Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon  don´t watch this before you have watched the episode!

Spoiler

you were right!! 

now the question who killed him? Did the tutor kill him or did someone else harm them?

Also I need subs to clarify something. About Jy parentage.

JY is really a psychopath

• Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

On 6/4/2021 at 10:36 AM, MayanEcho said:

Good morning! ❤ I want Lebanese food today. Beef kafta or Arayees.

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @Calli @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

I wasn't too sleepy @Thong Thin so I didn't sleep yet. Maybe I will in an hour or two.

@MayanEcho, they call it Kafta in Lebanon but known as Kofta in Turkey. I missed this food, too. When you look at it it's like kebab but, it's actually meatballs. It's just that it's not breaking..... :luvarrow:

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

I love how these cheating husband change their mind after reality check 

two weeks ago , he was the genius that let two women he involved with , stay same household :D

Now , what was I thinking, hey let me bin you into the nearest trash :tounge_xd:

ftDWah7.gif

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hi everyone!

Thank you for welcoming me so warmly. @twinkle_little_star, @Wuzetian, @joccu, @Thong Thin and everyone else. :heartxoxo:

@partyon That Thai lakorn looks intense. :crazy: The evil lead has a lot more to do than the goody two shoes cry babe in the woods, Bella. Also the ML is a jerk. They should both dump him. The ending though... they are rewriting Erich Segal's ' Man, Woman and Child'. :lol:If I were an actress, I would play the evil witch. At least, there are things to do other than being a goody two shoes who cries her heart out.

@Ameera Ali That doll drama, is that a horror- comedy? :blink: That doll will give Chucky (from the Child's Play) a run for its money. I watched a really bizarre one a few months ago. I continued watching it just to see what heights it would scale in being totally loco and I was not disappointed. It was the weirdest, most bizarre, most disturbing drama I have seen till date. I am watching a light romance now YM/ OF office romance (Love Kome no Okite: Kojirase Joshi to Toshishita Danshi). Not bad. You can give it a try. It has a cute guy.

P.S.  I don't think Jang Nara was cheated on in the drama 'Oh My Baby'. :D

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

18 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Well hello there again! Back from the dungeon! :lol:

Hey chingu! Long time, no see! :waves: Hope to see you become more active on Soompi again. :kiss_wink:

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh hell yeah!  Sign me up - where can I watch this?  ....(grabbing popcorn as I type)

The drama is called Plerng Boon. Very makjang - very barf! You can watch it on many of the websites that carry k-dramas. Have fun! :kiss_wink:

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

May be @LeftCoastOppa can join us to watch Praomook as well! Oppa, it's @partyon's new Thai oppa's current lakorn. :D

I am not sure if Praomook will be makjang enough for @LeftCoastOppa...? It surely has some makjang elements, but will it become as wild as Plerng Boon? I certainly hope not. :D

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ turkish oppa does smile! look how harmless he looks here. kekkeke...

Take a look at that! :scream:

GIF by TV One

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm quite sure @LeftCoastOppa is rooting for Im Bom to get the girl from the main drama thread.. even though we are only left with the last episode lol

Hey, hey, hey.... I'm with @LeftCoastOppa on this one. I swear the frustration is real when it comes to the lack of romance in the first 15 episodes. :rage:

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon @gm4queen 

I just checked there are only 6 subbed episodes. Total 17? And release of 1 episode per week? Think you can wake me up after winter :lol:

Chingu, how about you watch a drama as it airs....? :kiss_wink:

5 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

perform summation of numbers through add on and subtract. yes. :D

You like abs? :lollipop:

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

That Jung-kook , you may need @partyon lessons @Sarang21 isn’t available

Do you know how long it took for me to learn to differentiate between the BTS members? Too long. And @Sarang21 was a very tough teacher too. She said I can't eat until I learn all the members' names.... :crybaby:

3 hours ago, agenth said:

uh ohhhhhhhhh got spoilered ooops

@Ameera Ali What are these Mine spoilers, twin? :scream: I haven't had the time to even start on the episode. Will start in 15 minutes.

Hello everyone! Been a super busy day! Just got home - wishing everyone a good night or a good morning - depending on where you are. :dorakiss:

@LeftCoastOppa What is your breakfast today? :kiss_wink:

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

everyone!!!

I am still waiting for my Daniel oppa's upcoming drama!  No updates ever so far.. :(

and sweet dreams @Wuzetian chingu!!! :wub:

Waving to @willenette chingu! Long time no see!

@gm4queen, ye, because I've been busy with work these past few days. :heart2:

+2

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Sweet dreams of favorite oppas, everyone! :lol:

@gm4queen, OMO - I have many Oppas....................    :hypehype:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4