• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

hi chingus!

its not easy to lick the posts on mobile but i did them all

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Qantas, Qatar Airways, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, EVA Air, Etihad Airways, Alaska Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, British Airways, Virgin Australia/Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, SAS, Finnair, Lufthansa, KLM, and United Airlines.

yay SQ!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

There are low cost carriers that are safe as well. :)Silk Air, Scoot, Norwegian, Cathay Dragon, etc. are all great airlines too.

these 2 are under SQ as well.. sister subsidiary and budget airline!

i ordered bbt at my mama’s place just now.. weather is too warm!

its really a quiet chu yi (初一) haven’t heard a lot of celebration in neighbors’ homes.. probably more will come and visit over dinner.. we have covid19 restrictions where there can only be max 8 visitors per day each household.. and can only visit 2 families/households daily..

happy lunar new year to u too @elan1

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

busy day. just peeking my head in to wish a happy lunar new year. how did folks celebrate?

@Min2206 ~ I have a relative who gets sick with long distance car travel, air travel... basically all travel. :sweatingbullets: she takes some pill from doctor before she travels and it works well. you could try that.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

its really a quiet chu yi (初一) haven’t heard a lot of celebration in neighbors’ homes.. probably more will come and visit over dinner.. we have covid19 restrictions where there can only be max 8 visitors per day each household.. and can only visit 2 families/households daily..

Yea @sadthe1st  very2 quiet --- by midnight, we would hear the loud fire-crackers north, south, east , west - this year I could count -2 and +2 so easily.  One aunty was saying , difficult to get fire crackers, probably due to the inter-border crossing restrictions or can't smuggle in. 
Image result for fire cracker gif

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

busy day. just peeking my head in to wish a happy lunar new year. how did folks celebrate?

@Min2206 ~ I have a relative who gets sick with long distance car travel, air travel... basically all travel. :sweatingbullets: she takes some pill from doctor before she travels and it works well. you could try that.

Thank you @Lmangla    I LOVE YOU!    So, there are PILLS .... there's HOPE. 

@partyon introducing me to this
Image result for scopolamine patches

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8
12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Min2206 ~ I have a relative who gets sick with long distance car travel, air travel... basically all travel.  she takes some pill from doctor before she travels and it works well. you could try that.

+2

Thank you for the greeting. 

With the restrictions in force, we stayed home eat, sleep, Netflix. 

@Min2206

Doesn't feel like CNY without the sounds of fire crackers and Lion dance. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

i watched Kungfu Panda 1 yesterday.. later i will watch Kungfu Panda 2.. seriously i watch them so many times before and i remember almost all their scenes.. but i still find them funny, i have low humor threshold for animations lol

eat martial arts GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 7
18 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am on the 14th episode of "Six Flying Dragons". Literally everyone is scared of General Choi Young and this old dude is always angry

I am on episode 12. I was a little busy and I could not had time to watch as much as I wanted.

I really like this sageuk.

I am watching right now ep 13. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
18 minutes ago, larus said:

I am on episode 12. I was a little busy and I could not had time to watch as much as I wanted.

I really like this sageuk.

I am watching right now ep 13. :)

Hey there Chingu, I am watching the second time, and I am loving watching it more, since this time I know what all is happening, since I read about the events after I watched the drama. 

I am currently on the 19th episode, maybe I will watch 2-3 more episodes, since tonight too there will be no on going dramas airing (which I watch).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
2 minutes ago, NaYouSabi? said:

@Min2206 how are you doing ??

here   some money to motivate the pole dancing ... :innocent:

Apart from missing the firecrackers sound and the no-visiting-moving around restrictions due to covid, I am good, thank you.
And I will take the ...

Image result for money gif

happily. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
On 2/11/2021 at 12:05 AM, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms Koko loves him :kiss_wink:

EDIT: I think.

EDIT 2: I think she likes everyone in HP.

I love him ofcourse. He is next to YYS in my oppa list. Hehehehe. 

1fe8b0e94136d3b36289113679d0f8d6d3ec745d

Credit to owner

Happy lunar new year to all those who are celebrating

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7