Admin

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Come on you don’t need eyewash you need close look to unnie anna 

Will Smith Fainting GIF

# regained consciousness next morning..

HAHAHAHA

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wiping news from @sadthe1st mind that my oppa upgraded to  samcheon :lol:

you almost succeeded by implanting that crazy elsa into my mind until you replied to @the_sweetroad’s question, so i remembered again!!

Shocked Oh No GIF by The Swoon

@MayanEcho yummy meatballsss

@Wuzetian charsiew meepok for lunch, whats yours?

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Looking good.

Yes, oppa is looking dashing. :heart4:Even @confusedheart agrees!

But @agenth doesn't like his new haircut. :crybaby:
I like it, because it accentuates his forehead and he most definitely is a forehead oppa. Do you agree @the_sweetroad?

snapinsta-app-1080-335701862-23942584040

He also attended another event, and while I really like his necklace, he should have paired it with a V neck t-shirt.

LEFRQR46COT5HMZVALFEYGRWJA.jpg

Don't you think a v line t-shirt would have worked better @LeftCoastOppa? Would you wear this outfit dongsaeng? It's your color! :glasses:

But seriously. Oppa totally missed the mark when coming back from HK this week. :unamused:

r.580x0

Why is he wearing a 50 year old ahjumma cougar's jacket? What's with the camera? And @Ameera Ali's Lee Minho oppa most certainly wants this purse back too. :unamused:

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I like it, because it accentuates his forehead and he most definitely is a forehead oppa. Do you agree @the_sweetroad?

Definitely agree he’s got a good forehead. :D Although, the peaks in his hair are also reminding me of:

Poster-Gaus-Electronics-300x430.jpeg

That outfit coming back from HK…. What I noticed were the shoes. He looks comfy, but there’s a lot going on visually in that whole tableau. :P

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

But @agenth doesn't like his new haircut. :crybaby:

I  do like his hair in photo 2. I just didn't like how it was styled in number ^1.

what's wrong with the bag in photo 3? 

and why hate on the camera!!! maybe he likes taking photos :d I feel like he learns a lot from his roles, this seems to be a new hobby picked up from Lovestruck

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

On 3/17/2023 at 6:46 AM, partyon said:

You do know that commercial airplanes also have no locks? So basically anyone can access an airplane on ground?

that's kinda reckless in today's age...

On 3/17/2023 at 6:39 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

You can fly assured that if anyone attempted to gain access to that area in flight, they might be able to pull the carpet back before being set upon, and if I'm seated in FC they won't get that far. All airline flight attendants know what that hatch is, and as most airlines have a galley up front, thats FA territory, while they may entertain a request for a drink or some food, you won't be allowed to loiter in that area for long. 

i'm not convinced, because it could be done when everyone goes asleep. granted that's the mystery here, because it happened only 1hr after the flight took off..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1