Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    10297

  • kokodus

    9107

  • Sleepy Owl

    7011

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob: Yay!

 

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:

 

29a2e8fc6023c59b1f80e92c30508a45.jpg

 

 @corey chingu, if you ever go to Taiwan, make sure to go when the CNY celebrations end and the Lantern Festival starts. The Lantern Festival is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in Taiwan! It's something I want to experience again! B0tVl9h.jpg

 

festival-in-taipei-taiwan.jpg

 

Team Add needs help.... Anyone want to join our team?

 

@4evrkdrama I am watching the dramas listed in my signature. :kiss_wink: Not many days left until Vincenzo and Beyond Evil start airing. I will be watching those too!

 

282

  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob: Yay!

 

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:

 

 

 @corey chingu, if you ever go to Taiwan, make sure to go when the CNY celebrations end and the Lantern Festival starts. The Lantern Festival is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in Taiwan! It's something I want to experience again! 

 

 

Team Add needs help.... Anyone want to join our team?

 

 


Whoaaa... are those pics from Taiwan ?   @partyon ?   I wanted to go but covid .. Korea and Taiwan are the 2 places .. went Japan but still want to go.  Bangkok is yearly shopping and foodie thing for me but now ... thinking of BKK food makes me cry

I can hop over ... with immediate effect.



 

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

280

 

Happy lunar year to all the chingus who celebrate it. :wub:

 

Hello!  @Min2206 @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @elan1 @Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl @larus @partyon @Jillia @iksunijini5 @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @corey @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Nodame

Hello @joccu  - please give me some snow ... would you please?

Image result for snow flakkes gif

282

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone! It's Friday! Yay!

 

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus who are celebrating it. Hope you guys have wonderful celebrations despite the pandemic this year! :kiss_wink:


Buenos Dias! Good morning friend and Happy Lunar NY!

 

Chinese 新年 GIF


 

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

Happy lunar year to all the chingus who celebrate it. :wub:


Thank you :love:

 

Chinese Ox GIF

280

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoaaa... are those pics from Taiwan ?   @partyon ?   I wanted to go but covid .. Korea and Taiwan are the 2 places .. went Japan but still want to go.  Bangkok is yearly shopping and foodie thing for me but now ... thinking of BKK food makes me cry
I can hop over ... with immediate effect.

 

Yes, the pics are from Taiwan. They are not my own pictures, but I took a lot of pictures that are almost equally nice. :D


I have to say that Taiwan is one of my favorite destinations in Asia. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, clean and most people speak English. :glasses: Korea is very nice too - especially the mountain areas are beautiful. Japan has the BEST food and people are very nice. Bangkok is super busy, but I do love the food there! :yum:

 

Actually when I think about it, I like all countries in SEA and East Asia. Each country has its own unique flavor and culture. :kiss_wink:

 

@Min2206 Did you join Team Add? :love:

 

EDIT: Oh, that's what you meant with the hopping. Welcome! :partyblob:

 

282

  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:


Can you please give me a red packet with $$?  thank you @elan1

282


here you go! 
New Year Ox GIF
 

rob tv show GIF by Chrisley Knows Best
 

I had to rob a bank, but anything for you :joy: 

 

280

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

have to say that Taiwan is one of my favorite destinations in Asia. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, clean and most people speak English. :glasses: Korea is very nice too - especially the mountain areas are beautiful. Japan has the BEST food and people are very nice. Bangkok is super busy, but I do love the food there! :yum:


OMG I hope to travel to those countries one day! I’ve been to Thailand but want to go back :) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

Actually when I think about it, I like all countries in SEA and East Asia. Each country has its own unique flavor and culture. :kiss_wink:

 

+2


yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying.

Coffee GIF - Coffee GIFs

 

282

Thank you @joccu  Can I have more please .....


The rain came but it's like only for 5 minutes - what the heck!   



Awww, thanks @elan1  I pm you my account no, yeaaa


  

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying


You should do cruise ships:glasses:

 

cruise ship GIF

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I wish you all a happy new year!


happy lunar new year!!!! :) 

 

恭喜发财 Chinese GIF
 

278

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:


yes, I have to agree with you.  I am happy if I just cover from India to Australia / Korea.  I know European countries and America continents there are just as uniquely beautiful but the flight journey is too long for me.  I have issues with flying.

 

Are you a nervous flyer? :unsure:

 

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so different between the countries, you wouldn't believe it.

 

280

  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

Are you a nervous flyer? :unsure:

 

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so varied from country to country, you wouldn't believe it.

 

+2


the Indonesia recent airplane crash gave me a fright :sweat_smile: so I totally understand @Min2206

 

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 

278

  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

Are you a nervous flyer? :unsure:

 

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so different between the countries, you wouldn't believe it.

 

280

@Min2206

I can only agree with @partyon. :D Europe may be small but full of many different cultures. kkkk

 

280

  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
Link to post
Share on other sites



 

10 minutes ago, elan1 said:

You should do cruise ships:glasses:

 

I have been on cruise  .. but I prefer to reach the destination faster, hahaahhaha!   I

 

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you a nervous flyer? :unsure:

 

You should totally visit Europe though! It's a small continent but the cultural diversity and uniqueness is so different between the countries, you wouldn't believe it.

 

Not really nervous but more on airsickness - can be real bad.    
Yes, I will want to.  Let me go shorter flight first.. hehehehe 



Thank you @Jillia for the greeting.  
:heartxoxo:



 

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @partyon Noona, @Jillia, @joccu  :kisslevel:

 

 

what about me?  :tears:


 

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

 

@Min2206 rain drizzle and stop.. Makes the weather even hotter.

 

Welcome back @Thong Thin   today's dinner all steam-steam food!  



284
 

  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@Min2206

I can only agree with @partyon. :D Europe may be small but full of many different cultures. kkkk

 

 

280

+2

 

Eastern Europe is in my travel list. 

Seen lots of nice and wonderful pictures from friends and relatives who have visited. 

I don’t mind long haul flight, is the jet lag that bother me. But have get used to it. 

  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...