Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

are you cooking the minestrone soup, i love it but hubby doesn't like.

Hubs luckily is a fan of tomatoes, much more than me, hehehe! But I'd tweak it so that the kiddos would like it as well. We all like soups or soupy treats a lot. :)

soup-recipes-1024x781.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

morning all!

it is quarter break holidays for schools here. normally, that would mean families flying off for a week somewhere. maybe visiting grandparents, going on treks or national parks or some vacation spot. popular overseas destinations were nearby neighbour countries like singapore, malaysia. wonder what all these families are doing these past few years stuck at home. kind of sad that all these fun family vacations have been robbed for the kiddos. 

• Sad 6
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys!

@Ameera Ali Haha! OMGosh! Poor him! He has no place in your heart! And whoa! That picture of Kim Min Jae is really smoking! Haha. He's also one of those actor who had such a great transformation! 

@sadthe1st Oh yeah! I've heard a lot of good things about Malaysia. It really is always a nice thing to know different places and learn different things about them especially their... food! I like grass jellies!

@confusedheart Subs are out now! Have you watched it? I think the seventh episode is full of nice stuff (not just the kissing scene). Haha. Oh yeah, JTJ is similar with DL when it comes to personality, I think. Both are quite reserved and well-mannered. Theory is it's because of the inheritance but also maybe because both families are rivals of some sort. Not sure yet, but I want to learn more of it. I think you really like Kwon Yool more than Kim Min Jae (their characters, of course) since you weren't able to recognized his body, er, his face earlier. Haha.

@partyon Wow! Your list is short. Haha. Hooray for Ji Sung and Jo In Sung! Haha! Poor Joo Won, just needed more .5% to reach half a part of your heart! Do you think Park Hyung Sik looks like JS? When I saw SWDBS, PHS reminded me of JS in some of his angles. Haha. Who's that Thai Danish oppa? I know one Thai actor named Mario Maurer. I like YSY in "Train". It was awesome! Thanks for sharing your list. :)

@Sky Kang Hello there!

@twinkle_little_star Thanks for JS's gifs! 

@Thong Thin Good evening and good morning from me me to you! Haha.

@MayanEcho Hello there! It's good to know that you have a dependable husband. Haha!

@Lmangla When I saw the quarter break, my initial thought was quarterback. Haha. Good evening and good morning to you!  

Hello to @joccu@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @kokodus @4evrkdrama @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @willenette @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002

I'm craving for this right now:

Samgyeopsal Grilled Pork Belly — One Table Café

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

you're definitely right on this one.. we have a crazy variety of bubbletea here. mostly brands from taiwan, and the craze never seem to die down.. they just evolve into something different!!

koi is one of the first few that came at the start of bubbletea craze, specifically this type.. milk tea with almost half the cup filled with a thick slab of wobbly grassjelly..

cr.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_jelly

cr.: owner

then came the era of various toppings..

trust me, what is listed below are just some of the insane varieties

(different brands have their different toppings option)

and when people are complaining how unhealthy bubbletea are, the age of freshly brewed tea came along

and the fruits decided they shouldn't be left out..

Reveal hidden contents

d2103587-fed5-4867-b540-bf01d02749f9

oh well, the bubbletea trend will never die down since the country is super humid and warm at least half of the year hahahaha!

before covid, the causeway into malaysia is only congested during friday evenings when malaysians working in sg return home for the weekend.. or if there is a public holiday that falls on thu/fri or mon/tue where people apply leave to go malaysia (home for malaysians working in sg) or local singaporeans heading over for short vacations..

that's mostly if going into jb, ipoh, melaka or genting.. if you're going further like penang or kl, we would usually take a short flight (an hour or less).

==

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @larus @Lmangla @partyon @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @confusedheart @BlackLotus1025

@sadthe1st  this is an credibly unique looking beverage with an  added signature “bubbles”  & yummy tapioca pearls that sit at the bottom. It's really addictive despite that it's unhealthy. Well, I only drink it once a week anyway & not

everyday - hahaha - with less sugar, of course.    :shaq:

+2

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning....

@4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @nohamahamoud2002  @Wuzetian  @willenette

@sadthe1st  that eggslut.. how does it taste,  good ?

And  your coconut pot arrived..is the quality good ?

@MayanEcho  your weekend started... enjoy !!!

@Sky Kang   whenever I visited Sg, I love to eat their Sri Lanka crab.

@kokodus all your feminine oppas looks so beautiful,did they go under  the knife. :tounge_wink:

@Thong Thin  ohh....it seems that you love crabs from SIN. Try to dine in 8 Crabs when you're in the place. You will love it.

