Add and Subtract Game

@Sleepy Owl 

I love how Namgoong in psychopath role , even now him playing hero some how shady :mrgreen:

But what best to start in psychopath role first then Go to romance/ comedy or the opposite lol 

Think Sesame Street GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 148.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Are we all excited? Should we put up a poll for the first semi-final?

IMO, the semi final is stronger than the second. Unfortunetly, my country is in the first semi-final and it is very hard to qualify but I am glad that it has a good song regardless. From the second semi-final, just a few songs I can chose that I want them in the final but from the first semi-final .... is hard.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
6 minutes ago, agenth said:

I only watch Mine right now! The other series are non-barf :D - what else do you see, Love ft Marriage/Divorce? 

Well, Love ft Marriage and Divorce is the ULTIMATE barf drama, but most of the Thai lakorns I watch are really barf too :D 

5 minutes ago, larus said:

IMO, the semi final is stronger than the second. Unfortunetly, my country is in the first semi-final and it is very hard to qualify but I am glad that it has a good song regardless. From the second semi-final, just a few songs I can chose that I want them in the final but from the first semi-final .... is hard.

If I have time, I will put up a poll on this thread so you guys can vote for your favorite. :kiss_wink:

EDIT: Guyyyzzzz.... Please do the math...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@larus your right about the first semi. It´s more stronger than the second. 

@Ameera Ali the funeral scene was so funny. 

@Sleepy Owl I love complex villains.   I´m with that you that playing a villain is really good challenge for actors. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3
29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl 

I love how Namgoong in psychopath role , even now him playing hero some how shady :mrgreen:

But what best to start in psychopath role first then Go to romance/ comedy or the opposite lol 

Bingo ! Chingu @Ameera Ali

He too should be in the list ! 

His role in Remember - War of Son ! 
It still gives me chills !

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

ARggghhh @Ameera Ali  Your statement on the butt  and his way of grabbing , makes me NOW want to go watch the Doom hero..... 
Ottoke ...

you don’t need reason to watch him after all roads lead  to him oops mean door lol 

C6AE4416-4E94-4A17-B7DF-E88A183AF19C.gif

behind every door :smirk:

Spoiler

2988D29F-6E02-4036-8B13-B135DE194DB9.gif

7BC6929B-F69F-4215-BE84-347FB4350CCC.gif

5363455F-3FA9-4ADC-9588-8B6B6C7F2F20.gif

958ED2B3-88E6-4567-B46F-6F904DC37388.gif

5961F55A-5573-4650-8C0A-D77C55A63D6D.gif

E4B73D0C-0F9D-48F2-8427-AFD79DA18987.gif

9CCADF94-9AFD-4C8C-ACCA-A7F1A04CF07C.gif

D73146C3-E730-46D9-814D-9D3734635D74.gif

@partyon & @twinkle_little_star:relaxed::kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
11 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Bingo ! Chingu @Ameera Ali

I haven't seen this series, is it any good? Though Namgoong plays a lot of "psycho" / unusual roles, and he's good in each and every one of them. 

c56fdcbc1c896c5c22ea3c476e6501f9f1befb44

tumblr_onuil0sCqq1tvtd3lo6_500.gifv

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

I cried a bucket watching the drama (Remember war of son) !

be prepared to torture yourself @agenth ! Its melodrama !

If you like the genre - its worth the watch !

By the way, 

there are many 

but this guy too !

spacer.png

spacer.png

I seriously say rom com doesn’t fit him at all !

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
17 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Wow chingu! Namgoong Min played a psychopath role?? Which drama is it?! Worth watching? He is my fav ajussi oppa in K-dramaland. Have seen him in Handsome guy and Jung Eum, Doctor Prisoner, Awaken etc. Another drama of him is almost welcome! :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Wow chingu! Namgoong Min played a psychopath role?? Which drama is it?! Worth watching? He is my fav ajussi oppa in K-dramaland. Have seen him in Handsome guy and Jung Eum, Doctor Prisoner, Awaken etc. Another drama of him is almost welcome! :)

mine too !

the drama is worth the watch !

he is the main villain in it,

Yoo seung ho being the male lead but you gonna cry alot (if you often cry watching dramas . DO YOU ?)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

PLEASE WATCH CHIEF KIM / GOOD MANAGER!

