Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, agenth said:

Wow i've never had this cake and it looks so pretty... and hard to make... D: I'm so bad with layered cakes, but have you made it? 

No, I only buy it too. It's layered honey cake, and melts in the mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon Noona, I actually had the same thought yesterday. Took me longer to watch it despite FFing certain parts. At the same I don't really understand which way they will take the drama. 

@4evrkdrama things are too cryptic between the Deity girl and Doom. I am yet to understand what this girl wants to happen, or who this girl is actually. If she dies, will she jus possess another body? I am not understanding it all, but then again, seeing we only at 3rd episode, I will give them time to explain things. 

@joccu I don't think Lee Soo Hyuk will be getting the girl in this drama either. The girl he loved back then loves another dude, to the point that all her MLs are based on that dude. The girl he might be liking now has plans to love Doom for some obvious reasons :loolz:

I am already feeling sorry for him again 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I´m actually going to surprised if Lee Soohyuk character get's the girl. 

Have  you ever seen Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% get the girl? :D

tenor.gif

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, not gonna fast forward !

Dont Give Up Hang In There GIF by Holly Logan

Okay, the girl in the red hoodie is confusing. What kind of deity is she....?

:eatscookie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Okay, I am at Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's kissing scene. At least he got to kiss.

He's probably not gonna get the girl though. :loolz:

In the meantime, would it be too much to ask to have a Thai lakorn bed scene with Lee Soo Hyuk....?

prayer GIF

Pali, pali! Eurovision is only an hour away. I need to finish this episode ASAP!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@joccu @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali I'm taking back what I said.

On another thought,  I think Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% will get the girl this time.

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

No, I'm actually sure he'll get the girl this time :kiss_wink:

EDIT: Finished ep 3 and I really don't know what to say. I rarely roll my eyes at a drama, but couldn't help but roll my eyes 2-3 times at the ending.

Reaction GIF

I just can't. Who is the writer? What kind of sap is this? It's not romantic and it's not logical either.

fail black and white GIF

I might drop this drama. :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon right! I was so shocked to see so many people!! :scream:  And no masks!! there is over 3000 people!!

There is over 3000 people in the audience? :scream:

And there is no distance between them either. They are all sitting next to each other.

I am sure they are all tested, but still I am pretty shocked....

5 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Has the voting for Eurovision ended? Need time to check the songs out before voting.

Nope, it just started. You can vote, chingu. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon yeah. My country's commentator said that there is little over 3000 people.  Yeah no social distance.  All thought he said their are living in social distance bubble. It does not look like it. 

I'm also shocked. This so weird seeing so many people I one place and without masks. :scream:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 5
  • Blob 1

@partyon Where's the voting venue held? Will vote tomorrow.  In China, Word of Honor concert held for 2 days in Suzhou. Not all were wearing masks too in the city and stadium. But never heard of any cases from these events. 

@Ameera Ali Whats the name of the drama that you have been quoting SIG in? Seems fun to watch. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5