Hahaha - I believe that most of these what you called "feminine oppas" have gone under the knife.  South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world. I believe that one in three South Korean men/women have gone under the knife. Seoul has held the record for most cosmetic surgeries performed per capita for nearly a decade. And when you simply walk down the street or enter the subway in certain areas of Seoul, it's impossible not to see a flashy advertisement for a surgery clinic. In fact, most travel there for plastic surgery. People fly from all over the world to see doctors in Seoul. Where as in the States it's often taboo to discuss cosmetic surgery—such is not the case in South Korea. :Megalol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

38 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@Ameera Ali Haha! OMGosh! Poor him! He has no place in your heart! And whoa! That picture of Kim Min Jae is really smoking! Haha. He's also one of those actor who had such a great transformation! 

@Thong Thin Good evening and good morning from me me to you! Haha.

+ 2

Good morning and over my side here is afternoon 3:00pm ..

Hahaha.. that KMJ is not only smoking but SMOKING HOT with him holding on to his towel 

:loolz:

@willenette  thanks will look into it once we are able to cross border. 

But not all those that goes under the knife looks good.

Onc example is Lee Hwi-Hyang.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Hahaha.. that KMJ is not only smoking but SMOKING HOT with him holding on to his towel 

:loolz:

@willenette  thanks will look into it once we are able to cross border. 

But not all those that goes under the knife looks good.

Onc example is Lee Hwi-Hyang.

@Thong Thin sorry..............but not familiar with her............ :highonflowers:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@confusedheart Subs are out now! Have you watched it? I think the seventh episode is full of nice stuff (not just the kissing scene). Haha. Oh yeah, JTJ is similar with DL when it comes to personality, I think. Both are quite reserved and well-mannered. Theory is it's because of the inheritance but also maybe because both families are rivals of some sort. Not sure yet, but I want to learn more of it. I think you really like Kwon Yool more than Kim Min Jae (their characters, of course) since you weren't able to recognized his body, er, his face earlier. Haha.

I am watching it right now. Btw, Da Li has a great fashion sense. I really like her hairstyle as well. Very chic.  What do you think the baddies are looking for? What's up with that woman working in the gallery? What's her story? She's quite bitter and caustic.  ML's step mom and step brother are also annoying. I find the step brother creepy. Now we have the corrupt politician. The SFL being his daughter was a surprise. SML and SFL should get together and have a happily ever after.

Good afternoon Chingus! Here's some chocolate for you all to sweeten the day:hooray2:!

! Chocolate Art GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Thank you Chingu! My side of the world's time is 12:38 AM. Haha! 

I know. That towel seems to have something puffing out. Haha! I wonder what it is. Haha.

19 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I am watching it right now. Btw, Da Lihas great fashion sense. I really like her hairstyle as well. Very chic.  What do you think the baddies are looking for? What's up with that woman working in the gallery? What's her story? She's quite bitter and caustic.  ML's step mom and step brother are also annoying. I find the step brother creepy. Now we have the corrupt politician. The SFL being his daughter was a surprise. SML and SFL should get together and have a happily ever after.

Good afternoon Chingus! Here's some chocolate for you all to sweeten the day!

Thanks for the chocolate! Haha! 

And yes, she sure does. Haha. How smart of her to use her fashion sense to divert the attention of those after her in a negative way. Haha. I think the baddies were looking for some information? Maybe a password or something? I believe @LeftCoastOppathought that maybe what they're after are now in MH's father's hand - the vase! And yeah, I don't know what's wrong with her - she seems to be giving the bad vibes in that company. I wonder if she was that second word from the brand @sadthe1st mentioned or if she was DL's stepsister. Or her family's business failed because of CheongSeong's success. She seems to know a lot about expensive items and ideas, too. I think she also likes the SML. So she's super bitter. Haha. And yeah, the stepmom and the stepbrother give out an annoying feeling, too. Haha. I think MH doesn't know that SFL is that rich and powerful? He didn't seem to have any idea who he is. Haha. Let me know when you're done because I don't want to spoil you. Haha. 

Did you know that SML and SFL mentioned the words "green light" last time? Haha! Maybe they will end up together and that's what they will say to each other? Haha.

@Ameera Ali Please allow me to copy and paste KMJ's picture in the D&CP's forum. Haha! Thank you! I'll tag you there. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@BlackLotus1025   :joy: you sure sounds innocent...needless to say.

Oh, may i know  is D&CP ???

Hello Chingu!

Haha! I'm pretty innocent but when I see some smexy oppas, sometimes...

Im Not That Innocent GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY :bashful:

It's Dali and Cocky Prince. Are you watching it? The forum's name is Dal Ri and Cocky Prince. That actor in the picture @Ameera Ali posted is the main lead of the show. And Park Gyu Young is the female lead. Haha.  

I hope you can give it a try. It's pretty good. :issohappy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025

I love this kind of art.  I used to paint. Haven't painted in awhile. 

Wow! That's pretty awesome! One of the things I think I won't be able to cross out in my list is to learn how to paint beautifully. If you can, please let me/us see some of your paintings. I bet they are all picturesque! :heart:

15 Important Life Lessons From Our Dearest Bob Ross! - onedio.co

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2