Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 hours ago, agenth said:

THe ACLU is suing JD for 86k USD 

I think Americans favourite hobby is suing people. They are always suing each other. :crazy:  

Also isn't ACLU a non profit organization? They are always running after people with money. First AH and now JD.I hope they are still not acting on behalf of AH. :wacko:

Sue Everybody GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

In other news, I am never letting RM be in-charge of any type of cooking. 

@partyon 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

@confusedheart @agenth @MayanEcho ~ was listening to this UK barrister video and his very detailed read on the depp trial in UK. am flummoxed on how it seems the judge was blatantly biased. he even started a petition for a very specific type of appeal (which is very rare) -- will be interesting to see whether or not it takes off... 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla I finished episode 7 and I’m glad Krit is being more open with Yada now. And I love his dad (the one in prison). I can’t handle any of the other females in Yada’s family. :wacko: :rolleyes: 

all of the other females are cray cray crazy! :sweatingbullets:

waving hello! what you upto @kokodus these days? did you finish your disseration?

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

He can give RM some lessons, eh @confusedheart chingu? 

I don't trust RM with any kind of cooking chingus. His very presence is hazardous! 

I am not sure the lessons will help. He is beyond redemption. Suga's instructions were so clear yet Jimin and RM messed it up completely! :headbang:I love RM but he can't cook to save his life. Even Jimin was better than him in the teamwork. :cries:

+2 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

I am officially back in the forum! Still can't believe that my father is no more with us! :cry: Hope you guys are doing fine! :smooches3:

By the way @partyon chingu, did you watch Pon's new drama?? How did the 1st episode go? I will catch up with you this week! :sparklyeyes:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them.

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• Blob 2