Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I can get you here. I have seen clients, who expect a reply in mails as fast as one does on whatsapp and take their own time, sometimes too much time in replying back. 

+2

Yes, that's the fastest way to get an urgent reply. Thanks to social media. I would say that we are handicap 

without a handphone nowdays.

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sometimes we have to do what we have to do ...LOL
We can't be waiting on you and then later you hit us back with requests / changes at last minute.

454 corrected ... earlier I calculated wrong, sorry

You are right, we have to take drastic action before they hit us back which is already too late.

At least we have done out job well, and I just found out this batch of girls are incompetant.

You drinking coffee at this hour, you are not afraid to be a walking zombie tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes, that's the fastest way to get an urgent reply. Thanks to social media. I would say that we are handicap 

without a handphone nowdays.

For me, whatsapp is the only way to contact the clients directly since I am not in the country, and by no means I would resort to the International calls. So I inform the client beforehand that they would require to contact me through whatsapp. So yeah, that's a fast way to get replies too, more than the calls sometimes. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

:waves:

waving hello to @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl
@Sleepy Owl ~ are you allowed to use whatsapp where you are at? have some relatives in ME region and they say there is some restriction on whatsapp or something in the country they are in. so they can't call on whatsapp but just message? I find it confusing...

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

For me, whatsapp is the only way to contact the clients directly since I am not in the country, and by no means I would resort to the International calls. So I inform the client beforehand that they would require to contact me through whatsapp. So yeah, that's a fast way to get replies too, more than the calls sometimes. 

But at times, these ppl abuse whatsapp by sending text message to you during wee hours while

you are sleeping or during holidays or weekends. They can't even give you peace to rest.

@sadthe1st  since is lockdown and could not face to face with clients, wish I could do this;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpY1_FtlMabWv4S1d09hU

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:waves:

waving hello to @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl
@Sleepy Owl ~ are you allowed to use whatsapp where you are at? have some relatives in ME region and they say there is some restriction on whatsapp or something in the country they are in. so they can't call on whatsapp but just message? I find it confusing...

Hi @Lmangla, yeah there are restrictions.  In general I can't use WhatsApp for calling, but I can record voice messages and send. 

Sometimes restrictions are lifted for some days. If one really wants the full use of WhatsApp, then there's a monthly plan one must purchase to activate voice calling using apps. 

I suggest you and your relatives to use Zoom or MS teams apps instead if you'd like to do video or voice calls.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Hey there Chingu :heart3:

All you need is a vpn Chingu, a simple one would also make the calls possible. Most of the times, the issues get resolved over messages only and very rarely we require phone calls. 

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

But at times, these ppl abuse whatsapp by sending text message to you during wee hours while

you are sleeping or during holidays or weekends. They can't even give you peace for rest.

Happened to me last week. I sleep about half an hour after the working hours end. While doing that, I usually put my phone on silent mode. I didn't do it that day, and a client called for one issue. One thing which sometimes annoys me is, the things are not clear on their own side, one guy says something and the other day someone else says something else. Anyway, she wanted to change certain certain configurations which her colleague had asked just some days ago.

Ruined my sleep, and it wasn't even part of my module and I had to connect her with the guy in charge from our side. During the week ends though, I usually don't even check whatsapp, especially if the message is from the client. 2 days off is all we get and I have been trying my best to stay away from work as much as possible. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Happened to me last week. I sleep about half an hour after the working hours end. While doing that, I usually put my phone on silent mode. I didn't do it that day, and a client called for one issue. One thing which sometimes annoys me is, the things are not clear on their own side, one guy says something and the other day someone else says something else. Anyway, she wanted to change certain certain configurations which her colleague had asked just some days ago.

Ruined my sleep, and it wasn't even part of my module and I had to connect her with the guy in charge from our side. During the week ends though, I usually don't even check whatsapp, especially if the message is from the client. 2 days off is all we get and I have been trying my best to stay away from work as much as possible. 

+2

+2

Well,  happened to me many times till I get immuned and I just brushed off the message(s).

And I will only response to them the following week work day.

Good thing is, he/she DARE NOT query me Why I did not response to their text message or call me 

cause they knew is WRONG to get help/advise after working hours.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Well,  happened to me many times till I get immuned and I just brushed off the message(s).

And I will only response to them the following week work day.

I also try to the same. 

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Good thing is, he/she DARE NOT query me Why I did not response to their text message or call me 

cause they knew is WRONG to get help/advise after working hours.

At least they know, my friend had a client call him on weekday and ask him not in a good tone why he didn't receive his calls during the weekend. When the CIO enquired and came to know about it the next day in the morning call (since the client had also complained to him that my friend was ignoring his calls leaving out the fact that it was during weekends), he spoke back with the client and told him that he by no means has the right to expect any of us to look into their issues during the weekends or be answerable to them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good Morning, everyone! :D And as always every morning, drinking coffee like:

I hope you're all doing well. I'm super busy with stuff right now. kkk

Hey there Chingu :kisslevel:

You have been MIA for some time now in this thread. Hope things will be less hectic for you:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Hi! I’m new to this topic post, a friend @larus promoted this thread to me 

It is great that you decided to join this thread. We are talking about anything here and we just hang out together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there @elan1  :Pandabulous:

Welcome to thread :heartxoxo:

Hey there @larus :biubiu:

I was checking Asianwiki, and Soo Ae seems to have decided to act in a drama scheduled for 2021.:highonflowers:

The plot seems interesting for now, they are claiming it is mystery drama, interesting, since by the looks of it, I thought it would be a political one :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4