: Be happy to be proven otherwise!

3 hours ago, kingpin said:

I am craving for Japanese kitkat 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Might be available in Asian stores there? Some of them do here and it's also sometimes in the

Yeah, we see them in hypermarts or Japanese convenience stores like Family Mart, if you’re in Asia. Or Don Quijote if you are in Hawaii. They are very sweet though…

Freak Out Candy GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

20 hours ago, kokodus said:

Because ARMYs are so mature unlike others. :smile:

No Way Lol GIF by Lifetime

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

That's great, but they didn't actually openly dated, did they?

Not sure, but Jennie and Jisoo have both dated openly before. I've noticed the trend that it's only "rookie" idols who tend to get hate for dating. Once they're established, if the other party is reputable it will be fine.

:approves:

5 hours ago, kingpin said:

@MayanEcho I am craving for Japanese kitkat  

How does it differ from normal Kitkat?

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Might be available in Asian stores there? Some of them do here and it's also sometimes in the Japanese section of hypermarkets here.

Never seen any of these.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

@rocat @sadthe1st Good news! I was able to stock up on kaya while transiting Singapore! Since I was only in transit and I couldn't get to my checked luggage, I had to locate the smallest kaya jars I could find. :D Found them at BreadTalk in Jewel. They're only 100 ml jars (unlike Ya Kun Kaya and the grocery store kaya jars), so I bought as many as I could fit into my 1 liter plastic bag. 

They did stop me at immigration / pre-security check to ask if they were max 100 ml jars.

Why does your airport have security checks at the gate instead of when entering the airport? I would be stocking up on all the kaya jars I could from the Ya Kun Kaya located in the terminal building (which btw was closed for renovation :unamused:).

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm making lentil soup today 🙂

Yum! One of my faves! Share the recipe, sis.

Amazon Studios Please GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

I've noticed the trend that it's only "rookie" idols who tend to get hate for dating.

I think it's because there's the expectation of them to improve and to be stable enough that they can "command" conditions - to be a respected idol they've to really work hard and avoid derailments and issues. There are so many other idols too vying for their share of loyal fans - especially supportive fans willing to open their wallets. 

I'm not saying that dating or being in a relationship is bad, it can wait though when at least the idol has the quality time to spend with the partner. It's bad enough if the idol can't fully focus due to personal demands, it's gonna be hell if the partner is jealous and envious of their fame and craft.

Never seen any of these.

I've seen in Carrefour and Lulu here in their foreign goods section.

Yum! One of my faves! Share the recipe, sis.

Rinse then soak the yellow lentils for at least 4hrs. Sauté chopped garlic, thinly sliced onions, julienned ginger, then add a spoon of turmeric powder (if you want to, cos I sometimes don't). Toss in half cup of thinly sliced tomatoes, stir and cover to let it cook until soft. Add the soaked lentils and around 1L water, boil until cooked. Pepper and salt to taste.

I'd often add cubed potatoes and/or carrots, and finely chopped green leafy vegetables. Sometimes, I also add lemon juice which enhances the taste. 

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

@CarolynH @kingpin @rocher22

Meme and Mina of TWICE graced the opening of the pop-up experience store FENDI Selleria in Tokyo yesterday. 🙂

Store looks so colourful.

Back-to-back interviews for both FENDI and Kirin...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Rinse then soak the yellow lentils for at least 4hrs. Sauté chopped garlic, thinly sliced onions, julienned ginger, then add a spoon of turmeric powder (if you want to, cos I sometimes don't). Toss in half cup of thinly sliced tomatoes, stir and cover to let it cook until soft. Add the soaked lentils and around 1L water, boil until cooked. Pepper and salt to taste.

I'd often add cubed potatoes and/or carrots, and finely chopped green leafy vegetables. Sometimes, I also add lemon juice which enhances the taste. 

Thanks Thank You GIF by Rory

@joccu @4evrkdrama @larus did you have a chance to watch the first 2 episodes of Hide? This is just the type of drama I like. Looking forward to this week's episodes. :glasses:

What happened to @sweetroad btw? Where is she?

Looking Season 5 GIF by NBC

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Found them at BreadTalk in Jewel. They're only 100 ml jars (unlike Ya Kun Kaya and the grocery store kaya jars), so I bought as many as I could fit into my 1 liter plastic bag.

i think Ya Kun kaya bottles do come in 75ml as well..

Elfin Pack (75g x 2)

Our signature kaya packed in travel-size jars. Makes a perfect gift for your loved ones.

S$8.80

ElfinPack75gx26fac99.jpg?tr=,h-1000

cr.: owner

do you add butter slices to your kaya toast?

maxresdefault.jpg

cr.: owner

we were discussing about the Ya Kun breakfast set price recently too.. a set consisting of 2 slices toast, 2 half boiled eggs and a small coffee/tea costs S$6.30 now

:brokenheart:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4