Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@kokodus, don't you want to watch the drama for Park Seo Joon & Park Hyung Sik as well?  

+2

Who are they?

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Be ready for a heartache. !

BIG SPOILER ALERT !

Reveal hidden contents

His character dies in it 

spacer.png

WHATTTTTT?!?!?! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

I was talking with my friend today and I told her about my newfound bts obsession. Apparently she is an EXO fan and she was talking about how great they are...blah blah blah. She said that BTS got popular because they are promoted well, and SM agency did EXO dirty. Now I don't know about their agencies that well, i know you can't force something into the people if they ultimately don't like it, they will not care for it. As simple as that. Promotions and advertisements can only take you so far. Anyways that's my opinion. When I watch their videos, they make me happy. I dont think much beyond that. I'm a simple girl, you see. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1ZQ4hlLF7bHLkAp25Cjb

And yes @Lmangla this is the same friend who told me about turkish dramas. LOL. To answer your question, she also doesn't know when they will come back. She said stopped watching the show long ago as it got draggy. LOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@4evrkdrama I am considering watching it. 

By the way, @4evrkdrama Chingu, @Lmangla Noona, the 2nd ML in Bossam is too annoying, I just want to kick him :kicks:

I just watched episode 10 last night. Not sure why he is so delusional right now and is thinking he is saving the Princess while making things hard for her. He might be fooling himself thinking all he is doing is for Princess while all he is doing is for himself. Been a while I saw such a delusional 2nd lead :isannoyed:

But, the final scene of episode 10 was so good, the execution was excellent, the actors performed so well, the music used was perfect. Seeing Yuri act after last seeing her in "Defendant", she has worked too hard on her acting, and is acting so well, and Jung Il Woo has always been top class actor, but I feel like this could be his best performance till now. I just loved the final scene of episode 10.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl chingu

I donno what am doing with my life in kdrama world right now !

I haven’t watched ep 15 & 16 of taxi driver,

didn't watch ep 10 of bossam steal the fate,

didn't even start move to heaven which was always in my top priority list to watch !

I just started watching ep 1 of crazy person in this area randomly out of nowhere,

and i was like “ I will just watch this ep and then move on to taxi driver next”

But I watched the 2nd ep of crazy.........area instead !

now going to watch the next ep !

(*face palm*) 
putting things in simple way, the drama is - “So far so good

Do tell your thoughts too !

Will watch bossam & taxi driver tmrw !

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@agenth @joccu Did y'all watch ep 9 of Mine already?

So many things happened in this episode, but I felt it wasn't the strongest episode of the drama. I can see where this is going though....

Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

SPOILER

Spoiler

@Sleepy Owl We were right. Let's collate and see if we can solve the clues with regard to the rest of the drama. :D

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

@partyon 

Spoiler

JY parentage was bit of a shock but I was not really surprised.  Little lame episode. 

JY is unhinged. 

I do wonder how long can hisoo pretend to be still pregnant. 

It was funny how grandma anger fit waked up the chairman. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu For some reason I just found the episode a bit lackluster, if you will....

SPOILERS

Spoiler

Do you think that there is something weird going on with regard to Hi Soo? She had a hard time breathing and asked for more oxygen.

Now at first I thought she might just feel so stressed out about lying to her husband and acting around him, but I don't know...

The whole oxygen system has been now been in the center of attention more than a few times, and I have a weird notion that the system might be used to cause an "accident" or that something sinister will happen using it....
Am I thinking too much in psychological thriller ways? :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa What is your breakfast today?

I slept in this morning so it was actually brunch :) ... and sorry, today was not healthy ... but it was still so yummy :lol:

Strawberry Crepes! (no, I didn't make these either ... still can't cook)

Crêpe Day | Holiday Smart

Do you know how long it took for me to learn to differentiate between the BTS members? Too long. And @Sarang21 was a very tough teacher too. She said I can't eat until I learn all the members' names....

... wow - is that why they call it the BTS ARMY? :huh:

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm quite sure @LeftCoastOppa is rooting for Im Bom to get the girl from the main drama thread.. even though we are only left with the last episode lol

Hey, hey, hey.... I'm with @LeftCoastOppa on this one. I swear the frustration is real when it comes to the lack of romance in the first 15 episodes.

Have faith Chingu - our patience here will be rewarded :heart2beat:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love how these cheating husband change their mind after reality check 

:lol: He was a cheater in "She Would Never Know" too   (hmmm aptly named, if a bit inaccurate) :rolleyes:

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Where's that to-do list .....

Season 4 Weekend GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Blob 1

@partyon

spoilers:

Spoiler

oh So i was not the only one who thought it was weird that they put so much attention on the oxygen system.