His nickname there is TQ's Psycho because of his strange/unique personality haha. He's not a psycho killer there though, but that role killed me with laughter. 

f57edaa5074cbe193a79a20f347b72e7.gif

3f65d8099a7560a493b6057ba2d7443b.gif

5 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I cried a bucket watching the drama (Remember war of son) !

be prepared to torture yourself @agenth ! Its melodrama !

If you like the genre - its worth the watch !

By the way, 

there are many 

but this guy too !

I seriously say rom com doesn’t fit him at all !

I watch a variety of things! So I'll put it on my list! Hmm I've only dropped PHJ dramas.... something about his acting doesn't fully immerse me in... Cheese in the trap, Man to Man, Kkondae Intern.... I think I only finished Doctor Stranger and he wasn't main lead there. or maybe it's just the drama story that didn't attract me...

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
1 minute ago, agenth said:

PLEASE WATCH CHIEF KIM / GOOD MANAGER!

His nickname there is TQ's Psycho because of his strange/unique personality haha. He's not a psycho killer there though, but that role killed me with laughter. 

I watch a variety of things! So I'll put it on my list! Hmm I've only dropped PHJ dramas.... something about his acting doesn't fully immerse me in... Cheese in the trap, Man to Man, Kkondae Intern.... I think I only finished Doctor Stranger and he wasn't main lead there. 

Chief kim is surely in my “to watch” list

:approves:

regarding PHJ except for Bad guys, cheese in the trap (for me it was saved/i watched till the end only bcz of the couple’s chem) I have dropped all his dramas !

I even FF his scenes in my love from stars:loolz:

I do agree that he is not much of an actor with a broad acting spectrum !

But I love him in villainous role though !

:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4
3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Suddenly craving yummy Medovik...

Good afternoon everyone

Wow i've never had this cake and it looks so pretty... and hard to make... D: I'm so bad with layered cakes, but have you made it? 

4 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Chief kim is surely in my “to watch” list

regarding PHJ except for Bad guys, cheese in the trap (for me it was saved/i watched till the end only bcz of the couple’s chem) I have dropped all his dramas !

I even FF his scenes in my love from stars

I do agree that he is not much of an actor with a broad acting spectrum !

But I love him in villainous role though !

His face looks like a villainous chaebol tbh :D and i forgot he was in my love from the stars. I can't remember his role. Probably the guy who is friends with FL ?

• Blob 4

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you don’t need reason to watch him after all roads lead  to him oops mean door lol 

behind every door :smirk:

@partyon & @twinkle_little_star:relaxed::kiss_wink:

I don't mind him appearing behind any door, front or back or through the door (wait .. that would be a ghost?)
Naaaa ...... no more Oppa, no more add ons.

By the way, I remember seeing this Namgoong Min Oppa somewhere - he was a police detective?
Hmmm ... thanks for the gif @agenth-  I think he belongs to quite a few of our chingus here? @partyon?

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the scene still give me chills :mrgreen:

who is the guy?
drama name please?
thank you

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4
2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

By the way, I remember seeing this Namgoong Min Oppa somewhere - he was a police detective?
Hmmm ... thanks for the gif @agenth-  I think he belongs to quite a few of our chingus here? @partyon?

I think you talk about his role in Awaken (2020) ? I have only seen 1 ep and dropped it / didn't follow through due to lack of interest. Has anyone seen it here?

Hmm Oh I like Namgoong Min, but I do not need a share. I only have one heart :D 

Download-56.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2
4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

who is the guy?
drama name please?

thank you

Nam goong min

in Drama - “The girl who sees smell” !

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1