Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen What other dramas are you watching now?

Hello chingu! I binge watch Sell Your Haunted House as it's ending next week. Other that that it's @partyon's Thai oppa's drama I am currently watching! Nothing else. What about you? Any good drama recommendations which could catch my attention? :D

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

You are very early today...

I had a very early call. Then couldn't sleep anymore and was playing around with some clips to turn into gif.

spacer.png

(MTD Ep14, screenshot gif by poster)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Good morning / evening everyone :waves:

Thanks for the delicious waffles @sadthe1stand the yummy food @Thong Thin. I'm supposed to do my exercises first thing in the morning but now I'm rather tempted to ditch them for a yummy breakfast^^

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello guys! :lol:

It's another Sunday! B)

Have you seen your favorite oppas in dream last night??!? :D

Sung Sikyung made a first-time appearance in my dreams tonight. And though I like him, he's not my oppa^^ Must be because I've been watching S2 of 1N2D.... my oppa sadly didn't deign to appear. He probably thought I'm seeing too much of him during my daytime already, nighttime might be overkill :lol: Not that I agree~

1n2d_happy-woonie.gif

I hope everyone will have a lovely Sunday! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu! I binge watch Sell Your Haunted House as it's ending next week. Other that that it's @partyon's Thai oppa's drama I am currently watching! Nothing else. What about you? Any good drama recommendations which could catch my attention? :D

I am only rewatching WOH for 2nd time now...Nothing else at the moment not even movies...Cant recommend anything though...Unless you want to join me meeting Princess and Pink Oppa too...

:cutekitty:

@joccu @Calli 

:waves:

@MayanEcho

Are you able to resize after you crop the desired length? I am trying to resize a gif which I've downloaded from the net but unsuccessful. So thinking must I do the crop myself in order to resize? Which app are you using? I'm only using MS PPTX. 

@Thong Thin Looking forward to your bread later!

@Min2206 Can share why did you drop Bossam? 

Calling the ABS SQUAD.... 

2a3a4519de9bdaffb3e33640ae71cec5.jpg

Princess Oppa here in his previous work Demon Girl...

Ok peeps back to work now...See ya...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Are you able to resize after you crop the desired length? I am trying to resize a gif which I've downloaded from the net but unsuccessful. So thinking must I do the crop myself in order to resize? Which app are you using? I'm only using MS PPTX. 

I usually snip the clip I want to turn into gif in MS Photo, and if I'm fine with the frame size, upload it directly into one of the gif sites. Otherwise, I would upload the clip first to ezgif for cropping and/or more snipping of the gif, download the created gif file, then upload it to gif sites for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon Which airing drama are you referring to?

Not sure, which post are you referring to? :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon  I am always here for Zoppa.  I am going to buy a wedding gift to @agenth and Zoppa too.
MINE is mind-blowing - Mother Emma is so fishy.

I am always here for oppa too. :kiss_wink: Wanna buy a wedding gift together to oppa and @agenth?
Let's buy them a fridge and some gym equipment :loolz:

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@kokodus @agenth @partyon @Min2206 (Sorry can't tag all of you coz I don't know who else is an Army here) Now I have a reason to like BTS Butter when my 2 lovely Oppas are here! :wub:

I'm not an ARMY though...

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I love bossam for many things.

Mainly for the mustache. :joy:

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... maybe that is my problem. I don't really have an oppa bias. there are actors I like and enjoy and keep an eye out for but would I call them my oppa. not really! :D

Let's not forget EO oppa here....

oppa.png

@agenth's hubby.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello again everyone! I am reading the posts in descending order. So, my response too is in that order. 

