Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon & @agenth chingus, I just watched Choi JIn Hyuk in new episode of Ugly Duckling. And how come oppa this big and doesn't even have an idea how to fix a big tent?? :joy:

Our oppa is a bit clumsy :sweats:

I hope his wifey @agenth is a bit less so and can put up tents, fry meat and set up gym equipment while oppa plays games and spends time with his dog....

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you abandon your Wintergarden oppa? So close to the premiere of HP2 too? :scream:

NO I HAVEN'T. This is just a phase. I'll get back to my garden oppa once HP2 starts. 

ok now that i've cleared that, @4evrkdrama Any chance of BTS ever coming to our country for a concert? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They make it so tasty and heavenly with the spices mixed with the meat. :love: Even the dips are sooo delicious!

The nice thing here in UAE is that you can try many native dishes of the different nationalities living here. There are even localised stores for those hard to find ingredients, and most hypermarkets have sections for overseas snacks, goods, and spices.

Out of the loop most of the Fri and Sat cos I just wanted to hibernate, hehehe. Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

I miss skating.

@MayanEcho, I very much agree with you about how tasty is Kafta/Kofta is. I also agree with you about Dubai. I've been to your place & I can say that it is a food lover’s paradise. Meaning, that one can find cuisine from every part of the globe there – spicy Indian curries, tender Iranian kebabs, rich Italian pastas and more. In the midst of all this, one might even forget the local delicacies the emirate has to offer. When I went there I've tried your Thereed. It's eaten with flat bread. The bread is generally placed at the bottom of the dish, with the stew layered on top of it. This allows for the flavors of the stew to really sink in. We dined-in at Seven Sands Restaurant,located in the trendy JBR area. (Jumeirah Beach Residence) This is a great place for any selfies you want to take. For drinks, I ordered Date

Frappé (not exactly traditional, but still delicious).   :wut:

Ohhh.................you like skating............... NICE.  :blush:

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

Hello Kitty Glitter GIF - HelloKitty Glitter Sparkle - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 Can share why did you drop Bossam? 

The sub always come so late and I have difficulty looking for the link at times. 
I will watch it after Mine.   
I am like a one drama per season person.   :D

1 hour ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Min2206 Me too chingu. Doom was dropped after I watched the first EP. I liked the ML in Shopping King Louie. He was adorably cute there. Didn't quite like the new drama. Though the star cast is soooo good looking. As for Bossam, just finished Ep9. There is a sense of ennui and I can't bring myself to watch it. I think it's the pace. I want things to happen . Otherwise, I lose my patience and interest. :tears:

@confusedheart326 I might get on to it, after the ending (let's see how it ends) - hehe!  :D

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

why I got 101 oppa ,  

That hormonal non-stop, unbeatable raging , I guess, sounds more like our @4evrkdrama with her ever long list of oppas.

Animated (Hello Kitty) | Gambar karakter disney, Gambar karakter, Karakter  disney

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth @Min2206 They want to make Kim Jong Kook and our oppa wrestle each other? :scream:

@agenth You're gonna have to take care of your hubby after that. KJK will destroy him. 

Either we destroy that KJK ourselves or @agenth the superwoman will come to the rescue!    Nope!  Don't you hurt him, KJK!

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

I hope his wifey @agenth is a bit less so and can put up tents, fry meat and set up gym equipment while oppa plays games and spends time with his dog....

30 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon & @agenth chingus, I just watched Choi Jin Hyuk in new episode of Ugly Duckling. And how come oppa this big and doesn't even have an idea how to set up a small tent himself?? :joy:

@gm4queen  Agree with @partyon.   Ms @agenth is the perfect ONE for our Zoppa.  He needs you. :D
Naaa, @partyon Zoppa has too many fridge and gym equipment.   Maybe @agenth can tell us what she needs, for her and Zoppa?

hello kitty stuff - Hello Kitty Photo (9869121) - Fanpop | Hello kitty  backgrounds, Hello kitty photos, Hello kitty wallpaper Hello @MayanEcho @Calli @joccu @willenette @Sleepy Owl

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

That hormonal non-stop, unbeatable raging , I guess, sounds more like our @4evrkdrama with her ever long list of oppas.

lol , I think @4evrkdrama & her twin @confusedheart326 can’t stop collecting oppa because with every new oppa in New drama they like WE TOOK ABITE OF THE FORBIDDEN OPPA FRUIT, there no turning back :mrgreen:

gcDACj3.gif

+2

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera AliGuilty as charged.  :lol:  Give me a good story and  a good looking oppa and I am over the moon. :D I mean I am going to watch Season 2 of Love ft Marriage and Divorce just for Sung Hoon. :wub: I need to know what happened to the poor lost puppy, Sa-hyeon. I hope everyone kicks him to the curb, wife, mistress and parents. So that he grows up to be a man. He seems to be falling for the women like I do for the oppas in every drama I watch. :rolleyes: :D

@Sleepy Owl: Guilty as charged again. :tears: I had eyes only for Ji Sung and that charming smile of his. *melting me softly' :wub: But I agree with you wrt 'Doctor Prisoner'. Namkoong Min, the ML was just out of the world. Not to mention what a fabulous actor he is! He is one of the finest actors. Love the way he brings about the subtle nuances through his expressions, his smile.  I loved the cat and mouse play between him and the villain. Loved, loved , loved how he was always one step ahead of the evil men.  Loved how he had planned everything from the very beginning, pre-planning his every move and the bad guys fell into his hands. Wish they would do a second season.

Too bad I missed the poll on Evil Villains. I had quite a few in my favourites list. Villains I love to Hate. :ph34r:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

ladies! :D

I am Choi Daniel oppa! Not Choi Jin Hyuk zoppa! :joy:

I Heard You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
:D

4 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Ameera AliGuilty as charged.  :lol:  Give me a good story and  a good looking oppa and I am over the moon. :D I mean I am going to watch Season 2 of Love ft Marriage and Divorce just for Sung Hoon. :wub: I need to know what happened to the poor lost puppy, Sa-hyeon. I hope everyone kicks him to the curb, wife, mistress and parents. So that he grows up to be a man. He seems to be falling for the women like I do for the oppas in every drama I watch. :rolleyes: :D

Ohhh, no wonder your name is @confusedheart326 .... is your list as long as @4evrkdrama?  Hers are very well categorised and organised.
Hello Kitty GIF - Hello Kitty - Discover & Share GIFs | Hello kitty, Hello  kitty my melody, Kitty

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

I mean I am going to watch Season 2 of Love ft Marriage and Divorce just for Sung Hoon. :wub: I need to know what happened to the poor lost puppy, Sa-hyeon.

Me too , only one I can stand from all guys 

his wife should have guarded that sweet lips of his  it’s attract women and bees :mrgreen::lol:

dMaloMz.gif

# let’s not blame the victim 

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon & @agenth chingus, I just watched Choi Jin Hyuk in new episode of Ugly Duckling. And how come oppa this big and doesn't even have an idea how to set up a small tent himself?? :joy:

all the best oppas don't know how to sent up a tent properly, yet they want to go camping.

Exhibit B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TIXsY-IJU4&t=4s&ab_channel=지창욱.Jichangwook지창욱.JichangwookVerified

But don't worry. There's always an instruction manual or youtube tutorial :D 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I hope his wifey @agenth is a bit less so and can put up tents, fry meat and set up gym equipment while oppa plays games and with his dog....

WELL I can't find the newest episode yet so I will have to wait to see how he performs :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1