I can totally see that they will try to poison someone with it.

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I was talking with my friend today and I told her about my newfound bts obsession. Apparently she is an EXO fan and she was talking about how great they are...blah blah blah. She said that BTS got popular because they are promoted well, and SM agency did EXO dirty. Now I don't know about their agencies that well, i know you can't force something into the people if they ultimately don't like it, they will not care for it. As simple as that. Promotions and advertisements can only take you so far. Anyways that's my opinion. When I watch their videos, they make me happy. I dont think much beyond that. I'm a simple girl, you see. 

And yes @Lmangla this is the same friend who told me about turkish dramas. LOL. To answer your question, she also doesn't know when they will come back. She said stopped watching the show long ago as it got draggy. LOL. 

I don't know much about kpop, but I know that Big Hit apparently used to be on the verge of bankruptcy, and the BTS members weren't even paid that much. How can a small company be that powerful back then, especially against SM one of the titans? 

Just thinking her words should be taken with a grain of salt, even if she knows more about kpop. It's not like EXO is a non-mainstream group.

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth @joccu Did y'all watch ep 9 of Mine already?

So many things happened in this episode, but I felt it wasn't the strongest episode of the drama. I can see where this is going though....

Yeah I can see it was just an episode laying foundations for the next episode, and one that just filled in some blanks (Chairman's will) from last episode. 

Spoiler

For a "wise" man as the Chairman's last words suggest, he seemed to love someone who is very problematic. Then again, love is blind.

the only thing that is clear is that tutor and hisoo and seohyun are still working together, assuming by her choice of lawyer. so that trial is probably just some sham and relates to their plan regarding jiyong

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth Have you been paying attention to your hubby today? :wub:

Like this?

cr. to owners

What is the last gif about? :D Is it a drama? 

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@LeftCoastOppa Those are some yummy looking crepes! :4267_LiccGif:

Chocolate Puppets GIF by SNICKERS

@joccu Seems we're on the same page then. :glasses:

Anyone else confused about why Hi Soo isn't allowed to do anything because she's pregnant...? Shouldn't she be able to live her life quite normally and just avoid certain foods and drinks....?

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

@agenth I have no idea where the last gif is from, but isn't oppa cute? :love:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl chingu

I donno what am doing with my life in kdrama world right now !

I haven’t watched ep 15 & 16 of taxi driver,

didn't watch ep 10 of bossam steal the fate,

didn't even start move to heaven which was always in my top priority list to watch !

I just started watching ep 1 of crazy person in this area randomly out of nowhere,

and i was like “ I will just watch this ep and then move on to taxi driver next”

But I watched the 2nd ep of crazy.........area instead !

now going to watch the next ep !

(*face palm*) 
putting things in simple way, the drama is - “So far so good

Do tell your thoughts too !

Will watch bossam & taxi driver tmrw !

Well Chingu, I understand the case for Bossam here. My only problem with it is that the subs come late, sometimes too early, sometimes late and you can't really watch it properly. I watched the 9th episode on Tuesday, and then the 10th episode yesterday. So I understand same might be the case for you. 

I am yet to start "Move To Heaven" too. I instead started "Youth of May", I have watched 5 episodes of it, and it looks to be fine drama. At least so far, I found it better than "Doom" drama. 

"Taxi Driver", they could actually finish it in the 14th episode, they added a new small arc in the final 2 episodes, but they were actually in my opinion. They concluded the drama quite well in my opinion. 

Do continue to tell me about "Crazy Person" drama. :heartxoxo:

@partyon Noona, @joccu I just started the episode 9 of Mine, so will share my thoughts post watching it :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

:lol: He was a cheater in "She Would Never Know" too   (hmmm aptly named, if a bit inaccurate) :rolleyes:

He survived that to be catch in this :D

I don’t why these kdrama women have their choice of weapon to kill their cheating husband the massive gun :mrgreen:  Seriously couldn’t they choose easy weapon to hide 

cqVgYgp.gif

5bO6HSQ.jpg

#common sense 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Noona, @joccu 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, Noona, we were right about Ji Yong's death, when I saw the funeral, I was sure it would be that dude's funeral. 

Talking about the whole oxygen system, it has got some attention till now. So I am sure it will not be for nothing. If you guys remember, in the first episode it was shown that Hi Soo was pushed down (or so it seemed), not sure if Ji Yong did it and fell with her, or the person who did it to Ji Yong pushed Hi Soo down. 

But I do agree with @joccu, if you wanna poison someone, then the best method would be using the oxygen system.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5