First of all, those images of food!:wub: Salivating here! :D I dream of food!:heart3:

@WuzetianWow! That is stunning. However, did they use Photoshop to enhance the abs? Too much bronze powder. But, without nitpicking, that scene looks straight out of the Garden of Eden, with Eve and Satan. :wub:I don't know something in his gaze makes me think of him as Satan, trying to tempt and corrupt the pure and the innocent.:D

@Min2206 Me too chingu. Doom was dropped after I watched the first EP. I liked the ML in Shopping King Louie. He was adorably cute there. Didn't quite like the new drama. Though the star cast is soooo good looking. As for Bossam, just finished Ep9. There is a sense of ennui and I can't bring myself to watch it. I think it's the pace. I want things to happen . Otherwise, I lose my patience and interest. :tears:

@Lmangla Thanks for the update. I will watch EP10 soon since so much is happening again in the drama.  in 'Innocent Defendant', I could hardly recall Yuri. I mean she didn't have much to do. You blink and you miss kind. It was all about Ji Sung and that evil , evil, most villainous of villain. The other most evil, most villainous of villain was from Doctor Prisoner. They got on my nerves. Why don't you do an event on the most evil villains? @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

@4evrkdrama. I feel the same. I am only watching two dramas airing at the moment. 'Bossam' and 'Mad For each Other'. I am slacking with Bossam but since there's a lot happening, I will catch up with the rest of the episodes. But one drama, I am really enjoying is 'Mad For Each Other'. I like the two leads. They have great chemistry and superb comic timing. I also like how they balance the episode with serious and comic issues. Most importantly, I love the slow burn romance between the two leads who are not blindingly beautiful that they would distract me. I sometimes get too distracted by the good looking couple to focus on the story. I mean how can anybody looking so perfect, not have a perfect life? Weird logic but I can't get over it. :crazy: How are you liking it so far?

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@Min2206 @agenth I am watching oppa now in My Ugly Duckling (latest episode). He is just too cute. He laughs in such a nice way. What a nice eye smile he has.:ohboy2:

@gm4queen Yes, tomorrow is Praomook ep 7 day. :Pandabulous:

@confusedheart326 I think we actually had an event about evil villains not long ago? :kiss_wink:

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why do I love him? What do I even see in him? Sighhh

Did you abandon your Wintergarden oppa? So close to the premiere of HP2 too? :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

giphy-1.gif

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla

@larus

@Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama

@joccu @Min2206 @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin  @mirmz @elan1

@sadthe1st @Wuzetian @Ernie

@gm4queen @agenth  @Sarang21@LeftCoastOppa @Calli hai everyone. :D form that sum in addition and subtraction method. :D

@Ameera Ali (winking both eyes) :D

giphy-1-2.gif

tumblr-msljzu90ut1rctmy2o1-250.gif

Spoiler

raindrop-gif7.gif

gentle drip.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

53 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Lmangla Thanks for the update. I will watch EP10 soon since so much is happening again in the drama.  in 'Innocent Defendant', I could hardly recall Yuri. I mean she didn't have much to do. You blink and you miss kind. It was all about Ji Sung and that evil , evil, most villainous of villain. The other most evil, most villainous of villain was from Doctor Prisoner. They got on my nerves. Why don't you do an event on the most evil villains? @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

Well Chingu, Yuri had fair share of screen time in that drama though from what I remember. Maybe while you were busy seeing Ji sung, I was doing the same for Yuri :joy:

I actually loved "Dr. Prisoner" a lot. The ML had things planned from start, have plan Bs, Plan Cs. Everytime the bad guy would pull a trick on him, he would be like "I knew you would undo my trick with this trick, so I prepared another trick, and it was all part of a Grand Plan":loolz:

78780218b68ae43e6c909014ecc3a0af.gif

By the way Chingu, from what I remember, we did do an event on "Evil Oppas", @partyon, @Lmangla Noonas may confirm it, or we must be having it in our brainstorming section :joy:

I am sure we did something in Sageuk Poll of course, not sure if we did the same later on. Why I remember it is because we had spoken to include "Kim Ji Hoon" in it for his role in FOE. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth @Min2206 They want to make Kim Jong Kook and our oppa wrestle each other? :scream:

Here, take my money :D

@agenth You're gonna have to take care of your hubby after that. KJK will destroy him. :sweats:

lololol they always make KJK wrestle someone who has some muscles, in any show he stars in. I didn't know there's a new Ugly Duckling episode, I'm stuck watching DOMINA. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am always here for oppa too. :kiss_wink: Wanna buy a wedding gift together for oppa and @agenth?
Let's buy them a fridge and some equipment 

I could use a second fridge!!! Unfortunately my space in kitchen is limited, and I think CJH has no space for fridge anymore either :D

But I'll take the gym equipment hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2