• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob: Yay!

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:

29a2e8fc6023c59b1f80e92c30508a45.jpg

@corey chingu, if you ever go to Taiwan, make sure to go when the CNY celebrations end and the Lantern Festival starts. The Lantern Festival is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in Taiwan! It's something I want to experience again! B0tVl9h.jpg

festival-in-taipei-taiwan.jpg

Team Add needs help.... Anyone want to join our team?

@4evrkdrama I am watching the dramas listed in my signature. :kiss_wink: Not many days left until Vincenzo and Beyond Evil start airing. I will be watching those too!

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob: Yay!

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:

@corey chingu, if you ever go to Taiwan, make sure to go when the CNY celebrations end and the Lantern Festival starts. The Lantern Festival is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in Taiwan! It's something I want to experience again! 

Team Add needs help.... Anyone want to join our team?

Whoaaa... are those pics from Taiwan ?   @partyon ?   I wanted to go but covid .. Korea and Taiwan are the 2 places .. went Japan but still want to go.  Bangkok is yearly shopping and foodie thing for me but now ... thinking of BKK food makes me cry

I can hop over ... with immediate effect.

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

Happy lunar year to all the chingus who celebrate it. :wub:

Hello!  @Min2206 @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @elan1 @Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl @larus @partyon @Jillia @iksunijini5 @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @corey @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Nodame

Hello @joccu  - please give me some snow ... would you please?

Image result for snow flakkes gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! Yay!

Buenos Dias! Good morning friend and Happy Lunar NY!

Chinese 新年 GIF

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

Happy lunar year to all the chingus who celebrate it. :wub:

Thank you :love:

Chinese Ox GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3
15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoaaa... are those pics from Taiwan ?   @partyon ?   I wanted to go but covid .. Korea and Taiwan are the 2 places .. went Japan but still want to go.  Bangkok is yearly shopping and foodie thing for me but now ... thinking of BKK food makes me cry
I can hop over ... with immediate effect.

Yes, the pics are from Taiwan. They are not my own pictures, but I took a lot of pictures that are almost equally nice. :D

I have to say that Taiwan is one of my favorite destinations in Asia. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, clean and most people speak English. :glasses: Korea is very nice too - especially the mountain areas are beautiful. Japan has the BEST food and people are very nice. Bangkok is super busy, but I do love the food there! :yum:

Actually when I think about it, I like all countries in SEA and East Asia. Each country has its own unique flavor and culture. :kiss_wink:

@Min2206 Did you join Team Add? :love:

EDIT: Oh, that's what you meant with the hopping. Welcome! :partyblob:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can you please give me a red packet with $$?  thank you @elan1

here you go! 
New Year Ox GIF

rob tv show GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

I had to rob a bank, but anything for you :joy: 

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

have to say that Taiwan is one of my favorite destinations in Asia. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, clean and most people speak English. :glasses: Korea is very nice too - especially the mountain areas are beautiful. Japan has the BEST food and people are very nice. Bangkok is super busy, but I do love the food there! :yum:

OMG I hope to travel to those countries one day! I’ve been to Thailand but want to go back :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Actually when I think about it, I like all countries in SEA and East Asia. Each country has its own unique flavor and culture. :kiss_wink:

+2

yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying.

Coffee GIF - Coffee GIFs

Thank you @joccu  Can I have more please .....

The rain came but it's like only for 5 minutes - what the heck!   

Awww, thanks @elan1  I pm you my account no, yeaaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying

You should do cruise ships:glasses:

cruise ship GIF

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I wish you all a happy new year!

happy lunar new year!!!! :) 

恭喜发财 Chinese GIF

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying.

Are you a nervous flyer? :unsure:

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so different between the countries, you wouldn't believe it.

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so varied from country to country, you wouldn't believe it.

+2

the Indonesia recent airplane crash gave me a fright :sweat_smile: so I totally understand @Min2206

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
7 minutes ago, partyon said:

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so different between the countries, you wouldn't believe it.

@Min2206

I can only agree with @partyon. :D Europe may be small but full of many different cultures. kkkk

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, elan1 said:

You should do cruise ships:glasses:

I have been on cruise  .. but I prefer to reach the destination faster, hahaahhaha!   I

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not really nervous but more on airsickness - can be real bad.    
Yes, I will want to.  Let me go shorter flight first.. hehehehe 

Thank you @Jillia for the greeting.  
:heartxoxo:

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @partyon Noona, @Jillia, @joccu  :kisslevel:

what about me?  :tears:

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 rain drizzle and stop.. Makes the weather even hotter.

Welcome back @Thong Thin   today's dinner all steam-steam food!  

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@Min2206

I can only agree with @partyon. :D Europe may be small but full of many different cultures. kkkk

+2

Eastern Europe is in my travel list. 

Seen lots of nice and wonderful pictures from friends and relatives who have visited. 

I don’t mind long haul flight, is the jet lag that bother me. But have get used to it. 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6